Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,193 members, 7,957,451 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 12:50 PM

Show Me One Nairaland Biafran Supporter Who Didnt Shout GEJ Till 2019? - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Show Me One Nairaland Biafran Supporter Who Didnt Shout GEJ Till 2019? (5570 Views)

Atiku’s Supporter Who Rode Bicycle From Owerri To Abuja Hospitalised / Between Reno Omokri And A Buhari Supporter Who Won't Swear With Quran / From Gej Till 2019,biafra Or Death And Now Atikulate. Nobody Does It Better (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Show Me One Nairaland Biafran Supporter Who Didnt Shout GEJ Till 2019? by Jetleeee: 2:40pm On May 07, 2017
Omofunaab2:

I no think say that report button dey work

E no dey work. You have to tag him with the post.

3 Likes

Re: Show Me One Nairaland Biafran Supporter Who Didnt Shout GEJ Till 2019? by ProWalker: 2:42pm On May 07, 2017
Afam4eva:

Show me one Buhari supporter who doesn't hate Nnamdi Kanu.

Why do Igbos use the word HATE so loosely ?

2 Likes

Re: Show Me One Nairaland Biafran Supporter Who Didnt Shout GEJ Till 2019? by Nobody: 2:46pm On May 07, 2017
Afam4eva:

Show me one Buhari supporter who doesn't hate Nnamdi Kanu.

See distraction.

The OP asked a very direct question and you replied with an irrelevant but biased and bigoted opinion.

Only God knows how much havoc you wreaked on this forum as a mod. You suppressed many objective people.

3 Likes

Re: Show Me One Nairaland Biafran Supporter Who Didnt Shout GEJ Till 2019? by Nobody: 2:48pm On May 07, 2017
ProWalker:

We use the word HATE loosely because no tribe is much hated in Nigeria than Igbos. I have lived in virtually all regions of Nigeria and I know what I say. Igbos are hated for no fault of theirs. When they return the hate, they are tagged haters.

Do you know how many legitimate Igbo business owners that are killed in the North every time there is a crisis wink

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Show Me One Nairaland Biafran Supporter Who Didnt Shout GEJ Till 2019? by Nobody: 2:50pm On May 07, 2017
ProWalker:

Afam4eva is one of the most bigoted persons I know on this forum.

When Seun made the mistake of making him a moderator, he brought his legendary bigotry to bear on sane minds and many of them abandoned the forum.

3 Likes

Re: Show Me One Nairaland Biafran Supporter Who Didnt Shout GEJ Till 2019? by Gh0stFreak: 2:51pm On May 07, 2017
Omofunaab2:

Mynd44
Better stop trying to frame me, i never typed that shit angry
Re: Show Me One Nairaland Biafran Supporter Who Didnt Shout GEJ Till 2019? by petsam11(m): 2:53pm On May 07, 2017
And you show me one Buhari supporter who didn't say by now in 2017 with Buhari's Government "Nigeria will be the best place and country to be in, no hunger, zero unemployment level, no terrorism, no every bad thing in this life?"
I just dey look una den dey laugh! Now wer are all does so called promises and blond wishes

One thing with Nairaland and Nigeria is that u guys don't like the truth. And that's Wat killing Nigeria and Nairaland moderators... Send this topic to the front page... Nonsense!!!
https://www.nairaland.com/3772833/nairaland-celebrities-list-celebs-nairaland

3 Likes

Re: Show Me One Nairaland Biafran Supporter Who Didnt Shout GEJ Till 2019? by ipobbigot7: 2:54pm On May 07, 2017
They are known to always stand on the wrong side.

2 Likes

Re: Show Me One Nairaland Biafran Supporter Who Didnt Shout GEJ Till 2019? by Nobody: 2:57pm On May 07, 2017
Activa:

See distraction.

The OP asked a very direct question and you replied with an irrelevant but biased and bigoted opinion.

Only God knows how much havoc you wreaked on this forum as a mod. You suppressed many objective people.

Distraction because you think every body is a zombie? You want every body to hate Nnamdi Kanu? Or you want everybody to Vote Buhari? The Igbos made a choice and voted Jonathan for reasons best known to them. How does that translate to not being objective?

If you don't t know what is happening, just sit down one side. Forget the fact that the cunny OP aka Omenkalives rephrased the question to "Nairaland Biafran Supporter" bla bla bla.

What he wanted to say is "Show me a Nairaland Igbo man that did not support or Shout Jonathan till 2019!"

They hate Igbos a lot. But because this forum frowns at tribalism, they hide under IPOB, Biafran Agitator, Biafran supporter to talk bad about Igbo people! You know why? To insult IPOB is to insult Igbo people because tell me what explains whenever IPOB gives a rule like "SIT AT HOME", People quietly obey?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Show Me One Nairaland Biafran Supporter Who Didnt Shout GEJ Till 2019? by Omofunaab2: 2:59pm On May 07, 2017
Gh0stFreak:

Better stop trying to frame me, i never typed that shit angry

What kind of a man edits his comment

Peeps like you are always quick to call others cowards

10 Likes

Re: Show Me One Nairaland Biafran Supporter Who Didnt Shout GEJ Till 2019? by genearts(m): 3:06pm On May 07, 2017
see how they are beating around the bush,

the question is very simple or should the op animate it for you guys before you can understand?

12 Likes

Re: Show Me One Nairaland Biafran Supporter Who Didnt Shout GEJ Till 2019? by greatiyk4u(m): 3:29pm On May 07, 2017
NgeneUkwenu:
25 comments and counting, no one has been able to mention on handle grin grin

IPob=GEJ Till 2015 Crew!

Me
Re: Show Me One Nairaland Biafran Supporter Who Didnt Shout GEJ Till 2019? by bantudark: 4:01pm On May 07, 2017
NgeneUkwenu:
25 comments and counting, no one has been able to mention on handle grin grin

IPob=GEJ Till 2015 Crew!

they are political ashawos...few changed to apc but still hate buhari,most ran to ipob....

5 Likes

Re: Show Me One Nairaland Biafran Supporter Who Didnt Shout GEJ Till 2019? by BossKratos: 4:05pm On May 07, 2017
iamexcelblog:

God bless you. You know, they think we are all stupid. They think we are all animals. They think its only Touts that support Nnamdi Kanu.

Personally, I support Nnamdi Kanu 100% and am willing to die in case war breaks out. But once I get a whiff or a strong evidence that he is becoming political, I will cease my support for him.

At a time, I decided to vote but purely on sentiments because of a heated arguement I had with an Hausa shoe maker and Another Hausa neighbour who were screaming that after Jonathan, its only the North that will continue to rule Nigeria from 2015. I got enraged because this my Hausa neighbour is an intellectual. Not just an "aboki". For him to make that comment means that this sentiment goes far. That was even when I decided to support Jonathan.

Want to know the most funny part? On election day, I WAS SEATED COMFORTABLY IN MY HOUSE WATCHING MODERN FAMILY! I PRAY NNNAMDI KANU'S DREAM WORKS!

More chest beating nonsense! grin

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Show Me One Nairaland Biafran Supporter Who Didnt Shout GEJ Till 2019? by ProWalker: 4:21pm On May 07, 2017
iamexcelblog:

We use the word HATE loosely because no tribe is much hated in Nigeria than Igbos. I have lived in virtually all regions of Nigeria and I know what I say. Igbos are hated for no fault of theirs. When they return the hate, they are tagged haters.

Do you know how many legitimate Igbo business owners that are killed in the North every time there is a crisis wink

Then Igbos should check their relationships with others.

2 Likes

Re: Show Me One Nairaland Biafran Supporter Who Didnt Shout GEJ Till 2019? by OkoNDOoBo: 4:27pm On May 07, 2017
it is easy for arsenal to win UCL than find a liepod that did not shout Gej till 2019

3 Likes

Re: Show Me One Nairaland Biafran Supporter Who Didnt Shout GEJ Till 2019? by ProWalker: 4:35pm On May 07, 2017
What this clearly depicts is a salient confirmation that the shout of Biafra is a political gimmick

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Show Me One Nairaland Biafran Supporter Who Didnt Shout GEJ Till 2019? by bantudark: 4:53pm On May 07, 2017
ProWalker:

Then Igbos should check their relationships with others.
¨

you igbos shouldnt play victim here...you are the most bad mouthed people in africa....
Re: Show Me One Nairaland Biafran Supporter Who Didnt Shout GEJ Till 2019? by bantudark: 4:55pm On May 07, 2017
iamexcelblog:

God bless you. You know, they think we are all stupid. They think we are all animals. They think its only Touts that support Nnamdi Kanu.

Personally, I support Nnamdi Kanu 100% and am willing to die in case war breaks out. But once I get a whiff or a strong evidence that he is becoming political, I will cease my support for him.

For now, all these attempts by Omenkalives aka NgeneUkwenu ChetaNwaeze MasterChen CliffordOrji ObikeNkem BiafraAngitator to paint him bad online will come to nothing.
Omenkalives hates Igbo people with passion. Just like his Idoma brothers killed Igbo men a lot during the war. Its a proven fact. Its on record.

Funny enough, they can't produce any useful, tangible project done by the worthless Buhari regime. Funny enough, they never knew that some Igbos like me were apolitical prior 2015 because I was very much aware that the two presidential aspirants were idiotts. Only that Jonathan was a better Idiott.

At a time, I decided to vote but purely on sentiments because of a heated arguement I had with an Hausa shoe maker and Another Hausa neighbour who were screaming that after Jonathan, its only the North that will continue to rule Nigeria from 2015. I got enraged because this my Hausa neighbour is an intellectual. Not just an "aboki". For him to make that comment means that this sentiment goes far. That was even when I decided to support Jonathan.

Want to know the most funny part? On election day, I WAS SEATED COMFORTABLY IN MY HOUSE WATCHING MODERN FAMILY! I PRAY NNNAMDI KANU'S DREAM WORKS!

can you blame them after what happened with jonathan??...except make you igbos criticize him you were still supporting him...

do you know how a northerner feels when you do that?...

sorry,but me i dont trust any south easterner to become president...too dangerous...that una even insulted us and made pressure on us to release that mutant shows you dont like us and you can not be trusted.....

look for una business and forget nigerian politics its not for igbos....

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Show Me One Nairaland Biafran Supporter Who Didnt Shout GEJ Till 2019? by Nobody: 5:14pm On May 07, 2017
iamexcelblog:

Is that all? I don't do insults. I will never do. [b]But I WILL NEVER STOP LOVING NNAMDI KANU[/]

Can you now drink the nearest poison?

By the way, look at what came out of your mouth against a human being and you say am the one filled with hate? Are you sure? Because from your vituperations, its obvious you hate Igbos too and its eating you up wink wink wink

Afam4eva, thanks for that soul piercing question.

You don't do insults yet you were the first to call another person a criminal. Not so? You're so so confused and your mind is messed up. cheesy

The same way you alluded to afam4eva's incompetence as a mod and yet had the temerity to bootlick his unintelligent question. Confusion is your permanent companion o. grin

Is there no grey matter inside that your head that's shaped like a talking drum? grin

The Op (NgeneUkwenu) is way more brilliant than you lot. He brilliantly drew you out and you stupidly and predictably fell facelong into the trap. Yet miserable maggots like you noisily beat your chest and raucously brag that you know it all.

Loud mouths! Lousy heads!! Little minds!!! grin

This is a trap which a smart four-year old would avoid. Yet a grown adult like you with dry and craggy beards jumped shamelessly into it.

If you had paid attention to your primary school teachers, you won't be jumping into open traps as a grown adult, with malnourished beards, acting as afam4eva's messenger, and brazenly hopping into arguments the way a hapless spoon is dipped into a hot pot of okazi soup. grin

Boy, stop jumping like a grasshopper.
Start thinking. It's not too late to start using your brain. But I know you will disappoint me because you will soon type more lunatic posts with your wrinkly, leprous fingers. Was it not the same unthinking way you jumped into the thread in the first place?

Oaf!!!

Back to the issue.

Answer the OP's SIMPLE AND DIRECT question or back out of the thread with your disabled brain. Or go and open your own brainless thread to tackle him.

But you won't be able to do that because your talking drum-shaped head contains nothing but sawdust. grin

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Show Me One Nairaland Biafran Supporter Who Didnt Shout GEJ Till 2019? by ifeanyiAdemola: 5:17pm On May 07, 2017
Cc:mynd44,seun

Delete this thread or I will open a thread and insult some people then don't delete..

1 Like

Re: Show Me One Nairaland Biafran Supporter Who Didnt Shout GEJ Till 2019? by ifeanyiAdemola: 5:19pm On May 07, 2017
Activa:

You don't do insults yet you were the first to call another person a criminal. Not so? You're so so confused and your mind is messed up. cheesy

The same way you alluded to afam4eva's incompetence as a mod and yet had the temerity to bootlick his unintelligent question. Confusion is your permanent companion o. grin

Is there no grey matter inside that your head that's shaped like a talking drum? grin

The Op (NgeneUkwenu) is way more brilliant than you lot. He brilliantly drew you out and you stupidly and predictably fell facelong into the trap. Yet miserable maggots like you noisily beat your chest and raucously brag that you know it all.

This is a trap which a smart four-year old would avoid. Yet a grown adult like you with dry and craggy beards jumped shamelessly into it.

If you had paid attention to your primary school teachers, you won't be jumping into open traps as a grown adult, with malnourished beards, acting as afam4eva's messenger, and brazenly hopping into arguments the way a hapless spoon is dipped into a hot pot of okazi soup. grin

Start thinking. It's not too late to start using your brain. But I know you will disappoint me because you will soon type more lunatic posts with your wrinkly, leprous fingers. Was it not the same unthinking way you jumped into the thread in the first place?

Oaf!!!

Back to the issue.

Answer the OP's SIMPLE AND DIRECT question or back out of the thread with your disabled brain. Or go and open your own brainless thread to tackle him.

But you won't be able to do that because your talking drum-shaped head contains nothing but sawdust. grin

Cc:mynd44,seum

it's this banturd again the guy opened another monicker...Do the necessary..

2 Likes

Re: Show Me One Nairaland Biafran Supporter Who Didnt Shout GEJ Till 2019? by ifeanyiAdemola: 5:19pm On May 07, 2017
Activa:

Oaf!!!

Back to the issue.

Cc:mynd44,seun

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ihedioha Pledges To Invest N3.9b In Basic Education / Governor Fayemi Tests Negative For COVID-19 After Eleven Days In Isolation. / Nnamdi Kanu Begging The Army To Release Ipob Women (screenshot)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.