Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,340 members, 7,822,611 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:49 PM

Show Me One Nairaland Biafran Supporter Who Didnt Shout GEJ Till 2019? - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Show Me One Nairaland Biafran Supporter Who Didnt Shout GEJ Till 2019? (5377 Views)

Atiku’s Supporter Who Rode Bicycle From Owerri To Abuja Hospitalised / Between Reno Omokri And A Buhari Supporter Who Won't Swear With Quran / From Gej Till 2019,biafra Or Death And Now Atikulate. Nobody Does It Better (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Show Me One Nairaland Biafran Supporter Who Didnt Shout GEJ Till 2019? by ProWalker: 5:27pm On May 07, 2017
bantudark:
¨

you igbos shouldnt play victim here...you are the most bad mouthed people in africa....

I'm not Igbo
Re: Show Me One Nairaland Biafran Supporter Who Didnt Shout GEJ Till 2019? by bantudark: 5:28pm On May 07, 2017
ProWalker:

I'm not Igbo

sorry...
Re: Show Me One Nairaland Biafran Supporter Who Didnt Shout GEJ Till 2019? by ProWalker: 5:30pm On May 07, 2017
Activa:

You don't do insults yet you were the first to call another person a criminal. Not so? You're so so confused and your mind is messed up. cheesy

The same way you alluded to afam4eva's incompetence as a mod and yet had the temerity to bootlick his unintelligent question. Confusion is your permanent companion o. grin

Is there no grey matter inside that your head that's shaped like a talking drum? grin

The Op (NgeneUkwenu) is way more brilliant than you lot. He brilliantly drew you out and you stupidly and predictably fell facelong into the trap. Yet miserable maggots like you noisily beat your chest and raucously brag that you know it all.

Loud mouths! Lousy heads!! Little minds!!! grin

This is a trap which a smart four-year old would avoid. Yet a grown adult like you with dry and craggy beards jumped shamelessly into it.

If you had paid attention to your primary school teachers, you won't be jumping into open traps as a grown adult, with malnourished beards, acting as afam4eva's messenger, and brazenly hopping into arguments the way a hapless spoon is dipped into a hot pot of okazi soup. grin

Boy, stop jumping like a grasshopper.
Start thinking. It's not too late to start using your brain. But I know you will disappoint me because you will soon type more lunatic posts with your wrinkly, leprous fingers. Was it not the same unthinking way you jumped into the thread in the first place?

Oaf!!!

Back to the issue.

Answer the OP's SIMPLE AND DIRECT question or back out of the thread with your disabled brain. Or go and open your own brainless thread to tackle him.

But you won't be able to do that because your talking drum-shaped head contains nothing but sawdust. grin

This is too much, pity the little old man grin

5 Likes

Re: Show Me One Nairaland Biafran Supporter Who Didnt Shout GEJ Till 2019? by bantudark: 5:34pm On May 07, 2017
ifeanyiAdemola:

Cc:mynd44,seun

he insulted me

shocked shocked shocked.....guy,calm down... shocked shocked....what happen to you since yesterday... shocked shocked..did the yorubas misused you so badly?.. shocked grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Show Me One Nairaland Biafran Supporter Who Didnt Shout GEJ Till 2019? by genearts(m): 5:49pm On May 07, 2017
and that's how the liepob scums ran into hiding

liepob=gej till 2019 crew/tanoids

1 Like

Re: Show Me One Nairaland Biafran Supporter Who Didnt Shout GEJ Till 2019? by ProWalker: 6:01pm On May 07, 2017
Activa:

grin He must have opened 'another monicker' while wearing a 'knicker'. No be only monicker. You go soon see Monica Lewinsky.

Unintelligent people.

A typical iPod is a very uninformed and unintelligent being

2 Likes

Re: Show Me One Nairaland Biafran Supporter Who Didnt Shout GEJ Till 2019? by najoke: 6:19pm On May 07, 2017
Activa:

See distraction.

The OP asked a very direct question and you replied with an irrelevant but biased and bigoted opinion.

Only God knows how much havoc you wreaked on this forum as a mod. You suppressed many objective people.
Afam4ever.....see ya life.
This is why I respect Mynd44
Re: Show Me One Nairaland Biafran Supporter Who Didnt Shout GEJ Till 2019? by najoke: 6:24pm On May 07, 2017
Activa:

You don't do insults yet you were the first to call another person a criminal. Not so? You're so so confused and your mind is messed up. cheesy

The same way you alluded to afam4eva's incompetence as a mod and yet had the temerity to bootlick his unintelligent question. Confusion is your permanent companion o. grin

Is there no grey matter inside that your head that's shaped like a talking drum? grin

The Op (NgeneUkwenu) is way more brilliant than you lot. He brilliantly drew you out and you stupidly and predictably fell facelong into the trap. Yet miserable maggots like you noisily beat your chest and raucously brag that you know it all.

This is a trap which a smart four-year old would avoid. Yet a grown adult like you with dry and craggy beards jumped shamelessly into it.

If you had paid attention to your primary school teachers, you won't be jumping into open traps as a grown adult, with malnourished beards, acting as afam4eva's messenger, and brazenly hopping into arguments the way a hapless spoon is dipped into a hot pot of okazi soup. grin

Start thinking. It's not too late to start using your brain. But I know you will disappoint me because you will soon type more lunatic posts with your wrinkly, leprous fingers. Was it not the same unthinking way you jumped into the thread in the first place?

Oaf!!!

Back to the issue.

Answer the OP's SIMPLE AND DIRECT question or back out of the thread with your disabled brain. Or go and open your own brainless thread to tackle him.

But you won't be able to do that because your talking drum-shaped head contains nothing but sawdust. grin

Jesu!!!....see finishing grin

2 Likes

Re: Show Me One Nairaland Biafran Supporter Who Didnt Shout GEJ Till 2019? by najoke: 6:27pm On May 07, 2017
ifeanyiAdemola:

Delete this thread or I will open a thread and insult some people then don't delete..
.....i dare your gullible hypocritical Biafuro a$$$ grin
Re: Show Me One Nairaland Biafran Supporter Who Didnt Shout GEJ Till 2019? by ProWalker: 6:30pm On May 07, 2017
ifeanyiAdemola:

Delete this thread or I will open a thread and insult some people then don't delete..

See threat, fear don catch us grin cheesy
Re: Show Me One Nairaland Biafran Supporter Who Didnt Shout GEJ Till 2019? by Ogalanyachieze: 7:13pm On May 07, 2017
NgeneUkwenu:
Let us examine the fraud called ipob and Nnamdi Cownu!

Lets go there! grin grin

Mention just one handle!

Note: I have a video clip, where Kanu was soliciting Votes for PDP!
show me one nairaland boko haram sympathiser, sponsor, who did support gej

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Show Me One Nairaland Biafran Supporter Who Didnt Shout GEJ Till 2019? by obailala(m): 10:11pm On May 07, 2017
Afam4eva:

Show me one Buhari supporter who doesn't hate Nnamdi Kanu.
This further proves that the whole shenanigans going on in Nigeria today is simply fuelled by politics. Nnamdi Kanu had been preaching his sermons on RB long before 2015. But just like massob, no one took ipob or Kanu serious, not until GEJ lost the 2015 elections and majority of his disgruntled and embittered supporters instantly found alternative 'hope' in Kanu (irrespective of how weird his methods were).

To answer your question, collective hatred for Buhari is the single biggest factor which won Kanu over 95% of the supporters he has today. However you want to look at it, Nnamdi Kanu symbolises the strongest face of the opposition against Buhari today; even the die-hard Buhari hater like FFK who has previously exhibited public contempt for Igbos now embraces Kanu as a personal friend. So under these circumstamces, how exactly do you expect buhari supporters to feel about Kanu?

5 Likes

Re: Show Me One Nairaland Biafran Supporter Who Didnt Shout GEJ Till 2019? by Nobody: 10:16pm On May 07, 2017
NgeneUkwenu:
Let us examine the fraud called ipob and Nnamdi Cownu!

Lets go there! grin grin

Mention just one handle!

Note: I have a video clip, where Kanu was soliciting Votes for PDP!
Isn't kanu entitled to campaign for whom he wishes until biafra pull out? Jonathan this pdp that yet this government hasn't achieve any meaningful thing except propaganda and cheap blackmail

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Show Me One Nairaland Biafran Supporter Who Didnt Shout GEJ Till 2019? by Nobody: 11:29pm On May 07, 2017
Activa:

Oaf!!!

Back to the issue.

To think that after wasting your energy to type the gibberish, you can't even get more than 2 likes. Sucks to be you right? wink wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Show Me One Nairaland Biafran Supporter Who Didnt Shout GEJ Till 2019? by Jetleeee: 11:35pm On May 07, 2017
Activa:

Oaf!!!

Back to the issue.

Ahaaaaan! Kilodeeee!!! grin cheesy

You wan kill am?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Show Me One Nairaland Biafran Supporter Who Didnt Shout GEJ Till 2019? by Nobody: 11:35pm On May 07, 2017
ifeanyiAdemola:

Cc:mynd44,seum

it's this banturd again the guy opened another monicker...Do the necessary..

Why are you wasting your time calling on the moderators? You think they are not seeing all the vile he spewed against me *sighs*

Bro, am too civil to engage him. But if I do, whatever I will give him will make what he gave me a childs play. I don't really know how to curse people because I know that if I do, it comes to pass. Just ignore him.

Again, thanks to Afam4eva.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Show Me One Nairaland Biafran Supporter Who Didnt Shout GEJ Till 2019? by Nobody: 11:38pm On May 07, 2017
Jetleeee:

You wan kill am?

Omenkalives have arrived. Lols. All these Igbo haters sef... Lol. You people will catch shame at last.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Show Me One Nairaland Biafran Supporter Who Didnt Shout GEJ Till 2019? by DeadlyViper000: 11:39pm On May 07, 2017
[s]
Jetleeee:

You wan kill am?

[/s]
Nonsense trash

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Show Me One Nairaland Biafran Supporter Who Didnt Shout GEJ Till 2019? by LionDeLeo: 11:40pm On May 07, 2017
Activa:

Oaf!!!

Back to the issue.

Na person pikin you finish like this? Dairisgodoh!

grin grin angry

5 Likes

Re: Show Me One Nairaland Biafran Supporter Who Didnt Shout GEJ Till 2019? by DeadlyViper000: 11:41pm On May 07, 2017
[s]
LionDeLeo:

Na person pikin you finish like this? Dairisgodoh!
[/s]
shatap there and get out you no get yarn

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Show Me One Nairaland Biafran Supporter Who Didnt Shout GEJ Till 2019? by Deathslater: 11:43pm On May 07, 2017
najoke:

Afam4ever.....see ya life.
This is why I respect Mynd44
Cos myndd44 is a proud yoruba bigot who hate anything that has to do with Igbos.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Show Me One Nairaland Biafran Supporter Who Didnt Shout GEJ Till 2019? by Jetleeee: 11:43pm On May 07, 2017
Funny stuff here tho. I thought this guy was cool until he started yapping nonsense this morning about how he likes Nnamdi Kanu. How can you like Nnamdi Kanu and still have the temerity to call people bigots or even claim someone hates you.

Same Nnamdi Kanu that we all remember the things he said on radio

I always knew he was a hypocrite but I still gave him the benefit of a doubt lol.

I don open eye sha. That said, I've never been against the movement hence you'd hardly find me saying anything about it. Heck! I even jumped on that pro-biafra train before most of these clowns lol and I used to be critical of those who jumped on their threads until I realized they will always drag Yorubas into those threads even if we choose not to care

7 Likes

Re: Show Me One Nairaland Biafran Supporter Who Didnt Shout GEJ Till 2019? by Jetleeee: 11:53pm On May 07, 2017
Also, if you go through my post history, you'd hardly find posts related to Biafra, Apc, Pdp, Buhari, GEJ

I don't really care about these issues lol so I laugh every time ipob clowns tag me on these threads. I'm mostly on those threads to have fun with my Gs

Crime section is where I reside

5 Likes

Re: Show Me One Nairaland Biafran Supporter Who Didnt Shout GEJ Till 2019? by Nobody: 11:56pm On May 07, 2017
Jetleeee:
Funny stuff here tho. I thought this guy was cool until he started yapping nonsense this morning about how he likes Nnamdi Kanu. How can you like Nnamdi Kanu and still have the temerity to call people bigots or even claim someone hates you.

Same Nnamdi Kanu that we all remember the things he said on radio

I always knew he was a hypocrite but I still gave him the benefit of a doubt lol.

I don open eye sha. That said, I've never been against the movement hence you'll hardly find me saying anything about it. Heck! I even jumped on that pro-biafra train before most of these clowns lol and I used to be critical of those who jumped on their threads until I realized they will always drag Yorubas into those threads even if we choose not to care

Show me one post were I have ever insulted the Yorubas and I will give you 5000 naira this night!

Supporting Nnamdi Kanu does not mean I support whatever he says. I may buy his ideology of Igbo freedom and self determination... That does not mean I may buy all things coming out of his month. Why am I a hypocrite? Because I support Nnamdi Kanu? So, betraying him and leaving him out to dry makes me a nationalist?

Heck, do you know the meaning of hypocrisy? Can you show me a place I displayed double standard? Can you show me where I insulted any tribe on this forum?

Or am I not free again to like and love Nnamdi Kanu?

Yall should be mindful of how you use words. I love Nnamdi Kanu and am a hard core Biafran supporter. That said, I will never insult any other tribe to make my point.

My boss by the way is a Northerner and he is aware I support Nnamdi Kanu. What have you to say about that? Why do you think he has not sacked me? Do you people as literates know the meaning of Freedom and choice?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Show Me One Nairaland Biafran Supporter Who Didnt Shout GEJ Till 2019? by Nobody: 11:59pm On May 07, 2017
Afam4va good evening..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ex Boyfriend Of New Wife Of Custom Boss Demand Money Spent During Their Relation / Breaking: Faces Of Armed ESN/ UGM Leaked! / President Buhari Set To Launch The Revised National Population Policy Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.