Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,071 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:07 AM

Show Me One Nairaland Biafran Supporter Who Didnt Shout GEJ Till 2019? - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Show Me One Nairaland Biafran Supporter Who Didnt Shout GEJ Till 2019? (5359 Views)

Atiku’s Supporter Who Rode Bicycle From Owerri To Abuja Hospitalised / Between Reno Omokri And A Buhari Supporter Who Won't Swear With Quran / From Gej Till 2019,biafra Or Death And Now Atikulate. Nobody Does It Better (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Show Me One Nairaland Biafran Supporter Who Didnt Shout GEJ Till 2019? by Jetleeee: 12:02am On May 08, 2017
iamexcelblog:

Show me one post were I have ever insulted the Yorubas and I will give you 5000 naira this night!

Supporting Nnamdi Kanu does not mean I support whatever he says. I may buy his ideology of Igbo freedom and self determination... That does not mean I may buy all things coming out of his month. Why am I a hypocrite? Because I support Nnamdi Kanu? So, betraying him and leaving him out to dry makes me a nationalist?

Heck, do you know the meaning of hypocrisy? Can you show me a place I displayed double standard? Can you show me where I insulted any tribe on this forum?

Or am I not free again to like and love Nnamdi Kanu?

Naaah..you don't support a man like Nnamdi Kanu and claim not to be bigoted. You can be very pro-biafra/pro-self determination and not support Nnamdi Kanu. That guy was something else during his radio Biafra days.

And a lot of Igbos were cheering him on until people from other groups called them out.

That's the difference between Yorubas and y'all. If Nnamdi Kanu were a Yoruba man, radio Oduduwa or whatever wouldn't have lasted more than a week. Yoruba folks would have called him out.

As per you not insulting Yorubas, I already gave you thumbs up for that somewhere else. But hey, it's hard not to believe an Nnamdi Kanu supporter isn't low key backing up his folks with likes in the background.

9 Likes

Re: Show Me One Nairaland Biafran Supporter Who Didnt Shout GEJ Till 2019? by Nobody: 12:04am On May 08, 2017
iamexcelblog:

Show me one post were I have ever insulted the Yorubas and I will give you 5000 naira this night!

Supporting Nnamdi Kanu does not mean I support whatever he says. I may buy his ideology of Igbo freedom and self determination... That does not mean I may buy all things coming out of his month. Why am I a hypocrite? Because I support Nnamdi Kanu? So, betraying him and leaving him out to dry makes me a nationalist?

Heck, do you know the meaning of hypocrisy? Can you show me a place I displayed double standard? Can you show me where I insulted any tribe on this forum?

Or am I not free again to like and love Nnamdi Kanu?

Yall should be mindful of how you use words. I love Nnamdi Kanu and am a hard core Biafran supporter. That said, I will never insult any other tribe to make my point.

My boss by the way is a Northerner and he is aware I support Nnamdi Kanu. What have you to say about that? Why do you think he has not sacked me? Do you people as literates know the meaning of Freedom and choice?

Leave that dude..Like jetlee aka kunglang aka masterchen aka onmenka..But his masterchen and kunglang accounts are currently banned

1 Like

Re: Show Me One Nairaland Biafran Supporter Who Didnt Shout GEJ Till 2019? by Nobody: 12:05am On May 08, 2017
Jetleeee:

Naaah..you don't support a man like Nnamdi Kanu and claim not to be bigoted. You can be very pro-biafra/pro-self determination and not support Nnamdi Kanu. That guy was something else during his radio Biafra days.

And a lot of Igbos were cheering him on until people from other groups called them out.

That's the difference between Yorubas and y'all. If Nnamdi Kanu were a Yoruba man, radio Oduduwa or whatever wouldn't have lasted more than a week. Yoruba folks would have called him out.

As per you not insulting Yorubas, I already gave you thumbs up for that somewhere else. But hey, it's hard not to believe an Nnamdi Kanu supporter isn't low key backing up his folks with likes in the background.

Were are you during the lagoon statement by oba of Lagos I forgot you are onmenka.

1 Like

Re: Show Me One Nairaland Biafran Supporter Who Didnt Shout GEJ Till 2019? by Nobody: 12:07am On May 08, 2017
Jetleeee:

Like you dont go on every thread an Igbo man commits a crime with your alabiama development quote the same way you did with your masterchen account before it got banned,the same with kunglang and abakilikipress...How do i know you can't see this people online at the same time...Kunglang,jetlee and masterchen has a big with gifs and Igbo hatred... Like it wasn't you who brought out the papotopo republic insult..

1 Like

Re: Show Me One Nairaland Biafran Supporter Who Didnt Shout GEJ Till 2019? by Nobody: 12:09am On May 08, 2017
Jetleeee:

Funny you. Let me remind you that there is one Yoruba man I love and respect a lot.... Wole Soyinka. If I should support him tomorrow in any cause what does that make me? Afonja? Lols.

I am Pro Biafra and Pro Self Determination doesn't mean I am pro demeaning other people in search of freedom. I am well aware that my freedom stops were others freedom begin. So, I stay on my lane.

Right now, Nnamdi Kanu is the only figure head pushing the Biafran Idea and thats why I support him.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Show Me One Nairaland Biafran Supporter Who Didnt Shout GEJ Till 2019? by Jetleeee: 12:11am On May 08, 2017
ikwere1stson:

Were are you during the lagoon statement by oba of Lagos I forgot you are onmenka.

Did you know Yoruba people were the most critical of Oba of Lagos when he made that statement?

All I just need to do is take my time to pull out threads where folks criticized him on this same NL not to talk of twitter

You wouldn't know cos for you, you see it as a weapon to support Nnamdi Kanu's nonsense

No be only onmenka, na offmenka

5 Likes

Re: Show Me One Nairaland Biafran Supporter Who Didnt Shout GEJ Till 2019? by Jetleeee: 12:14am On May 08, 2017
ikwere1stson:

Like you dont go on every thread an Igbo man commits a crime with your alabiama development quote the same way you did with your masterchen account before it got banned,the same with kunglang and abakilikipress...How do i know you can't see this people online at the same time...Kunglang,jetlee and masterchen has a big with gifs and Igbo hatred... Like it wasn't you who brought out the papotopo republic insult..

LOL you're shifting the goal post and that was what act.iva called y'all out for

See, I've never pretended not to be tribalistic lol. I no dey form saint like Excelblog so forget these yarns

Excelblog is claiming to be open minded and non tribalist yet he supports Kanu

That's what we are discussing. Let's stick to that please

2 Likes

Re: Show Me One Nairaland Biafran Supporter Who Didnt Shout GEJ Till 2019? by Nobody: 12:15am On May 08, 2017
Jetleeee:

Did you know Yoruba people were the most critical of Oba of Lagos when he made that statement?

All I just need to do is take my time to pull out threads were folks criticized him on this same NL not to talk of twitter

You wouldn't know cos for you, you see it as a weapon to support Nnamdi Kanu's nonsense

No be only onmenka, na offmenka

Onmenka keep denying it..

OK deny you don't own the kunglang aka masterchen accounts...Iam waiting

1 Like

Re: Show Me One Nairaland Biafran Supporter Who Didnt Shout GEJ Till 2019? by Nobody: 12:17am On May 08, 2017
Jetleeee:

LOL you're shifting the goal post and that was what act.iva called y'all out for

See, I've never pretended not to be tribalistic lol. I no dey form saint like Excelblog so forget these yarns

But you are a tribalist....jetlee you motivated me to start throwing jabs at other tribes with your other monickers...Because of you Iam now a tribalist jetlee

1 Like

Re: Show Me One Nairaland Biafran Supporter Who Didnt Shout GEJ Till 2019? by Nobody: 12:18am On May 08, 2017
Jetleeee:

Excel blog have never insulted any tribe...check all of his post unlike you and your alternate monickers jetlee.

1 Like

Re: Show Me One Nairaland Biafran Supporter Who Didnt Shout GEJ Till 2019? by nduchucks: 12:19am On May 08, 2017
Abagworo:

Hate is the wrong word. Most Buhari, Amaechi and Okorochas supporters are against Kanu and PDP.The reason is simply because we always knew Kanu was a Jonathan ploy to get millions of Igbos killed. He should have used his Otuoke people instead of us Igbos.

Could you please expatiate upon this submission of yours? I'm not following the so-called "Ploy to get millions of Igbos killed". Did GEJ actually have this evil ambition?
Re: Show Me One Nairaland Biafran Supporter Who Didnt Shout GEJ Till 2019? by Jetleeee: 12:19am On May 08, 2017
ikwere1stson:

But you are a tribalist....jetlee you motivated me to start throwing jabs at other tribes with your other monickers...Because of you Iam now a tribalist jetlee

Yes! I'm a tribalist. Like I always say, if y'all sheath your swords, I'll sheath mine. I don't get paid to insult anyone lol

As for you, keep deceiving yourself with this alternate moniker.

2 Likes

Re: Show Me One Nairaland Biafran Supporter Who Didnt Shout GEJ Till 2019? by Nobody: 12:23am On May 08, 2017
Jetleeee:

Not all of KANU supporters are tribalist....But me iam what you made me jetlee...yea i became a tribalist because of what you wrote against my tribe even tho iam ikwere... With your diffrent monickers man if I tell you know how much it pained me...especially your writeup on the Malta drugs...and that gif saying we developed China,india blab blab..it pained me...Now iam a tribalist because of all those jabs..
Re: Show Me One Nairaland Biafran Supporter Who Didnt Shout GEJ Till 2019? by Jetleeee: 12:25am On May 08, 2017
I don taya abeg. Make una go sleep
Re: Show Me One Nairaland Biafran Supporter Who Didnt Shout GEJ Till 2019? by Nobody: 12:27am On May 08, 2017
Jetleeee:

Yes I am a tribalist. Like I always say, if y'all sheath your swords, I'll sheath mine. I don't get paid to insult anyone lol

As for you, keep deceiving yourself with this alternate moniker.

Let's hold meeting on nairaland...A peace treaty you can call your friends kunglang,onmenkalives and masterchen smiley cheesy wink[s][/s]

Tomorrow a peace treaty for 48 hours no tribal quote by anyone even to insult oduduwa or ipob...48 hours treaty no tribal quotes i will personally open a thread for that...48hours peace treaty no tribal..
Re: Show Me One Nairaland Biafran Supporter Who Didnt Shout GEJ Till 2019? by Nobody: 12:28am On May 08, 2017
Jetleeee:
I don taya abeg. Make una go sleep

A peace treaty...No tribal quote by anyone.. I will personallu open a thread for that..
Re: Show Me One Nairaland Biafran Supporter Who Didnt Shout GEJ Till 2019? by anaton(m): 6:49am On May 08, 2017
I'm a Biafran supporter.But I voted against GEJ in the last presidential election.

1 Like

Re: Show Me One Nairaland Biafran Supporter Who Didnt Shout GEJ Till 2019? by AfroSamurai: 6:52am On May 08, 2017
NgeneUkwenu:
Let us examine the fraud called ipob and Nnamdi Cownu!

Lets go there! grin grin

Mention just one handle!

Note: I have a video clip, where Kanu was soliciting Votes for PDP!
Tell us something.
Re: Show Me One Nairaland Biafran Supporter Who Didnt Shout GEJ Till 2019? by Caseless: 7:33am On May 08, 2017
northvietnam:
Madam Mr Op... cuz ur Gender is confusing..
so let me use Shim

bia this Shim , make use of Google and you will get to Know things kanu said before 2015election ....

He has always been so bent on one Igbo Nation..

Remember Nnamdi kanu Was never broke nor Hungry at the first place..
If he wanted money, with a British citizenship and his Qualifications... he would have a befitting job in UK...

Finally the Reincarnation of Abacha and yaradua picked him up and made him popular...

Sarki that said kanu won't meet up with bail conditions.. well nah recession go format that jobless nigga brain...

shame is a rear Commodity which the BMC's
lack...
this is how they think in their region. Low-thinkers!

1 Like

Re: Show Me One Nairaland Biafran Supporter Who Didnt Shout GEJ Till 2019? by Caseless: 7:34am On May 08, 2017
anaton:
I'm a Biafran supporter.But I voted against GEJ in the last presidential election.
sure?

1 Like

Re: Show Me One Nairaland Biafran Supporter Who Didnt Shout GEJ Till 2019? by fulanimafia: 7:43am On May 08, 2017
kenny987:
Ignorance is a deadly disease. All that hs needed to show that this thread is an ignorant one is the time of registration/existence of IPOB. IPOB existed long before 2015 elections and all things Biafra have been long before Nigeria and is the reason for the civil war. It has never died. IPOB is not PDP and that is evident in the low turnout during elections because it was an intended boycott and mostly successful.

However, op must also note that until Biafra is achieved as a sovereign nation, all Biafrans are part of Nigeria and will not apologise for any political choices made. They will aspire for and occupy any position whilst the battle or struggle continues, they will not fold their hands n watch or mope.
Supporting PDP is no crime and doesn't detract from the need to restructure this contraption or break it apart peacefully.
You are missing the point of the OP, if those now agitating for secession were chanting GEJTILL2019 to rule a UNITED Nigeria, then it is concrete proof the recent ipob agitation is just a reaction to the 2015 electoral defeat, and ndigbos miscalculation that resulted in their political marginalization hence iPod is a monumental and confirmed FRAUD.

3 Likes

Re: Show Me One Nairaland Biafran Supporter Who Didnt Shout GEJ Till 2019? by anaton(m): 8:12am On May 08, 2017
Caseless:
sure?

Yes
Re: Show Me One Nairaland Biafran Supporter Who Didnt Shout GEJ Till 2019? by Externalhat: 8:17am On May 08, 2017
Activa:

You don't do insults yet you were the first to call another person a criminal. Not so? You're so so confused and your mind is messed up. cheesy

The same way you alluded to afam4eva's incompetence as a mod and yet had the temerity to bootlick his unintelligent question. Confusion is your permanent companion o. grin

Is there no grey matter inside that your head that's shaped like a talking drum? grin

The Op (NgeneUkwenu) is way more brilliant than you lot. He brilliantly drew you out and you stupidly and predictably fell facelong into the trap. Yet miserable maggots like you noisily beat your chest and raucously brag that you know it all.

Loud mouths! Lousy heads!! Little minds!!! grin

This is a trap which a smart four-year old would avoid. Yet a grown adult like you with dry and craggy beards jumped shamelessly into it.

If you had paid attention to your primary school teachers, you won't be jumping into open traps as a grown adult, with malnourished beards, acting as afam4eva's messenger, and brazenly hopping into arguments the way a hapless spoon is dipped into a hot pot of okazi soup. grin

Boy, stop jumping like a grasshopper.
Start thinking. It's not too late to start using your brain. But I know you will disappoint me because you will soon type more lunatic posts with your wrinkly, leprous fingers. Was it not the same unthinking way you jumped into the thread in the first place?

Oaf!!!

Back to the issue.

Answer the OP's SIMPLE AND DIRECT question or back out of the thread with your disabled brain. Or go and open your own brainless thread to tackle him.

But you won't be able to do that because your talking drum-shaped head contains nothing but sawdust. grin

Lmaoooo. See finishing cheesy cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Show Me One Nairaland Biafran Supporter Who Didnt Shout GEJ Till 2019? by Nobody: 8:26am On May 08, 2017
madridguy:
@ OP, you remind me of the following monikers:

Firefire tongue ( Jonathan did not have rival)

Temitemi1 grin ( Jonathan my hero)

Chukwudi44 ( Buhari should go and rest)

that chukwudi44 what really happened to that moniker? is still alive?
the guy was very active during campaigns though
Re: Show Me One Nairaland Biafran Supporter Who Didnt Shout GEJ Till 2019? by kenny987(f): 9:12am On May 08, 2017
fulanimafia:
You are missing the point of the OP, if those now agitating for secession were chanting GEJTILL2019 to rule a UNITED Nigeria, then it is concrete proof the recent ipob agitation is just a reaction to the 2015 electoral defeat, and ndigbos miscalculation that resulted in their political marginalization hence iPod is a monumental and confirmed FRAUD.

Nope. The desire and agitation for Biafra does not amount to a total disconnect from Nigerian politics. Like I said earlier, IPOB was in existence before 2015 elections and did not spare GEJ in the demand for Biafra. The reason it blew open this way was cos Mr Buhari felt threatened enough to arrest n bring public knowledge and sympathy to the Biafran cause. GEJ skillfully ignored Radio Biafra but PMB decided to go all military bullshït that's why it looks like it stemmed from PDP's loss at the polls.
Re: Show Me One Nairaland Biafran Supporter Who Didnt Shout GEJ Till 2019? by madridguy(m): 10:43am On May 08, 2017
Pa Chukwudi is still very much alive with new set of moniker tongue

fakeprophet:

that chukwudi44 what really happened to that moniker? is still alive?
the guy was very active during campaigns though
Re: Show Me One Nairaland Biafran Supporter Who Didnt Shout GEJ Till 2019? by Ejanla07: 11:05am On May 08, 2017
NgeneUkwenu:
25 comments and counting, no one has been able to mention on handle grin grin

IPob=GEJ Till 2015 Crew!

My yoruba muslim brother/sister. Shim like my flatthead brother above called u.

Have u not noticed u re d butt of jokes dues to ur constant fixation with GEJ AND NNAMDI KANU..

my yoruba muslim shim. Lets go and find way and hate Nnamdi Kanu..

Lets go and hit our head harder 5 more times so allah will make Igbos hate Biafra and Nnamdi Kanu and abandon him so dat we yoruba muslims will eat our greenish slimy ewedu with amala ati one egg in peace..so Igbos wil join us to serve our Fulani masters

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Show Me One Nairaland Biafran Supporter Who Didnt Shout GEJ Till 2019? by fulanimafia: 5:10pm On May 08, 2017
kenny987:

Nope. The desire and agitation for Biafra does not amount to a total disconnect from Nigerian politics. Like I said earlier, IPOB was in existence before 2015 elections and did not spare GEJ in the demand for Biafra. The reason it blew open this way was cos Mr Buhari felt threatened enough to arrest n bring public knowledge and sympathy to the Biafran cause. GEJ skillfully ignored Radio Biafra but PMB decided to go all military bullshït that's why it looks like it stemmed from PDP's loss at the polls.
Are you suggesting that it is logical in your head that a person would campaign for GEJ to rule a UNITED One Nigeria in May 2015 and then suddenly agitate for a DIVIDED Nigeria immediately his candidate is defeated without being completely fraudulent? You aren't chatting with toddlers here missy.

4 Likes

Re: Show Me One Nairaland Biafran Supporter Who Didnt Shout GEJ Till 2019? by Ogalanyachieze: 6:34pm On May 08, 2017
fulanimafia:
Are you suggesting that it is logical in your head that a person would campaign for GEJ to rule a UNITED One Nigeria in May 2015 and then suddenly agitate for a DIVIDED Nigeria immediately his candidate is defeated without being completely fraudulent? You aren't chatting with toddlers here missy.
excuse me are you mistaking ipob for massob? Pls endeavor to remind me of an election that took place in may 2015 with gej as candidate. If its march election that you mean well the action of massob at that election paved way for what is now known as ipob. Even at that, we live in dynamic and changing time they have a right to decide to agitate anytime. Just like boko haram decided to go full blown after 2011 lloss of buhari. Will you deny biafrans same? But all in all biafra transcends both ipob and massob
Re: Show Me One Nairaland Biafran Supporter Who Didnt Shout GEJ Till 2019? by kenny987(f): 8:40pm On May 08, 2017
fulanimafia:

Read me clearly and get my point. The agitation has been ongoing long before Jonathan and 2015 elections. The CONFAB was as close to addressing the root causes of the agitation in question and we're more than happy to support anyone that addresses those issues. A national discussion and resolution of issues even unto a referendum for separation if need be is what we desire and GEJ was on course for that, close enough at least. Makes perfect sense to support him and get what we want.

If ur Bubu hadn't taken the call for a discussion and for Biafra so personal enough to arrest and detain Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB wouldn't have gained as much recognition and followers as it has now.
Re: Show Me One Nairaland Biafran Supporter Who Didnt Shout GEJ Till 2019? by Nobody: 9:00pm On May 12, 2017
Jetleeee:

jetleee

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lying In State And Memorial Service Of Late Alex Ekwueme (photos) / This Is The Man Who Lost Africa To China, / No $1.05bn NLNG Fund Missing- Senate Committee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.