Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,611 members, 7,809,235 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:17 AM

The Frightening Places You Can Catch STI Without Being Sexually Active - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Frightening Places You Can Catch STI Without Being Sexually Active (471 Views)

What My Gynaecology Friend Told Me About Young Sexually Active Females. / My Friend Is Being Sexually Harassed By Married Men At Her Work Place / Why Are Secondary School Girls So Sexually Active? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Frightening Places You Can Catch STI Without Being Sexually Active by Dannysblog: 12:51pm On May 07, 2017
One of the most frightening things about STIs, apart from
the fact many of them are symptomless, is the wealth of
urban myths which exist about them - specifically how they
can be caught.

Pretty much everyone at some point during their youth was
told you could catch one from a toilet seat. Yet, as much as
this misinformation about STIs does exist, there are also
some strange - and disturbing - facts about how, in theory,
you could get infected WITHOUT having sex.
Worryingly, these are places and objects we come into
contact with every day.

Although the odds of catching an STI from any of the below are very slim.

Read more@ http://www.dannyblog.com.ng/2017/05/the-frightening-places-you-can-catch.html?m=1

(1) (Reply)

Desire / On Your Way To Success Thirteen (13) Things You Should Give Up On / INTIMACY (exclusively Baby(red:b)..)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.