Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,379 members, 7,812,108 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:25 AM

Is The Guy Too Cheap Or Is The Girl Too Greedy?? See Pictures - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is The Guy Too Cheap Or Is The Girl Too Greedy?? See Pictures (4242 Views)

Was This Guy Too Blunt To His Girlfriend ? / Is A 17 Year Old Girl Too Young For A Romantic Relationship? See My Dilemma / Is A 25 Year Old Guy Too Young To Get Married? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is The Guy Too Cheap Or Is The Girl Too Greedy?? See Pictures by yemcobrown: 10:45am On Sep 14, 2017
A friend sent this to me and I'd like to know what y'all think.

1 Share

Re: Is The Guy Too Cheap Or Is The Girl Too Greedy?? See Pictures by tosyne2much(m): 10:47am On Sep 14, 2017
This is what happens when a yeye guy and a foolish girl meet

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is The Guy Too Cheap Or Is The Girl Too Greedy?? See Pictures by bigtimi(m): 10:48am On Sep 14, 2017
Lol, the girl is definitely greedy!

2 Likes

Re: Is The Guy Too Cheap Or Is The Girl Too Greedy?? See Pictures by ireke(m): 10:49am On Sep 14, 2017
The girl is GREED personified.

I would just have told her to go share the airtime with her siblings.

6 Likes

Re: Is The Guy Too Cheap Or Is The Girl Too Greedy?? See Pictures by Papiikush: 10:49am On Sep 14, 2017
Even a dumb bastard can see this is a doctored conversation.

16 Likes

Re: Is The Guy Too Cheap Or Is The Girl Too Greedy?? See Pictures by DHumbleNigga(m): 10:55am On Sep 14, 2017
The girl is too greedy..

1 Like

Re: Is The Guy Too Cheap Or Is The Girl Too Greedy?? See Pictures by thesicilian: 10:55am On Sep 14, 2017
Papiikush:
Leave them, let them be deceiving themselves.
Re: Is The Guy Too Cheap Or Is The Girl Too Greedy?? See Pictures by IdisuleOurOwn(m): 10:58am On Sep 14, 2017
Papiikush:

thesicilian:
Leave them, let them be deceiving themselves.

1 Like

Re: Is The Guy Too Cheap Or Is The Girl Too Greedy?? See Pictures by Bitchiamjay(m): 11:00am On Sep 14, 2017
what do you take us for Op?

the only difference blw you and someone stupid is, you're a nairalander and he's not.

keep deceiving yourself .

you think you're doing me.
lai Mohammed 1st son.

#YOLO

4 Likes

Re: Is The Guy Too Cheap Or Is The Girl Too Greedy?? See Pictures by makydebbie(f): 11:01am On Sep 14, 2017
Papiikush:
grin
Re: Is The Guy Too Cheap Or Is The Girl Too Greedy?? See Pictures by simultaneousboi(m): 11:04am On Sep 14, 2017
Hahahaha
D guy na Olodo(fool @ 40)
Even me wey dey comment 4 a decorated post..lol
Re: Is The Guy Too Cheap Or Is The Girl Too Greedy?? See Pictures by DakingIam: 11:08am On Sep 14, 2017
Alakoba. smiley
Re: Is The Guy Too Cheap Or Is The Girl Too Greedy?? See Pictures by Nobody: 11:08am On Sep 14, 2017
This chat is too fake.
Re: Is The Guy Too Cheap Or Is The Girl Too Greedy?? See Pictures by ojun50(m): 11:11am On Sep 14, 2017
Both of them are jst two set of fullish fuc k boy nd girl.

The boy really mumu for even sending that 5k

1 Like

Re: Is The Guy Too Cheap Or Is The Girl Too Greedy?? See Pictures by yemcobrown: 11:19am On Sep 14, 2017
well...someone sent it to me and it became a debate btw some of my friends...are you saying something like this can't happen real life??
Papiikush:

1 Like

Re: Is The Guy Too Cheap Or Is The Girl Too Greedy?? See Pictures by pu7pl3(m): 3:18pm On Sep 14, 2017
yemcobrown:
well...someone sent it to me and it became a debate btw some of my friends...are you saying something like this can't happen real life??

Dude plz stop lying.. u re not getting paid angry

3 Likes

Re: Is The Guy Too Cheap Or Is The Girl Too Greedy?? See Pictures by ip2121918021(m): 3:58pm On Sep 14, 2017
Papiikush:

Can confirm it's fake, am dumb bastard grin
Re: Is The Guy Too Cheap Or Is The Girl Too Greedy?? See Pictures by joezyni(m): 4:13pm On Sep 14, 2017
Bitchiamjay:
what do you take us for Op?

the only difference blw you and someone stupid is, you're a nairalander and he's not.

keep deceiving yourself .

you think you're doing me.

lai Mohammed 1st son.

#YOLO

lol bro relax. Op is just trying to get some fun,don't take it personal
Re: Is The Guy Too Cheap Or Is The Girl Too Greedy?? See Pictures by Nobody: 5:46pm On Sep 14, 2017
What i think is that you don't have any sense in your skull. For you to think about that phoney messages up there for more than a second and want to even share with us shows that your brain is melting. Donate to Skull Miners ASAP

Re: Is The Guy Too Cheap Or Is The Girl Too Greedy?? See Pictures by slimthugchimee2(m): 5:49pm On Sep 14, 2017
Papiikush:

Just what I wanted to say......

Even an oaf will know that it's fake undecided

(1) (Reply)

Why Some Men Date Fine Girls, But bleep Ugly & Endowed Girls / Lovely Pre-wedding Photos Of A Medical Doctor And A Nurse / I Think My Girlfriend Had An Abortion And Was Hiding It From Me,advice Please

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.