Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,224 members, 7,849,797 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 09:55 AM

What If Our Joysticks Only Worked At Certain Periods Of The Month? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What If Our Joysticks Only Worked At Certain Periods Of The Month? (7439 Views)

Why Do Statues Always Have Small joysticks? / Guys With Big Joysticks Share Your Crazy Experience With A Lady (pics) / Pics: Eight Most Common Types, Sizes, Shapes Of Joysticks, Where Do You Belong? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What If Our Joysticks Only Worked At Certain Periods Of The Month? by Nobody: 3:25pm On May 07, 2017
Bumbae1:

I no wan cry how dat goat miss penalty I just don't understand

If not dat I love klopp I for no watch am seff. Disappointed we need d point
At least champ league spot

dat's our prayer o. Never knew u wer a liverpool fan like me. We are known to have few fans who are old. It's a welcome development to known a curvaceous babe is one of us smiley
Re: What If Our Joysticks Only Worked At Certain Periods Of The Month? by LePrezident(m): 3:25pm On May 07, 2017
Nomfanelo99:

well it's not like I'm getting any . I know some people could use a break

You ain't getting any? shocked
Re: What If Our Joysticks Only Worked At Certain Periods Of The Month? by Nobody: 3:27pm On May 07, 2017
SorftWerk:
yeahhh! More like prfftr prfftr prfft grin it's really crazy!

As a tall guy, I like it advanced doggy where underneath my dick is touching her gspot, dick fully painted of fine white cream chai! Some juices even drip on the sheets

SIS - Sex Is Sweet!

grin

Ooh so u like role-playing game as well? wink

What is advanced doggy? grin hahhahha...so does it mean there is basic doggy & this advanced one ehnn tongue ?
Re: What If Our Joysticks Only Worked At Certain Periods Of The Month? by Nomfanelo99(f): 3:27pm On May 07, 2017
LePrezident:

You ain't getting any? shocked
I just said that
Re: What If Our Joysticks Only Worked At Certain Periods Of The Month? by Nobody: 3:30pm On May 07, 2017
redbeans:
dat's our prayer o. Never knew u wer a liverpool fan like me. We are known to have few fans who are old. It's a welcome development to known a curvaceous babe is one of us smiley
Redbeans u see u eh lol
Me die hard fan o .. love our boys just dissapointed today cause that penalty should have got us the win we need but oh well
We will get there ..
Re: What If Our Joysticks Only Worked At Certain Periods Of The Month? by LePrezident(m): 3:32pm On May 07, 2017
Nomfanelo99:

I just said that

smiley

You're pretty tho...
Re: What If Our Joysticks Only Worked At Certain Periods Of The Month? by KennyID17(m): 3:34pm On May 07, 2017
Bumbae1:

I no wan cry how dat goat miss penalty I just don't understand

If not dat I love klopp I for no watch am seff. Disappointed we need d point
At least champ league spot

Re: What If Our Joysticks Only Worked At Certain Periods Of The Month? by Nomfanelo99(f): 3:35pm On May 07, 2017
LePrezident:

smiley
You're pretty tho...
aw thank you . So if I'm pretty does that I should be getting some cheesy
Re: What If Our Joysticks Only Worked At Certain Periods Of The Month? by KennyID17(m): 3:37pm On May 07, 2017
Bumbae1:

Redbeans u see u eh lol
Me die hard fan o .. love our boys just dissapointed today cause that penalty should have got us the win we need but oh well
We will get there ..

cheesy

Re: What If Our Joysticks Only Worked At Certain Periods Of The Month? by LePrezident(m): 3:38pm On May 07, 2017
Nomfanelo99:

aw thank you . So if I'm pretty does that I should be getting some cheesy

Lol yea most likely.. it means you will have a lot of suitors down there in Durban and you must have said 'yes' to at least one of them tongue
Re: What If Our Joysticks Only Worked At Certain Periods Of The Month? by Nomfanelo99(f): 3:42pm On May 07, 2017
LePrezident:

Lol yea most likely.. it means you will have a lot of suitors down there in Durban and you must have said 'yes' to at least one of them tongue

hahaha. I guess I'm not approachable since I don't have many suitors cheesy
Re: What If Our Joysticks Only Worked At Certain Periods Of The Month? by Nobody: 3:44pm On May 07, 2017
Bumbae1:

Redbeans u see u eh lol
We will get there ..
interesting. The treat[beans] is on me. We never work alone. I've been a fan since 2004 - the days of Owen.

In between... That foster really intimidated milner with his presence. If it was played in osun, i would have said juju is involved
Re: What If Our Joysticks Only Worked At Certain Periods Of The Month? by LePrezident(m): 3:44pm On May 07, 2017
Nomfanelo99:

hahaha. I guess I'm not approachable since I don't have many suitors cheesy

Lol, I don't want to believe you're always walking around frowning that fine face. You sure must be approachable. Unless, the guys are scared to approach the fine girl
Re: What If Our Joysticks Only Worked At Certain Periods Of The Month? by Nomfanelo99(f): 3:48pm On May 07, 2017
LePrezident:

Lol, I don't want to believe you're always walking around frowning that fine face. You sure must be approachable. Unless, the guys are scared to approach the fine girl
lol or maybe I'm not beautiful enough for them.
Re: What If Our Joysticks Only Worked At Certain Periods Of The Month? by LePrezident(m): 3:51pm On May 07, 2017
Nomfanelo99:

lol or maybe I'm not beautiful enough for them.

Looool that is not even possible and you know it... eyes, face, lips on point even without make-up... with smashing body to go with... I guess you probably don't go out often that's why
Re: What If Our Joysticks Only Worked At Certain Periods Of The Month? by Nomfanelo99(f): 3:54pm On May 07, 2017
LePrezident:

Looool that is not even possible and you know it... eyes, face, lips on point even without make-up... with smashing body to go with... I guess you probably don't go out often that's why

I don't. I'm very introvert . anyways I don't like it when guys start hitting on me .
Re: What If Our Joysticks Only Worked At Certain Periods Of The Month? by LePrezident(m): 3:59pm On May 07, 2017
Nomfanelo99:

I don't. I'm very introvert . anyways I don't like it when guys start hitting on me .

Oh I'm sorry ma'am, I initially complimented but it seems I watched your dp too much and must have subconsciously started hitting on you undecided
Re: What If Our Joysticks Only Worked At Certain Periods Of The Month? by Nomfanelo99(f): 4:03pm On May 07, 2017
LePrezident:

Oh I'm sorry ma'am, I initially complimented but it seems I watched your dp too much and must have subconsciously started hitting on you undecided

lol . I've never said anything about you hitting on . I don't even think we were going there .
Re: What If Our Joysticks Only Worked At Certain Periods Of The Month? by LePrezident(m): 4:05pm On May 07, 2017
Nomfanelo99:

lol . I've never said anything about you hitting on . I don't even think we were going there .

We weren't? Oh my negro mind had started wandering wink
Re: What If Our Joysticks Only Worked At Certain Periods Of The Month? by Nomfanelo99(f): 4:08pm On May 07, 2017
LePrezident:

We weren't? Oh my negro mind had started wandering wink
hahaha. stop that mind of yours from giving u ideas
Re: What If Our Joysticks Only Worked At Certain Periods Of The Month? by LePrezident(m): 4:10pm On May 07, 2017
Nomfanelo99:

hahaha. stop that mind of yours from giving u ideas

OK ma'am, I'm sorry mfuetu undecided
Re: What If Our Joysticks Only Worked At Certain Periods Of The Month? by Nomfanelo99(f): 4:13pm On May 07, 2017
LePrezident:

OK ma'am, I'm sorry mfuetu undecided
what does mfuetu mean?
Re: What If Our Joysticks Only Worked At Certain Periods Of The Month? by LePrezident(m): 4:17pm On May 07, 2017
Nomfanelo99:
what does mfuetu mean?

Lol, ain't you South African? I learnt it means "my sister"... I used to watch a South African series back in the days and they liked using the word
Re: What If Our Joysticks Only Worked At Certain Periods Of The Month? by Nomfanelo99(f): 4:19pm On May 07, 2017
LePrezident:

Lol, ain't you South African? I learnt it means "my sister"... I used to watch a South African series back in the days and they liked using the word

what language be that . I only know mfethu . meaning brother .
Re: What If Our Joysticks Only Worked At Certain Periods Of The Month? by LePrezident(m): 4:21pm On May 07, 2017
Nomfanelo99:

what language be that . I only know mfethu . meaning brother .

Hahahaha I see... I guess that's what I was about to say... I obviously won't know what language it is, I'm not South African
Re: What If Our Joysticks Only Worked At Certain Periods Of The Month? by Nomfanelo99(f): 4:23pm On May 07, 2017
LePrezident:

Hahahaha I see... I guess that's what I was about to say... I obviously won't know what language it is, I'm not South African
lol okay mfethu . enjoy the rest of your Sunday
Re: What If Our Joysticks Only Worked At Certain Periods Of The Month? by Nobody: 4:27pm On May 07, 2017
Yewandequeen:
Will make the world a better place to live in. angry
yea yea. Only that nymphomaniacs and prostitutes won't like this.
Re: What If Our Joysticks Only Worked At Certain Periods Of The Month? by LePrezident(m): 4:29pm On May 07, 2017
Nomfanelo99:

lol okay mfethu . enjoy the rest of your Sunday

How do I enjoy the rest of the Sunday when you're not here with me tongue
Re: What If Our Joysticks Only Worked At Certain Periods Of The Month? by Nomfanelo99(f): 4:30pm On May 07, 2017
LePrezident:

How do I enjoy the rest of the Sunday when you're not here with me tongue
lol God is with you
Re: What If Our Joysticks Only Worked At Certain Periods Of The Month? by LePrezident(m): 4:34pm On May 07, 2017
Nomfanelo99:

lol God is with you

Lol smh
Re: What If Our Joysticks Only Worked At Certain Periods Of The Month? by Nomfanelo99(f): 4:38pm On May 07, 2017
LePrezident:

Lol smh
cheesy byeo
Re: What If Our Joysticks Only Worked At Certain Periods Of The Month? by LePrezident(m): 4:42pm On May 07, 2017
Nomfanelo99:

cheesy byeo

Bye beauriful smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

World’s Most Sexual Cities – See The Cities Where Women Have The Best Sex Lives / Black Arab Twerkek Shocks People During Sallah Celebration (video) / Imagine This Small Boy That is Causing Wahala For Yahoo Boys {PHOTOS}

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.