Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,138 members, 7,835,814 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:24 PM

Help Me...my Girl Always Sees Another Guy In Her Dream Ooo!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help Me...my Girl Always Sees Another Guy In Her Dream Ooo!!! (916 Views)

Guy Dancing With His Lady Confused As He Sees Another Lady's Ass (photos) / Man Reacts As He Sees Another Guy Holding His Sister On Valentines Day (photos) / My Girl Always Has Dry Honey Pot During Sex. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Me...my Girl Always Sees Another Guy In Her Dream Ooo!!! by blessedez(m): 2:45pm On May 07, 2017
I have a girl, she have never dreamt anything about me but there is this guy in our compond, she normally see him in her dream (not good ones but if there is any, she haven't told me) please is there anything to worry about ?
Re: Help Me...my Girl Always Sees Another Guy In Her Dream Ooo!!! by Nobody: 2:51pm On May 07, 2017
angry

Nawa...i dont like seeing my booboo in my dreams too...i called it nightmare if i see him on my dream :'

There's nothing to worry abt sha...unless one day Joseph the dreamer will come & knock her door and tell her she's pregant grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help Me...my Girl Always Sees Another Guy In Her Dream Ooo!!! by modefancy: 3:10pm On May 07, 2017
she has never dreamt of u before but dreams of ur neighbor? maybe it's her spirit husband...
Re: Help Me...my Girl Always Sees Another Guy In Her Dream Ooo!!! by stevecantrell: 3:29pm On May 07, 2017
What type cosmetics does she use ?
Re: Help Me...my Girl Always Sees Another Guy In Her Dream Ooo!!! by Zivaharry(m): 11:16pm On May 08, 2017
Banky the 2nd.....don de enter small small......
Re: Help Me...my Girl Always Sees Another Guy In Her Dream Ooo!!! by Burna88(f): 11:29pm On May 08, 2017
oh Baby,i would recommend u go and beg d nigga to release your gf
Re: Help Me...my Girl Always Sees Another Guy In Her Dream Ooo!!! by Arsenalholic1: 11:30pm On May 08, 2017
Op is the name of your gf Josephine?
Re: Help Me...my Girl Always Sees Another Guy In Her Dream Ooo!!! by Arsenalholic1: 11:31pm On May 08, 2017
Burna88:
oh Baby,i would recommend u go and beg d nigga to release your gf
Interesting. So the guy tie the girl?

Re: Help Me...my Girl Always Sees Another Guy In Her Dream Ooo!!! by Burna88(f): 6:36am On May 09, 2017
Arsenalholic1:
Interesting. So the guy tie the girl?
. Yes o m a typical yoruba girl,nd i gv meanings to things easily.They shud go nd beg him
Re: Help Me...my Girl Always Sees Another Guy In Her Dream Ooo!!! by Burna88(f): 6:37am On May 09, 2017
Arsenalholic1:
lmfao dreamer
Re: Help Me...my Girl Always Sees Another Guy In Her Dream Ooo!!! by Arsenalholic1: 8:26am On May 09, 2017
Burna88:
lmfao dreamer
Lol. Is your ass really fat? tongue

[quote author=Burna88 post

Yes o m a typical yoruba girl,nd i gv meanings to things easily.They shud go nd beg him[/quote]

That "I am a typical Yourba girl" made me laugh. I think OP is just another troll.

Btw, I stared at your dp for long, despite the warning in your signature.

I wonder what will happen now. Maybe you'll tie me too abi? tongue
Re: Help Me...my Girl Always Sees Another Guy In Her Dream Ooo!!! by Burna88(f): 8:29am On May 09, 2017
Arsenalholic1:
Lol. Is your ass really fat? tongue
lol,If ü stare for so long,ü may See sumtin else
Re: Help Me...my Girl Always Sees Another Guy In Her Dream Ooo!!! by Arsenalholic1: 8:42am On May 09, 2017
Burna88:
lol,If ü stare for so long,ü may See sumtin else
Lol. I don commot there.

Have a nice day.
Re: Help Me...my Girl Always Sees Another Guy In Her Dream Ooo!!! by blessedez(m): 8:21pm On May 09, 2017
TrapQueen77:
angry

Nawa...i dont like seeing my booboo in my dreams too...i called it nightmare if i see him on my dream :'

There's nothing to worry abt sha...unless one day Joseph the dreamer will come & knock her door and tell her she's pregant grin

noo, my girl is not that kind of girl.
Re: Help Me...my Girl Always Sees Another Guy In Her Dream Ooo!!! by blessedez(m): 8:23pm On May 09, 2017
modefancy:
she has never dreamt of u before but dreams of ur neighbor? maybe it's her spirit husband...

God forbid bad thing.
Re: Help Me...my Girl Always Sees Another Guy In Her Dream Ooo!!! by blessedez(m): 8:25pm On May 09, 2017
stevecantrell:
What type cosmetics does she use ?
She doesn't apply any.........she is more of church girl
Re: Help Me...my Girl Always Sees Another Guy In Her Dream Ooo!!! by blessedez(m): 8:28pm On May 09, 2017
Arsenalholic1:
No, not at all.
Re: Help Me...my Girl Always Sees Another Guy In Her Dream Ooo!!! by stevecantrell: 9:27pm On May 09, 2017
blessedez:

She doesn't apply any.........she is more of church girl

Anyway let her check herself very well....it could be jewellery, or a present she was given...i had to deal with a similar issue in someone close. it turned out be her bath soap. She discarded it and the dreams soon stopped.
The wise would understand.

(1) (Reply)

Please Dont Open This Thread You Won't Like What You Will See / My Encounter With Nonye's Magnificent Ass [part 3] / Reasons Why Pregnant Women Should Have Regular Intercourse

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.