Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,220 members, 7,836,065 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:14 PM

Guys Do You Notice Every Girl Now Have Big Nyash Due To Wearing Extremely Tight - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Do You Notice Every Girl Now Have Big Nyash Due To Wearing Extremely Tight (1295 Views)

Na Boyfriend Wey Calm Down Dey Enjoy This Big Nyash PICS / Big Nyash In The Church / 'I Have Big Breasts, Come & Advertise On My Chest' - Busty Lagos Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys Do You Notice Every Girl Now Have Big Nyash Due To Wearing Extremely Tight by kinginvagina: 6:33pm On May 07, 2017
Girls with small nyash now wear tight pants to force out their nyash, both small and big girls all becoming sluts to attract men.

1 Like

Re: Guys Do You Notice Every Girl Now Have Big Nyash Due To Wearing Extremely Tight by sahapost: 6:36pm On May 07, 2017
lol

2 Likes

Re: Guys Do You Notice Every Girl Now Have Big Nyash Due To Wearing Extremely Tight by Nobody: 6:42pm On May 07, 2017
Pictures or we don't believe it

2 Likes

Re: Guys Do You Notice Every Girl Now Have Big Nyash Due To Wearing Extremely Tight by IamAirforce1: 6:44pm On May 07, 2017
Anything to move their ministry is allowed

Not a problem

1 Like

Re: Guys Do You Notice Every Girl Now Have Big Nyash Due To Wearing Extremely Tight by Lucasinho(m): 6:48pm On May 07, 2017
...Really? undecided
Re: Guys Do You Notice Every Girl Now Have Big Nyash Due To Wearing Extremely Tight by Archangels2(m): 6:48pm On May 07, 2017
Well I can't blame em o. Country hard grin
Re: Guys Do You Notice Every Girl Now Have Big Nyash Due To Wearing Extremely Tight by McBrooklyn(m): 7:26pm On May 07, 2017
cheesy

Re: Guys Do You Notice Every Girl Now Have Big Nyash Due To Wearing Extremely Tight by gentlegenius(m): 7:44pm On May 07, 2017
kinginvagina:
Girls with small nyash now wear tight pants to force out their nyash, both small and big girls all becoming sluts to attract men.
You are absolutely correct. Almost all girls now wear tight skirts to make their ass appear big. But guys like us will always look with matured eyes and still spot the ones with small or flat ass. I can't be deceived because I know that even my own ass can appear bigger in those tight skirts.
What is trending in my area right now is secondary school girls sewing their uniform(skirts) very tight so that their ass will appear bigger and the schools authorities don't really care what students wear these days.

1 Like

Re: Guys Do You Notice Every Girl Now Have Big Nyash Due To Wearing Extremely Tight by simplyhonest(m): 7:46pm On May 07, 2017
this kine thread on Sunday again.... haba

(1) (Reply)

Who Is The Most Wicked; The Guys Or APC?? / Se X Will Make Your Relationship Stronger Only At The Appropriate Time / Virgina Smells, What Could Be The Course??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.