Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,219 members, 7,811,610 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:37 PM

28-Year-Old Manchester United Fan Who Died Watching Match In Calabar Buried - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / 28-Year-Old Manchester United Fan Who Died Watching Match In Calabar Buried (45315 Views)

Klopp's Hilarious Reply To A Young Man United Fan Who Wrote To Him / Little Boy Celebrates Goal While Watching Match On TV, Got People Laughing / "Zlatan Ibrahimovic Can Have Sex With My Wife" - Manchester United Fan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Re: 28-Year-Old Manchester United Fan Who Died Watching Match In Calabar Buried by Gtoosmooth(m): 2:21pm On May 09, 2017
Nigeriadondie:

I didnt insult first and i never mention ur family and besides u call Jesus
Infact u re dog son of a bitchmama whom ur swine papa bleeped on a one night stand. Ur a slowpoke with saliva dripping from ur mouth and mucus from ur anus
Can u ask ur mentally demented father that question

if you fail to do the right thing then I will cos I will do it in you stead cos I am learned and meant to be a deplomat and not act like I am in the early 14th century..... I am sorry for ever asking you if you were dumb..... apology really meant..... but you shouldn't have said what you said about the late guy......simple condolence would have been better instead of blaming the dead..... I am sorry I was rude.....
Re: 28-Year-Old Manchester United Fan Who Died Watching Match In Calabar Buried by Nigeriadondie: 7:08pm On May 09, 2017
Gtoosmooth:

if you fail to do the right thing then I will cos I will do it in you stead cos I am learned and meant to be a deplomat and not act like I am in the early 14th century..... I am sorry for ever asking you if you were dumb..... apology really meant..... but you shouldn't have said what you said about the late guy......simple condolence would have been better instead of blaming the dead..... I am sorry I was rude.....
Please accept my apologies as well. I retract my previous statements. Let me draw your attention to d correct spelling of diplomat.
Being learned should even make one to be very careful with his choice of words. That is a real trait of a diplomat. And when people make comments u feel is not right or raises an opinion u don't agree with, politely bring it to d person's attention or air ur own opinion. Read James 3:1-13. I am not d first to insult people, I only do so when insulted first. Even when I insulted u, I directed my insults at u not at ur family but it was when u insulted my family that I had to also be raw. My response was reactionery.
Best wishes

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

'Man Of The Match' Wins Live Chicken In Malawi (Photo) / Real Madrid Stars Show Off Their Awards At Training After The Fifa's Ceremony / Rohr Pose For Picture With His Medal Along With Kanu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.