Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,808 members, 7,956,067 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 11:33 PM

Mutallab Pleads Not Guilty - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mutallab Pleads Not Guilty (5979 Views)

Saraki Pleads Not Guilty To Amended 16 Counts / Saraki Pleads Not Guilty To Corruption Charges / Abdul Mutallab's Online Posts! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mutallab Pleads Not Guilty by gshyne(m): 2:09pm On Jan 11, 2010
jokes apart this AYATULLAH whoever he/she is makes me very uncomfortable. Moderators u best report his threats and support for terrorism to all the relevant security services before he make true his threats lipsrsealed
Re: Mutallab Pleads Not Guilty by thetruth2(m): 3:31pm On Jan 11, 2010
Ayatullah:

Beaf you are the real daft. You are a bootlicker. Shame on you. America is your Paradise. Shame on you.

What injustice are you talking about ? There are so many injustice happening in Nigeria on a daily basis? Why is Muttalab fighting a war that does not concern him ? Is Muttalab's father not the reason why there are so many poor people in the Northern Nigeria ?

What is the relationship between you and The Taliban in Afghanistan ? What is your business with what is going in Iraq ? The Arabs you are supporting don't like Africans ? Ayatollah, or whatever you call yourelf, I think it is high time, you begin to think with your brain.

Islam have caused Nigeria a lot of tragedies and I think it should be eradicated. I
Re: Mutallab Pleads Not Guilty by alldone(m): 4:02pm On Jan 11, 2010
this guy must face the music.
why is he pleading not guilty?
Re: Mutallab Pleads Not Guilty by papabaks(m): 4:15pm On Jan 11, 2010
he will remain innocent until he is proven guilty,
Re: Mutallab Pleads Not Guilty by daberechim: 5:50pm On Jan 11, 2010
He is pleading not guilty because he is thinking like a Nigerian now. while in the plane, islamic blood flowed in him and now he is thinking like one of us. My judgement is as follows,
Re: Mutallab Pleads Not Guilty by airzzee(m): 6:41pm On Jan 11, 2010
daberechim:

He is pleading not guilty because he is thinking like a Nigerian now. while in the plane, islamic blood flowed in him and now he is thinking like one of us. My judgement is as follows,

@daberechim,
Have u gone to consult a Law Book or a SAN for your judgement. You left you post ending with ", My judgement is as follows,"

Please, we re waiting for the jugdement.
Re: Mutallab Pleads Not Guilty by daberechim: 7:07pm On Jan 11, 2010
My judgement is discharged and acquited for lack of evidence against the accused.
Re: Mutallab Pleads Not Guilty by ChapelleS: 7:13pm On Jan 11, 2010
No he is not guilty.He was told that some virgins were waiting for him at the bank of the milk and honey river.That's the absolute truth of religion,can anyone argue it? He did not know that he had to apply some simple logic.Why has the al-waiki guy not killed himself? Those virgins must wait;he will come in 100 years for them to cuddle him.
Re: Mutallab Pleads Not Guilty by Obinoscopy(m): 8:10pm On Jan 11, 2010
He should not be given a death penalty cos thats what he wants, to die in a course he believes in. Rather, let him be kept in a prison that is predominantly Christian based where he will learn the ways of Christ till he dies.
Re: Mutallab Pleads Not Guilty by thetruth2(m): 3:22pm On Jan 12, 2010
@post :

He will be seriously punished for his Muhammedan sins and I pray he comes to the knowledge of christ.

Muslims are terrible people and full of hypocrisy. He is fighting for the injustices in Afghanistan when there are lots of injustices even in Northern Nigeria. What is his own problem with the Taliban ? He is such a fool for him to be brainwashed.
Re: Mutallab Pleads Not Guilty by daberechim: 7:29pm On Jan 12, 2010
I agree with u. There are lots of problems emanating from the north and what has he done to solve them with his Jihad. If he had doone this bomb scare at the national assembly I would have said ok let someone take his sentence of plead for mercy for him

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ibom Seaport Actualization Committee Inaugurated / Professor Asks Students To Pose Unclad In Class If They Want To Graduate. Photos / Bayo Adeyinka Wrote:open Letter To Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.