Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,108 members, 7,953,396 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 03:29 PM

Mutallab Pleads Not Guilty - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mutallab Pleads Not Guilty (5976 Views)

Saraki Pleads Not Guilty To Amended 16 Counts / Saraki Pleads Not Guilty To Corruption Charges / Abdul Mutallab's Online Posts! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mutallab Pleads Not Guilty by ryu11(m): 1:57pm On Jan 09, 2010
Why won't he plead "not guilty"?

In the eyes of terrorists, suicide bombing is  painless. Imagine the agony and maltreatment he would face in an average prison.

The dude is a "Monster". Just like most monsters he is a coward too.

He was not brainwashed. There is no such thing like brainwashing.

They should bring him and put him in Kirikiri.
Re: Mutallab Pleads Not Guilty by deluxecad(m): 1:59pm On Jan 09, 2010
Well, I wish it was George Bush, he'd hav long been biting the nail in Guantanamo Bay prison without parole or whatever. Let justice be done and let it serve notice to other half-wits like him.
Re: Mutallab Pleads Not Guilty by ryu11(m): 2:12pm On Jan 09, 2010
All those saying the dude is not Nigerian are wasting their time.

The Mu2 (mumu) boy is Nigerian. Just like most Nigerians who copy and never copy well, he failed the attempt. See our copied (democracy), a total flop. Just look around you, 90% of everything in Nigeria is modeled after something foreign. The most painful part is that the copies are very poorly copied.

The media should stop covering the story. They are only giving he and his cohorts the attention they crave.

We should also stop talking about it.
Re: Mutallab Pleads Not Guilty by Owen2(m): 2:24pm On Jan 09, 2010
Cyberfreak:

Why would a man who is fanatical enough to die for a Islam, turn around and plead not guilty, lie, just because of 20 years?

your question has brilliance written all over it.
Re: Mutallab Pleads Not Guilty by semid4lyfe(m): 3:24pm On Jan 09, 2010
Hmmm, I feel like doing a Micheal Scofield and breaking him out of prison grin tongue grin
Re: Mutallab Pleads Not Guilty by mybad: 3:33pm On Jan 09, 2010
Why would a man who is fanatical enough to die for a Islam, turn around and plead not guilty, lie, just because of 20 years?
@cyberfreak:
You call it just 20 years?
Hope you recall the guy is just 23.
In 23 years he was able to acquire a degree and sum up courage to blow up a plane.
Am sure spending another 20 behind bars is not his idea of luxury, not for anybody.
I don't envy his type of hype but i definately don't approve of the cavity he has added to our already soiled image.
Re: Mutallab Pleads Not Guilty by maclatunji: 3:44pm On Jan 09, 2010
I have the feeling this guy will not serve a life sentence but will end up being one of the CIA'S top agents.
Re: Mutallab Pleads Not Guilty by Nobody: 5:00pm On Jan 09, 2010
ryu11:

All those saying the dude is not Nigerian are wasting their time.

The Mu2 (mumu) boy is Nigerian. Just like most Nigerians who copy and never copy well, he failed the attempt. See our copied (democracy), a total flop. Just look around you, 90% of everything in Nigeria is modeled after something foreign. The most painful part is that the copies are very poorly copied.

The media should stop covering the story. They are only giving he and his cohorts the attention they crave.

We should also stop talking about it.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Mutallab Pleads Not Guilty by zionism: 5:19pm On Jan 09, 2010
i wonder why d country should b blame 4 a crime a citizen dat doesn't reside in d country. d country farouk was residin should b blamed. i c no reason 4 naija 2 b beggin d so called u.s[color=][/color]
Re: Mutallab Pleads Not Guilty by 9jauk: 5:29pm On Jan 09, 2010
U sound like a dafty!
Re: Mutallab Pleads Not Guilty by Austin234(m): 5:48pm On Jan 09, 2010
I can c that d guy is the die hard type. Let him learn his lesson in a die hard way too
Re: Mutallab Pleads Not Guilty by Roforofo(m): 6:38pm On Jan 09, 2010
This young wannabe terrorist is a disgrace to his family, friends and country. I do not believe in the death penalty but I don't give a damn that he is Nigerian, I hope America locks him up for life and he spends the rest of his days in prison. When he was setting fire to his useless bomb concoction did he give a DAMN about the innocent children, women or men on that plane who I might add were from all races, nationalities and religions (including ISLAM)?? Is it now a crime to innocently buy an ordinary plane ticket without these types of psychopaths trying to blow you out of the sky?? shocked shocked
Re: Mutallab Pleads Not Guilty by waterworks(f): 6:50pm On Jan 09, 2010
the boy nor get sense self, if your bombing a lane will you put the home made xplosive in your pants? if it doesnt actually explode wat bits will be burnt? idiot!
Re: Mutallab Pleads Not Guilty by na2day2(m): 7:01pm On Jan 09, 2010
thunder fire that yeye boy! not guilty my azz angry angry angry angry
Re: Mutallab Pleads Not Guilty by r231(m): 7:18pm On Jan 09, 2010
A new word has been added to the Oxford Dictionary. Mutallab<mu-ta-lab>;n : A rich kid who attempts to throw his life away for silly reasons. Synonyms- 'Idiot, Ode, ewu, anuohia, anuofia' Usage Examples: 'Are you a Mutallab?' 'Stop this Mutallabness. ' 'Get out of the road you Muta-Muta.' Local Dialect Use>'Wo ma Mutallab ori e', 'Commot for, diaaaa! Mutallab oshi', 'Aga ma Mutallab isi gi kita kita' accepted abbreviation> Mu-Mu, Mu-gun. grin grin grin grin
Re: Mutallab Pleads Not Guilty by mikkytrio(m): 7:42pm On Jan 09, 2010
@ noble_gas1
am not saying they are against terrorism, but site a terrorist that has not been or is not a muslim.
To be factual we are nigerians, we do not believe in such escapades, but I have lived in northern nigeria for a while and visited islamic countries. My friend when you are not a muslim treatment you get is worst that that of a devil, I mean in islamic territories.
please can you look at this pictures and tell me how nice this non terrorists were.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/africa/8179246.stm

ohh sorry i forgot that those who fight to get virgins at the end of the day would give you a nice death.
lol
what a story i wish i could get to see the source.
I am not a religion hater, but lets call a spade a spade. It is what it is.

Re: Mutallab Pleads Not Guilty by Owen2(m): 7:46pm On Jan 09, 2010
maclatunji:

I have the feeling this guy will not serve a life sentence but will end up being one of the CIA'S top agents.

Please tell me you are joking.
This guy has gone done down in the annals of al quaeda as the dumbest suicide bomber ever.Seriously how is he gonna end up as one of the CIA's top agents?
Re: Mutallab Pleads Not Guilty by sweetbee(f): 7:52pm On Jan 09, 2010
@ d guy above,. dont u av something more reasonable to input?
Re: Mutallab Pleads Not Guilty by sweetbee(f): 7:56pm On Jan 09, 2010
@ r231 rather
Re: Mutallab Pleads Not Guilty by mikkytrio(m): 8:05pm On Jan 09, 2010
Nigerians please lets have alook at ourselves and find out if this is the right path to follow or we are just being used.
Re: Mutallab Pleads Not Guilty by lekejoe: 8:09pm On Jan 09, 2010
@noble, na lie u dey talk, al ther action point 2 it.how many christians ve u seen wit such.i wonder how sme1 will jt wake up and says e wt 2 fight for God,is God handdicap?
Re: Mutallab Pleads Not Guilty by lekejoe: 8:14pm On Jan 09, 2010
@ryu11, u support u.
Re: Mutallab Pleads Not Guilty by sofadj(m): 8:20pm On Jan 09, 2010
us dont play with terrorism
Re: Mutallab Pleads Not Guilty by greateliso(m): 8:23pm On Jan 09, 2010
:-x :-x :-x
Re: Mutallab Pleads Not Guilty by lekejoe: 8:25pm On Jan 09, 2010
@mikkytrio, no question to ask, every1 knw it his only demon pocessed human being dat wil do dat, wat a shame, jt killing innocent souls.
Re: Mutallab Pleads Not Guilty by Tes2(m): 8:29pm On Jan 09, 2010
Farouk knws d end of his movie,bt he is only tryin to put mor suspence to make it interestin and dat makes him a bigger fishbrain cos his viewers already knws d end of his movie which states, I ROTTEN IN JAIL AND DIED cry cry tongue tongue
Re: Mutallab Pleads Not Guilty by paddylo1(m): 8:29pm On Jan 09, 2010
I will not be shocked if he walks off with 5 years, or thereabout. We are speaking of America at the end of the day. Some Rights group might come up claiming his PRIVACY rights were violated! lol

another silly statement from someone who prefers to grandstand and type before thinking

what is the difference btw muttallabs and richard reids case?
slim to none. . .both attempted to blow up a U.S airline using PETN
both were subdued midair. . .

richard reid is now serving a[b] life sentence[/b]. . .and was in solitary confinement for a long time
i expect the same for abdulmuttalab
Re: Mutallab Pleads Not Guilty by sweetguy10(m): 8:34pm On Jan 09, 2010
r231:

A new word has been added to the Oxford Dictionary. Mutallab<mu-ta-lab>;n : A rich kid who attempts to throw his life away for silly reasons. Synonyms- 'slowpoke, Ode, ewu, anuohia, anuofia' Usage Examples: 'Are you a Mutallab?' 'Stop this Mutallabness. ' 'Get out of the road you Muta-Muta.' Local Dialect Use>'Wo ma Mutallab ori e', 'Commot for, diaaaa! Mutallab oshi', 'Aga ma Mutallab isi gi kita kita' accepted abbreviation> Mu-Mu, Mu-gun. grin grin grin grin

omg !! who are you guy ? u must be a comedian , You Killed everybody here with laughter even my Popsy , It's too funny Pls post this thread in the Joke section Plsss , I am still Laughing Like crazy, Plss grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Mutallab Pleads Not Guilty by airzzee(m): 9:23pm On Jan 09, 2010
maclatunji:

No. US wont try that again. Did u hear d story of d double-agent who killed CIA officials recently? America will have learnt their lessons. There is no deal to strike here!
Re: Mutallab Pleads Not Guilty by mamagee3(f): 9:43pm On Jan 09, 2010
The young man has got no shame, whatsoever.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

2011: 8 PDP Governors That May Not Get Second Term Ticket / Muslims Can’t Go To War Over Islamic Banking – NSCIA / Tanker Explosion Near Yahuza In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.