Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,709 members, 7,820,490 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:46 PM

Mutallab Pleads Not Guilty - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mutallab Pleads Not Guilty (5903 Views)

Saraki Pleads Not Guilty To Amended 16 Counts / Saraki Pleads Not Guilty To Corruption Charges / Abdul Mutallab's Online Posts! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mutallab Pleads Not Guilty by mamagee3(f): 9:46pm On Jan 09, 2010
maclatunji:

I have the feeling this guy will not serve a life sentence but will end up being one of the CIA'S top agents.

This has got to be the dumbest post of the decade. grin grin grin
Re: Mutallab Pleads Not Guilty by kizie: 11:24pm On Jan 09, 2010
its just the begining of the trial, he will go to life in jail and this will give us the opportunity to remain in Nigeria to develop our country.
Re: Mutallab Pleads Not Guilty by HIROSHI: 11:50pm On Jan 09, 2010
Is this Mutalab a 'real' terrorist? He could not even detonate a mere pant bomb when a kid in Afghanistan or Yemen could do that easily!  shocked

He probably took his ambition too far - to become more (in)famous than his father before the age of 24. Imagine, even Obama mentioned him by name in a national broadcast - a thing his father never achieved. Also, he has become a known face worldwide - like the face of some pop star. His not guilty plea is to prolong the spotlight of celebrity he appears to be enjoying right now.

However, every adventure/misadventure has its price. So for him, 20 years of imprisonment beckons. What a price to pay for infamy of a nincompoop!
Re: Mutallab Pleads Not Guilty by Ayatullah(m): 12:02am On Jan 10, 2010
I am not ready to review my post. If you are uncomfortable with what I have posted be a man to say so. The silence of Nigerian Government to injustice all over the world and the way people like you think you can filter and frustrate people's post is what must have led the brave Mutallab to do what he did that people like you are now crying. Shame on you and be warned it is very very possible to knock out NAIRALAND on the net. I mean it.
Re: Mutallab Pleads Not Guilty by Beaf: 12:06am On Jan 10, 2010
Ayatullah:

I am not ready to review my post. If you are uncomfortable with what I have posted be a man to say so. The silence of Nigerian Government to injustice all over the world and the way people like you think you can filter and frustrate people's post is what must have led the brave Mutallab to do what he did that people like you are now crying. Shame on you and be warned it is very very possible to knock out NAIRALAND on the net. I mean it.

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Alarm bells ring!!!!

Are you daft? People like you are the reason we are on a terror watch list.
We haven't even solved a thousandth of Nigeria's injustices, but in your rabid mind, we should be solving injustices around the World.

I hope you are picked up and sent to jail before you get "brave" too.
Re: Mutallab Pleads Not Guilty by Ayatullah(m): 1:14am On Jan 10, 2010
Beaf you are the real daft. You are a bootlicker. Shame on you. America is your Paradise. Shame on you.
Re: Mutallab Pleads Not Guilty by HIROSHI: 3:45am On Jan 10, 2010
Beaf:

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Alarm bells ring!!!!

Are you daft? People like you are the reason we are on a terror watch list.
We haven't even solved a thousandth of Nigeria's injustices, but in your rabid mind, we should be solving injustices around the World.

I hope you are picked up and sent to jail before you get "brave" too.

Do you blame him? Ayatollah is even an Iranian 'Chieftancy title'.

Talk of injustice in the world without addressing the injustice of not having a president and they tell us that we still have one. What about the injustice in the Niger Delta within 'Obodo' Nigeria?
Re: Mutallab Pleads Not Guilty by comechop(m): 3:53am On Jan 10, 2010
The main lesson to learn here is thus:

The actions of one man can affect a whole nation.
Whether good or bad.

This shld get us thinking, esp those of us that think that we can't do anything to bring naija fwd. Look at this small rat and his actions, and look at the pit that he has thrown a WHOLE country into.

What thoughts/ideas have been in your head that you dont wanna bring forth that can CHANGE Nigeria, this time for good? Abeg no delay my brother/sister
Re: Mutallab Pleads Not Guilty by stevemike1: 11:08am On Jan 10, 2010
Why did he say "not guilty" he should have said guilty, so that he would be improsoned for life, with any further case. So he still enjoys life!

Fool that is what i called him, someone that was given everything in life, he jopardize it, and also causing problem to Nigeria as a country, by involving Nigeria as a black list country to America for terrorism.

How can Abdulmutallib, be given the proper upbringing, when he is the last of sixteen children from a second wife, Abdulmutallib snr, please try and know that money is not everything, you have money to train your kids, but they are too much for you to monitor.

According to retired Col. Umar, he said if Nigerian educational system is standard, most of these silver spoon kids would not be going to abroad to further their studies, their parenths would have preffered them to go to school in Nigerian where they would put a close eyes on them.

Who knows the next problem these silver spoon kids would cause this country.

For me i would prefer life improsonment for him with hard labour, so that he would know what the other side of life looks like.

No singlee remorse or pity, he is wicked and most be dealt with in a hard way.
Re: Mutallab Pleads Not Guilty by edoreedore(m): 11:29am On Jan 10, 2010
steve mike:

Why did he say "not guilty" he should have said guilty, so that he would be  improsoned for life, with any further case. So he still enjoys life!

Fool that is what i called him, someone that was given everything in life, he jopardize it, and also causing problem to Nigeria as a country, by involving Nigeria as a black list country to America for terrorism.

How can Abdulmutallib, be given the proper upbringing, when he is the last of sixteen children from a second wife,  Abdulmutallib snr, please try and know that money is not everything, you have money to train your kids, but they are too much for you to monitor.

According to retired Col. Umar, he said if Nigerian educational system is standard, most of these silver spoon kids would not be going to abroad to further their studies, their parenths would have preffered them to go to school in Nigerian where they would put a close eyes on them.

Who knows the next  problem these silver spoon kids would cause  this country.

For me i would prefer life improsonment for him with hard labour, so that he would know what the other side of life looks like.

No singlee remorse or pity, he is wicked and most be dealt with in a hard way.

God bless you, well spoken, i wish some nigerians at US could just appear at the trail venue with placards reading theat the Boy is own is own that we distance ourself from his actions.
Re: Mutallab Pleads Not Guilty by o9999: 12:13pm On Jan 10, 2010
[/quote]Posted by: Ayatullah
Insert Quote
[quote]

SILENCE OF NIGERIAN GOVERNMENT TO INJUSTICE
yea like
1. killing of christians in the north cos someone OUTSIDE THE CONTINENT OF AFRICA made a cartoon of ur propphet?, (wetin concern agbero with over load?, yet nigerians had to pay the price)
2. Killing of innocent nysc corpers in the north over what again, (funny am sure the corpers NEVER even wanted to be posted there in the 1st place)
3. frequent burning of houses, shops, churches etc in the north because? they do not believe in islam.

you want more?

BRAVE MUTALLAB,
[size=12pt]Pls does this mean that given the same oppurtunity u will try to do the same?[/size]

if yes, then maybe other religions should also become brave.
for every christian killed in palestine, iraq, iran, saudi and co, how many mosques and muslims or should i say northerners should be killed too?

will that be justice enough for you??
Re: Mutallab Pleads Not Guilty by wendoworld(m): 12:40pm On Jan 10, 2010
the guy na id.iot e no see aso rock wey this greedy politician dem full make e blow dem na U.S plane(na the only thing wey vex me pass be dat) tongue @r231 lol guy u try with dat ur new discovery @ guy u don craze before ni you no talk sence at all BRAVE BOY MY FOOT, tongue
Re: Mutallab Pleads Not Guilty by wendoworld(m): 12:43pm On Jan 10, 2010
the guy na id.iot e no see aso rock wey this greedy politician dem full make e blow dem na U.S plane(na the only thing wey vex me pass be dat) tongue        @r231 lol guy u try with dat ur new discovery      @ ayatulla guy u don craze before ni you no talk sence at all  BRAVE BOY MY FOOT, tongue
Re: Mutallab Pleads Not Guilty by bivins1(m): 5:23pm On Jan 10, 2010
I am surprised he needs a lawyer to defend him in court . After disowning his father and thinking he could muttalab his life away, I owuld have thought he would tell the world he didnt need a lawyer that Allah will defend him. Stupid people who cannot fight forthemselves yet want to fight for allah. Anuonfia
Re: Mutallab Pleads Not Guilty by IchieStan: 5:36pm On Jan 10, 2010
[Is it possible to pay someone or have Nigerians go out there in the future when the case is heard again to show signs that says:

" Nigerians are not and will never support Terrorism, he hasn't lived in Nigeria in the last 10 years " simple!!]

As a true Naija-alien wey u be, u wan use the opportunity go see the white man land.  U think they'll fall for that?  However, uche m dikwiaooo,
Re: Mutallab Pleads Not Guilty by IchieStan: 5:44pm On Jan 10, 2010
the guy na id.iot e no see aso rock wey this greedy politician dem full make e blow dem na U.S plane(na the only thing wey vex me pass be dat) [quote][/quote]

Bros me na so i tink joor
Re: Mutallab Pleads Not Guilty by dayokanu(m): 6:04pm On Jan 10, 2010
He's looking at life now. [b]Times like this i wish we were still in the 17th century where public burnings and be-headings were quite the norm.[/b]I do not condone violence for anything much less so in the name of religion. What reason did he have?

Same sentiments here or I wish he did this in a communist country where theres no mercy.

The should kill him over 30 days slowly. He needs a slow and painful death
Re: Mutallab Pleads Not Guilty by vislabraye(m): 7:12pm On Jan 10, 2010
That fool should be beheaded on a very good day according to their sharia law. America will always take things to court even if it is glaring. Let's see how his sentence would be. ( al Qaeda might even come back for him )
Re: Mutallab Pleads Not Guilty by Obinoscopy(m): 7:34pm On Jan 10, 2010
He will definitely be given a life sentence
Re: Mutallab Pleads Not Guilty by bameyi(m): 8:19pm On Jan 10, 2010
hi guys just out of curioscity why did this fool chose Christmas day have he ever heard of the term "the all present God" he doesn't take a break . He protect his own. he may have been successful if he had picked a different day but Christmas day. Brother the Allah of Islam failed you. while you still alive accept Christ.
Re: Mutallab Pleads Not Guilty by londoner: 10:22pm On Jan 10, 2010
Nigerians in the states should show there disgust openly outside the court. We have to stop the worst of us from seemingly representing us all. People have to know that we abhor what this fool tried to do and his whole mentality. We have to come out in force to condemn publicly, otherwise people will think we are ok with it.

How long will the 419er/thief/trafficked ashawo/drug smuggler/ Hijack what it is to be  "THE NIGERIAN" ?
Re: Mutallab Pleads Not Guilty by airzzee(m): 7:14am On Jan 11, 2010
The boy is actually NOT guilty.

Why should he plead guilty? The guilty parties are our leaders and top government officials (The Obasanjos, The Atikus, The Yar’aduas, The IBBs, The Buharis, The Prof Osuji’s & other ministers of education, the former & present NASS members, The former & present governors…etc), who had opportunity of restructuring a better Nigeria.

Had Nigeria got good schools, had Nigeria developed our moribund educational system, had ASUU not been treated unfairly, which prolongs graduation dates for undergrads (a nightmare for parents!), had the standard of education not fallen in Nigeria, Farouk Abdulmutallab, would have remained and studied in Nigeria; not Togo, not England, not Dubai, not to talk of Yemen.

The poor boy is a victim of our government insensitivity to the good people of Nigeria. At that vulnerable age, he was left in the cold of parentlessness. It’s a shame that a Nigerian will go to Togo (God help us), Ghana and other smaller and less endowed countries for primary and secondary educations. What a shame!!! We need to bury our heads in shame.

While I condemn the attack intoto, I request America to join a class action of our leaders. Whatever sentence Farouk will face, our leaders, including Obasanjo and Yar’Adua should be made to suffer more.
Re: Mutallab Pleads Not Guilty by Kx: 9:12am On Jan 11, 2010
airzzee:

It’s a shame that a Nigerian will go to Togo (God help us), Ghana and other smaller and less endowed countries for primary and secondary educations. What a shame!!! We need to bury our heads in shame.

Come to think of it,Togo of all places.
In otherwords,Togo etc in africa na abroad abi?

Re: Mutallab Pleads Not Guilty by stevemike1: 10:51am On Jan 11, 2010
Please can he house help me and explain why Mutallib, should plaed not guilty, i though he wanted to commit suicide,he shoulld have agreed that he was guilty of the incident, so that the case would end with out subsequent trials. "so life dey sweet am"

Please Mutallib (snr) have kids that you can close monitor and train very well, how do you xpect t0o have 16 children and have a close watchon them all, money is not everything.

He should besentenced to life improsonment with hard labour, so that he would know what the other side of life tastes like.

No remorse, he does not worth to live, could you imagin the pain he is causein this nation.
Re: Mutallab Pleads Not Guilty by TalkItAll: 12:15pm On Jan 11, 2010
@ ryu11 (m)
Re: Mutallab Pleads Not Guilty
« #32 on: January 09, 2010, 01:57 PM »

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Why won't he plead "not guilty"?

In the eyes of terrorists, suicide bombing is painless. Imagine the agony and maltreatment he would face in an average prison.

The dude is a "Monster". Just like most monsters he is a coward too.

He was not brainwashed. There is no such thing like brainwashing.

They should bring him and put him in Kirikiri.

The dude is a "Monster". Just like most monsters he is a coward too.

only a "Monster" can begat a "monster", isn't that right?
Re: Mutallab Pleads Not Guilty by TalkItAll: 12:24pm On Jan 11, 2010
watch out!!! there might be some elements of terrorists in nairaland.
I read some posts here and I got this feeling that those that post them have terrorist tendencies/undertones.
one of them have even hinted that warned that
it is very very possible to knock out NAIRALAND on the net. I mean it.
na wa o.
I dey watch my back o. you dey watch your back?
Re: Mutallab Pleads Not Guilty by ASEM30: 1:15pm On Jan 11, 2010
what gets me most is when the judge asks if he is on drugs and that boy says "a few painkillers" A FEW PAINKILLERS, no, he has been popping some seriousssssss pills, mahn! HE IS SO NOT NIGERIAN!
Re: Mutallab Pleads Not Guilty by TalkItAll: 1:25pm On Jan 11, 2010
@airzzee (m)

Why should he plead guilty? The guilty parties are our leaders and top government officials (The Obasanjos, The Atikus, The Yar’aduas, The IBBs, The Buharis, The Prof Osuji’s & other ministers of education, the former & present NASS members, The former & present governors…etc), who had opportunity of restructuring a better Nigeria.

Had Nigeria got good schools, had Nigeria developed our moribund educational system, had ASUU not been treated unfairly, which prolongs graduation dates for undergrads (a nightmare for parents!), had the standard of education not fallen in Nigeria, Farouk Abdulmutallab, would have remained and studied in Nigeria; not Togo, not England, not Dubai, not to talk of Yemen.

The poor boy is a victim of our government insensitivity to the good people of Nigeria. At that vulnerable age, he was left in the cold of parentlessness. It’s a shame that a Nigerian will go to Togo (God help us), Ghana and other smaller and less endowed countries for primary and secondary educations. What a shame!!! We need to bury our heads in shame.

While I condemn the attack intoto, I request America to join a class action of our leaders. Whatever sentence Farouk will face, our leaders, including Obasanjo and Yar’Adua should be made to suffer more.

I totally agree with you.
But this last part:
I request America to join a class action of our leaders. Whatever sentence Farouk will face, our leaders, including Obasanjo and Yar’Adua should be made to suffer more.
this man we are told he's sick and he's missing at the moment, is it ok to still make him suffer more? don't get me wrong oh, we're on both sides o. wink
Re: Mutallab Pleads Not Guilty by Beaf: 1:43pm On Jan 11, 2010
airzzee:

Really now?!

In case you don't know (or are just lying), his father is a king pin in the corrupt Northern cabal that has held this country to ransome for 41 years. His father is as much a thief as any name you can call.

It's your call if you want to side with extremists and mass murderers, just pray that none sits on the same plane as you with a bomb strapped to his di'ck.
Re: Mutallab Pleads Not Guilty by mrofficial(m): 1:44pm On Jan 11, 2010
Did i see someone wrote "Islam is against terrorism" ?  shocked shocked shocked
Re: Mutallab Pleads Not Guilty by distincty: 1:50pm On Jan 11, 2010
what are the authorities waiting for, the guy surpose they rotten insiide jail now, he is a disgarce to nigeria at large. he is surpose to be sentences to 40yrs imprisonment. infact, i rest my case.
Re: Mutallab Pleads Not Guilty by TalkItAll: 1:56pm On Jan 11, 2010
The guilty parties are our leaders and top government officials (The Obasanjos, The Atikus, The Yar’aduas, The IBBs, The Buharis, The Prof Osuji’s & other ministers of education, the former & present NASS members, The former & present governors…etc), who had opportunity of restructuring a better Nigeria.

In case you don't know (or are just lying), his father is a king pin in the corrupt Northern cabal that has held this country to ransome for 41 years. His father is as much a thief as any name you can call.

then I guess his pop's name should be on the list of the thiefing elites.

well the product of thiefing from urself is people like mumu-mutallab, who is one of their own. so, i hope they are learning this hard lesson.
the evils that "naija's thiefing" elites do, live with them.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Amaechi loses bid to return as Governor of Governors - Newsexpressngr / INEC On Partisan Campaign To Damage Jega's Reputation / Breaking! Biafra Just Gained Recognised By Spain Opens Embassy(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.