Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,287 members, 7,829,660 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:12 AM

The Dangers Of Reproduction Interrupts. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Dangers Of Reproduction Interrupts. (448 Views)

The Dangers Of Youthful Exuberance / Sexual Harrassment: Feminism And The Dangers Of "Guilty Until Proven Innocent" / What Would It Be Like If Sex Was Only For Pleasure And Not For Reproduction? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Dangers Of Reproduction Interrupts. by Nobody: 10:06pm On May 07, 2017
Coitus interruptus, also known as the withdrawal method, is a method in which a man has sex with a girl without using a condom, withdrawing when he is about to ejaculate. This method, some don't know, is the cause of a number of dangers, including unwanted pregnancy. Here, I will outline some of the dangers of coitus interruptus for you in case you don't know them.

(1) Unwanted Pregnancy: Some days ago, I was talking with a friend of mine about matters of sex and he told me of how he is a perfect user of coitus interruptus and how he makes the girls he blesses drink salt filled water after the blessing. What he does not know is that there is something called pre ejaculation fluid that comes before you ejaculate at all and it may contain semen that is enough to impregnate her. I laughed so much before telling him that is highly ineffective. Condom isn't expensive. Buy it.

(2) Venereal Disease: This disease is also known as sexually transmitted disease(std). Using this method may cause you an std. Be warned.

(3) Anxiety: The use of this technique causes a lot of guys(I don't know about the girls as many of them obfuscate their opinions and feelings about these issues. Pathetic I think.) serious anxiety as throughout the month of the use of coitus interruptus they feel anxious that they might be daddies sooner rather than later.

(4) A Dent on Maximum Pleasure: Using coitus interruptus reduces sexual pleasure. Can you compare shooting that fucking load of yours inside her to not doing so?
Re: The Dangers Of Reproduction Interrupts. by 9jayes: 10:08pm On May 07, 2017
u rit
Re: The Dangers Of Reproduction Interrupts. by sinaj(f): 10:12pm On May 07, 2017
Issorite
Re: The Dangers Of Reproduction Interrupts. by SINZ: 10:12pm On May 07, 2017
Shoprite grin
Re: The Dangers Of Reproduction Interrupts. by Nobody: 10:14pm On May 07, 2017
SINZ:
Shoprite grin
What part of the write-up is so funny if I may ask? I just wanna know.
Re: The Dangers Of Reproduction Interrupts. by Moving4: 10:15pm On May 07, 2017
OK
Re: The Dangers Of Reproduction Interrupts. by SINZ: 10:17pm On May 07, 2017
solasolasola:
What part of the write-up is so funny if I may ask? I just wanna know.

Just rhyming along with other commenters grin
Re: The Dangers Of Reproduction Interrupts. by Nobody: 10:21pm On May 07, 2017
SINZ:

Just rhyming along with other commenters grin
Okay.

(1) (Reply)

Why Is A Girl's Love Over-rated? / Man Catches His Friend On His Matrimonial Bed With Wife / Ladies And Hypocrisy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.