Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,845 members, 7,817,502 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:21 PM

Oyinbo Lady Slid Into A Guy's DM 5 Years Ago - They Married Today - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Oyinbo Lady Slid Into A Guy's DM 5 Years Ago - They Married Today (47012 Views)

Wedding Photos Of A Feminist & Her Man 5 Months After He Slid Into Her DM / "He Saw My Picture And Slid Into My DM” – Instagram User Shares Love Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oyinbo Lady Slid Into A Guy's DM 5 Years Ago - They Married Today by bitcoinvin(m): 8:11am On May 08, 2017
bokoharam marriage.
Oya over to the slay queens,come and slide into dangote,churchhil or huspupi DM and hope he marries u.
Re: Oyinbo Lady Slid Into A Guy's DM 5 Years Ago - They Married Today by beautiful232(f): 8:11am On May 08, 2017
;Dthis time around a lady slid cheesy
pls who is sliding into my dm mbok
Re: Oyinbo Lady Slid Into A Guy's DM 5 Years Ago - They Married Today by Nobody: 8:11am On May 08, 2017
TrapQueen77:
grin

Bumbae1 have u done this before?
Haha me no slide inside DM o grin
Happy for them
Re: Oyinbo Lady Slid Into A Guy's DM 5 Years Ago - They Married Today by magnificientzaz(f): 8:13am On May 08, 2017
patiently waiting for my own to slide oooo, abi the bobo nor dey on instagram cry
Re: Oyinbo Lady Slid Into A Guy's DM 5 Years Ago - They Married Today by GMan650(m): 8:14am On May 08, 2017
refiner:
Beautiful... smiley

My DM is all yours for u to slide in wink (Would that not be more Beautiful) grin cheesy
Re: Oyinbo Lady Slid Into A Guy's DM 5 Years Ago - They Married Today by Nobody: 8:17am On May 08, 2017
yeah right! just like that? what about the other story the real story?
Re: Oyinbo Lady Slid Into A Guy's DM 5 Years Ago - They Married Today by niceguy7(m): 8:20am On May 08, 2017
Aderola15:
Na oyinbo na embarassed but e still no mean sha.

Dacovajnr, send me a text. kiss
Lol, what if i do. grin lipsrsealed
Re: Oyinbo Lady Slid Into A Guy's DM 5 Years Ago - They Married Today by niceguy7(m): 8:22am On May 08, 2017
refiner:
Beautiful... smiley
smiley

1 Like

Re: Oyinbo Lady Slid Into A Guy's DM 5 Years Ago - They Married Today by Mayflowa(m): 8:25am On May 08, 2017
ZarZar:
Hmmm...the chances of it ending the same way for everyone look waifer thin to me. Either you'll end up with some lying loser or be yet another catfish statistic. Her case is a special one

Did u say you are south african? The catfish line is reminisce of Nigerian. Lol
Re: Oyinbo Lady Slid Into A Guy's DM 5 Years Ago - They Married Today by Nobody: 8:27am On May 08, 2017
toasters and toastees grin.d guy somehow look like E money sha.
Re: Oyinbo Lady Slid Into A Guy's DM 5 Years Ago - They Married Today by dfrost: 8:32am On May 08, 2017
Smellymouth:
Sinaj, you Berra run slide into my DM now oo!!!

You know WAEC is over and new set of slay queens have been unleashed into the world..

Act fast now!!

Slide into my DM like this asap..

Smellous Smeggus cheesy grin grin cheesy!!! Slay queens of burnt dodo or glass of boiled water?
Re: Oyinbo Lady Slid Into A Guy's DM 5 Years Ago - They Married Today by Nobody: 8:33am On May 08, 2017
Mayflowa:

Did u say you are south african? The catfish line is reminisce of Nigerian. Lol

Yeah, I am, but I was referring to the American TV show of the same name about fraudulent people on the internet.
Re: Oyinbo Lady Slid Into A Guy's DM 5 Years Ago - They Married Today by iykebest1(m): 8:34am On May 08, 2017
refiner:
Beautiful... smiley
incase u ve not seen where to slide, I'm yours truly
Re: Oyinbo Lady Slid Into A Guy's DM 5 Years Ago - They Married Today by AlphaStyles(m): 8:35am On May 08, 2017
lovely cute
Re: Oyinbo Lady Slid Into A Guy's DM 5 Years Ago - They Married Today by addikt(m): 8:39am On May 08, 2017
refiner:
Beautiful... smiley

See, you fine no be small....OMG
Re: Oyinbo Lady Slid Into A Guy's DM 5 Years Ago - They Married Today by lakesidetsnl(m): 8:45am On May 08, 2017
[=Aderola15.
Kindly send me a text.
Make I say my mind also
Re: Oyinbo Lady Slid Into A Guy's DM 5 Years Ago - They Married Today by Tanyabee(f): 8:45am On May 08, 2017
congrats to them
Re: Oyinbo Lady Slid Into A Guy's DM 5 Years Ago - They Married Today by cbrass(m): 8:49am On May 08, 2017
sinaj:
will slide into ya akant DM if u av tati billion *rolls eyes*

Just checked your Dp, are you really that pretty?
Re: Oyinbo Lady Slid Into A Guy's DM 5 Years Ago - They Married Today by sweetilicious(f): 8:49am On May 08, 2017
onwards:

Same way guys sliding into your DM are nigh guaranteed to end up with a lying loser or become catfish or shark statistics right?

Thanks for the heads up. undecided
Or even meeting someone that will come around you and cart away with your properties
Re: Oyinbo Lady Slid Into A Guy's DM 5 Years Ago - They Married Today by thesuave10(m): 8:50am On May 08, 2017
ZarZar:

Yeah, I am, but I was referring to the American TV show of the same name about fraudulent people on the internet.

You know, if you're tryna be an actress, youre not doing bad grin. I know you're the one liking my comments. Likes ain't gonna get us no where grin tongue
Re: Oyinbo Lady Slid Into A Guy's DM 5 Years Ago - They Married Today by goingape1: 8:51am On May 08, 2017
winkmart:
Kiyomi‏ (@jkiyomi on twitter) revealed that she and her husband met five and a half years ago on twitter. Taking charge of her feelings, she sent a direct message asking him to text her.

The rest is history, as they have now tied the knot.

This is simply a lesson to all the ladies out there crushing on guys in your dreams and hoping one day they guy will give it a thought and slid into your DM "If Mohammed does not go the mountain, the mountain should go to meet Mohammed"

See more photos after the cut:

[img]https://1.bp..com/-9pqb24hwaAY/WQ_5Mj9s9-I/AAAAAAAMV-4/Bt5FJfrYLbgSqjOtCYY8a1XiMORngKQQACLcB/s400/2.png[/img]

[img]https://2.bp..com/-blUR7s9wsJs/WQ_5GmuuF-I/AAAAAAAMV-o/C297K1e8ZMYr-N5zMaKhuXMHfgYE3p3NACLcB/s400/2AAA.png[/img]

[img]https://2.bp..com/-2h93pCKIMoI/WQ_5GguMkrI/AAAAAAAMV-s/ofEUv39Z9tMcnzPfYEITMWk7k6Ao4e39wCLcB/s400/2ab.png[/img]

http://www.blackberrybabes.com/2017/05/she-slid-into-his-dm-6-years-ago-they.html

if only our baboons have some elements of sense but yee! you will see dem doing slay Queen and Facebook queen with little brain do they have!

naija women are typical example of useless.

there are just good for nothing bumbumclay walking the street with no future ambition!

ask a naija woman what will you like to accomplish in life and watch how them display their fishbrain talents.

them think the part of there yansh is the only way of salvation but little did they know that there hole is just a wide gateway to hell and the route to there miserable life.
Re: Oyinbo Lady Slid Into A Guy's DM 5 Years Ago - They Married Today by GeneralOjukwu: 8:55am On May 08, 2017
1bkaye.... cry cry cry

Oya nah! Are you in Nigeria? Let's gist privately kiss
Re: Oyinbo Lady Slid Into A Guy's DM 5 Years Ago - They Married Today by Nobody: 9:00am On May 08, 2017
thesuave10:

You know, if you're tryna be an actress, youre not doing bad grin. I know you're the one liking my comments. Likes ain't gonna get us no where grin tongue

Eh? And how do you know this?

Not to be rude but this got me going like...

1 Like

Re: Oyinbo Lady Slid Into A Guy's DM 5 Years Ago - They Married Today by Nobody: 9:12am On May 08, 2017
thesuave10:

Wasn't me

Re: Oyinbo Lady Slid Into A Guy's DM 5 Years Ago - They Married Today by thesuave10(m): 9:12am On May 08, 2017
ZarZar:

Eh? And how do you know this?

Not to be rude but this got me going like...

Lol.. What did you type in Google to get that pic? : "responding to some nairaland comment so that the person laughs" .

I think mine was.. ...

Re: Oyinbo Lady Slid Into A Guy's DM 5 Years Ago - They Married Today by thesuave10(m): 9:14am On May 08, 2017
ZarZar:

Wasn't me

Hmm

Re: Oyinbo Lady Slid Into A Guy's DM 5 Years Ago - They Married Today by Nobody: 9:17am On May 08, 2017
thesuave10:

Hmm

He says I liked his comments grin

Wasn't me...

Re: Oyinbo Lady Slid Into A Guy's DM 5 Years Ago - They Married Today by Nobody: 9:19am On May 08, 2017
thesuave10:

Hmm

Maybe you have another admirer but it honestly wasn't me smiley
Re: Oyinbo Lady Slid Into A Guy's DM 5 Years Ago - They Married Today by thesuave10(m): 9:22am On May 08, 2017
ZarZar:

He says I liked his comments grin

Wasn't me...

Well..

Re: Oyinbo Lady Slid Into A Guy's DM 5 Years Ago - They Married Today by thesuave10(m): 9:23am On May 08, 2017
ZarZar:

Maybe you have another admirer but it honestly wasn't me smiley

Lol What could the person be possibly admiring?
Re: Oyinbo Lady Slid Into A Guy's DM 5 Years Ago - They Married Today by Nobody: 9:28am On May 08, 2017
thesuave10:

Lol What could the person be possibly admiring?

IDK. You tell me. What's admirable about you? Who knows, you might get a few DMs yourself wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Groom Goes Gaga On The Dance Floor At His Wedding, Kisses Bride (Photos) / Feeling depressed ?? Share Your Worst Regret In Life So Far / Ladies, Don't Be Fooled, That Guy Is Seeing Someone Else

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.