Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,230 members, 7,829,403 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:13 AM

General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 - Travel (135) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 (1257906 Views)

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (132) (133) (134) (135) (136) (137) (138) ... (688) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by tobe4real(m): 11:27am On Nov 05, 2017
ireayomide2015:
I dont know why peole refused to ans my questions
are u going in for masters?

Even if u just got employed last week of course that’s where u work presently so u should present it.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Solitin40: 12:09pm On Nov 05, 2017
tobe4real:
what’s wrong with the question?for people who want to put the rest of their money into deals it’s important to know just within what range will be enough so u wouldn’t be bringing too much or less

How much is ur school fees?as at Friday using form A was worth 272.4 aud so think again angry
I hope you added the tax and the other bank fees and when I paid it was 295

Exchange all your Naira to USD/AUD you should money for your upkeep for the main time
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by tobe4real(m): 12:14pm On Nov 05, 2017
Solitin40:

I hope you added the tax and the other bank fees and when I paid it was 295
which bank?
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by ireayomide2015: 12:57pm On Nov 05, 2017
Yes am going for masters
tobe4real:
are u going in for masters?

Even if u just got employed last week of course that’s where u work presently so u should present it.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by tobe4real(m): 1:14pm On Nov 05, 2017
ireayomide2015:
Yes am going for masters
from the little I know I think it will be ok to put it in your cv if they all are under the same umbrella and even if it isn’t,giving a significant,detailed and salient reason(s) in your sop why u have decided to go off track and unto something different will scratch that.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by akinke: 1:40pm On Nov 05, 2017
Adding your employment can show that you are not a lay about in your home country.

ireayomide2015:
Yes am going for masters
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Solitin40: 2:42pm On Nov 05, 2017
tobe4real:
which bank?
Skye Bank and it was 3months ago
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by tobe4real(m): 3:03pm On Nov 05, 2017
Solitin40:

Skye Bank and it was 3months ago
smh...usd has woken up from sleep,it was asleep for a couple of months.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by GOOO3: 10:40am On Nov 06, 2017
Hello Gurus,

Please at what point during the application process am I to upload my bank statement. is before submitting or after? I am currently in the stage of attaching documents and i do not see where to add a bank statement.
Please let me know
Thank you
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by aragonbaba(m): 11:20am On Nov 06, 2017
GOOO3:
Hello Gurus,

Please at what point during the application process am I to upload my bank statement. is before submitting or after? I am currently in the stage of attaching documents and i do not see where to add a bank statement.
Please let me know
Thank you
is it visa application? Are you applying yourself?
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by GOOO3: 11:25am On Nov 06, 2017
Yes, student visa, subsequent entrant.
Yes I am applying myself
aragonbaba:

is it visa application? Are you applying yourself?
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by foreverkind1(m): 12:07pm On Nov 06, 2017
tobe4real:
smh...usd has woken up from sleep,it was asleep for a couple of months.
Bro, how much is 1us$ to naira now?
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by tobe4real(m): 1:16pm On Nov 06, 2017
foreverkind1:

Bro, how much is 1us$ to naira now?
form A is still 360naira
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by foreverkind1(m): 2:08pm On Nov 06, 2017
tobe4real:
form A is still 360naira
Thanks bro.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by go4value(m): 2:25pm On Nov 06, 2017
How do people workout the employment/working issue when applying for student visa....let us know if there is a way around it...
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by fobak203(m): 3:17pm On Nov 06, 2017
@akinke Trying to reply to your post for 2 hours now without success, I decided to post a new comment, I need a manual for this nairaland.

Thanks so much for your vote of confidence, this is what I really need at this time. I am thankful for your contributions and advice. Your last comment were so on point and makes me wonder if you are a case officer yourself. You are just an angel in human flesh doing Ph.D in VU.

Thanks again before I talk the one wey go put me for wahala.

Can I suggest that you increase your visibility as a researcher that you are by getting interested in publications and writing articles in international given the beautiful environment you find yourself. As it can open up fresh, unforeseen opportunities in the nearest future. Pls.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by akinke: 11:09pm On Nov 06, 2017
Lol @ your struggles with posting on nairaland. Sorry.

You are welcome.
Thanks for the advice.

I have plans for it.

fobak203:
@akinke Trying to reply to your post for 2 hours now without success, I decided to post a new comment, I need a manual for this nairaland.

Thanks so much for your vote of confidence, this is what I really need at this time. I am thankful for your contributions and advice. Your last comment were so on point and makes me wonder if you are a case officer yourself. You are just an angel in human flesh doing Ph.D in VU.

Thanks again before I talk the one wey go put me for wahala.

Can I suggest that you increase your visibility as a researcher that you are by getting interested in publications and writing articles in international given the beautiful environment you find yourself. As it can open up fresh, unforeseen opportunities in the nearest future. Pls.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by kofson: 8:46am On Nov 07, 2017
GOOO3:
Hello Gurus,

Please let me know
Thank you

You can still upload additional documents even after submitting visa applications, including bank statements and any other one..

1 Like

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by umechukwu4: 9:26am On Nov 07, 2017
Men I am in a hot seat.I am supposed to start school yesterday 6/11/17 but I ve not been granted Visa yet.Dnt knw wot to do again
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by aragonbaba(m): 9:51am On Nov 07, 2017
Did you write the embassy on this note earlier before now?
umechukwu4:
Men I am in a hot seat.I am supposed to start school yesterday 6/11/17 but I ve not been granted Visa yet.Dnt knw wot to do again
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by umechukwu4: 9:54am On Nov 07, 2017
aragonbaba:
Did you write the embassy on this note earlier before now?
yes.They said I am still within processing time.I applied on the 4th Oct.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by umechukwu4: 10:21am On Nov 07, 2017
umechukwu4:
Though I got my COE since june.but I had delay getting some documents.My program is AEP 6/11/2017 and on completion starts masters July 2018.If I demand for a new Coe dnt think there will be AEP program starting in February.dt means the masters might shift to September 2018 which I don't want.I don't know if I should quit after November and focus on my new offer in UK starting January 2018 so that I will not loose both.
Great people of the house please any suggestion.God will reward everybody here.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by akinke: 10:37am On Nov 07, 2017
Don't panic (which is the easiest thing to do perhaps).
You will probably have to defer if you don't hear from them in a week time.

There seems to be no cure to the newly introduced waiting game.

Just ask fellow waiters here for motivation to keep going.

Relax and don't read too many posts that can tempt you to decide on your case yourself. Lol.

So relax.
Las las, you will defer and try not to feel sad about that if you have to.

umechukwu4:
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by GOOO3: 10:38am On Nov 07, 2017
Thanks for your response

Pls one quick one, my deposit has been in the bank for about 75 days, can i print and submit the bank statement now or does it have be in the bank for exactly 3 months and above, before i lodge my application?

experts, pls help

kofson:

You can still upload additional documents even after submitting visa applications, including bank statements and any other one..
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by HonNellymike12(m): 10:46am On Nov 07, 2017
umechukwu4:
Though I got my COE since june.but I had delay getting some documents.My program is AEP 6/11/2017 and on completion starts masters July 2018.If I demand for a new Coe dnt think there will be AEP program starting in February.dt means the masters might shift to September 2018 which I don't want.I don't know if I should quit after November and focus on my new offer in UK starting January 2018 so that I will not loose both.

Don't let opportunities pass you by, if u can't wait, kindly withdraw your application and go for the next option you have at the moment. Thank me leta, because you go wait tire for Australian visa ooo.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by umechukwu4: 11:07am On Nov 07, 2017
HonNellymike12:

Don't let opportunities pass you by, if u can't wait, kindly withdraw your application and go for the next option you have at the moment. Thank me leta, because you go wait tire for Australian visa ooo.
Thanks boss.you too much.I am calculating my time now.by middle of Nov will knw d next step to take
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by kessel: 12:15pm On Nov 07, 2017
goodday guys
been silently following for a little while,i will like to know if australian embassy honours application for a graduate diploma,am about applying.thanks

please whats this delay every1 is talking about
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by umechukwu4: 12:34pm On Nov 07, 2017
kessel:
goodday guys
been silently following for a little while,i will like to know if australian embassy honours application for a graduate diploma,am about applying.thanks

please whats this delay every1 is talking about
Bros are you applying to school abi Embassy?The delay is simply that Australian Embassy takes long time to process their student Visa now.Before you apply make sure you have enough time.Also check their website to know the current average processing time.They update every month based on the work they have.Now is 42-50days.When I started my school application it was 21days so I didn't check again.when I finally applied it increased.

1 Like

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by ModisteSiidee: 12:41pm On Nov 07, 2017
I am also seriously considering withdrawing my application, if after this month I do not receive any response of valuable interest to me, I am going to concentrate on pursing the other offers I have. Na only Australia be the only country one can get masters from ni. angry. I applied in May oh.. haba! six months on student visa.. kilode naw

umechukwu4:

(1) (2) (3) ... (132) (133) (134) (135) (136) (137) (138) ... (688) (Reply)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 / Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.