Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,989 members, 7,835,322 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:40 AM

General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 - Travel (136) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 (1261212 Views)

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (133) (134) (135) (136) (137) (138) (139) ... (688) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by kessel: 1:11pm On Nov 07, 2017
6 months shocked
for student visa
ModisteSiidee:
I am also seriously considering withdrawing my application, if after this month I do not receive any response of valuable interest to me, I am going to concentrate on pursing the other offers I have. Na only Australia be the only country one can get masters from ni. angry. I applied in May oh.. haba! six months on student visa.. kilode naw

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by noscarn91(m): 1:40pm On Nov 07, 2017
ModisteSiidee:
I am also seriously considering withdrawing my application, if after this month I do not receive any response of valuable interest to me, I am going to concentrate on pursing the other offers I have. Na only Australia be the only country one can get masters from ni. angry. I applied in May oh.. haba! six months on student visa.. kilode naw

bro , PLEASE don't do it we are almost there , just a few months left, i applied around the same time too , so you are not alone in this struggle , don't give up when you are close to the finish line.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by kessel: 1:47pm On Nov 07, 2017
school ooo,just wanting to know if they will honour the admission before i pay the appliocation fee, usa gives attitude whn it gets to diploma application
also,how do i get my transcript from my school and use it for multiple school applications,the price my school is calling is killing.
umechukwu4:
Bros are you applying to school abi Embassy?The delay is simply that Australian Embassy takes long time to process their student Visa now.Before you apply make sure you have enough time.Also check their website to know the current average processing time.They update every month based on the work they have.Now is 42-50days.When I started my school application it was 21days so I didn't check again.when I finally applied it increased.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by umechukwu4: 3:08pm On Nov 07, 2017
kessel:
school ooo,just wanting to know if they will honour the admission before i pay the appliocation fee, usa gives attitude whn it gets to diploma application
also,how do i get my transcript from my school and use it for multiple school applications,the price my school is calling is killing.
I think Australia gives Visa for diploma programs but not when you have Bsc oo.Coupled with compelling SOP to show that you are not using the avenue to just enter Australia.
For your transcript you should have applied since.And you can use the ordinary transcript for that.Dont know about Ur school but my school charges 1k.but takes like 1mnth to come out.

1 Like

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by HonNellymike12(m): 6:27pm On Nov 07, 2017
noscarn91:

bro , PLEASE don't do it we are almost there , just a few months left, i applied around the same time too , so you are not alone in this struggle , don't give up when you are close to the finish line.

My two cents, even if Na 2days remain, make sure u always have a backup plan, no be only Australia dey oo, Singapore is even number now sef aspa best passport with others following. Always have plan b ooo,my advice to u all,6months no be beans naa.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Niv25: 6:38pm On Nov 07, 2017
hello guys...please I really your advice on this...I wanna apply for an undergraduate programme..
course: computer science...I have my elder brother to sponsor me on the first year tuition fee...pls guys I want to know if I can study and at same time work to pay my tuition fees for other years...and I really intend to work and hustle in Australia after school...and what are my chances of getting job and PR with my course or any related course
pls guys I really need advice on this.����
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by cheekynero: 9:08pm On Nov 07, 2017
aragonbaba:
Did you write the embassy on this note earlier before now?

I suggest you call them at the embassy and make your case. Let them know you no longer have time and its past 30 days. What do you have to loose? There's no juju once its past your resumption date. You have to defer to 2018 September. Call and shout for them and let them know you have another offer from the UK. There's a girl on this thread that it has worked for. She told them she has another offer from Germany

2 Likes

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by akinke: 1:10am On Nov 08, 2017
If you are only in a hurry to obtain a foreign degree and return to your home country, then do UK. Otherwise, wait so you don't have to wait later.

umechukwu4:
Thanks boss.you too much.I am calculating my time now.by middle of Nov will knw d next step to take
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by noscarn91(m): 6:25am On Nov 08, 2017
cheekynero:

I suggest you call them at the embassy and make your case. Let them know you no longer have time and its past 30 days. What do you have to loose? There's no juju once its past your resumption date. You have to defer to 2018 September. Call and shout for them and let them know you have another offer from the UK. There's a girl on this thread that it has worked for. She told them she has another offer from Germany

Shout for them , this guy is a clown

2 Likes

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Cottyekundayo(m): 7:16am On Nov 08, 2017
noscarn91:

Werin person eyes nor go see for this thread.

3 Likes

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Slingshot: 7:25am On Nov 08, 2017
The guy no b clown jor
U think say waiting na joke 6 months omo no b joke ooo
U know Weytin person go don use 6 months do?
If u dey Oz the people no want people into dere country
If they come out stop visas application good but they would not. instead delay visa
In most cases refuse visa after 6months wait
Waste your time
chop ur visa money
School go chop application fee
You loose exchange � rate

noscarn91:

2 Likes

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Slingshot: 7:26am On Nov 08, 2017
When you go things good now
Now the delay is lame
Cottyekundayo:

Werin person eyes nor go see for this thread.

1 Like

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Cottyekundayo(m): 8:39am On Nov 08, 2017
Slingshot:
When you go things good now
Now the delay is lame
NA Only you understand werin you post.

1 Like

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Kingston01: 8:58am On Nov 08, 2017
Hello,

Please help me out i applied for Australia visitor business stream visa on 25th September and I'm having a conference on 21st November 2017, up till the moment i haven't hear anything. Is anybody here to help out?
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by noscarn91(m): 9:12am On Nov 08, 2017
Slingshot:
The guy no b clown jor
If they come out stop visas application good but they would not. instead delay visa
Waste your time
chop ur visa money

Australia is not for everybody , if you sincerely wish to go there , then you should wait , if you can't wait there are over 218 countries to choice from, am tired of people complaining up and down , they didn't force anyone to apply for visa.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Ayolachris: 10:26am On Nov 08, 2017
Cottyekundayo:

NA Only you understand werin you post.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Ayolachris: 10:27am On Nov 08, 2017
Lolz.. cheesy

1 Like

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by ireayomide2015: 8:26pm On Nov 08, 2017
Dont let this guy discourage you guys, am %100 sure he never apply for any visa....
Slingshot:
The guy no b clown jor
Waste your time
chop ur visa money

1 Like

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by umechukwu4: 9:03pm On Nov 08, 2017
cheekynero:

Thanks bro.but are you suggesting I should call or deffer direct.I have sent them mail they said it's still within processing time meaning I shouldn't disturb again.Remember the current processing time now or when I applied for visa was 42-50days.The school even called direct but I explained to them.I can defer to Feb but don't know if I will be allowed to start my English program Jan or Feb since is suppose to end in July my master's will commence.If not it will be July/Sept.
Sept is too far.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by KVickky(f): 4:31am On Nov 09, 2017
Hoping all thats expecting get good news soon.. always put it in prayer. Send reminder mails with courtesy and not to many. Hope for the best and be patient Australia is worth it! If you are not lazy.

7 Likes

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Slingshot: 6:53am On Nov 09, 2017
Since you're a wizard
Being 100% sure
I guess you also know what is happening in Australia with steady changes with immigration law
Just make sure you're application is not bogus
As a wizard its a 10 year ban
With the steady pressure at Pretoria application delay is much
So if u like twist my previous post ur on ur own
Mr or Mrs 100% sure
ireayomide2015:
Dont let this guy discourage you guys, am %100 sure he never apply for any visa....
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by phemmy28(m): 8:35am On Nov 09, 2017
My people, you guys should relax, plus the one sounding like pessimist @slingshot and those that are firing back at him @ireayomide2015 and @cottyekundayo. First things first, it seems all of una don dey the OZ wey we dey talk so. So you can not be feeling what guys waiting now are feeling but at the same time its possible you were in our shoes before it all turned out joy. For those still waiting, please exercise patience, as someone said, if you want to do masters and come back home, then you can pull out and try germany (they even have free tuition) or finland. But if you have further plans like relocation after studies. Its not over till its over. Shebi we dey the same group with peeps like @kvickky and @balqs and many others and we dey use mouth collect visa around June/July but them don collect and dem don go and we still dey here and still holding on. Waiting for a decision from pretoria fit turn person to mad man yes but you go back out without knowing if they would have given you visa or not.

GET YOUR DOCUMENTS COMPLETE, CORRECT AND GENUINE, THEN WAIT. MAKE DEM TELL YOU WITH THEM MOUTH SAY "YOU CANNOT COME TO OUR COUNTRY" BEFORE KILLING YOURSELF WITH CONJECTURES AND GUESSING AND ALL THAT.

#MYMIND

4 Likes

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by ModisteSiidee: 8:49am On Nov 09, 2017
Mans not finding it funny.. the thing is going skrrraaaaahh, pap, pap

4 Likes

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Cottyekundayo(m): 9:50am On Nov 09, 2017
phemmy28:
My people, you guys should relax, plus the one sounding like pessimist @slingshot and those that are firing back at him @ireayomide2015 and @cottyekundayo. First things first, it seems all of una don dey the OZ wey we dey talk so. So you can not be feeling what guys waiting now are feeling but at the same time its possible you were in our shoes before it all turned out joy. For those still waiting, please exercise patience, as someone said, if you want to do masters and come back home, then you can pull out and try germany (they even have free tuition) or finland. But if you have further plans like relocation after studies. Its not over till its over. Shebi we dey the same group with peeps like @kvickky and @balqs and many others and we dey use mouth collect visa around June/July but them don collect and dem don go and we still dey here and still holding on. Waiting for a decision from pretoria fit turn person to mad man yes but you go back out without knowing if they would have given you visa or not.

GET YOUR DOCUMENTS COMPLETE, CORRECT AND GENUINE, THEN WAIT. MAKE DEM TELL YOU WITH THEM MOUTH SAY "YOU CANNOT COME TO OUR COUNTRY" BEFORE KILLING YOURSELF WITH CONJECTURES AND GUESSING AND ALL THAT.

#MYMIND
#seen
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by tobe4real(m): 10:59am On Nov 09, 2017
Form A is 282. Something aud not 272.4 as I earlier wrote...for those that have not yet paid tuition and have probably been calculating at that rate.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by yusfaith78(m): 11:14am On Nov 09, 2017
Hello Everyone,
My fiancee has a B.Sc in Microbiology with 4.3 as graduating grade and she currently serving now we are planning to get married by June and then move to Australia by applying for a Masters Degree Course for her from Nigeria. So i will be very glad if anybody can help me with the following questions:

1. What are the Master's Degree courses she can apply for considering she studied Microbiology?

2. Which are the universities you would advice will try?

3. if given admission, like how much do i have to have in my bank account before she can apply for visa considering the fact i will be going with her?

Finally, whats our chance of achieving this?

Thank you all
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Churkie: 11:46am On Nov 09, 2017
yusfaith78:
Hello Everyone,
My fiancee has a B.Sc in Microbiology with 4.3 as graduating grade and she currently serving now we are planning to get married by June and then move to Australia by applying for a Masters Degree Course for her from Nigeria. So i will be very glad if anybody can help me with the following questions:

1. What are the Master's Degree courses she can apply for considering she studied Microbiology?

2. Which are the universities you would advice will try?

3. if given admission, like how much do i have to have in my bank account before she can apply for visa considering the fact i will be going with her?

Finally, whats our chance of achieving this?

Thank you all

1. Since she's a fresh graduate without work experience, it is advisable she applies for courses related to microbiology. I would recommend you check the skill list for occupations related to this field.

2. We have been advised to apply to schools in major cities because there are more job opportunities in those areas. You will also benefit from this considering you would be going with wifey.

3. I don't know how financially buoyant you are but my guess is that you have a job or a biz in Nigeria. So I would suggest you let her apply first then file in an application to join her once her grant is out. Doing a joint application will require you to provide proof of adequate funds to cover for your trip, tuition, OSHC and couples living expenses which is quite a lot.

My one cent. I'm not a guru but this is just my humble opinion.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by chimax1(m): 6:27pm On Nov 09, 2017
Just got my transcript house, will I still have time to apply for Feb 2018 intake.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by yusfaith78(m): 6:41pm On Nov 09, 2017
Churkie:

1. Since she's a fresh graduate without work experience, it is advisable she applies for courses related to microbiology. I would recommend you check the skill list for occupations related to this field.

2. We have been advised to apply to schools in major cities because there are more job opportunities in those areas. You will also benefit from this considering you would be going with wifey.

3. I don't know how financially buoyant you are but my guess is that you have a job or a biz in Nigeria. So I would suggest you let her apply first then file in an application to join her once her grant is out. Doing a joint application will require you to provide proof of adequate funds to cover for your trip, tuition, OSHC and couples living expenses which is quite a lot.

My one cent. I'm not a guru but this is just my humble opinion.

Thanks for your candid advice

(1) (2) (3) ... (133) (134) (135) (136) (137) (138) (139) ... (688) (Reply)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 / Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.