Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,557 members, 7,812,782 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:16 PM

General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 - Travel (184) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 (1248230 Views)

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (181) (182) (183) (184) (185) (186) (187) ... (687) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Albion05: 7:16pm On Jan 24, 2018
My dear, my hands are full.
Currrently, am reviewing 3 SOP's .

uckennety:

How do i send you my sop to review?
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by joephemzyz(m): 8:07pm On Jan 24, 2018
Albion05:

I could help check it out .

1 Like

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by olamitunposi: 8:32pm On Jan 24, 2018
@Albion****
Do you have any information about Gold Coast (Queensland)? In terms of work and houses. Please if you have any info regarding this, please share. I’m looking to work and save for the next term tuition. My papa no dey 30B gang fa. Lol. Cheers!

1 Like

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by nurseafrica: 8:54pm On Jan 24, 2018
You can send sop to me.
Albion05:

q
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by uckennety(m): 8:59pm On Jan 24, 2018
Albion05:

Pls Mk mine 4 pls am not in a haste for reply
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by nurseafrica: 9:16pm On Jan 24, 2018
Albion God bless you so much. I just finished subsequent entrant (sub class 500 ) application yesterday. And submitted. I got a mail today on the need to do biometric but nothing on medical yet. I now researched further on Dibp site and saw that i could have generated HAP ID earlier b4 i applied through MY HEALTH DECLARATION . But as i have a submitted application i can't. So my question is. When do i fix my medical. Will they request for it. Just like they did for biometric.
c.c . Oga solitin 40, Chief Albion. Ndi Nze na Ozor of Nairaland and other Honourable guru.
[1quote author=Albion05 post=644825]What's your profile and what do you want to know?
I also encourage you to read up the thread, information is power!..

[/quote]
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Albion05: 9:17pm On Jan 24, 2018
@ Olamitunposi, my papa no get as well.
We dey Oluwa hand.oooo
I don't really know much about Gold Coast!..
But one thing is that, you will find an accommodation of 140, 150 and above. As far as you don't start living a high profile life except you have 30B lol!..
Shared houses as well.
For job, I can't comment because I have not been to Gold Coast.. lol!.
We will survive for sure, beginning is always challanging.

olamitunposi:
@Albion****
Do you have any information about Gold Coast (Queensland)? In terms of work and houses. Please if you have any info regarding this, please share. I’m looking to work and save for the next term tuition. My papa no dey 30B gang fa. Lol. Cheers!
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Albion05: 9:22pm On Jan 24, 2018
Cc: nurseafrica and jeophemzyz. They are willing to help you go through your SOP.
We are one family.

uckennety:

Pls Mk mine 4 pls am not in a haste for reply
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by uckennety(m): 9:28pm On Jan 24, 2018
Albion05:
Cc: nurseafrica and jeophemzyz. They are willing to help you go through your SOP.
We are one family.

I'll give them later i want to start with you

Abeggi naaaa
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Albion05: 9:29pm On Jan 24, 2018
application. Then click on View Health assessment and answer questions regarding your health history. Save and submit your answer to get your HAP ID. Remember to do the same to arrange for your biometrics. Do not forget to click INFORMATION PROVIDED after your biometrics and medicals.

nurseafrica:
Albion God bless you so much. I just finished subsequent entrant (sub class 500 ) application yesterday. And submitted. I got a mail today on the need to do biometric but nothing on medical yet. I now researched further on Dibp site and saw that i could have generated HAP ID earlier b4 i applied through MY HEALTH DECLARATION . But as i have a submitted application i can't. So my question is. When do i fix my medical. Will they request for it. Just like they did for biometric.
c.c . Oga solitin 40, Chief Albion. Ndi Nze na Ozor of Nairaland and other Honourable guru.
[1quote author=Albion05 post=644825]What's your profile and what do you want to know?

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Albion05: 9:36pm On Jan 24, 2018
To be Frank with you.
These two people that I mentioned were instrumental to the knowledge and experience I got from this platform.
I respect them a lot. Please do the neeedful and send your SOP across to them. They are very busy fellow and for them to accept to go through your SOP shows the spirit of ones.

uckennety:

I'll give them later i want to start with you

Abeggi naaaa
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by uckennety(m): 9:40pm On Jan 24, 2018
Albion05:
To be Frank with you.
These two people that I mentioned were instrumental to the knowledge and experience I got from this platform.
I respect them a lot. Please do the neeedful and send your SOP across to them. They are very busy fellow and for them to accept to go through your SOP shows the spirit of ones.

I don't know them!help me by spreading my sop to them pls collect it n let them help you
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Albion05: 9:58pm On Jan 24, 2018
I have heard you!..
Lets not derail the thread dear.
Pm them on their profile page and get connected with them. 95 percent of us here have not or met each other.
Are you an Arsenal fan?... for you to say you don't know them. Do you know me as well?.. looooool!..
Don't worry, we will all succeed!..

uckennety:

I don't know them!help me by spreading my sop to them pls collect it n let them help you

2 Likes

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by joephemzyz(m): 11:18pm On Jan 24, 2018
Albion05:
I have heard you!..
Lets not derail the thread dear.
Pm them on their profile page and get connected with them. 95 percent of us here have not or met each other.
Are you an Arsenal fan?... for you to say you don't know them. Do you know me as well?.. looooool!..
Don't worry, we will all succeed!..

Albion baba, let these grants start rolling o, this week been quiet Fa!

1 Like

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by uckennety(m): 11:19pm On Jan 24, 2018
nurseafrica:

Can you pls help review my sop for me pls
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by uckennety(m): 11:21pm On Jan 24, 2018
joephemzyz:

I could help check it out .

I humbly beg you to pls review my sop pls
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by fobak203(m): 11:49pm On Jan 24, 2018
Thanks Albion,
Let me state it here that if you know you made a First Class or Distinction in your masters and according to observed trend, you are based in the area of Engineering and Physical Sciences, possibly other areas of Life, Health and Social Sciences ofdered at Macquarie University with some element of research excellence by way of publications especially if you can go through the hurdle of getting the representative for MQU in Nigeria, You can win this scholarship. This makes it the fourth person that have been given this scholarship including me. There are two of the scholarship, IMQRES and IRTP. The only difference is that iRTP pays your OSHC but IMQRES does not. I have other informations depending on which one you won. If na IMQRES, abeg go ready 1151AUD for OSHC-Sinle policy. The earlier you know this, the better.

I also remembered your IELTS should be valid at the time of visa application and it is usually confirmed by your CO. Obviously you have not applied for visa. so you must write another IELTS.

For the scholarship conditions, it would have been spelt out in the offer letter and the admission package sent to him. In short. There is another 4 page document outlining the details of each scholarship.

@Albion, Thanks for straightening out the Accomodation ish! I also learnt from it.

All in All, I am happy to learn that I already have 4 allies in Sydney. I am not in OYO.

I am an arsenal fan oh, had the moral to type more after we beat Chelsea, Off to Carabao Cup Final.

Albion05:
@ Fobak203, you have said it all.
Let me re-enforce on some of the things you have said.
Congratulation @ theoophilic.
Yes, you need IELTS for your Visa application.
The IELTS result as we all know is valid for 2 years. So register for another one and sit for the exam, I know you will do well as usual.

-GTE is a holistic or comprehensive term in the real sense. All the documents you submitted as regards to your application is what will be looked at.

. Your Statement of purpose ( how well you structured it to be able to market your self very well to the case officer.
. ThankGod your first degree, MSC and phd is inline all through, so your purpose of visit will not be questioned by any case officer.
. Travel history: Your travel history is also a good one to reckon with, no violation of stay, thumbs up!...

- Talk to your institution and see if your job will be re-instated, if not, my dear find a new place and get employment letter from them. That will serve.

- Home tie: this balls down to things that can bring you back to your home country.
. Employment letter showing you are engage.
. If you are married, that's fine with kids, that's ok. Your wife, or wife and kids serve as a strong home tie.
. Investment in your home country, for example; landed properties, stocks/ Shares, fixed deposits, houses put up for rent, some persons go as far as tendering their car papers.

- Accomodation: I don't stay in Sydney but one thing I know for sure is that you will find an accommodation of $140, $ 150 and above depending on your taste and what you want in terms of proximity, facilities in the house, bond, and furnitures with other personal preferences. There is shared apartment, rooms and all that. Australians are nice people.
There are so many people ( new students, including the old ones) looking for whom to share houses with in other to cut down cost and save. So you will get. Trust me on that.
Yes, you can still send money to your siblings and family as well at the end of day, except you want to send to them all the money in Sydney....lol!.. you will be fine bro!..
You are on scholarship already, as times goes on, when you must have mastered and adapted very well to your environment, you will structure your daily activities to suit you.

One thing, I have to stay about your scholarship, is for you to go through it and know what is listed in it as your scholarship benefits.
- full tuition fees
- return air travel
- a one off establishement allowance on arrival ( some give $5,000.00).
- contribution to living expenses ( some give $1150 every 2 weeks).
- OSHC for the duration of the scholarship
- field work allowance ( for research)
Please, find out what your scholarship covers!..

You will definitely get a part time job, you will be doing. Do not mount unnecessary pressure and anxiety on your self. Your scholarship is a big plus to you.
When you get their, things might Favour you as you least expected, imagine or foresee.

First thing first, get in to the country first and there are so many ways to kill a bird.
I believe you will be fine bro!.. Goodluck!..

1 Like

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by ham334488: 12:05am On Jan 25, 2018
abiodun56:

U can import the application, just go to the immi website, create immiaccount, enter transaction reference no, type of visa, Date of birth, passport no.
I will advise u to only be a SPECTATOR.
Importing ur application won't affect the agent from accessing ur profile.

Thanks
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by joephemzyz(m): 12:26am On Jan 25, 2018
uckennety:

I humbly beg you to pls review my sop pls

sure bro,you can send a pm and we'll get started wink

1 Like

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by uckennety(m): 12:29am On Jan 25, 2018
joephemzyz:

sure bro,you can send a pm and we'll get started wink

Done check email
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by nurseafrica: 4:35am On Jan 25, 2018
Greetings my boss.
Pm me then we will take it from there. I would have given you my email but am done doing such.
Am actually off for a few days and double i would be busy during the Australian day celebration so i can look into it with a couple of friends here. Thanks
[quote author=uckennety post=64488928]

Can you pls help review my sop for me

1 Like

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by nurseafrica: 4:36am On Jan 25, 2018
Greetings my boss.
Pm me then we will take it from there. I would have given you my email but am done doing such.
Am actually off for a few days and double i would be busy during the Australian day celebration so i can look into it with a couple of friends here. Thanks[quote author=uckennety post=64488928]

Can you pls help review my sop for me
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by nurseafrica: 4:38am On Jan 25, 2018
Regards my boss.
Am actually off for a few days and double i would be busy during the Australian day celebration so i can look into it with a couple of friends here. Thanks
uckennety:

Can you pls help review my sop for me pls
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by mamajaz(f): 4:48am On Jan 25, 2018
Albion05:
What's your profile and what do you want to know?

Good not to you guys here. You made me green with envy.
Albion05, nurseafrica and others....what visa type will a person going for 6 month's program get? Visitor's or student's?
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Solitin40: 5:17am On Jan 25, 2018
mamajaz:

Good not to you guys here. You made me green with envy.
Albion05, nurseafrica and others....what visa type will a person going for 6 month's program get? Visitor's or student's?
Are you going for Business,holiday,conference or Diploma?
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by olamitunposi: 8:12am On Jan 25, 2018
Albion05:
@ Olamitunposi, my papa no get as well.
We dey Oluwa hand.oooo
I don't really know much about Gold Coast!..
But one thing is that, you will find an accommodation of 140, 150 and above. As far as you don't start living a high profile life except you have 30B lol!..
Shared houses as well.
For job, I can't comment because I have not been to Gold Coast.. lol!.
We will survive for sure, beginning is always challanging.

Thanks boss�

1 Like

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Blazegab: 8:14am On Jan 25, 2018
Is there a selected Date for releasing grants. I am waiting I have submitted the requested updates. Coe and employment letter.

Please for those applied for their spouse to join them and it was successful how long did it take and any advise on way to go about it.
Thanks to all the contributors you wont miss your own grant.

1 Like

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by bligs: 8:48am On Jan 25, 2018
Blazegab:
Is there a selected Date for releasing grants. I am waiting I have submitted the requested updates. Coe and employment letter.

Please for those applied for their spouse to join them and it was successful how long did it take and any advise on way to go about it.
Thanks to all the contributors you wont miss your own grant.
This used to be weeks but i noticed some delays on issuing spouse visa since mid last year, the fastest i have heard of since May last year is 3months while there are some applications i am aware of still pending haven exceeded 4months.
PS: I am referring to those on student visa applying for their spouse.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by uckennety(m): 10:19am On Jan 25, 2018
nurseafrica:
Regards my boss.

This is my email! Uckennety@gmail.com

Just holla
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by joephemzyz(m): 10:20am On Jan 25, 2018
uckennety:

Done check email
i have done the needful, waiting on you.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by uckennety(m): 10:23am On Jan 25, 2018
nurseafrica:
Regards my boss.

Done check

Ur mail
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by uckennety(m): 10:27am On Jan 25, 2018
joephemzyz:

i have done the needful, waiting on you.

Ok boss

(1) (2) (3) ... (181) (182) (183) (184) (185) (186) (187) ... (687) (Reply)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.