Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,594 members, 7,812,948 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:17 PM

General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 - Travel (187) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 (1248329 Views)

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (184) (185) (186) (187) (188) (189) (190) ... (687) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Solitin40: 6:05pm On Jan 27, 2018
uckennety:

Don't post false information on nairaland

Show evidence of the person that got visa in 2weeks
You like wahala how are sure he is lying
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Solitin40: 6:06pm On Jan 27, 2018
[quote author=soopamom post=64556214][/quote]
Please don’t reply him again
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Solitin40: 6:07pm On Jan 27, 2018
sistaj:

Why don't you try to understand first before passing judgement.Most folks here understood what he meant on a first read.
I don’t know for him just looking for trouble
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by uckennety(m): 6:47pm On Jan 27, 2018
Solitin40:

Goodday sir i stand corrected he said 2weeks ago not 2weeks time
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by nurseafrica: 11:29pm On Jan 27, 2018
Am sending you a private mail plz
Solitin40:

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by nurseafrica: 11:44pm On Jan 27, 2018
@all.
Am fixing subsequent entrant 500 for som1. Now i didn't organise medical before i submitted. After submission the next day i got mail on biometric wc is to be done within 14 days and I've sent same to naija. Now i clicked view health examination and i saw this. Whats the next step.
2. Once she does the biometrics wc certainly will be done b4 medical do i click information provided.
Thanks

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by uckennety(m): 12:57am On Jan 28, 2018
nurseafrica:
@all.
Am fixing subsequent entrant 500 for som1. Now i didn't organise medical before i submitted. After submission the next day i got mail on biometric wc is to be done within 14 days and I've sent same to naija. Now i clicked view health examination and i saw this. Whats the next step.
2. Once she does the biometrics wc certainly will be done b4 medical do i click information provided.
Thanks

I v pm you no reply
I have quoted you no reply
I have given you my email no reply
Infact am tired
Sop still not reviewed by you
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by DidoKev: 3:40am On Jan 28, 2018
nurseafrica:
@all.
Thanks
1) Organize the medicals by answering questions as regards the applicant's health history. Then save and submit. 2)Send the print out to the applicant which contains HAP ID to proceed for the medicals. 3) Finally click information provided after biometrics and when you confirm that hospital has submitted the medical results to DIBP(You can confirm this by checking the status on immi account)
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by mamajaz(f): 5:23am On Jan 28, 2018
[quote author=Solitin40 post=64491128]
Are you going for Business,holiday,conference or Diploma?[/qu
Short course, between 3 and 6 months.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Solitin40: 10:09am On Jan 28, 2018
nurseafrica:
Am sending you a private mail plz
No problem brother
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by nurseafrica: 2:51pm On Jan 28, 2018
Brother the format you sent it was not compatible with my device. Please if you can send it as a direct attachment. I will do so. Truth is I've not even seen the sop.i replied your Pm. Added you on watsapp yet it didn't pop you up. Am so sorry
uckennety:

I v pm you no reply
I have quoted you no reply
I have given you my email no reply
Infact am tired
Sop still not reviewed by you
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by uckennety(m): 3:06pm On Jan 28, 2018
nurseafrica:
Brother the format you sent it was not compatible with my device. Please if you can send it as a direct attachment. I will do so. Truth is I've not even seen the sop.i replied your Pm. Added you on watsapp yet it didn't pop you up. Am so sorry

Noooooooooooooooo

Your mistaken!
After you said i should pm you
No reply from you
I didn't give you my number of anysort
Or given you my sop
We have made no direct contact
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by aamstih: 9:24pm On Jan 28, 2018
Hi guys, I have got all my docs intacts including TOEFL ibt, would shooting for July resumption and travels be a long shot?

Pls kindly advise.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Albion05: 10:02pm On Jan 28, 2018
Please go and submit your visa application.
The earlier the better for you.
I believe you have been following the recent developments on the thread as regards to DIBP.
I hope you are not thinking that July is still far.

aamstih:
Hi guys, I have got all my docs intacts including TOEFL ibt, would shooting for July resumption and travels be a long shot?

Pls kindly advise.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by chimax1(m): 10:43pm On Jan 28, 2018
Am just wondering what the difference between an Al1 and Al2 school is. if one is still to submitt financial evidence for both undecided
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Fadareak: 10:48pm On Jan 28, 2018
Hi Guys, please people that were successful with the visa Application, How many months Statement of Account did you submit and how much was inside. Thank you very much!
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by aamstih: 11:19pm On Jan 28, 2018
Thanks bro.

Let me see how soon I can land an admit.

Albion05:
Please go and submit your visa application.
The earlier the better for you.
I believe you have been following the recent developments on the thread as regards to DIBP.
I hope you are not thinking that July is still far.

1 Like

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Albion05: 11:33pm On Jan 28, 2018

Financial capacity requirements

You need to have enough money that is genuinely available to you, to pay for your course fees, and travel and living costs for you and your accompanying family members while you are in Australia.

You might need to provide evidence of your financial capacity with your visa application. Check the Document Checklist Tool (disclaimer) to find out the evidence you need to provide.
The Document Checklist Tool has been updated.
If you intend to lodge a student visa application on or after on 30 September 2017, you are encouraged to re-check the document checklist based on your country of passport and education provider before lodgement. Your evidence requirements may have changed.
If the Document Checklist Tool lists evidence of financial capacity as a requirement, it must be included at the time of lodgement or your visa application could be refused without requests for further information.
If you do not need to provide this evidence with your application, we have discretion to ask you for this during the application process.
If you are a secondary exchange student, provide a completed Acceptance Advice of Secondary Exchange Student (AASES) form as evidence of meeting the financial capacity requirement.
If you are sponsored by the Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade or the Department of Defence, provide a letter of support as evidence of meeting the financial capacity requirement. You will need to provide evidence of financial capacity for accompanying family members.

Evidence of financial capacity

If you need to provide evidence of financial capacity, you will be able to demonstrate this by providing one of the following:
evidence of funds to cover travel to Australia and 12 months’ living, course and (for school aged dependants) schooling costs for the student and accompanying family members
evidence that you meet the annual income requirement
an Acceptance Advice of Secondary Exchange Students (AASES) form (secondary exchange students only)
a letter of support from the Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade or Department of Defence.
Subsequent entrants – family members who apply after the primary applicant has been granted their visa must also provide documentary evidence of financial capacity.

This must be one of the options above.
Twelve months' funds option
Annual income option
Genuine access to funds.
https://www.homeaffairs.gov.au/trav/visa-1/500-

Department of Immigration and Border Protection

Skip Navigation LinksHome
Twelve months' funds option

Evidence of funds can include money deposits, financial institution or government loans, scholarships or sponsorships. You can calculate the total amount of funds you will need by adding living costs, course fees, schooling costs and travel costs. Use the information below to calculate the total amount of funds you will need.

Living costs
From 1 July 2016, the 12 month living cost is:
student or guardian - AUD19,830
partner or spouse - AUD6,940
child - AUD2,970.
From 1 February 2018, the 12 month living cost is:
student or guardian - AUD20,290
partner or spouse - AUD7,100
child - AUD3,040.
Course fees
Calculate the first 12 months of your course fees or include the total cost of your course if it is for a duration of 12 months or less. Deduct any prepaid costs and provide evidence of these payments (this should be on your Confirmation of Enrolment or provide receipts).
If you are in Australia and your course has already commenced, calculate the course fee payable for the 12 month period commencing from the date on which you lodge your application.
Example 1: if your course fee is AUD50,000 for three years, determine the fee for one year (12 months) by dividing the total amount by the number of years. The amount will be AUD16,666. Deduct any pre-paid amounts.
Example 2: If your course fee is AUD15,000 for ten months, and you have already paid AUD5,000, deduct this prepaid amount from the total amount. The amount will be AUD10,000.
Example 3: if your course fee is AUD20,000 for 18 months, determine the fee for one year (12 months) by dividing the total amount by the number of months, then times by 12 (20,000 / 18 x 12). The amount will be AUD13,333. Deduct any pre-paid amounts.
Schooling costs
Where school aged children are included in your student visa application, schooling costs of at least AUD8,000 per year for each child will need to be added to the amount of funds required. You are responsible for researching schooling costs, which vary between states, territories and schools in Australia.
You do not have to provide evidence of schooling costs if you are:
a PhD student and can show you have enrolled your child in an Australian government school where the fees have been waived
received an Australian Commonwealth Government scholarship, including Foreign Affairs and Defence sponsored students, and you can show you have enrolled your child in a government school where the fees have been waived.
Travel costs
If applying outside Australia, include AUD2,000 (except if applying from East or Southern Africa, include AUD2,500; West Africa include AUD3,000).
If applying in Australia, include AUD1,000 (except if returning to Africa, include AUD1500).
https://www.homeaffairs.gov.au/visas/supporting/Pages/500/twelve-months-funds-option.aspx

Annual income option

The annual income option requires a student to provide evidence of personal annual income of at least AUD 60,000. For students accompanied by family members, the requirement is at least AUD 70,000. The income demonstrated must be the personal income of your spouse (who is not coming with you) or parents. Where both of your parents are working, their combined income can be considered for this requirement. Evidence must be in the form of official government documents such as tax assessments. Evidence in the form of bank statements or information directly from an employer is not acceptable.
https://www.homeaffairs.gov.au/visas/supporting/Pages/500/annual-income-option.aspx

Statement of account should be at least 3 months till date. You can print 4, 5 or 6 months if you had a good inflow and outflow that you wanted to be in your Favour in presenting your case.

My dear, there is no limit to funds that should be available to you, the more money your sponsor presents the more chances you are in getting your visa.

What the embassy wants to see really, is that 12 months funds that should be available to you. You will see how the summation and subtraction is done above.
Relax your mind, read and understand it very well.

Fadareak:
Hi Guys, please people that were successful with the visa Application, How many months Statement of Account did you submit and how much was inside. Thank you very much!

1 Like

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Albion05: 11:49pm On Jan 28, 2018
AL1 Schools still have their unseen advantage but that does not mean that they won't be required to provide their SOA.

In the past, the Case officer hardly ask for SOA from this AL1 schools but applicants abused this to a point that they started asking for it. So get your SOA ready!...

Nah something make crayfish bend.

If the Document Checklist Tool lists evidence of financial capacity as a requirement, it must be included at the time of lodgement or your visa application could be refused without requests for further information.
If you do not need to provide this evidence with your application, we have discretion to ask you for this during the application process.

chimax1:
Am just wondering what the difference between an Al1 and Al2 school is. if one is still to submitt financial evidence for both undecided
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by nurseafrica: 4:10am On Jan 29, 2018
DidoKev:
1) Organize the medicals by answering questions as regards the applicant's health history. Then save and submit. 2)Send the print out to the applicant which contains HAP ID to proceed for the medicals. 3) Finally click information provided after biometrics and when you confirm that hospital has submitted the medical results to DIBP(You can confirm this by checking the status on immi account)
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by nurseafrica: 4:33am On Jan 29, 2018
[quote author=nurseafrica post=64599233][/quote]it says medical has not been determined. As i clicked view medical
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by aamstih: 7:49am On Jan 29, 2018
Eyaah... Bro, the bolded touched me embarassed.

Must I use agent for RMIT?

This Aussie waka dey like sey I go start to do small push up for fitness o o

Stanleyelege:

Ur friend is lucky. Maybe he is carrying cartons like me but he is packaging. Guy I dey advice u now. Carry muscle come here o.

I offload big and small boxes and bags of rice, milk, biscuit from container .

I was offloading one-day[b][/b] I started crying.[b][/b] Because the hard work was too much for me.

Hope u won't ask me how long the tears lasted.

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by DidoKev: 9:51am On Jan 29, 2018
nurseafrica:
it says medical has not been determined. As i clicked view medical
Ok. You may have to click information provided after biometrics and wait for them to refer the applicant for medicals when needed. The link to organize it will be available then
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by kofson: 10:07am On Jan 29, 2018
DidoKev:
Congrats. Please did you submit new COE after deferring to Feb or just updated offer letter? Thanks

You will be contacted to provide a new COE or to provide an extension letter by DIBP.If you can't meet up with the February start date, pls contact your school for a new COE.

1 Like

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by olamitunposi: 10:39am On Jan 29, 2018
kofson:

You will be contacted to provide a new COE or to provide an extension letter by DIBP.If you can't meet up with the February start date, pls contact your school for a new COE.

Don’t wait till you are contacted if you can’t make the normal resumption. Just defer and get your New COE uploaded to your immi account and notify them by email as well.

1 Like

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by DidoKev: 11:20am On Jan 29, 2018
kofson:

Thanks
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by DidoKev: 11:22am On Jan 29, 2018
olamitunposi:

Don’t wait till you are contacted if you can’t make the normal resumption. Just defer and get your New COE uploaded to your immi account and notify them by email as well.
Thanks

1 Like

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Teegal42(f): 1:32pm On Jan 29, 2018
Can one survive he/she takes 500k out of Nigeria to Australia and be able to pay for living expenses and tuition for 3 semesters while working and studying.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by MrFuckallday: 2:11pm On Jan 29, 2018
Good afternoon good folks. How long does one have after visa lodgement to do biometrics and medicals? I am in the east. I would like to know so as to plan myself. Thanks in anticipation everyone �

(1) (2) (3) ... (184) (185) (186) (187) (188) (189) (190) ... (687) (Reply)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.