Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,534 members, 7,816,304 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:13 AM

General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 - Travel (298) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 (1250620 Views)

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (295) (296) (297) (298) (299) (300) (301) ... (687) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Solitin40: 8:23am On Oct 03, 2018
oskaroni:
Hello, I need your input please, I already have a BSc DEGREE In hydrology, and seriously want to come to Australia, since msc programs are expensive I am considering going for short term courses, like ELICOZ, cert iii, cert iv, diploma or advanced diploma in a vocational school, which are cheaper than going for masters degree. Is following this path advisable?
So funny you think oyinbo is dull abi they need your money

Answer this question

Why cert 3 or 4 when you already have Bsc and not MSc
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Solitin40: 8:26am On Oct 03, 2018
gibsgibs:
i want to go for diploma in accounting or business administration Australia. Please do they grant student visa for Nigerian students applying for such?
Red Alert 90% high risk
1 Diploma

2 Accounting demand is low now meaning very soon states will remove it from lists not on Queensland lists again
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Solitin40: 8:28am On Oct 03, 2018
2bpat:

"Professional accounting does not sound too good for PR at the moment but you can always change your course when you get in."

Kindly clarify the above quoted. I also want to apply for Master PA.
Thank you

quote author=zeemo2007 post=71558067]

Banking and finance and accounting are related. It is better you apply directly to master if you can. In the long run, you might still need to still study a master degree so that you can apply for PR.

Professional accounting does not sound too good for PR at the moment but you can always change your course when you get in.[/quot
Accounting demand is low now and applicants are more than slots meaning very soon states will remove it from lists not on Queensland lists again

I won’t advise my enemy to come and study Accounting here
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by IamNegan: 10:47am On Oct 03, 2018
Good morning, Please I need to ask a question relating to visa application.

1) I got to a point after inputing COE code where I was asked if the program is a continuation of my previous background. My previous background is related but unsure about the most appropriate way to answer the question?

2) Also, the financial support from an individual part. I was asked for the exact value in Australian dollars(in whole numbers) the individual is providing.. so this is my question, is it the funds available before tuition deposit payment or the funds left after payment of tuition deposit...

I need an indept response abeg...Urgent!!!!
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Samantha256: 10:54am On Oct 03, 2018
DM

mikeufuoma2016:

I should be coming within the next two weeks
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Amy3090: 11:12am On Oct 03, 2018
No, I mean sponsorship letter.
magastefan:
Thank you AMY3090, So you mean he will sign my SOP too?
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Amy3090: 11:15am On Oct 03, 2018
Please could you help me get something. Thanks g
mikeufuoma2016:

I should be coming within the next two weeks
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Amy3090: 11:23am On Oct 03, 2018
The statement of account which you intend to use (your sponsor's or yours), how much is the closing balance in it? Thats what you should convert to AUD. So long as you've printed the statement of account and notarize it, the balance in that statement of account that you should be uploading is what the question is about.
IamNegan:
Good morning, Please I need to ask a question relating to visa application.

1) I got to a point after inputing COE code where I was asked if the program is a continuation of my previous background. My previous background is related but unsure about the most appropriate way to answer the question?

2) Also, the financial support from an individual part. I was asked for the exact value in Australian dollars(in whole numbers) the individual is providing.. so this is my question, is it the funds available before tuition deposit payment or the funds left after payment of tuition deposit...

I need an indept response abeg...Urgent!!!!

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Amy3090: 11:34am On Oct 03, 2018
Before choosing your courses consider if it listed in the skilled occupation list. If you cant find anyone related to your previous study or you don't have a chance with it, you can change course on arrival. However, it is always better to do the right thing as changing will cost you extra money and time. Again, consider your age, If you are about a certain older age, do not go for diploma or college and don't even think of a certificate 111. Provide as much documents as you can. The trick is this; for every point you've raised in your SOP; especially regarding employment, studies or even volunteering, try as much as you van to provide a documentary proof for that. These things are easy. Notarize all your documents!!! Make your SOP very convincing!!! above all PRAY

4 Likes

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by mikeufuoma2016: 6:17pm On Oct 03, 2018
Samantha256:
DM
what is it
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by mikeufuoma2016: 6:18pm On Oct 03, 2018
Samantha256:
DM
what it is?
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by mikeufuoma2016: 6:22pm On Oct 03, 2018
Amy3090:
Please could you help me get something. Thanks g

what is it
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Amy3090: 9:30pm On Oct 03, 2018
Can you open your message please. Thanks
mikeufuoma2016:

what is it
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by zainharb: 10:15pm On Oct 03, 2018
Good evening guys. I'm new here and would like it very much if I can be guided.
I studied English and international studies with a 2:2 degree. Which course is preferable to opt in for Masters and, which schools have low tuition fee.
Thanks
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Samantha256: 11:19pm On Oct 03, 2018
i sent you a direct message

mikeufuoma2016:

what it is?
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Samantha256: 12:55am On Oct 04, 2018
--
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Mulatto444(m): 12:07pm On Oct 04, 2018
nogara:
No embassy, only biometric center in Lagos and Abuja. All your submissions will be done by proxy.
@nogara....pls be specific, where in lagos
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by magastefan: 10:56am On Oct 05, 2018
Hello gurus in the house. I have a bsc in geology and a four year experience in Human resource. my agent wants me to go for msc in Human resource because it wud be easier to get me a visa...please i need ur opinion for the one to go for that I wud get a visa without issues. Please advise

2) For those born in the 1980's that can only get the recent national population birth cert that comes with a passport photo on it. Will the date the birth cert was issued in any way affect my visa outcome even after swearing an affidavit of age.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Ladivaflo: 11:09am On Oct 05, 2018
Solitin40:

Accounting demand is low now and applicants are more than slots meaning very soon states will remove it from lists not on Queensland lists again

I won’t advise my enemy to come and study Accounting here

I intend going for a masters in law in Australia.
My questions are;
Does my intended programme fall under their PR list?
Which place will be easier for me to get my PR after my programme?
Which university should I consider in terms of low tuition fee?
Waiting for a prompt response.
Thank you.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by folashade3272(f): 12:53pm On Oct 05, 2018
All these questions has been answered bro, a click to Google would get u all the and. The list is available try and check
Ladivaflo:

I intend going for a masters in law in Australia.
My questions are;
Does my intended programme fall under their PR list?
Which place will be easier for me to get my PR after my programme?
Which university should I consider in terms of low tuition fee?
Waiting for a prompt response.
Thank you.

1 Like

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by KVickky(f): 4:24am On Oct 08, 2018
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by mikeufuoma2016: 11:28am On Oct 08, 2018
KVickky:
Don’t know if this has been posted here.. it might be worth checking out for some

https://www.sbs.com.au/yourlanguage/hindi/en/article/2018/09/27/new-pathway-permanent-residency-rolled-out-international-students

Which is the best and cheapest airline to make use of?
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by tobe4real(m): 4:42pm On Oct 08, 2018
KVickky:
Don’t know if this has been posted here.. it might be worth checking out for some

https://www.sbs.com.au/yourlanguage/hindi/en/article/2018/09/27/new-pathway-permanent-residency-rolled-out-international-students
did you eventually change your course?
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by KVickky(f): 10:53pm On Oct 08, 2018
Yes I did. Social work..
tobe4real:
did you eventually change your course?
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Paulzy84: 12:15am On Oct 09, 2018
Goodday house, am applying for a graduate entry nursing at western Sydney. My first degree Chemistry but am presently working as an axillary nurse in a clinic well know in Lagos.
Now my question are
1. What are my chances of getting admitted and
2.,if I get admitted , how can I convince the case officer.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by benedictuyi(m): 12:49am On Oct 09, 2018
Good day house.
Please I'll like to know about the availability of PhD scholarships in Australia and the schools to look out for.

Studied Electrical Electronics with a Masters in Communications.

Btw, I'm going thru the first thread and I saw that scholarships in Australia isn't a norm. So I decided to ask now if things mit hv changed
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Mulatto444(m): 12:39pm On Oct 09, 2018
Michaelamo:

If it's for Polio and Yellow fever, then go to Port health service, FMOH at Ikeja airport.

Please if someone has already since 2012, will there be need to redo it again say 2019, before travelling?
Thanks
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by magastefan: 3:38pm On Oct 09, 2018
Hello gurus in the house. I have a bsc in geology and a four year experience in Human resource. my agent wants me to go for msc in Human resource because it wud be easier to get me a visa...please i need ur opinion for the one to go for that I wud get a visa without issues. Please advise

2) For those born in the 1980's that can only get the recent national population birth cert that comes with a passport photo on it. Will the date the birth cert was issued in any way affect my visa outcome even after swearing an affidavit of age.

Please gurus reply me
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Gabbybanks: 4:18pm On Oct 09, 2018
Hello guys... Please I need someone that has a clear blueprint of what is involved in getting admitted to Australia and getting PR after words.

So I have been offered admission for masters in US. But am worried over permanent residency after graduation. I understand australia is easier when it comes to that. So I would love to know what is involved in getting in.

I have a TOEFL SCORE of 83, CGPA of 3.1 on a scale of 4.0...as evaluated by WES. what are my chances and how do I go about this.

(1) (2) (3) ... (295) (296) (297) (298) (299) (300) (301) ... (687) (Reply)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 / Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.