Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,727 members, 7,824,057 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:32 PM

General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 - Travel (354) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 (1255485 Views)

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (351) (352) (353) (354) (355) (356) (357) ... (688) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by WestAfrican: 4:57am On Mar 20, 2019
Loloantho:
Pls anyone in UQ that can give me recommendation for accommodation suitable for a family of four
Very urgent
It's difficult finding an accommodation without first viewing the house.
In some cases you may be able to find private landlords or individuals renting their houses/room.
Here are some useful links:

https://flatmates.com.au/?gclid=Cj0KCQjwpsLkBRDpARIsAKoYI8xqgjKtmFU0x8IE96uPtn0HxJBqhmA2stKLx47edyu0lHlmzQZeOh0aApUbEALw_wcB

www.domain.com.au

Like has been earlier advised, it's best you search for a place while you are here as photos atimes can be deceiving.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by WestAfrican: 5:01am On Mar 20, 2019
venus33:
please i need your help fellow nairalanders,
i am new here,i want to apply for australian student visa but i am having a probelm.
i studies religious and cultural studies but worked with an it firm for 2years now.
i want to aplly for masters of arts in griffith university but how do i reconcile the fact that am working in an it firm and now i want to do masters in arts
if i pick masters in information technology,my degree does not rhyme cry cry

Its normal for people to change career here, even universities and Tafes encourage it too.
Stick to your Masters in Arts, write a good statement of purpose and you will be fine. Take care.

1 Like

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by schrondinger: 1:27pm On Mar 20, 2019
House please help, I got a conditional offer from university of Tasmania, what are my chances of securing a visa, what docs do I need to apply for visa, what are probability of getting a job around school, can I get a PR after schooling, am new here I need someone to put me through.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by slimvim: 2:23am On Mar 21, 2019
Loloantho:
Time line
Application submitted on 19th October, 2018. Course PhD University of Queensland.
Full scholarship excluding OSHC and travel allowances.
Documents submitted.
Certificates and transcripts.
Employment letter (university lecturer)
Study leave letter
Statement of purpose
Property documents for hubby.

Did not hear anything from DIBP since after application. My status remained as further assessment since October.
I wrote them on Feb 4th but got no reply. I wrote again on March 4th and got the reply that my enquiries has been forwarded to the processing officers for action.
Got grant notification by 8:20 am, 12th March 2019.
Resumption date 1st April, 2019.

Pray without ceasing, only God can grant you the Visa, not your qualifications.

If you can get me my license...is highly appreciated pls
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by slimvim: 2:24am On Mar 21, 2019
Loloantho:
Looking for a cheap and good airlines. Pls who has travelled recently with Egypt airline. What's the current price and duration from Nigeria to Australia.
please can you bring my license here for me..... Try SA airways
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Kk4(m): 11:20am On Mar 21, 2019
I truly appreciate the Gurus that have taken time to answer some important question here.
I have been reading comments here and get vital information but I need to confirm something.
I want to apply to Macquarie for a 1.5 year programme. Can I add a six months programme when I get there so as to qualify for post study work visa?
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Solitin40: 3:55pm On Mar 21, 2019
Kk4:
I truly appreciate the Gurus that have taken time to answer some important question here.
I have been reading comments here and get vital information but I need to confirm something.
I want to apply to Macquarie for a 1.5 year programme. Can I add a six months programme when I get there so as to qualify for post study work visa?
Apply for 2yrs from Nigeria it will save you time money and some other factors
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by buzuazi(m): 4:05pm On Mar 21, 2019
Good afternoon nairalanders.Pls,i intend to visit Australia through invite with my family then find a school and pay immediately we enter.How visible and possible is this? Hope it won't require us coming down to Nigeria again?
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Obiora94: 6:34pm On Mar 21, 2019
Hello house.

I am new here. I want to know the affordable schools and less rigorous for admission and visa application.

I have gone through the thread and I understand it's easier through the hands of the agent (please is it something I can do by myself because of cost?)-if not how do I link up to any of these legit agents.

Prospective courses.

Graduate diploma in biotechnology +masters
Graduate entry nursing bachelor.
Masters Biomedical Sciences.

NB. I studied medical laboratory science which I understand is on the skilled workers list. Please I would need info. Thanks.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Shigellah(m): 6:13pm On Mar 22, 2019
Hello house. I am a nurse (Bnsc), 4years post graduation with intention to live and practice in Australia.

My agent wants me to apply for Masters in Nursing at
the University of Wollongong. Will I be elligible to practice with the masters degree? Please house, help a sister.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by knick(m): 6:14pm On Mar 22, 2019
Good day guys, a great job in here. I greet you all. Please any one with information on schools offering Environmental Management and such related courses with ongoing admission? Thanks.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Ayolachris: 7:40pm On Mar 22, 2019
Good evening and thanks for all the contributions in the house... It has helped a great deal to so many people.

PLEASE, WHO HAS AN IDEA OF HOW MUCH I NEED TO HAVE IN MY ACCOUNT BEFORE APPLYING FOR SUBSEQUENT ENTRANT VISA. I want to use my account dis time. I used mg step brothers statement last yr but was refused. So I want to reapply. My wife has finished her 18months program and we applied for 2yrs visa extension to do another post graduate in nursing. I want to apply again if the visa extension comes out...although they have called her for medicals. So I need to arrange my self for my application. Pls I need help so that I can start sourcing for funds. Thank you ...I love dis familu
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by ifechez: 9:35pm On Mar 22, 2019
knick:
Good day guys, a great job in here. I greet you all. Please any one with information on schools offering Environmental Management and such related courses with ongoing admission? Thanks.

These schools I know do.

*unsw
*University of Tasmania
*Griffiths
*Macquarie university
*etc
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by pitman10: 11:06pm On Mar 22, 2019
Shigellah:
Hello house. I am a nurse (Bnsc), 4years post graduation with intention to live and practice in Australia.

the University of Wollongong. Will I be elligible to practice with the masters degree? Please house, help a sister.

Yes you can
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Sparkle123(f): 11:36am On Mar 23, 2019
Ayolachris:
Good evening and thanks for all the contributions in the house... It has helped a great deal to so many people.

PLEASE, WHO HAS AN IDEA OF HOW MUCH I NEED TO HAVE IN MY ACCOUNT BEFORE APPLYING FOR SUBSEQUENT ENTRANT VISA. I want to use my account dis time. I used mg step brothers statement last yr but was refused. So I want to reapply. My wife has finished her 18months program and we applied for 2yrs visa extension to do another post graduate in nursing. I want to apply again if the visa extension comes out...although they have called her for medicals. So I need to arrange my self for my application. Pls I need help so that I can start sourcing for funds. Thank you ...I love dis familu

About AUD7100
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Shigellah(m): 3:00pm On Mar 23, 2019
pitman10:

Yes you can

Thanks alot for your response.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by bblessed: 3:16pm On Mar 23, 2019
Ayolachris:

Why not apply together with your wife. Please, don't wait untill her visa is out before you apply.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by WestAfrican: 6:58pm On Mar 23, 2019
buzuazi:
Good afternoon nairalanders.Pls,i intend to visit Australia through invite with my family then find a school and pay immediately we enter.How visible and possible is this? Hope it won't require us coming down to Nigeria again?
It's possible if you don't have a NO FURTHER STAY condition on your visa. The tricky part is getting a visitor Visa and gaining admission into a university. It may be a bit stressful trying to settle your family while pursuing admission etc except you have relatives here.

Not sure what your situation is but I will encourage you try applying from Nigeria

1 Like

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by WestAfrican: 7:00pm On Mar 23, 2019
knick:

This link may be helpful:
http://cricos.education.gov.au/course/CourseSearch.aspx
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by WestAfrican: 7:06pm On Mar 23, 2019
Ayolachris:

Hi, your inquiry is a bit ambiguous. Are you able to rephrase your questions again?

Are youse in Australia?
Why do you need to reapply if your wife have been invited for medicals?
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Solitin40: 8:48pm On Mar 23, 2019
Shigellah:

Sister do you know that UK is in need of Nurses n doctors I will advise you go with that route just google Uk nurses recruitment
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Ayolachris: 12:20am On Mar 24, 2019
WestAfrican:

Hi, your inquiry is a bit ambiguous. Are you able to rephrase your questions again?

Are youse in Australia?
Why do you need to reapply if your wife have been invited for medicals?

OK...sorry about the ambiguity, I am in Nigeria currently. While my wife is in Australia. She has finished her 18 months program and applied for a 2yrs visa extension to do another program. She's still there while u am here. Thanks for ur interest . I appreciate.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Ayolachris: 12:29am On Mar 24, 2019
bblessed:

Why not apply together with your wife. Please, don't wait untill her visa is out before you apply.

Is that possible?... Because her own is onshore application because she's been in Australia since 18 months plus. She has about 30k AUD in her account before her application, but I do not have a convincing amount in my account. My intention was that if her own comes out, den we would fund my account and I apply after 3 months. We do not have any kid yet. Thanks so much
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Ayolachris: 12:43am On Mar 24, 2019
Sparkle123:

About AUD7100

Would 11,000 AUD which is about 3m naira be OK in my personal account for like 3months before the application? Pls
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by bligs: 2:27am On Mar 24, 2019
Ayolachris:

Is that possible?... Because her own is onshore application because she's been in Australia since 18 months plus. She has about 30k AUD in her account before her application, but I do not have a convincing amount in my account. My intention was that if her own comes out, den we would fund my account and I apply after 3 months. We do not have any kid yet. Thanks so much
You stand a better chance getting a grant if she includes you in her application, getting a grant after hers is 50/50.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by chaiks: 2:31am On Mar 24, 2019
Solitin40:

Sister do you know that UK is in need of Nurses n doctors I will advise you go with that route just google Uk nurses recruitment
hello.please I intend doing master's in international relations and public policy in China or elsewhere. if I finish,can I enter Australia easily for PhD or what course or diploma program should I be aiming at because I want to finally settle in Australia or new Zealand? thanks.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by WestAfrican: 6:40am On Mar 24, 2019
Ayolachris:

OK...sorry about the ambiguity, I am in Nigeria currently. While my wife is in Australia. She has finished her 18 months program and applied for a 2yrs visa extension to do another program. She's still there while u am here. Thanks for ur interest . I appreciate.
Thanks for elucidating on that. Yes your wife can include you and your kids if any, as dependent family members

But also have it in mind that she may be required to show a proof of sufficient funds for all family members included on the application.

I suggest she includes you as a dependent, omits the SOA in her application. If requested by her CO she can then provide youse SOA.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by uchman(m): 8:04am On Mar 24, 2019
WestAfrican:

It's possible if you don't have a NO FURTHER STAY condition on your visa. The tricky part is getting a visitor Visa and gaining admission into a university. It may be a bit stressful trying to settle your family while pursuing admission etc except you have relatives here.

Not sure what your situation is but I will encourage you try applying from Nigeria

Hello WestAfrican,

Is it easy getting Visiting or business visa as a Nigerian?
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by RegArmani: 3:19pm On Mar 24, 2019
Greetings to everyone.
Pls, I v been following this thread from the beginning, but have not seen where SAT could get admission to Australia. Can Polytechnic ND graduate get undergraduate admissions to any sch in Australia with the aim of schooling and working?
Pls, ur answer to these will be well appreciated
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by shupy: 4:05pm On Mar 24, 2019
uchman:

Hello WestAfrican,

Is it easy getting Visiting or business visa as a Nigerian?

Nothing is easy with a Nigerian passport
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Seyitorl2: 9:55pm On Mar 24, 2019
Hi everyone.i am 37 and want to go for master in education already practicing. I have a certification nd advanced diploma in education. I am going to be sponsored by my elder one in USA pls like how much does he need to present and can I process for my family after I leave? Thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (351) (352) (353) (354) (355) (356) (357) ... (688) (Reply)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 / Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.