Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,925 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:05 PM

General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 - Travel (357) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 (1251586 Views)

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (354) (355) (356) (357) (358) (359) (360) ... (687) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by WestAfrican: 9:28pm On Apr 01, 2019
Imadeosarodion:

My father is my sponsor and he owns the business though I am member of the board of trustees though, we haven’t paid any tax yet, and what pay slip are you talking about because I am not being paid
Whose bank statement did you submit to the embassy?
I am not sure about Nigeria but here in Australia most CEO of companies do pay themselves. Pay slip shows the amount you receive as wages or salary within a pay period and pay summary shows the total amount earned in a financial year.

Australia consider you a good citizen when you work and pay taxes rather than receiving cash-in-hand.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by guru1234: 4:37pm On Apr 02, 2019
Please house who can help me with a quick way of paying fee and with good exchange rates... My agents asked that I pay through their source at a rate of 270AUD. Any other reliable means, secure with a cheaper rates... Please
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by shupy: 6:08pm On Apr 02, 2019
guru1234:
Please house who can help me with a quick way of paying fee and with good exchange rates... My agents asked that I pay through their source at a rate of 270AUD. Any other reliable means, secure with a cheaper rates... Please
Austransaction.com 265

1 Like 1 Share

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Mefia91: 10:38pm On Apr 02, 2019
shupy:

Austransaction.com 265
Its actually 260 for Tuition fees payments.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Ayolachris: 12:32am On Apr 03, 2019
Please my good people, I want to ask a question..my uncle's daughter did 18 months Diploma of Nursing and wants to further with an Advanced Diploma in Nursing ( 0ne year course but she was given extra 18 months in her visa extension) since she can't afford the fees for degree courses at this moment...

pls is it possible for her to get work permit after doing advanced diploma In Nursing at Australia.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Emaxxy: 1:02am On Apr 03, 2019
Greetings everyone, please I have a question. Can I get an Australian PR if I study master of education in digital learning? Your responses are highly appreciated.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Kk4(m): 11:23am On Apr 03, 2019
Emaxxy:
Greetings everyone, please I have a question. Can I get an Australian PR if I study master of education in digital learning? Your responses are highly appreciated.
Which school offer this course?
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Imadeosarodion: 2:18pm On Apr 03, 2019
shupy:

I was the one you chatted with sometimes ago on this issue. Your agent is making things unnecessarily complicated for you. The SOA, letter of sponsorship and CAC document should suffice. Or is it your case officer that's requiring more evidence for source of income for your sponsor?

Thanks I still have your number
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Imadeosarodion: 2:23pm On Apr 03, 2019
WestAfrican:

Whose bank statement did you submit to the embassy?
I am not sure about Nigeria but here in Australia most CEO of companies do pay themselves. Pay slip shows the amount you receive as wages or salary within a pay period and pay summary shows the total amount earned in a financial year.

Australia consider you a good citizen when you work and pay taxes rather than receiving cash-in-hand.

Paying your safe as a CEO
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by WestAfrican: 7:12pm On Apr 03, 2019
Emaxxy:

See if your course is on sol

https://www.seekvisa.com.au/skilled-occupation-list-australia-2019/
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by WestAfrican: 7:16pm On Apr 03, 2019
Ayolachris:
Please my good people, I want to ask a question..my uncle's daughter did 18 months Diploma of Nursing and wants to further with an Advanced Diploma in Nursing ( 0ne year course but she was given extra 18 months in her visa extension) since she can't afford the fees for degree courses at this moment...

pls is it possible for her to get work permit after doing advanced diploma In Nursing at Australia.

https://www.dmsmigration.com/australia-post-study-work-visa/
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by WestAfrican: 7:26pm On Apr 03, 2019
Imadeosarodion:

Paying your safe as a CEO

Paying yourself as a CEO you meant?
Yes, accounts department handles that. Not all CEOs own the company and some that do prefer not to interfere with the money for day to day running of the business.

In Australia individuals and businesses pay taxes and when go asking for loans you will understand why you need to pay yourself as a small business owner.

1 Like

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Lauyi: 8:45pm On Apr 03, 2019
jolanrewaju:
thank you very much. Guess as much n shall end in praise..
Please, I'm new here. My wife has a B.Tech Architecture, she wants to nominate Landscape Architecture with VINTASSE, pls how can I go about it
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by pitman10: 11:54pm On Apr 03, 2019
Lauyi:

Please, I'm new here. My wife has a B.Tech Architecture, she wants to nominate Landscape Architecture with VINTASSE, pls how can I go about it

https://www.nairaland.com/4478747/diy-guide-australian-permanent-resident/144...visit this link
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by youngfaraday1(m): 12:52pm On Apr 04, 2019
[Good day everyone,
With respect to my previous post, my wife didn't go last month as our agent advised we deferred cos of the time.
She has gotten new offer and coe now.
Please anyone with recent experience with Turkish airline from Nigeria to Melbourne ?
Thanks.
quote author=youngfaraday1 post=76632289]Visa grant for my wife with details below.

Medical 8th Jan. 2019
Biometric 17th Jan. 2019
Visa application 11th Jan. 2019
Grant 13th March, 2019
Resumption 04 March, 2019
Extension on arrival 15th march,2019
Deakin University
Biomedical Science

I pray God grant those expecting their visas and intending admissions and subsequent visa.

N.B please just a quick one, can she still travel with this extension for 15th considering the time lag and be stamped into Australia?
Gurus in the house, please your input is needed.
[/quote]

1 Like

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by venus33: 12:59pm On Apr 04, 2019
thank you so much
i sticked with arts and wrote a story around my job and i was given admission.
please i have gotten to the stage of GTE questions,please help answer how to go about it.

*is your spouse travelling with you on your student visa or does your spouse intend to travel with you in future* should i pick yes?
*will you be applyimg for single or couple oshc* is it advisable to pick single or couple?
*are you or your spouse planning to undertake any work to support you* should i pick yes or no?
*will you use any money earn in australia to pay your course* please yes or no.
*please house help me answer and also i used my uncle as sponsor,will it fly?
God bless and this is urgent
WestAfrican:

Its normal for people to change career here, even universities and Tafes encourage it too.
Stick to your Masters in Arts, write a good statement of purpose and you will be fine. Take care.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Ayolachris: 8:55pm On Apr 04, 2019
...ok
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Ayolachris: 9:02pm On Apr 04, 2019
[quote author=venus33 post=77257295]thank you so much
please i have gotten to the stage of GTE questions,please help answer how to go about it.

*is your spouse travelling with you on your student visa or does your spouse intend to travel with you in future* should i pick yes?
*will you be applyimg for single or couple oshc* is it advisable to pick single or couple?she
*are you or your spouse planning to undertake any work to support you* should i pick yes or no?

In my Opinion, if u want to apply with her say yes, if Not den Say No.
No 2 : Respond in line with the first question.
No 3 : No
No 4 : NO
No 5 : Provided ur uncle has the same surname with you, no problems. Make sure you include ur marriage certificate and ur uncles birth certificate as prove of relationship also he would need to write a sponsorship letter as well in her visa application. I wish you all the very best
Thanks.
My Opinion though. Someone can correct me.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by ifechez: 9:05pm On Apr 04, 2019
WestAfrican:

Let's talk. It's easier and cheaper to buy from Japan. I can link you up.

Good evening bro. Please, I am interested in your Japan connect on auto parts. Kindly link me up

1 Like

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by WestAfrican: 9:40pm On Apr 04, 2019
venus33:
thank you so much

Do you have a wife and will she be traveling with you?
Have it in mind that your responses to the questions here in will affect your SOA.

*will you be applyimg for single or couple oshc* is it advisable to pick single or couple?
Oshc is simply health insurance either for you or and your wife.
Again depends if your wife will be traveling with you.

They know more than 95% of visa dependents even those on scholarship work to support their spouse so no point telling lies.

Again refer to your SOA.

Your uncle can sponsor you but again you need to ask yourself how much does he have in his account? How is the flow of money? and how many dependents does he have?

Also wait to hear from those who just recently received their grants.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by WestAfrican: 9:42pm On Apr 04, 2019
ifechez:

Good evening bro. Please, I am interested in your Japan connect on auto parts. Kindly link me up

Where are you located atm? And can you leave your email here. I will have to fix my email thingy on here.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by babalolawale(m): 9:49pm On Apr 04, 2019
WestAfrican:

Also wait to hear from those who just recently received their grants.

Please is the “sponsorship from a relative” requirement cast in iron? Can it be someone else - your boss; your pastor ? Under what conditions can this be acceptable?
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Ayolachris: 10:04pm On Apr 04, 2019
I advice you use ur blood relation , those that you can authentically link ur relationship or dat of ur wife's to.
Especially those who bear the same surname with you or ur wife. Kindly remove the sponsorship from ur pastor or boss from ur mind. Also confirm dis from others that have been in ur situation before.
babalolawale:

Please is the “sponsorship from a relative” requirement cast in iron? Can it be someone else - your boss; your pastor ? Under what conditions can this be acceptable?

1 Like

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by WestAfrican: 4:20am On Apr 05, 2019
babalolawale:

https://www.seekvisa.com.au/acceptable-source-of-funds-for-student-visa-australia/

Self explanatory url
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by chuksdewigs(m): 4:55am On Apr 05, 2019
Hello house. I just gained admission to study masters degree in civil and structural engineering in University of Adelaide for July intake. I have a bachelor's degree in civil engineering too.
Please how much should my sponsor possess in his account that can be tagged 'sufficient funds'.
Thanks y'all.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by tommee: 1:00pm On Apr 05, 2019
youngfaraday1:
[Good day everyone,
With respect to my previous post, my wife didn't go last month as our agent advised we deferred cos of the time.
She has gotten new offer and coe now.
Please anyone with recent experience with Turkish airline from Nigeria to Melbourne ?
Thanks.
quote author=youngfaraday1 post=76632289]Visa grant for my wife with details below.

Medical 8th Jan. 2019
Biometric 17th Jan. 2019
Visa application 11th Jan. 2019
Grant 13th March, 2019
Resumption 04 March, 2019
Extension on arrival 15th march,2019
Deakin University
Biomedical Science

I pray God grant those expecting their visas and intending admissions and subsequent visa.

N.B please just a quick one, can she still travel with this extension for 15th considering the time lag and be stamped into Australia?
Gurus in the house, please your input is needed.

Congrats on your grants

Kindly share list of documents submitted to the embassy

Br,

1 Like

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by youngfaraday1(m): 1:38pm On Apr 05, 2019
Documents submitted are;
First degree certificate and transcript
Ielts
NPC attestation
Tax clearance certificate
Business registration documents
Sponsorship letter
Affidavit of sponsorship
She is a director to the company
Marriage certificate
GTE statement
CV
Offer letter
Landed properties
Coe

2 Likes

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by ifechez: 3:21pm On Apr 05, 2019
WestAfrican:

Where are you located atm? And can you leave your email here. I will have to fix my email thingy on here.

I am currently in Portharcourt now. Here is my email (newbetterphase@gmail.com)

1 Like

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by ayo23us: 5:29pm On Apr 05, 2019
Hi all,

Please I need to clarify something. My Visit Visa to attend a conference in Australia in June was granted today.
However, I saw a clause which is:

Must not arrive after 05 May 2019.

My travel and conference are in June.

Please can anyone with experience come to my aid?

Best wishes!
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by uchman(m): 12:41am On Apr 06, 2019
ayo23us:
Hi all,

Please I need to clarify something. My Visit Visa to attend a conference in Australia in June was granted today.

Best wishes!

Please can you tell me the process of securing Visit visa?
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by liliberth: 8:20am On Apr 06, 2019
ayo23us:
Hi all,

Best wishes!

You must enter before May 5th that’s what it means

(1) (2) (3) ... (354) (355) (356) (357) (358) (359) (360) ... (687) (Reply)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 / Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.