Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,689 members, 7,816,815 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:46 PM

General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 - Travel (355) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 (1250776 Views)

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (352) (353) (354) (355) (356) (357) (358) ... (687) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Tmddy: 12:01am On Mar 25, 2019
Hi everyone!I have a room available for rent at an affordable price for anyone looking for one in Melbourne.You can PM me for more info.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by WestAfrican: 12:23am On Mar 25, 2019
uchman:

Hello WestAfrican,

Is it easy getting Visiting or business visa as a Nigerian?

Either can be easy depending on your status. Do you have a good travel history? Do you have a successful business?

Upon arrival do you intend to remain in Australia?

You could get 3, 6 or 12months single or multiple entries. If you have a good portfolio and intend to stay, Business Innovation and Investment Program or Business Talent (132) Visa are the way to go.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by uchman(m): 12:45am On Mar 25, 2019
WestAfrican:

Either can be easy depending on your status. Do you have a good travel history? Do you have a successful business?

Upon arrival do you intend to remain in Australia?

You could get 3, 6 or 12months single or multiple entries. If you have a good portfolio and intend to stay, Business Innovation and Investment Program or Business Talent (132) Visa are the way to go.

Thanks for your reply

I have been to Dubai more than 5 to 7 times on business trip
My business is a Ltd company on 6 months tax free period.

No,
I won't want to stay back, will only want to ship auto parts from there.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by WestAfrican: 12:49am On Mar 25, 2019
uchman:

Thanks for your reply

I have been to Dubai more than 5 to 7 times on business trip
My business is a Ltd company on 6 months tax free period.

No,
I won't want to stay back, will only want to ship auto parts from there.
Let's talk. It's easier and cheaper to buy from Japan. I can link you up.

1 Like

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Ayolachris: 1:10am On Mar 25, 2019
bligs:

You stand a better chance getting a grant if she includes you in her application, getting a grant after hers is 50/50.

Yea...I was included in her first application and even in her current application that we are expecting the outcome. I am her Dependant family member ( spouse) we e want hers to come out first so that I can apply for mine. Under the Subsequent entrant student visa class 500
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by bligs: 3:02am On Mar 25, 2019
Ayolachris:

Yea...I was included in her first application and even in her current application that we are expecting the outcome. I am her Dependant family member ( spouse) we e want hers to come out first so that I can apply for mine. Under the Subsequent entrant student visa class 500
You should have apply for grant in her second application because there is no way DIBP will grant her visa and deny you in same application. Honestly, your chance of getting grant is slim not now that the rate of Spouse visa denial is high. What most people on student visa used to do is buying time to extend their visa or during application for 485 (post study work visa), then they include their spouse in same visa application.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Hismajesty028: 6:47am On Mar 25, 2019
anyone going to sydney this month in the house please ?
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by knick(m): 7:08am On Mar 25, 2019
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by bblessed: 7:10am On Mar 25, 2019
Ayolachris:

Is that possible?... Because her own is onshore application because she's been in Australia since 18 months plus. She has about 30k AUD in her account before her application, but I do not have a convincing amount in my account. My intention was that if her own comes out, den we would fund my account and I apply after 3 months. We do not have any kid yet. Thanks so much

You are about to loose this golden opportunity. This is the best time you can get this visa. A friend of mine extended her visa to two years visa and included her husband and one child and they were giving just last month.

Getting a subsequent dependent visa now is less than 50 per cent, I mean it's very difficult. I don't know if it is late yet, but if it's possible just include yours now .
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by knick(m): 7:10am On Mar 25, 2019
ifechez:

These schools I know do.

*unsw
*University of Tasmania
*Griffiths
*Macquarie university
*etc
Thank you.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by schrondinger: 1:34pm On Mar 25, 2019
someone should help me out, I have gotten to stage to answer GTE questions, what is it all about, what are the Dos and don'ts, I need to upload a financial statement, how serious is it.

1 Like

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Ayolachris: 11:24pm On Mar 25, 2019
bblessed:

You are about to loose this golden opportunity. This is the best time you can get this visa. A friend of mine extended her visa to two years visa and included her husband and one child and they were giving just last month.

Getting a subsequent dependent visa now is less than 50 per cent, I mean it's very difficult. I don't know if it is late yet, but if it's possible just include yours now .

What do u do now? Dia is no fund yet in my account. And I am using an agent. I don't just know what to do. Someone should advice me pls. She applied since January and her school resumes in April.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Ayolachris: 11:29pm On Mar 25, 2019
bligs:

You should have apply for grant in her second application because there is no way DIBP will grant her visa and deny you in same application. Honestly, your chance of getting grant is slim not now that the rate of Spouse visa denial is high. What most people on student visa used to do is buying time to extend their visa or during application for 485 (post study work visa), then they include their spouse in same visa application.

What should I do now...am thinking its even late for me to apply. She applied since January and her school resumes in April. My first refusal was in February /01/ 2018.. Honestly I do not want a second refusal. That's why I am making efforts to make sure I have sufficient money in my account. Pls bligs I am confused. I can't even sleep to nyt.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Gracie2000: 11:38pm On Mar 25, 2019
Good day house
Visa came through on March 23/3/2019
Medicals 7:11:18
Applied 14/11/18
Justice replied 21/12/18
Got new COE for 1/4/19
Account statement about 20m
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Gracie2000: 11:47pm On Mar 25, 2019
Pls guru in the house assist l recently lost my dad and the burial is May 4 am supposed to resume April 1 is the any way I can apply for deferment to start in the next intake section of June with out have to apply wa fresh visa. Then long can you stay back in Nigeria before resumption if the section starts by April 1.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by shupy: 12:34am On Mar 26, 2019
Gracie2000:
Pls guru in the house assist l recently lost my dad and the burial is May 4 am supposed to resume April 1 is the any way I can apply for deferment to start in the next intake section of June with out have to apply wa fresh visa. Then long can you stay back in Nigeria before resumption if the section starts by April 1.

I'm sorry about your Dad. You won't be needing a new visa for deferment of admission if the school grants you. However, you'd have to apply for a new visa extension while studying there.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by WestAfrican: 1:37am On Mar 26, 2019
Gracie2000:
May our good God give you and your family the fortitude to bear your irreparable lost.

You will not need a new Visa as you have compassionate and compelling reason not to be there at the commencement of your study.

May sure you forward supporting documents to the school as they will need it for the extension of your visa.

You may still be able to secure more absence of leave upon arrival but then school might refer you to a psychologist.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by slimvim: 2:40am On Mar 26, 2019
Gracie2000:
Good day house
Visa came through on March 23/3/2019
Medicals 7:11:18
Applied 14/11/18
Justice replied 21/12/18
Got new COE for 1/4/19
Account statement about 20m
whc school please
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by bligs: 3:44am On Mar 26, 2019
Ayolachris:

What should I do now...am thinking its even late for me to apply. She applied since January and her school resumes in April. My first refusal was in February /01/ 2018.. Honestly I do not want a second refusal. That's why I am making efforts to make sure I have sufficient money in my account. Pls bligs I am confused. I can't even sleep to nyt.
It is not only by having sufficient funds, what is your employment history? what are you doing right now? etc Anyway the only option left is to reapply and hope for the best.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Ayolachris: 6:41am On Mar 26, 2019
bligs:

It is not only by having sufficient funds, what is your employment history? what are you doing right now? etc Anyway the only option left is to reapply and hope for the best.

I run a registered Private business and by the grace of God i am not doing badly. I also teach in a government Secondary school currently. In my previous application i was only teaching and my business wasn't registered and I did not include it. I did not also use my statement of account but I used dat of my step brother with.
( 10m) in it. I have registered my business with CAC and am hoping to use my own statement of account and my landed properties included too. I have sent you an email..pls we need to talk. Thanks
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Sparkle123(f): 11:07am On Mar 26, 2019
Ayolachris:

I run a registered Private business and by the grace of God i am not doing badly. I also teach in a government Secondary school currently. In my previous application i was only teaching and my business wasn't registered and I did not include it. I did not also use my statement of account but I used dat of my step brother with.
( 10m) in it. I have registered my business with CAC and am hoping to use my own statement of account and my landed properties included too. I have sent you an email..pls we need to talk. Thanks

I totally understand how you feel. Just do your best and leave the rest for God
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Sparkle123(f): 11:24am On Mar 26, 2019
schrondinger:
someone should help me out, I have gotten to stage to answer GTE questions, what is it all about, what are the Dos and don'ts, I need to upload a financial statement, how serious is it.
\

This is one of the MOST important aspect to your application to convince your case officer that you want to go to Australia to study on a temporary basis and not an intended pathway for permanent residency. Just put it in writing as a statement of purpose and avoid plagiarism because they will find out. Some of the information you should provide
are

• your potential circumstances in Australia
• your immigration history(You could include roof of stamps on your passport). If you have been refused visa before say it and give the reason why because if you say anything contrary they will find out and you could get ban
• the value of the course to your future. If you are trying to obtain a degree slightly or totally different from your previous studies, convince them why.
• any other matter relevant to your intention to stay temporarily.
• home ties (Investment, landed properties and family)
• your present employment (with valid proof)
• Evidence of leave from present employment

As regards the financial aspect, its only when you are on scholarship which is already stated in your application that i will advice you not to upload any SOA. Otherwise upload to show you have enough fund whether it appears as your required document or not

Gurus in the house can add to this.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by ada4all: 2:01am On Mar 27, 2019
Hi guys, can anyone help me with the following queries?
Can a person aged 34 yrs be granted student visa for BSc program in Australia? He has a diploma in accounting and has worked in admin for over 5 years. He wants to apply for bachelor of business administration. What are his chances considering his age. He is single as well. If anyone has been through this same this, kindly assist.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by ejimogu89(m): 3:06am On Mar 27, 2019
Good morning everyone, Please I need urgent help, I reside in UAE but I intend to visit Australia through an invite with my family friend who is a citizen, then secure admission. How visible and possible is it to convert my visit visa into study visa? Please what schools offer admission without ielts or pte.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by bblessed: 3:30am On Mar 27, 2019
Ayolachris:

What do u do now? Dia is no fund yet in my account. And I am using an agent. I don't just know what to do. Someone should advice me pls. She applied since January and her school resumes in April.

Honestly, right now it seems late cos April is already around the corner. Just hope for the best in future, or better still confirm from your wife's agent to know if including you now is still possible.

All the best
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by schrondinger: 1:16pm On Mar 27, 2019
Sparkle123:
\

This is one of the MOST important aspect to your application to convince your case officer that you want to go to Australia to study on a temporary basis and not an intended pathway for permanent residency. Just put it in writing as a statement of purpose and avoid plagiarism because they will find out. Some of the information you should provide
are

• your potential circumstances in Australia
• your immigration history(You could include roof of stamps on your passport). If you have been refused visa before say it and give the reason why because if you say anything contrary they will find out and you could get ban
• the value of the course to your future. If you are trying to obtain a degree slightly or totally different from your previous studies, convince them why.
• any other matter relevant to your intention to stay temporarily.
• home ties (Investment, landed properties and family)
• your present employment (with valid proof)
• Evidence of leave from present employment

As regards the financial aspect, its only when you are on scholarship which is already stated in your application that i will advice you not to upload any SOA. Otherwise upload to show you have enough fund whether it appears as your required document or not

Gurus in the house can add to this.
bros thanks for your contributions, is it necessary I attach my statement of account now or I should fill the rest and submit.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Joan011: 6:29pm On Mar 27, 2019
schrondinger:

Just convince them that you won't stay in Australia after studies. Make your story convincing and you'll scale through
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Joan011: 6:43pm On Mar 27, 2019
Good evening to my Aussie Fam.

I want to say a big thank you to everyone that has been contributing to this platform and also those of us that has gotten their visa and are in Australia should please have the spirit of giving back. Most people just come here to ask for help and when they get it they forgot about the platform and leave the newbies in the dark......

We want to know how you were able to get the visa ?
What flight you used and how was the experience?
Where did you sleep for the first few days, how much you paid ?
What jobs you were able to get to sustain yourself ?
Your school experiences and stuff like that .

So please guys let us make this thread lively and a place where we can learn stuff.

2 Likes

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by sugark(f): 7:05pm On Mar 27, 2019
[quote author=Joan011 post=77041044]Good evening to my Aussie Fam.

I want to say a big thank you to everyone that has been contributing to this platform and also those of us that has gotten their visa and are in Australia should please have the spirit of giving back. Most people just come here to ask for help and when they get it they forgot about the platform and leave the newbies in the dark......

We want to know how you were able to get the visa ?
What flight you used and how was the experience?
Where did you sleep for the first few days, how much you paid ?
What jobs you were able to get to sustain yourself ?
Your school experiences and stuff like that .

So please guys let us make this thread lively and a place where we can learn stuff.[/quote

God bless you for this
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by schrondinger: 8:11pm On Mar 27, 2019
Joan011:

Just convince them that you won't stay in Australia after studies. Make your story convincing and you'll scale through
is it necessary I upload my statement of account at the GTE stage.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Amy3090: 10:18pm On Mar 27, 2019
Hello, is anyone currently living at the northern territory? Please what is the situation with the cyclone and all.

(1) (2) (3) ... (352) (353) (354) (355) (356) (357) (358) ... (687) (Reply)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 / Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.