Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,671 members, 7,820,356 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:31 PM

General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 - Travel (383) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 (1253323 Views)

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (380) (381) (382) (383) (384) (385) (386) ... (687) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Paulson91: 9:46am On Jul 31, 2019
Thank you So much for your advice. With all due respect, can I contact you for further guidelines. God bless you
KCMTravels:
Don't try it sir/ma. Just generate telegraphic transfer invoice and pay through Form A from your bank.
Don't pay into anybody's account biko

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Orch101: 10:28am On Jul 31, 2019
Congratulations bro.

Kk4:
My grant have finally landed.

Timeline

Medicals 13th June.
Visa application 13th June.
Biometrics 14th June.
Didn't submit Soa. Didn't write ielts.
School uni Macquarie.

The wait is Finally over. Can't Thank God enough.

1 Like

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by skyfaze(m): 10:25am On Aug 01, 2019
Hello fam, pls Can some help me with a sch I can apply without an agent and might likely wave SOA. for Feb intake
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by rennyvik: 11:48am On Aug 01, 2019
skyfaze:
Hello fam, pls Can some help me with a sch I can apply without an agent and might likely wave SOA. for Feb intake

You have to go through an agent but if you want to wave soa for ur visa application then you should try Al1 schools e.g. university of Adelaide, university of melbrone, university of syndey, university of South Australia, macquarie university etc. But be warned that for you to get an unconditional offer from the university they might require SOA. But then the embassy wouldn't require it no more.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by skyfaze(m): 2:31pm On Aug 01, 2019
rennyvik:

You have to go through an agent but if you want to wave soa for ur visa application then you should try Al1 schools e.g. university of Adelaide, university of melbrone, university of syndey, university of South Australia, macquarie university etc. But be warned that for you to get an unconditional offer from the university they might require SOA. But then the embassy wouldn't require it no more.
thanks i really appreciate
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by yummyk: 5:15pm On Aug 01, 2019
Well done great people.

Pls I am 40 year old and I was giving admission by a COLLEGE in South Australian to study Certificate 3 , certificate 4 and Hotel Management. The stating date is 5th of October.

I have BSc in Economics and years of experience in economic field and also experience in Event Management.

Pls considering my age , is it ok for me to apply for Visa to study in college since I have Bc ,what are my chances .

I have been to Australia for holiday about 2 year ago.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by rennyvik: 6:56pm On Aug 01, 2019
yummyk:
Well done great people.

Pls I am 40 year old and I was giving admission by a COLLEGE in South Australian to study Certificate 3 , certificate 4 and Hotel Management. The stating date is 5th of October.

I have BSc in Economics and years of experience in economic field and also experience in Event Management.

Pls considering my age , is it ok for me to apply for Visa to study in college since I have Bc ,what are my chances .

I have been to Australia for holiday about 2 year ago.
Your chances are slim.....you need to get a masters admission to a university not college.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Imadeosarodion: 7:28pm On Aug 01, 2019
Is deakin not a level one level? I got conditional offer from them to study mechanical engineering( credit transfer waving the first year for me). Condition below
1. That i should write another ielts with no band less than 6.0 or pay 2000 Australia dollars for their English class before the main class.
2. Pass my gte interview with the school.

Adeliede university gave me too but they didn't accept my credit transfer but but the condition is just to pay my school fees.

But my agent told me she didn't inform adelaide about my previous visa refusal saying she was expecting the school to request for my sop so we could talk about the visa.

Now what should i do? I have enrolled for another ielts, i pray i get the band score required.

What do you guys thing about deakin English exams? Will it be easy to pass over there?

Do you think i can easily get a visa with uni adelaide with my previous work refusal in Australia.

rennyvik:

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by rennyvik: 7:46pm On Aug 01, 2019
Imadeosarodion:
Is deakin not a level one level? I got conditional offer from them to study mechanical engineering( credit transfer waving the first year for me). Condition below
1. That i should write another ielts with no band less than 6.0 or pay 2000 Australia dollars for their English class before the main class.

Adeliede university gave me too but they didn't accept my credit transfer but but the condition is just to pay my school fees.

But my agent told me she didn't inform adelaide about my previous visa refusal saying she was expecting the school to request for my sop so we could talk about the visa.

Now what should i do? I have enrolled for another ielts, i pray i get the band score required.

What do you guys thing about deakin English exams? Will it be easy to pass over there?

Do you think i can easily get a visa with uni adelaide with my previous work refusal in Australia.
Hmmm, you can get a visa with Al1 school if you are able to convince the case officer that you r a genuine student because of your previous work refusal in Australia. You can email me let's talk
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Mma24(f): 8:40pm On Aug 01, 2019
cry
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Softkey(m): 9:17pm On Aug 01, 2019
Congratulations and welcome onboard to Macquarie.
You can reach out to me if you need an info.
Kk4:

Timeline

Medicals 13th June.
Biometrics 14th June.
School uni Macquarie.

2 Likes

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Softkey(m): 9:20pm On Aug 01, 2019
As for the flight, you can use Turkish Airline or South Africa Airline
Kk4:

Timeline

Medicals 13th June.
Biometrics 14th June.
School uni Macquarie.

2 Likes

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Kk4(m): 9:49pm On Aug 01, 2019
Softkey:
Thanks. I'll see you soon
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by fheyizsmart: 12:34pm On Aug 02, 2019
Please when is your course starting and how many weeks did it take you to get an offer after placing your application with Deakin Uni?
Imadeosarodion:

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by ayofag(m): 6:50pm On Aug 02, 2019
Hi guys, I will appreciate if I can personally discuss with anyone currently in University of Newcastle, Australia on RTP Scholarships for guidance. Thanks. You can pm me pls. Appreciate
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Beeleojo: 10:23pm On Aug 02, 2019
ayofag:
Hi guys, I will appreciate if I can personally discuss with anyone currently in University of Newcastle, Australia on RTP Scholarships for guidance. Thanks. You can pm me pls. Appreciate

What’s rtp scholarship package like ?
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by genny080: 12:20am On Aug 03, 2019
[quote author=Softkey post=80848284]Congratulations and welcome onboard to Macquarie.
[/quote
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Ibrahim39: 8:35am On Aug 03, 2019
I submitted my application since the 24th of June and my resumption is 29th July but the school gave me an extension till August 9th. I have still not received a grant or a refusal as of today and I’m very worried. I will lose my scholarship once I don’t get the visa and resume this semester. Please is there anything I can do to speed up the process or has anyone been in a similar position and is there still hope of getting the Visa before Aug 9th?
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by aivewobhor: 8:35am On Aug 03, 2019
Please house help a brother. Please does Schengen countries shares visa application information with Australia? You replied will be very appreciated
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by strangest(m): 9:51am On Aug 03, 2019
emenik08:

Got a tuition waiver. So I need to carter for my living

chief weldone... Please do you have any previous science indexed journal publication prior to getting the waiver?
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Itzpetersv: 12:02pm On Aug 03, 2019
Are colleges of education advisable?
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by ayofag(m): 12:23pm On Aug 03, 2019
Beeleojo:

What’s rtp scholarship package like ?

Full Scholarships with OSHC inclusive of living stipends and tuition. Google it.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by SOPWriter: 6:00pm On Aug 03, 2019
ayofag:

Full Scholarships with OSHC inclusive of living stipends and tuition. Google it.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by SSamuelo: 6:07pm On Aug 03, 2019
ofemi77:
Congratulations KK4... This is goodnews ! I key into this for mine too.
which document did u submit abeg which agent did that for you.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by SSamuelo: 6:08pm On Aug 03, 2019
Kk4:

Timeline

Medicals 13th June.
Biometrics 14th June.
School uni Macquarie.

which agent did you use and documents that was submitted.

(1) (2) (3) ... (380) (381) (382) (383) (384) (385) (386) ... (687) (Reply)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 / Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.