Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,722 members, 7,820,505 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:09 PM

General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 - Travel (400) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 (1253414 Views)

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (397) (398) (399) (400) (401) (402) (403) ... (687) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Otumbalamba: 1:50pm On Oct 05, 2019
Solitin40:

Change your course now !!!

Even if i have paid the fees already......
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by jide4lagos(m): 7:12pm On Oct 05, 2019
Solitin40:

Contact the Australian Association of Social Workers

https://www.aasw.asn.au/contact-us

You will surely get the best answer from them

Thanks I will do that.

1 Like

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by wasiudvd(m): 10:28am On Oct 07, 2019
Good morning people of God.
What PGD course can I do in Australia? I have HND in food science and technology, but have over 10 years working experience as ATM/IT Technician.
I already have good band score in IELTS, and I want a course related to IT.
Help a brother with suggestion of course and school, if I can't get something related to IT, I will settle for the food science and Tech. Thing.
Thanks.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by emenik08: 8:05pm On Oct 08, 2019
Aussie here we come

survival tips biko
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by DiiVictory(m): 4:04pm On Oct 09, 2019
Brethren, there is nothing God cannot do oh!

Finally, Visa Grant just landed oh!!!!

Details coming soon.

4 Likes

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by pitman10: 4:42pm On Oct 09, 2019
DiiVictory:

Details coming soon.

Congratulations I tap into your blessing

1 Like

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Mystallon: 5:36pm On Oct 09, 2019
Congratulations dear
DiiVictory:

Details coming soon.

1 Like

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by DiiVictory(m): 7:00pm On Oct 09, 2019
DiiVictory:

Details coming soon.
After waiting almost 5 months now.

Got my first CoE 28th of march, 2019.
Visa Application = 14th may, 2019
Medicals = 14th may, 2019
Biometrics= 14th may, 2019.

Initial resumption date= 29th july, 2019
Got extension for 5th August, 2019.
Still visa didn't drop.

I was depressed when immigration requested for my original degree certificate on the 2ñd August when my final extended resumption was 5th august.

When I finally got my original degree certificate and uploaded, my CoE has expired and my agent wrote to federation university for a new CoE for Nov intake and on August 23rd they school sent me a rejection notice stating they reasons why they can't continue with the process and requesting me to withdraw the visa application from immigration and request a refund from them at my earliest convenience.

My family and I got into several prayers and we believed God through prayers that federation university will reconsider their decision and reissue me another CoE.

On the 9th of September, immigration sent a mail requesting for a new CoE from my school and my agent had to include the attachments to my school for them to also reconsider and the school eventually sent me a new CoE for November intake on 23rd September.

Finally visa grant came today. Praise God for me.

It seems like a dream to me.

Again, there is nothing God cannot do my people.
Just continue trusting God and you will realize how faithful He is.

I wish everyone waiting for their visa my kind of Grace. God will see y'all through.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by pitman10: 7:44pm On Oct 09, 2019
DiiVictory:

Still visa didn't drop.

I was depressed when immigration requested for my original degree certificate on the 2ñd August when my final extended resumption was 5th august.

When I finally got my original degree certificate and uploaded, my CoE has expired and my agent wrote to federation university for a new CoE for Nov intake and on August 23rd they school sent me a rejection notice stating they reasons why they can't continue with the process and requesting me to withdraw the visa application from immigration and request a refund from them at my earliest convenience.

My family and I got into several prayers and we believed God through prayers that federation university will reconsider their decision and reissue me another CoE.

On the 9th of September, immigration sent a mail requesting for a new CoE from my school and my agent had to include the attachments to my school for them to also reconsider and the school eventually sent me a new CoE for November intake on 23rd September.

I wish everyone waiting for their visa my kind of Grace. God will see y'all through.

Wow God is good amen o
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by masco131(m): 8:29pm On Oct 09, 2019
DiiVictory:

Still visa didn't drop.

God is indeed wonderful .... Congrats brother, I know the feeling grin

1 Like

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Obayichidera(f): 8:55pm On Oct 09, 2019
DiiVictory:

Still visa didn't drop.

Congrats dear
I tap from ur blessing

1 Like

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Addenn: 11:29pm On Oct 09, 2019
Congratulations. God is ever faithful.
DiiVictory:

Still visa didn't drop.

2 Likes

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Addenn: 11:53pm On Oct 09, 2019
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Akonioluwa: 7:06am On Oct 10, 2019
I want to make enquiry about the Australian Student Visa Medical fees,the cheapest and affordable designated hospital in Lagos.Thanks
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by sollej: 11:57am On Oct 10, 2019
Congratulations Sparkle. Could you please give full details of the documents submitted and were you contacted by your case officer? Thank you.
Sparkle123:
Subsequent entrant granted in a month and two weeks. It can only be God. I wish to appreciate @akinke @bellong @Leo083. God bless you

1 Like

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Akonioluwa: 9:43pm On Oct 10, 2019
Please how much do you pay for the medical and what is the name of the hospital in lagos.Your quick response will be appreciated.Thanks.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by OlaLiberty(m): 12:11pm On Oct 11, 2019
Good day house.
Pls, do I need to have English Language tests like Ielts and the likes to apply for admission at Australian Universities?
What are my chances of getting CoE if am using Scholarship gotten from bodies NDDC to apply?
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by sashaa(f): 7:31pm On Oct 12, 2019
Hello Everyone, please what are the key things one needs to note in this student visa journey? I'm in the process of seeking admission. I'm a matured student with a B.sc in computer science and about 8 years work experience (customer service and sales/marketing. 6 of which is banking experience)
Can I use a third party sponsor? I also have my own funds of around 8m. I'm female and single.
Your kind inputs will be greatly appreciated.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Barth88: 12:02am On Oct 13, 2019
Brothers and sisters in the building, apart from Uni Adelaide and Uni Tas, can someone help me with AL1 schools that doesn’t require the use of agent, who also wouldn’t request I provide an English exam or bank statement, as i heard some schools refer applicants to their own agents who charge crazy fees.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by stateboy8080(m): 4:55am On Oct 13, 2019
Certainly there are factors you must consider so as to be at an advantageous point. Are you looking at courses related to your work experience considering the number of years or you still want to continue with computer science? You will have to put up a good SOP in whatever part you are taking. I will advise you look into AL 1 schools though their fees are much but it helps a lot. Another factor is your home tie. You said you are a matured applicant and same time a single though I don't know the age bracket you fall into. All the same,you will still have to put up a good GTE statement to convince the visa officer that you are genuine and not looking for means to exit this great country. On the issue of sponsorship,your best bet will be parents or siblings. Don't forget that when you get admission to AL 1 school, it is optional for the visa officer to request for bank statement though its important you have it handy cos they might request for it. Did you have any English test result? My little contribution and I believe others here can drop their input. I wish you all the best.
sashaa:
Hello Everyone, please what are the key things one needs to note in this student visa journey? I'm in the process of seeking admission. I'm a matured student with a B.sc in computer science and about 8 years work experience (customer service and sales/marketing. 6 of which is banking experience)
Can I use a third party sponsor? I also have my own funds of around 8m. I'm female and single.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by sashaa(f): 8:27am On Oct 13, 2019
stateboy8080:
Certainly there are factors you must consider so as to be at an advantageous point. Are you looking at courses related to your work experience considering the number of years or you still want to continue with computer science? You will have to put up a good SOP in whatever part you are taking. I will advise you look into AL 1 schools though their fees are much but it helps a lot. Another factor is your home tie. You said you are a matured applicant and same time a single though I don't know the age bracket you fall into. All the same,you will still have to put up a good GTE statement to convince the visa officer that you are genuine and not looking for means to exit this great country. On the issue of sponsorship,your best bet will be parents or siblings. Don't forget that when you get admission to AL 1 school, it is optional for the visa officer to request for bank statement though its important you have it handy cos they might request for it. Did you have any English test result? My little contribution and I believe others here can drop their input. I wish you all the best.
Thank you so much for your response.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by boommer: 12:43pm On Oct 14, 2019
Good afternoon wonderful people. I just finish with my OND 2.98 of 4.00 in computer science but I wish to go further with bsc in computer sci
Pls what are the requirements for Australia student visa

1 Like

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Barth88: 8:05pm On Oct 14, 2019
Barth88:
Brothers and sisters in the building, apart from Uni Adelaide and Uni Tas, can someone help me with AL1 schools that doesn’t require the use of agent, who also wouldn’t request I provide an English exam or bank statement, as i heard some schools refer applicants to their own agents who charge crazy fees.
Can someone please respond to this query ? It’s a bit urgent
Thanks �
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by obainojazz(m): 8:09pm On Oct 14, 2019
Barth88:

Can someone please respond to this query ? It’s a bit urgent
Thanks �
Check out Macquaire.. I'll advise you to write the exam sha.. It's not that hard
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Barth88: 8:39pm On Oct 14, 2019
obainojazz:
Check out Macquaire.. I'll advise you to write the exam sha.. It's not that hard
What exam?
Aren’t there other AL1 universities that don’t require an exam ? I’m wanting to apply to university of New England, I’m not sure if they’re AL1 uni
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by obainojazz(m): 9:05pm On Oct 14, 2019
Barth88:

What exam?
Aren’t there other AL1 universities that don’t require an exam ? I’m wanting to apply to university of New England, I’m not sure if they’re AL1 uni
The English test you talked about.. It's better you just pass that one once as the school might just request for it. Using an agent would favor you if they are the good and legit ones sha.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by ajewamiri: 2:31am On Oct 15, 2019
Good day everyone, i just finished my degree in agric economics i want to know if i can apply for MSC in MBA. i graduated with 2:2 CGPA of 3.13..i have a few questions
(1)DO I NEED ENGLISH TEST EXAM IF IM APPLYING TO UNSW
(2)WILL 5 MILLION NAIRA BE ENOUGH
(3)DO I NEED SOA?
(4)DO YOU THINK TRAVEL HISTORY WILL HELP WITH VISA GRANT BECAUSE I HAVE BEEN TO DUBAI AND GHANA
(5)HAVING FAMILY WITH THE SAME SURNAME WILL BE ANY SORT OF HELP FOR ME ?

obainojazz:
The English test you talked about.. It's better you just pass that one once as the school might just request for it. Using an agent would favor you if they are the good and legit ones sha.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by ajewamiri: 2:32am On Oct 15, 2019
Good day everyone, i just finished my degree in agric economics i want to know if i can apply for MSC in MBA. i graduated with 2:2 CGPA of 3.13..i have a few questions
(3)DO I NEED SOA?
(4)DO YOU THINK TRAVEL HISTORY WILL HELP WITH VISA GRANT BECAUSE I HAVE BEEN TO DUBAI AND GHANA
(5)HAVING FAMILY WITH THE SAME SURNAME WILL BE ANY SORT OF HELP IN TERMS OF VISA GRANTS ?

DiiVictory:

Details coming soon.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by ajewamiri: 2:37am On Oct 15, 2019
(3)DO I NEED SOA?
(5)HAVING FAMILY WITH THE SAME SURNAME WILL BE ANY SORT OF HELP FOR ME ?
Island01:

Congrats bro on your vegetables
Boom boom
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by boommer: 3:00am On Oct 15, 2019
Good morning all. Pls this is my first time in this immigration stuff can any help me out with what step to take.. Am a computer sci graduate
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Raymum: 4:08am On Oct 15, 2019
sashaa:

@Sashaa

Just to add to the rich contribution that has already been made regarding a strong GTE, I want to add that if your offer is different from your previous studies and/or work experience, but you have done some non-credit courses online or some credible certifications in your intended course, add those documents to your visa application to strengthen your case and demonstrate that you have always had the desire for a career/course change.

Secondly, read your SOP like an examiner and not a student, juxtapose your documents and SOP, then ask yourself: Is there a gap, a contradiction, omission, etc? This would help you create a near perfect GTE (in the absence of a second opinion).

best of luck.

(1) (2) (3) ... (397) (398) (399) (400) (401) (402) (403) ... (687) (Reply)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 / Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.