Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,072 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:24 AM

General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 - Travel (398) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 (1250492 Views)

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (395) (396) (397) (398) (399) (400) (401) ... (687) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by ekonuel: 9:28pm On Sep 29, 2019
Greetings everyone, I am new here. I hold MSc Economics, I need update on how to go about Australian Visa

2 Likes

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Tydata: 10:42pm On Sep 29, 2019
strangest:

Fully funded scholarship means saving some money.. PNG is a country whose affairs is also controlled by Australia... I will go for the scholarship if i were you and go for the PhD later... unless Australia is giving you scholarship for the masters too... the only issue you may have in PNG is facial beauty

OK thank you very much for your response. But I heard the place is not safe. Again, Is their degree worth it?
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by strangest(m): 6:15am On Sep 30, 2019
Tydata:

OK thank you very much for your response. But I heard the place is not safe. Again, Is their degree worth it?
Search on google for the university world ranking and compare it to your Nigerian university world ranking
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Joan011: 10:23am On Sep 30, 2019
strangest:

Search on google for the university world ranking and compare it to your Nigerian university world ranking

Hahahhah grin grin grin
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Otumbalamba: 12:07pm On Sep 30, 2019
[quote author=Otumbalamba post=82663199][/quote]

Some one help please
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by rolakeo(f): 1:41pm On Sep 30, 2019
Hi, good afternoon. I'm to resume at Deakin in February as well. Can I send you a private message please?
omosanyaolak:
How many Months to Start Date is the school permitted to issue CoE? My resumption date is February, 2020 and Deakin University said they can not issue CoE until it is 4 months to start date of my programme? I have to wait till October. Can anyone shed more light on this, please.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by omosanyaolak(m): 2:05pm On Sep 30, 2019
No problem
rolakeo:
Hi, good afternoon. I'm to resume at Deakin in February as well. Can I send you a private message please?
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Mma24(f): 3:45pm On Sep 30, 2019
cry cry
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Mma24(f): 3:46pm On Sep 30, 2019
Good day Guys..

I applied for my Visa since 20th of August for September semester which resumed since 16th.

The embassy requested for an extension letter..The letter expired on the 20th of September without a word from the embassy.

Up till now I haven't heard from the embassy... Am not sure if am safe anymore. What could be the problem

Please is there one in the same situation?? cry cry
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by masco131(m): 3:57pm On Sep 30, 2019
Mma24:
Good day Guys..

I applied for my Visa since 20th of August for September semester which resumed since 16th.

The embassy requested for an extension letter..The letter expired on the 20th of September without a word from the embassy.

Up till now I haven't heard from the embassy... Am not sure if am safe anymore. What could be the problem

The embassy are probably verifying a document, don't be scared... Get an extension from your school and send to the embassy

2 Likes

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by mvem(m): 4:31pm On Sep 30, 2019
Have anyone received a 100% tuition fee waiver in any Australian University ?
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Solitin40: 6:31pm On Sep 30, 2019
mvem:
Having anyone received a 100% tuition fee waiver in any Australian University ?
grin grin Ko possible Dey like money die tongue except fully funded scholarship for PhD and Research masters

2 Likes

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by mvem(m): 6:36pm On Sep 30, 2019
Solitin40:

grin grin Ko possible Dey like money die tongue except fully funded scholarship for PhD and Research masters
actually I meant Masters of Research Programme or phD
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by strangest(m): 7:51pm On Sep 30, 2019
mvem:
actually I meant Masters of Research Programme or phD

Yeah... They have the international research training program scholarship... Covers tuition, oshc and stipend... Depending on school... And they have deadline depending on school too... You do need to make research by yourself though
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Justasking: 8:06pm On Sep 30, 2019
Any assistance on GTE embarassed
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Nenyeroz1: 9:44pm On Sep 30, 2019
Mma24:
Good day Guys..

Hi I'm in the exact same situation as you!

Applied 20th August and till now, no reply! My class also resumed on 16th Sept. Waiting for Visa Grant is so stressful.
Anyway, I and my family pray about it and put the rest in God's hands.

I understand exactly how you must be feeling right now but I'm certain that God will do it for us, so be optimistic! grin

2 Likes

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by mvem(m): 8:05am On Oct 01, 2019
strangest:

Yeah... They have the international research training program scholarship... Covers tuition, oshc and stipend... Depending on school... And they have deadline depending on school too... You do need to make research by yourself though
alright
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Arthur0814: 8:36am On Oct 01, 2019
Good day @westafrican. I recently got my coe to study at Australian institute of music in sydney and I studied music and creative arts for my bachelors degree here in Nigeria. I’ve been on my visa application and I just want to ask a few questions
1. If I’m using my dads corporate account for financial evidence, do i need to provide sponsorship letter?
2. Is 15m naira okay to show for financial evidence
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by mvem(m): 10:27am On Oct 01, 2019
strangest:

I checked schools like Adelaide and using an agent is not compulsory , can I go ahead ....are you at disadvantage applying without an agent ?
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by strangest(m): 10:32am On Oct 01, 2019
mvem:
I checked schools like Adelaide and using an agent is not compulsory , can I go ahead ....are you at disadvantage applying without an agent ?

Yeah.. But also check their RTP scholarship deadline too thats if you intend to apply for scholarship... What percentage is your CGPA? Do you have a research proposal? You will probably need a supervisor and most time you need a proposal to achieve this feat.. Cheers and goodluck
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by mvem(m): 11:19am On Oct 01, 2019
strangest:

Yeah.. But also check their RTP scholarship deadline too thats if you intend to apply for scholarship... What percentage is your CGPA? Do you have a research proposal? You will probably need a supervisor and most time you need a proposal to achieve this feat.. Cheers and goodluck
GPA percentage is 72%, a 2-1....yes I have read extensively about it. Draft a good research proposal and find a suitable supervisor. The deadline is December.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by strangest(m): 11:43am On Oct 01, 2019
mvem:
GPA percentage is 72%, a 2-1....yes I have read extensively about it. Draft a good research proposal and find a suitable supervisor. The deadline is December.

Go ahead give it your best shot... I wish you the best
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by mvem(m): 4:38pm On Oct 01, 2019
strangest:

Go ahead give it your best shot... I wish you the best
alright.....you do school in Australia ?
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by strangest(m): 4:51pm On Oct 01, 2019
mvem:
alright.....you do school in Australia ?

been there before on a short course.. trying to go back through HDR and RTP

2 Likes

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by mvem(m): 4:59pm On Oct 01, 2019
strangest:

been there before on a short course.. trying to go back through HDR and RTP
Alright
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by WestAfrican: 12:30pm On Oct 02, 2019
[quote author=Arthur0814 post=82729410]Good day @westafrican. I recently got my coe to study at Australian institute of music in sydney and I studied music and creative arts for my bachelors degree here in Nigeria. I’ve been on my visa application and I just want to ask a few questions
1. If I’m using my dads corporate account for financial evidence, do i need to provide sponsorship letter?
Yes it's recommended you provide your sponsorship letter when lodging your visa application.

2. Is 15m naira okay to show for financial evidence?

N15m is around $AUS 23k. Immigration do look at the inflow and outflow of monies in your account. As a businessman they don't expect to see big sum of money in your account all the time knowing a business opportunity may arise and you do need the money to pursue it. What they look is how frequent money comes into your account and what they are spent on. It doesn't matter if you have $10k as at when your lodge your visa application. Having a huge one time deposit of money can be considered as money lodgement and will trigger an alarm.

If I were you, I will apply without a BS but in the meanwhile, have the statement on the side incase my case officer request for it. What most people doesn't know is that AL1 (Streamline) applicants do not need to submit BS. You get ask BS when your CO isn't convinced you are a genuine entrant.

On the other hand, if you have sufficient funds in your sponsors account you may also want to submit your BS just to prevent a longer processing time.

The decision is all yours.

2 Likes

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by pitman10: 1:12pm On Oct 02, 2019
Hi guys please will embassy accept 6months statement of account
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by pitman10: 1:28pm On Oct 02, 2019
pitman10:

And secondly is it the account officer that would forward the statement of account to the embassy or I can just scan it and upload it myself, please I need an urgent reply God bless
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by masco131(m): 4:09pm On Oct 02, 2019
pitman10:

And secondly is it the account officer that would forward the statement of account to the embassy or I can just scan it and upload it myself, please I need an urgent reply God bless
You get the statement and upload it your self
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by masco131(m): 4:10pm On Oct 02, 2019
pitman10:
The money you want to proof you have has to be in the account.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Tydata: 4:15pm On Oct 02, 2019
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Oscorpy(m): 4:17pm On Oct 02, 2019
[quote author=WestAfrican post=82768764][/quote]

15million naira is more than 23k aud. Please check
Again. For individual it's 60k aud and then 70k if more than one person.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (395) (396) (397) (398) (399) (400) (401) ... (687) (Reply)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 / Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.