Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,467 members, 7,816,092 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:25 AM

General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 - Travel (399) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 (1250531 Views)

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (396) (397) (398) (399) (400) (401) (402) ... (687) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by pitman10: 4:25pm On Oct 02, 2019
masco131:

You get the statement and upload it your self

Ok thank you so much
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Louisanc(f): 6:54pm On Oct 02, 2019
Good evening all.
Please am new here , please help me out
My brother got admission at University of Griffith, and he was asked to submit Sponsors acct. Please how many months is advisable to print and how much should be there.
Thanks for your response
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by pitman10: 8:16pm On Oct 02, 2019
Louisanc:
Good evening all.
Please am new here , please help me out
My brother got admission at University of Griffith, and he was asked to submit Sponsors acct. Please how many months is advisable to print and how much should be there.
Thanks for your response

16million...I just submitted mine to Griffith also and the minimum months is 3months
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Justasking: 8:32pm On Oct 02, 2019
WestAfrican:
evening, what's the best way to write about a previous study visa from another country.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Louisanc(f): 9:08pm On Oct 02, 2019
Which course are you going for.. please reply your dm too

pitman10:

16million...I just submitted mine to Griffith also and the minimum months is 3months
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by pitman10: 10:11pm On Oct 02, 2019
Louisanc:
Which course are you going for.. please reply your dm too

Nursing
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by WestAfrican: 11:47pm On Oct 02, 2019
Oscorpy:

15million naira is more than 23k aud. Please check
Again. For individual it's 60k aud and then 70k if more than one person.

Thanks for pointing that out. Again they don't really expect you to have that $60k in your account, it's just an estimate of your expenses. Inflow and outflow of cash is important.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by WestAfrican: 11:48pm On Oct 02, 2019
Justasking:
evening, what's the best way to write about a previous study visa from another country.
Sorry can you elucidate further?
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Justasking: 11:57pm On Oct 02, 2019
WestAfrican:

Sorry can you elucidate further?
I was given a conditional offer.. I'm to fill a gte form and told to give reasons for former visa refusal (Canada) among many other things in the form.. I think I'll also put it in my gte statement. I just weak, currently preparing for my ielts

1 Like

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Freshprince777: 12:12pm On Oct 03, 2019
Good day gurus in the house, I wish to study in Australia and I need cheap universities for masters or Graduate certificate. My first degree is Business Education and my GPA is 2.67. Pls what course will give me PR easily ?. Your advice is need pls. Thanks
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by WestAfrican: 1:04pm On Oct 03, 2019
Justasking:
I was given a conditional offer.. I'm to fill a gte form and told to give reasons for former visa refusal (Canada) among many other things in the form.. I think I'll also put it in my gte statement. I just weak, currently preparing for my ielts

Hope it wasn't on grounds of bogus documents. If not, it's best to tell them the actual reason you were denied a visa to Canada. Also make sure your circumstances for the visa denial has changed otherwise it could affect your acceptance.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Justasking: 5:01pm On Oct 03, 2019
WestAfrican:

Hope it wasn't on grounds of bogus documents. If not, it's best to tell them the actual reason you were denied a visa to Canada. Also make sure your circumstances for the visa denial has changed otherwise it could affect your acceptance.
They refused me visa for the same generic reasons... Purpose of visit, employment situation(i was even working..o) and family ties... I feel I didn't package the application well, every document was real, no fake... A good SOA from my dad.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by pitman10: 5:29pm On Oct 03, 2019
Hi guys please I want to know If I can submit 6months statement of account for my application
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by WestAfrican: 4:30am On Oct 04, 2019
Justasking:
They refused me visa for the same generic reasons... Purpose of visit, employment situation(i was even working..o) and family ties... I feel I didn't package the application well, every document was real, no fake... A good SOA from my dad.

Is it hard to get a study leave from your employer? Letter of work offer after you complete your studies? Tax clearance and payslips from your current job?

Do you have any landed properties etc? Sponsorship letter from your Dad? WILL which shows part of your inheritance?

If you are unsure, best you use a MARA lawyer.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by WestAfrican: 4:33am On Oct 04, 2019
pitman10:
Hi guys please I want to know If I can submit 6months statement of account for my application

3-6 months would do. Don't print out Jan - July and then submit in October. It has to be close to when you will be lodging your application.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by jide4lagos(m): 6:45am On Oct 04, 2019
Hello gurus in the house. Can Masters in Humanitarian Assistance stands as Masters in Social Work for PR?
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Justasking: 6:59am On Oct 04, 2019
WestAfrican:

Is it hard to get a study leave from your employer? Letter of work offer after you complete your studies? Tax clearance and payslips from your current job?

Do you have any landed properties etc? Sponsorship letter from your Dad? WILL which shows part of your inheritance?

If you are unsure, best you use a MARA lawyer.
Bro, I submitted employment letter, my bank statement, study letter with other documents... Canada still refused me.

1 Like

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by pitman10: 7:28am On Oct 04, 2019
WestAfrican:

3-6 months would do. Don't print out Jan - July and then submit in October. It has to be close to when you will be lodging your application.

Ok thank you
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Bestcutie: 11:33am On Oct 04, 2019
[quote author=Oscorpy post=82774937]

15million naira is more than 23k aud. Please check
Again. For individual it's 60k aud and then 70k if more than one person. [/quote

They never said it must be 60k -70k aud. The condition is that ur sponsor will have an annual income of 60k -70k aud, I don't know y people keep miss interpreting this. How many people for Australia get that kind money for their account?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Oscorpy(m): 2:45pm On Oct 04, 2019
[quote author=Bestcutie post=82829455][/quote]
That is why it is called proof of funds! Australia is very expensive when it comes to studies. You are to show you have enough funds to cover atleast one year expenses for your study without depending on any job/stuff. Add your school fees, living expenses, oshc, flight for one year and see if it's close to 60k aud. Your offer of admission letter explains this to you clearly, don't just sign and date but read. It gives you the estimate of your yearly leaving, your lifestyle will determine if you will need more.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Mystallon: 7:27pm On Oct 04, 2019
Please I am new here

I studied microbiology first degree with 2.2
Please what course can I do with high chance of PR and with low school fees
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Sparkle123(f): 9:20pm On Oct 04, 2019
Subsequent entrant granted in a month and two weeks. It can only be God. I wish to appreciate @akinke @bellong @Leo083. God bless you

4 Likes

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by WestAfrican: 9:22pm On Oct 04, 2019
Justasking:
Bro, I submitted employment letter, my bank statement, study letter with other documents... Canada still refused me.
Those documents are required for visa processing. You can try again yourself knowing Australia is different from Canada or you get a registered immigration lawyer to do it for you.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Smile4mee01: 9:46pm On Oct 04, 2019
Please I need advice.

I submitted my application today. But classes resume Nov. 4. I am hopeful it comes out positive but i am worried the time is too short.

Could you advice me on the possible outcomes? Can I be given a Visa after the resumption date for the course has passed?
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Solitin40: 12:18am On Oct 05, 2019
Smile4mee01:
Please I need advice.

I submitted my application today. But classes resume Nov. 4. I am hopeful it comes out positive but i am worried the time is too short.

Could you advice me on the possible outcomes? Can I be given a Visa after the resumption date for the course has passed?
Nothing to worry about if you don’t get the visa grant before resumption you simply defer to the next intake. Your focus should be getting the visa grant and not resumption date

1 Like

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Solitin40: 12:20am On Oct 05, 2019
Mystallon:
Please I am new here

I studied microbiology first degree with 2.2
Please what course can I do with high chance of PR and with low school fees
Nothing like low school fees here Australia is Expensive...By the way have you checked Canada n Australia PR route ? If No please read about it
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Solitin40: 12:25am On Oct 05, 2019
jide4lagos:
Hello gurus in the house. Can Masters in Humanitarian Assistance stands as Masters in Social Work for PR?
Contact the Australian Association of Social Workers

https://www.aasw.asn.au/contact-us

You will surely get the best answer from them

2 Likes

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Bestcutie: 3:32am On Oct 05, 2019
Sparkle123:
Subsequent entrant granted in a month and two weeks. It can only be God. I wish to appreciate @akinke @bellong @Leo083. God bless you

Congrats, I tap into your blessing.

2 Likes

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by uchman(m): 5:01am On Oct 05, 2019
Oscorpy:

That is why it is called proof of funds! Australia is very expensive when it comes to studies. You are to show you have enough funds to cover atleast one year expenses for your study without depending on any job/stuff. Add your school fees, living expenses, oshc, flight for one year and see if it's close to 60k aud. Your offer of admission letter explains this to you clearly, don't just sign and date but read. It gives you the estimate of your yearly leaving, your lifestyle will determine if you will need more.

Will this 60k be after your school fees is removed or including your school fees and living expenses?

Good morning
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Mystallon: 7:07am On Oct 05, 2019
Thanks I will check that
Solitin40:

Nothing like low school fees here Australia is Expensive...By the way have you checked Canada n Australia PR route ? If No please read about it
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Otumbalamba: 11:14am On Oct 05, 2019
Hello please am new here.......
Am been confused over certain issue and I need clarification please.....

I studied management as my first degree course in university...........I applied to macquarie university for msc in management and they gave be admission ...........later I discovered that management is not on there skilled occupation list ..........
Am so confused about this situation .

Can i switch course when I arrive at the school
Or will it not be possible to switch course .
Please I need answers
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Solitin40: 1:29pm On Oct 05, 2019
Otumbalamba:
Hello please am new here.......
Am been confused over certain issue and I need clarification please.....

I studied management as my first degree course in university...........I applied to macquarie university for msc in management and they gave be admission ...........later I discovered that management is not on there skilled occupation list ..........
Am so confused about this situation .

Can i switch course when I arrive at the school
Or will it not be possible to switch course .
Please I need answers
Change your course now !!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (396) (397) (398) (399) (400) (401) (402) ... (687) (Reply)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 / Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.