Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,124 members, 7,814,941 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:39 AM

General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 - Travel (49) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 (1249914 Views)

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) ... (687) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Haliru001: 8:17pm On Jul 01, 2017
PHUMEELAYO:
Congrats dear, journey mercies in a few days time @Haliru001
Thanks dear
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Drummerman: 8:36pm On Jul 01, 2017
Drummerman:
can anyone help with this question please?
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Drummerman: 8:37pm On Jul 01, 2017
Drummerman:
what happens to ur visa application when resumption date has passed before the Australian embassy approves your student visa.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Drummerman: 8:39pm On Jul 01, 2017
Drummerman:
what happens to ur visa application when resumption date has passed before the Australian embassy approves your student visa.
I need an answer pls
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by justsaypie: 10:19pm On Jul 01, 2017
Drummerman:
I need an answer pls

You'll most likely get a rejection. You may have to move your offer till the next intake and reapply.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Jiggsbaby: 11:43pm On Jul 01, 2017
justsaypie:

You'll most likely get a rejection. You may have to move your offer till the next intake and reapply.
Don't misled him.. be sure before u say such thing...u will be asked to get a revised COE from the school after all your documents are ok

1 Like

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Cottyekundayo(m): 12:56am On Jul 02, 2017
davodyguy:

You missed the first part.

I'm going for biometrics and I asked if I should get the yellow card first before going or after Visa grant, one can get it.

My passport has been disvirgined by UK, Japan, UAE and schengen prior to now
Get the card and go with it to your medicals.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Asoasoaso: 7:48am On Jul 02, 2017
davodyguy:

I'm in Lagos.

I'm going for a conference and practically all necessary documents are ready and I want to visit the application centre on Tuesday for biometric. I was thinking if I should do medicals before going for biometrics

When is Ur program? and I want to do medicals and biometric on Monday my program is July intake
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by bookorlah(f): 7:56am On Jul 02, 2017
Hello everyone
Please help a confused mind, don't know which is better for study between Canada and Australia.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Drummerman: 8:36am On Jul 02, 2017
Jiggsbaby:

Don't misled him.. be sure before u say such thing...u will be asked to get a revised COE from the school after all your documents are ok
Thanks for your reoly
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Nobody: 11:31am On Jul 02, 2017
Solitin40:

Do you have agreement with Ethiopian Airlines? If yes how much?
ET doesn't fly Sydney
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by PHUMEELAYO(f): 11:34am On Jul 02, 2017
grin no-one can make that decision for you dear. you just have to take your time and weigh the pros and cons. I had the same dilemma; US and Australia.

bookorlah:
Hello everyone
Please help a confused mind, don't know which is better for study between Canada and Australia.

1 Like

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by davodyguy: 11:46am On Jul 02, 2017
Asoasoaso:

When is Ur program? and I want to do medicals and biometric on Monday my program is July intake

Sept 4-6

https://www.icvpme2017.com/
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by davodyguy: 11:47am On Jul 02, 2017
Cottyekundayo:

Get the card and go with it to your medicals.

Thanks
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Solitin40: 1:44pm On Jul 02, 2017
davodyguy:

God will bless you.

Is it the one adjacent to Caleb and beside Federal Road safety Emergency?

Before you turn to 7up, is it that one opposite CMD road?
Make use of google maps to search it very easy to locate with the map
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Solitin40: 1:48pm On Jul 02, 2017
bookorlah:
Hello everyone
The two countries are good but Australia is more expensive than Canada but the visa to Canada takes time and Canada will only accept 2.1 while Australia will accept 2.2 use the web for the differences

3 Likes

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by noscarn91(m): 2:35pm On Jul 02, 2017
Drummerman:
Dude when does your program start , I have the same prob, too
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Drummerman: 3:40pm On Jul 02, 2017
noscarn91:

starts this Monday bro
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Drummerman: 3:42pm On Jul 02, 2017
noscarn91:

what about urs? And what really caused d delay for you.? Did d embassy get back to u atall?
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by noscarn91(m): 3:44pm On Jul 02, 2017
Drummerman:
what about urs? And what really caused d delay for you.? Did d embassy get back to u atall?
July 17 , haven't heard anything from the embassy , did they get tell you why there is a delay
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Drummerman: 4:01pm On Jul 02, 2017
noscarn91:

July 17 , haven't heard anything from the embassy , did they get tell you why there is a delay
were u given any reason?
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by noscarn91(m): 4:13pm On Jul 02, 2017
Drummerman:
were u given any reason?
I haven't heard from them yet, when did you apply for your visa, is it a masters degree
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Drummerman: 4:42pm On Jul 02, 2017
[quote author=noscarn91 post=58051729]
I haven't heard from them yet, when did you apply for your visa, is it a masters degree [/quote yes masters and I did that some months back two months ago.. What about you? But really let's keep our fingers crossed bro
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Drummerman: 4:42pm On Jul 02, 2017
noscarn91:

I haven't heard from them yet, when did you apply for your visa, is it a masters degree
yes masters and I did that some months back two months ago.. What about you? But really let's keep our fingers crossed bro
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by hustla(m): 4:52pm On Jul 02, 2017
Solitin40:

The two countries are good but Australia is more expensive than Canada but the visa to Canada takes time and Canada will only accept 2.1 while Australia will accept 2.2 use the web for the differences

Canada also accepts 2.2 if you look well or will do a Graduate programme and the likes
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Solitin40: 5:12pm On Jul 02, 2017
Is it possible and appropriate to buy airline tickets from:

Lagos (Nigeria) TO Johannesburg (South Africa)
Johannesburg (South Africa) TO Sydney (Australia)

Like buying separately?
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Nobody: 5:48pm On Jul 02, 2017
Solitin40:

Like buying separately?
Very possibly and in few cases cheap.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by phemmy28(m): 5:49pm On Jul 02, 2017
Solitin40:

Like buying separately?

Dont think so oh...especially if you do not have a southie visa...you know

3 Likes

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Nobody: 5:49pm On Jul 02, 2017

1 Like 1 Share

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Nobody: 5:58pm On Jul 02, 2017
phemmy28:

Dont think so oh...especially if you do not have a southie visa...you know
don't think he will b needing a transit visa unless he's staying a day or two. I do think is intention is not to stay but a way to cut cost, which at times is stressful because it increases flight duration.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by phemmy28(m): 6:30pm On Jul 02, 2017
parksg:
don't think he will b needing a transit visa unless he's staying a day or two. I do think is intention is not to stay but a way to cut cost, which at times is stressful because it increases flight duration.

But does he now book a flight for southie and try to board directly to southie? Who for the airport wan believe say him wan get connecting flight to australia, you don't buy a ticket to a final destination that you do not have a valid visa to enter. When leaving on south african airline, you have a ticket with aussie destination and an aussie grant to go along with it. But do you take an aussie grant and try boarding a flight with final destination in southie? Reason am.

5 Likes

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by yeyen004: 6:54pm On Jul 02, 2017
Drummerman:
yes masters and I did that some months back two months ago.. What about you? But really let's keep our fingers crossed bro

Did u use any agent at all?

(1) (2) (3) ... (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) ... (687) (Reply)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 / Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.