Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,050 members, 7,810,885 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:42 PM

General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 - Travel (52) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 (1246995 Views)

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) ... (687) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Nobody: 10:38pm On Jul 04, 2017
Haliru001:

For which date?
10th July. @ goodguygonebad, If you must mail do so here parksdrizzyatgmaildotcom
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Nobody: 11:02pm On Jul 04, 2017
I don't know what to do i lodged my visa on may 19 did my medicals on 22 ND may was called to redo xray on 5 of June it was submitted on the 13 of June . my orientation was on the 23rd of June and my school resumes on the 17 of July. Tafe Queensland goldcoast campus . pls what do I do
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Jiggsbaby: 6:54am On Jul 05, 2017
maduikeo:
I don't know what to do i lodged my visa on may 19 did my medicals on 22 ND may was called to redo xray on 5 of June it was submitted on the 13 of June . my orientation was on the 23rd of June and my school resumes on the 17 of July. Tafe Queensland goldcoast campus . pls what do I do
Ur timeline scatter no be small..y did they take so long to call u to redo ur X-ray
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by chuks4545: 6:57am On Jul 05, 2017
please i need a cheap tuition fee college or bible school in Melbourne, Australia , am in china currently but want to relocate in Australia permanently asap
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Jiggsbaby: 7:14am On Jul 05, 2017
chuks4545:
please i need a cheap tuition fee college or bible school in Melbourne, Australia , am in china currently but want to relocate in Australia permanently asap
use google
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Jiggsbaby: 7:14am On Jul 05, 2017
Some of y'all need to learn how to do ur research

2 Likes

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by chuks4545: 7:36am On Jul 05, 2017
i did use google but i did not get a good result and most tuition fees are around $24k upward , thats too expensive for start this was why i asked for more light and guidelines on it . please i need help on this and i will be glad hearing from everyone on positive contributions . thanks so much .
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Jiggsbaby: 7:44am On Jul 05, 2017
chuks4545:
i did use google but i did not get a good result and most tuition fees are around $24k upward , thats too expensive for start this was why i asked for more light and guidelines on it . please i need help on this and i will be glad hearing from everyone on positive contributions . thanks so much .
What program do U intend to go for
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by iloveutd: 8:42am On Jul 05, 2017
weldonextreme:
Medical: April 26
Lodged: May 8
Request for Additional docs: NIL
Orientation: July 24
Start of Classes: July 31

How do they issue visa sef, is it not first come first seRve? I have a friend that got her visa and she applied way after you , she applied around may 28
And she used pfl...

What school?
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by lakola: 9:01am On Jul 05, 2017
@kvickky @jegz1 have you guys gotten your visa ?
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by KVickky(f): 9:24am On Jul 05, 2017
lakola:

Would have said if i have.. ntin still
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by KVickky(f): 9:48am On Jul 05, 2017
lakola:

Guess are there already.. grin pls come and gist us your airport experience like what they asked for.. im still very optimistic that i will get mine soonish
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by weldonextreme: 10:08am On Jul 05, 2017
iloveutd:

How do they issue visa sef, is it not first come first seRve? I have a friend that got her visa and she applied way after you , she applied around may 28
And she used pfl...

What school?

Na wa o. I applied to Macquarie University, Sydney.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by bestdiddy: 10:10am On Jul 05, 2017
I want to believe they're are through with April Applicants . . . Is there any April Applicant due to resume very soon thats yet to get the grant?

iloveutd:

And she used pfl...

What school?
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by bestdiddy: 10:11am On Jul 05, 2017
No be small . . . I'm very happy for you, you can arrive Aussie before resumption . . . Some of us are due to resume next week monday, no grant yet. lol

weldonextreme:

1 Like

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Jegz1: 10:12am On Jul 05, 2017
Applied April 15th nothing yet
bestdiddy:
I want to believe they're are through with April Applicants . . . Is there any April Applicant due to resume very soon thats yet to get the grant?

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by chuks4545: 10:23am On Jul 05, 2017
Jiggsbaby:

What program do U intend to go for

i want to study Bachelor of Arts Ministry. in any cheap tuition fee bible college in Melbourne , Australia . Or Study Bachelor of Visual Arts (Painting) in any cheap tuition fee college in Melbourne , Australia.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by guadete: 10:33am On Jul 05, 2017
dude you want to move to aussie permanently then u need to look at SOL list first or you can choose any course and change later.

Victoria University tuitions is very good and you only pay for 1st semester in Australia mostly. search tafe in Victoria as well.

I do hope this will help you. Thanks

chuks4545:

i want to study Bachelor of Arts Ministry. in any cheap tuition fee bible college in Melbourne , Australia . Or Study Bachelor of Visual Arts (Painting) in any cheap tuition fee college in Melbourne , Australia.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by KVickky(f): 10:34am On Jul 05, 2017
Jegz1:
Applied April 15th nothing yet

wow April 15th Have they asked for any additional info ? Have you tried contacting your case officer? Or called
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Jegz1: 10:44am On Jul 05, 2017
Additional information 26th April again on the 30th June and yeah I've contacted them by calling it's always they're aware of resumption date, still no decision has been reached.
N.b: all additional information asked were documents I submitted from the get go tho I sent them again when asked.
KVickky:

wow April 15th Have they asked for any additional info ? Have you tried contacting your case officer? Or called
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by tobe4real(m): 10:48am On Jul 05, 2017
Jegz1:
Additional information 26th April again on the 30th June and yeah I've contacted them by calling it's always they're aware of resumption date, still no decision has been reached.
N.b: all additional information asked were documents I submitted from the get go tho I sent them again when asked.
you should hear from them by Friday

1 Like

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Jegz1: 10:51am On Jul 05, 2017
Amen, I really hope so the wait is draining.
tobe4real:
you should hear from them by Friday
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by KVickky(f): 10:59am On Jul 05, 2017
Jegz1:

When is your resumption date.. they will get to you soonest hopefully.. waiting is really disturbing
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by weldonextreme: 11:11am On Jul 05, 2017
Jegz1:

What were the documents u were asked to provide?
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by TULLOP: 11:14am On Jul 05, 2017
@KVickky @jegz1 .what could be the reason for this excessive amount in delay and please to other gurus in the house,what could be the reason. I've been following this thread as im about to apply to a sch I Aussie but waiting on my transcript and ut seems they process apps differently because some people applied after them and got the visa already. Is there no way to reach out to Australia high commission in Aussie itself on this issue since it's a student visa and resumption is closeby.
Jegz1:
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by iloveutd: 11:40am On Jul 05, 2017
weldonextreme:

She too is macquarie university...it is well
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by lakola: 12:25pm On Jul 05, 2017
KVickky:

Guess are there already.. grin pls come and gist us your airport experience like what they asked for.. im still very optimistic that i will get mine soonish
Lol you all will get yours soonest. Airport was fine, no issues in Lagos airport. Went on a 7 hour flight to Dubai, had a four hour stop over. Left Dubai for Sydney(13hour flight), DIBP at Sydney asked for my yellow card and they asked if I carried anything prohibited and I said no and that was it. Waited for a five hour stop over and left sydney for Wagga Wagga.
Visa grants will roll in this week by his grace. Amen, remember stay hopeful

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by lakola: 12:25pm On Jul 05, 2017
lakola:

Lol you all will get yours soonest. Airport was fine, no issues in Lagos airport. Went on a 7 hour flight to Dubai, had a four hour stop over. Left Dubai for Sydney(13hour flight), DIBP at Sydney asked for my yellow card and they asked if I carried anything prohibited and I said no and that was it. Waited for a five hour stop over and left sydney for Wagga Wagga.
Visa grants will roll in this week by his grace, Amen. remember stay hopeful
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by bestdiddy: 12:30pm On Jul 05, 2017
Apart from the Yellow Card you got and the Oral Polio Vaccination you did during medicals, is there any other vaccination or immunization you took before leaving?

[quote author=lakola post=58147565][/quote]
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by bestdiddy: 12:39pm On Jul 05, 2017
Thing is, we kinda believe that the High Commission at Pretoria has a lot of applications they are working on, especially as that Pretoria office handles applications (students visa and other visa classes) from most countries in Africa. So don't be deterred. As you have rightly read in this thread, the key thing is applying to the school early, ensuring that all documents are in order and not faked, and applying for the visa early enough. If all your docs are fine and you apply in Feb/Mar to resume July, I see no reason why you won't get the visa by May/June.

TULLOP:
@KVickky @jegz1 .what could be the reason for this excessive amount in delay and please to other gurus in the house,what could be the reason. I've been following this thread as im about to apply to a sch I Aussie but waiting on my transcript and ut seems they process apps differently because some people applied after them and got the visa already. Is there no way to reach out to Australia high commission in Aussie itself on this issue since it's a student visa and resumption is closeby.

1 Like

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by noscarn91(m): 12:41pm On Jul 05, 2017
lakola:

Visa grants will roll in this week by his grace. Amen, remember stay hopeful
Amen

4 Likes

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by lakola: 1:01pm On Jul 05, 2017
bestdiddy:
Apart from the Yellow Card you got and the Oral Polio Vaccination you did during medicals, is there any other vaccination or immunization you took before leaving?

Yellow fever also

(1) (2) (3) ... (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) ... (687) (Reply)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.