Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,080 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:05 AM

General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 - Travel (506) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 (1250507 Views)

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (503) (504) (505) (506) (507) (508) (509) ... (687) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by TheBoy95: 6:42pm On Jan 19, 2022
You can book and do your medicals at an approved centre. They'll forward it to the department of home affairs
Ropodinho1960:

I did only biometric. My thoughts was that is the embassy that will contact me when to do the medical. Maybe na why they never attend to my file be that oo
What can I do now ?
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Ropodinho1960(m): 10:40pm On Jan 19, 2022
TheBoy95:
You can book and do your medicals at an approved centre. They'll forward it to the department of home affairs
Thank you my brother for this information. I will go there next week for the medical, pls how can I book appointment with the hospital or do you have their contacts or address. Thanks
Secondly, do I need to also do my police character/report?
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by FutureDon(m): 10:48pm On Jan 19, 2022
TheBoy95:
Ok. I actually didn't intend to sound rude or unruly. Thanks for the correction. Well taken

All good brother. No shaking.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by TheBoy95: 1:50am On Jan 20, 2022
Don't think police character is required.
One Dr Fatai Williams or something like that in Lekki. That's the popular one
Ropodinho1960:

Thank you my brother for this information. I will go there next week for the medical, pls how can I book appointment with the hospital or do you have their contacts or address. Thanks
Secondly, do I need to also do my police character/report?

1 Like

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Solitin40: 3:13am On Jan 20, 2022
grin

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Ropodinho1960(m): 12:24pm On Jan 20, 2022
TheBoy95:
Don't think police character is required.
One Dr Fatai Williams or something like that in Lekki. That's the popular one
Can you pls paste the address or contacts of the place
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by TheBoy95: 12:31pm On Jan 20, 2022
Dr. A. A. Fatayi-Williams Clinic,
8A Adetokunbo Ademola Street,
Victoria Island,
Lagos.

Ropodinho1960:

Can you pls paste the address or contacts of the place

2 Likes

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by amii131(f): 1:06am On Jan 21, 2022
TheBoy95:
Victoria Island,
Lagos.

In Abuja which health clinic are they using?
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by seunfoster: 1:13am On Jan 21, 2022
When I went there in December 2021, I was told they are not receiving bookings yet so I had to book an appointment with IOM. You might want to confirm if they have start taking bookings for medical appointments @ Dr Fatai’s clinic.

TheBoy95:
Victoria Island,
Lagos.

1 Like

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Raymum: 4:32am On Jan 21, 2022
I hardly write here so sometimes I forget what to click to reply specific msg

@ TheBoy95 , you can reach me via email. Once you are certain of your trip, send me the arrival date/time and I will be waiting outside the airport to pick u.

When U email me, I will tell you how to identify me at the airport.

Meanwhile, 'State Daddy' has shut the door even before opening it�

Once WA opens its border I will announce my airport pickup availability again.

1 Like

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by daudayodeji(m): 7:21am On Jan 21, 2022
Raymum:

@ TheBoy95 , you can reach me via email. Once you are certain of your trip, send me the arrival date/time and I will be waiting outside the airport to pick u.

Good morning. Can I email you, I need some advice as a subsequent entrant
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Raymum: 7:50am On Jan 21, 2022
Yep!

daudayodeji:

Good morning. Can I email you, I need some advice as a subsequent entrant
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by TheBoy95: 8:19am On Jan 21, 2022
Thanks. I've emailed you.
I appreciate you sir!

Raymum:

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Ropodinho1960(m): 11:00am On Jan 21, 2022
TheBoy95:
Victoria Island,
Lagos.

Thanks
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by TheBoy95: 11:32am On Jan 21, 2022
I'm in Abuja also. But I had to fly to Lagos for medicals and biometrics. I've sent you an email. We can talk since you are in Abuja. I'm still waiting for my visa
amii131:

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by TheBoy95: 11:36am On Jan 21, 2022
I'm not sure if you got my mail cos I don't understand how this site works. But you can drop your contact or send me a mail. Regards
amii131:

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by cruzydal(m): 12:06pm On Jan 21, 2022
Please can someone help with cheap universities in Australia, I’m new here . I have a Bsc in anatomy
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Naijabad: 12:33pm On Jan 21, 2022
Just for your information.

Those hoping to do some work while schooling should make provision for a car.

It is difficult getting a job without a good car in AU. In fact, some employers make that a prerequisite before engaging you.

Just so you know.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by TheBoy95: 3:15pm On Jan 21, 2022
Just received an email from Curtin University that WA has suspended their border reopening plans indefinitely. I've already completed one semester online and awaiting my Visa. What do you guys think or advice in this case
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by TheBoy95: 5:12pm On Jan 21, 2022
Please I want to know if there's anyone that is admitted to a university in western Australia who has received visa grant since November last year
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Yaqss: 10:04pm On Jan 21, 2022
bligs:

Go with BCIE, there are heaps of people here with 2 to 3 US and Canada denials just that it may cost you extra $$ than average others and your GTE must be very tight with enough backup documents.

BCIE didn’t cost me a dime all through my process till I got my visa. If you’re trying to minimize cost, go with them
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Vincentosa: 10:45pm On Jan 21, 2022
Yaqss:

BCIE didn’t cost me a dime all through my process till I got my visa. If you’re trying to minimize cost, go with them

Yes, BCIE are diligent organisation. Their staffs are very timely with their support. I really like them.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by ayobamiakinrind(m): 12:10am On Jan 22, 2022
WA don say dem no go open their borders, just when my Form A got approved.
My present offer at ECU is for Feb 5, I intend getting a CoE, then request for deferral until Sept. Bosses, can this still work?
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by mummy1964(f): 1:26am On Jan 22, 2022
WestAfrican:

Is it hard to get a study leave from your employer? Letter of work offer after you complete your studies? Tax clearance and payslips from your current job?

Do you have any landed properties etc? Sponsorship letter from your Dad? WILL which shows part of your inheritance?

If you are unsure, best you use a MARA lawyer.

Pls how can I get through a mara lawyer that someone has use in this thread
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by mummy1964(f): 3:53am On Jan 22, 2022
Softkey:
First thing is to secure an admission. You really have to convince the school why leaving your building tech to Nursing as the two didn’t match. Then later convince the CO while applying for visa. As for admission, search for your desired schools and try to contact them via mails or call to know if they can take you in stating clearly your conditions.
Secondly, forget about the TOEFL. It has nothing to do anymore as it has expired. Get n new English test.
Lastly, about your US Visa denial. Relax your mind and be truthful while lodging your visa.
I was denied US Visa 5times and I got my Australia student visa at first time. Though it took 7months (far more than the expected time).
Wish you all the best.

Pls for God sake. What did u tell them as reason. I have 5denials of visiting visa to USA but u know they don't state specific reason like uk, Canada etc.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Engobi(m): 3:56am On Jan 22, 2022
youngfaraday1:
Hello Fam,
Please is there anyone already in Australia, preferrably Melbourne, my family is relocating to NSW, so we want to sell off one of our cars, a toyota camry. If intetested send DM.
wheres the car located ?
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by ayobamiakinrind(m): 7:23am On Jan 22, 2022
Someone please talk about the new border closure news that the WA premier just extended indefinitely. It's implications for February as well as September intakes, please.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by KrimanOlivia: 10:11am On Jan 22, 2022
bligs:

Go with BCIE, there are heaps of people here with 2 to 3 US and Canada denials just that it may cost you extra $$ than average others and your GTE must be very tight with enough backup documents.

Okay thanks a lot.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by KrimanOlivia: 10:14am On Jan 22, 2022
Yaqss:

They now charge in full upfront tho. Their fee is 190k and you have to pay upfront in full.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by mummy1964(f): 12:06pm On Jan 22, 2022
fculek:
ive contacted your via email , please kindly check
softkey pls I ssend u mail
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by tlong: 1:58pm On Jan 22, 2022
Please are there chances of admission to any school in Australia for post graduate studies with IELTS score of 6.0 overall and 5.5 in reading, writing and listening, and 7.0 in speaking

(1) (2) (3) ... (503) (504) (505) (506) (507) (508) (509) ... (687) (Reply)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 / Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.