Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,324 members, 7,815,630 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:36 PM

General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 - Travel (510) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 (1250239 Views)

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (507) (508) (509) (510) (511) (512) (513) ... (687) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by emmygr8(m): 10:08pm On Feb 02, 2022
[quote author=emmygr8 post=109905373]

Hello all, Pls how many days after the second dose of the covid-19 vaccine, can one travel? Is it advisable to travel 2days after the 2nd dose of covid-19 vaccine
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by ayobamiakinrind(m): 10:26pm On Feb 02, 2022
karryprincess:

Please how long did it take the school to acknowledge receipt of your payment after WU informed you of forwarding your payment?
Thanks

About 3 biz days.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by ayobamiakinrind(m): 11:53pm On Feb 02, 2022
Vincentosa:
Don't forget student visa application fee is now free. I think from now through 19th of Feb? Or so. Am not sure.

Check this sir/ma, seems border's still closed.

https://covid19.homeaffairs.gov.au/i-want-apply-visa
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by ayobamiakinrind(m): 11:54pm On Feb 02, 2022
Solitin40:

Please contact the school and enquire as to why your COE is not available yet.

Your OSHC commences on the day you arrived in Australia.

They're wanting their commission, but you should still apply for a visa now because it takes time to get approved.

Western Australia intends to open its borders once more than 80% of the population has had a booster shot grin grin

Maybe when Jesus comes niyen. This is why I've been reluctant to apply for visa, I read application fee isn't refundable.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by ayobamiakinrind(m): 11:54pm On Feb 02, 2022
karryprincess:

Please how long did it take the school to acknowledge receipt of your payment after WU informed you of forwarding your payment?
Thanks

3-4 biz days, I think.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Solitin40: 12:03am On Feb 03, 2022
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by emmygr8(m): 3:10am On Feb 03, 2022
[quote author=emmygr8 post=109905475][/quote]

Do Nigerian travelling to australia on Turkish airline needs singapore Visa to layover in singapore for 7 hours?
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by emmygr8(m): 3:11am On Feb 03, 2022
emmygr8:
Hello great people. I salute you all.

For the Guy with HND, looking for Msc in Australia, it is 100 percent very possible and I am a living witness. He can contact me for more information. I will link him to my agent. After germany Fall my hands, Australia welcome me with a Grant few days ago for my lodgements on 1st September 2021, Medical and biometric on 4th october 2021.

@fashoo11,

Please I want to know how you paid for this flight, because I can see there flight fees are quoted in USD with payment options that I am not familiar with, aside that of debit card. And know the fx limitations of debit card for fx to be just 100$. Hence I will appreciate your kind feedback on this. I saw that lagos to Sydney is 1200 usd today. What's their conversion rate please and what figure is the 1200 USD amount to in naira, and how can one make this payment in naira?

In Addition, considering that turkish airline is the most affordable of all airline so far that I have seen, with flight fee to Sydney Australia on 25th february 2022 at 553,000 naira only , compared to quarter airline at 1m, I want to find out if it is really necessary to get a transit visa at instanbul airport and singapore airports, where the flights will layover for hours?

Note, I won't be leaving the airport to hotels outside it for any reason whatsoever. So is there need for transit visa travelling through turkish airline?

Please I can be reached via +2348131371790, in case nairaland doesn't allow Post.

Please I need clarification on this from people that have used turkish airline or have an idea of what I am trying to communicate.

God bless you all for your wonderful, hopeful and supportive information on this platform. may he answer all our good intentions. Amen

Do Nigerian travelling to australia on Turkish airline needs singapore Visa to layover in singapore for 7 hours?
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by gustav25: 8:07am On Feb 03, 2022
Please can I get a master's admission in Australia with a 2.2 ? And which Universities are cheap for master's in politics or international security?
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Presh2021: 12:15pm On Feb 03, 2022
Please who has paid his or her tuition deposit, I need help on how to go about it. Did you use form A? Or WU Global? Also, advise on best rates too
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Adeoluwa1110: 12:29pm On Feb 03, 2022
emmygr8:

For the Guy with HND, looking for Msc in Australia, it is 100 percent very possible and I am a living witness. He can contact me for more information. I will link him to my agent. After germany Fall my hands, Australia welcome me with a Grant few days ago for my lodgements on 1st September 2021, Medical and biometric on 4th october 2021.

I used wakanow to book and paid using my naira card. Note that Qatar airways with 1 stop is your best bet now to avoid and airport complications.

@fashoo11,

Please I want to know how you paid for this flight, because I can see there flight fees are quoted in USD with payment options that I am not familiar with, aside that of debit card. And know the fx limitations of debit card for fx to be just 100$. Hence I will appreciate your kind feedback on this. I saw that lagos to Sydney is 1200 usd today. What's their conversion rate please and what figure is the 1200 USD amount to in naira, and how can one make this payment in naira?

In Addition, considering that turkish airline is the most affordable of all airline so far that I have seen, with flight fee to Sydney Australia on 25th february 2022 at 553,000 naira only , compared to quarter airline at 1m, I want to find out if it is really necessary to get a transit visa at instanbul airport and singapore airports, where the flights will layover for hours?

Note, I won't be leaving the airport to hotels outside it for any reason whatsoever. So is there need for transit visa travelling through turkish airline?

Please I can be reached via +2348131371790, in case nairaland doesn't allow Post.

Please I need clarification on this from people that have used turkish airline or have an idea of what I am trying to communicate.

God bless you all for your wonderful, hopeful and supportive information on this platform. may he answer all our good intentions. Amen
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Enginedrey: 2:55pm On Feb 03, 2022
emmygr8:

I think one needs to contact the immigration office in Singapore to verify this information.

Or perhaps go to the immigration officer at Lagos or Abuja airports for more information.

From what I know, a transit VISA is not required if you're not staying for long hours such as > 24 h (general information).

However, it pays to verify the information as suggested.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by seunfoster: 9:29pm On Feb 03, 2022
A mail was sent to the Turkish airline Lagos & Abuja office on this issue and the response I got is that Nigerians are not allowed to transit through Singapore for now.

Enginedrey:

I think one needs to contact the immigration office in Singapore to verify this information.

Or perhaps go to the immigration officer at Lagos or Abuja airports for more information.

From what I know, a transit VISA is not required if you're not staying for long hours such as > 24 h (general information).

However, it pays to verify the information as suggested.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Collins605: 10:24pm On Feb 03, 2022
Stay away from Turkish airline, they are fraud and they will sell tickets that is 100%sure that the flight will be cancelled. If u check that flight it will move to Instanbul then to either singapore or malaysia before proceeding to Australia. The ticket will not fly. Plz get Qatar airways

emmygr8:

@fashoo11,

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Xkoba: 10:53pm On Feb 03, 2022
What about KLM via Abu Dhabi?
Collins605:

Stay away from Turkish airline, they are fraud and they will sell tickets that is 100%sure that the flight will be cancelled. If u check that flight it will move to Instanbul then to either singapore or malaysia before proceeding to Australia. The ticket will not fly. Plz get Qatar airways

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by jukeblam(m): 10:24am On Feb 04, 2022
Xkoba:
What about KLM via Abu Dhabi?

For flights into Australia coming from Nigeria, your best bet (based on cost & current schedules) is Qatar airways, then Emirates, followed by Etihad. Qatar is usually cheapest of the three.

KLM (if they are actually flying) will probably partner with Etihad on that Abu Dhabi route.

Frankly, just book Qatar yourself via their website - as long as your destination isn't Perth, you should be good.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Televizo: 10:46am On Feb 04, 2022
Hello Great people in the house, have anyone here use Duoligo English Test(Academic) for study Application and student Visa application. Is it possible to use
The Duoligo English Test for this too cases. If possible what is the minimum required score for student visa Application. Your input on this concern will be highly appreciated.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by ahdahese(f): 12:28pm On Feb 04, 2022
Visa Grant Alert!!!!
Submitted application on the 8th of December 2021
Biometrics on the 10th of January 2022
Medicals on the 11th of January 2022
Visa grant on the 4th of February 2022

God is wonderful....
May it rain visa grants this month..... Amen�

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Froshloaded: 12:29pm On Feb 04, 2022
ahdahese:
Visa Grant Alert!!!!

God is wonderful....
Congratulations
What visa subclass?
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by ahdahese(f): 12:52pm On Feb 04, 2022
Student
Froshloaded:

Congratulations
What visa subclass?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by TheBoy95: 1:55pm On Feb 04, 2022
Applied on July
Medicals and biometrics since August
Request for additional documents (current employment evidence, Coe and OSHC) 24 January 2022
Documents uploaded 2nd February 2022
No response yet.
But God is in control

1 Like

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Froshloaded: 2:03pm On Feb 04, 2022
TheBoy95:
Applied on July
Request for additional documents (current employment evidence, Coe and OSHC) 24 January 2022
No response yet.
But God is in control
Don't worry, God will do it bro ..
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by TheBoy95: 3:15pm On Feb 04, 2022
Amen

Froshloaded:

Don't worry, God will do it bro ..
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Xkoba: 3:26pm On Feb 04, 2022
Congratulations
ahdahese:
Visa Grant Alert!!!!

God is wonderful....
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by uchman(m): 3:31pm On Feb 04, 2022
TheBoy95:
Applied on July
No response yet.
But God is in control

With this your timeline, you will notice that it seem they stopped working for sometime last year...
Maybe,
they just became active because travel will be allowed soon.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by uchman(m): 3:33pm On Feb 04, 2022
ahdahese:
Visa Grant Alert!!!!

God is wonderful....

Congrats...
What document did you submitted?
Masters or PhD?
I noticed they grant PhD faster.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by uchman(m): 3:34pm On Feb 04, 2022
ahdahese:
Visa Grant Alert!!!!

God is wonderful....

Congrats...
What document did you submit?
Masters or PhD?
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by ahdahese(f): 3:53pm On Feb 04, 2022
Thanks Boss

Documents submitted
COE
OSHC
Visa forms
Sponsor's Statement of account (over 15m)
Birth certificate
Letter of Appointment
Leave of study from my place of work
And many more..... I can't remember some

Though I used an Agent.

The study is for Masters not PhD

uchman:

Congrats...
What document did you submit?
Masters or PhD?
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Xkoba: 3:55pm On Feb 04, 2022
Thanks for information. Qatar Airways will tear my pocket for a family of three.... Yes, I saw KLM partnering Etihad via Abu Dhabi
jukeblam:

For flights into Australia coming from Nigeria, your best bet (based on cost & current schedules) is Qatar airways, then Emirates, followed by Etihad. Qatar is usually cheapest of the three.

KLM (if they are actually flying) will probably partner with Etihad on that Abu Dhabi route.

Frankly, just book Qatar yourself via their website - as long as your destination isn't Perth, you should be good.

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Televizo: 4:29pm On Feb 04, 2022
[quote author=ahdahese post=109947606]Visa Grant Alert!!!!

God is wonderful....
May it rain visa grants this month..... Amen

I receive the same testimony in the Name of Jesus Christ
Amen.

(1) (2) (3) ... (507) (508) (509) (510) (511) (512) (513) ... (687) (Reply)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 / Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant

Viewing this topic: cooldude23(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.