Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,455 members, 7,816,051 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:13 AM

General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 - Travel (511) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 (1250467 Views)

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (508) (509) (510) (511) (512) (513) (514) ... (687) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by TheBoy95: 7:54pm On Feb 04, 2022
Kimikenzy:
Hi guys!
I got admitted to Curtin University (WA) in November, and applied for a student visa in December. My visa was granted today. I currently need a bit of guidance on how to book int’l flights and the advisable one to use as well as a whole lot of other inquiries regarding arriving in WA (what to bring, e.t.c). Drop your number or mail through which I can reach you if can guide me. I can be reached on +2348179153080 (WhatsApp) or kimikenzy@gmail.com.
Best regards ��

WA is closed. I guess you intend going to another state first
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Froshloaded: 8:14pm On Feb 04, 2022
Kimikenzy:
Hi guys!
I got admitted to Curtin University (WA) in November, and applied for a student visa in December. My visa was granted today. I currently need a bit of guidance on how to book int’l flights and the advisable one to use as well as a whole lot of other inquiries regarding arriving in WA (what to bring, e.t.c). Drop your number or mail through which I can reach you if can guide me. I can be reached on +2348179153080 (WhatsApp) or kimikenzy@gmail.com.
Best regards ��

Congratulations
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by awoscop: 10:02pm On Feb 04, 2022
hello everyone please those that have booked flight already with qatar airways, do you pay with a dollar card or how do you do your payment. kindly help and reply.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Raymum: 11:57pm On Feb 04, 2022
emmygr8:

Do Nigerian travelling to australia on Turkish airline needs singapore Visa to layover in singapore for 7 hours?

Anyone booking Turkish Air to Aussie should select the following route: Nigeria(Abj/Lag)> Istanbul> Bangkok-Sydney

Singapore route is a 'No' for now, if u mistakenly pick Sigapore route you be ask at the Airport in Naija to pay approximately 80K Naira (out of pocket) to change route.

Note: Turkish Air won't refund you 'shi shi'
Thailand route is very good, use it and thank me later.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Raymum: 12:16am On Feb 05, 2022
ayobamiakinrind:

Maybe when Jesus comes niyen. This is why I've been reluctant to apply for visa, I read application fee isn't refundable.

I'm positive that WA will work out something (exemption) for International student to fly in, because the pressure is already mounting and govt will act accord...

Visa application fee is free for now, therefore, my unsolicited opinion is once u have your grant, fly in to any state where you have friends/relative, get cheap accommodation, your contacts will show u ways to get jobs that will pay the bills.

NOTE
As soon as you land Aussie, infor your Uni of your arrival and address, next thing you will begin to study online (for most courses). Aluta Continua...

I'm in WA but finished 2/3 of my course online due to Covid-19

1 Like

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by TheBoy95: 12:46am On Feb 05, 2022
Is there any special requirements needed before flying into another state pending WA border opening. I .e do I need to inform the uni?
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Raymum: 1:14am On Feb 05, 2022
TheBoy95:
Is there any special requirements needed before flying into another state pending WA border opening. I .e do I need to inform the uni?

You may infor the Uni of your plan travel for record purpose and for easy transition when WA open... as this would help them to better advice you on your study options ( Online Classes: via Zoom, Time-unrestricted, etc.,).
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Kimikenzy: 1:45am On Feb 05, 2022
Raymum:

I'm positive that WA will work out something (exemption) for International student to fly in, because the pressure is already mounting and govt will act accord...

Visa application fee is free for now, therefore, my unsolicited opinion is once u have your grant, fly in to any state where you have friends/relative, get cheap accommodation, your contacts will show u ways to get jobs that will pay the bills.

NOTE
As soon as you land Aussie, infor your Uni of your arrival and address, next thing you will begin to study online (for most courses). Aluta Continua...

What are the gadgets needed for efficient online study and what is it like writing exams online?
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Dikachi12: 1:55am On Feb 05, 2022
Congratulations bro i submitted my application to same Curtins 24th January pleas how long did it take them from ur Admission stage to your Admission Grant..i am anxiously waiting and praying so i can proceed to next stages..pleae can i Dm U..what agent did u use..Did u write English Test??

Kimikenzy:
Hi guys!
Best regards ��

1 Like

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Raymum: 2:15am On Feb 05, 2022
Kimikenzy:

What are the gadgets needed for efficient online study and what is it like writing exams online?

Laptop and internet.
Online exam is like writing IELTS online . Depending on ur Uni, you would be ask you to download/install an app (on your exact device to be used for the exam) which they will use to monitor you (visual and audio) to avoid 'copyism', 'community efforts' and all its cousins AKA examination malpractice.

Note: Your laptop charger won't fit into Aussie socket, so you will buy a suitable adaptor here.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by 0804476217zico: 5:46am On Feb 05, 2022
Hello, good morning, good afternoon, good evening, my good people. Please, is there any cheap universities in Australia for master degree program that has no application fees and do accept NECO as an English proficiency test? Thank you very much for your suggestions, ideas and contribution. God bless
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by tunlex01(m): 6:36am On Feb 05, 2022
[quote author=emmygr8 post=109905475][/quote]
No. You are eligible to travel 14 days after your second dose
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by ladun27(f): 7:09am On Feb 05, 2022
Thank you so much for this information
This WA border thing is really frustrating
Raymum:

NOTE

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Solitin40: 9:56am On Feb 05, 2022

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by abdurrazaq(m): 8:40pm On Feb 05, 2022
Solitin40:

What was the rate?

N583/USD
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by abdurrazaq(m): 8:41pm On Feb 05, 2022
ayobamiakinrind:

The app seems to credit it's virtual card using BDC rate, did you pay using this rate?

Yes sir
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by TheBoy95: 8:23am On Feb 06, 2022
Please who has an idea of the application process for PTA and how long it takes to get it from your Bank
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by ayobamiakinrind(m): 8:41am On Feb 06, 2022
Raymum:

NOTE

Thanks, I will submit stuff to my agent tomorrow.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Victoriouss: 10:10am On Feb 06, 2022
TheBoy95:
Applied on July
Medicals and biometrics since August
Request for additional documents (current employment evidence, Coe and OSHC) 24 January 2022
Documents uploaded 2nd February 2022
No response yet.
But God is in control

I applied in July and still waiting for a response. We're you asked for a statement of account in the additional documents?
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by TheBoy95: 1:09pm On Feb 06, 2022
God is great!!!
I've received my grant!!!!

3 Likes

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by TheBoy95: 1:10pm On Feb 06, 2022
Victoriouss:

I applied in July and still waiting for a response. We're you asked for a statement of account in the additional documents?
Only Coe and OSHC
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Dikachi12: 1:43pm On Feb 06, 2022
Wowww Congratulations bro..Please what school are u going to and Did u write IELTS AND SUBMITTED POF fOR VISA.. IS it Masters Degree u are going for..which Region are u goin To

TheBoy95:
God is great!!!
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Froshloaded: 1:59pm On Feb 06, 2022
TheBoy95:
God is great!!!

Congratulations
I told you God will do it!
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by TheBoy95: 2:46pm On Feb 06, 2022
Dikachi12:

Wowww Congratulations bro..Please what school are u going to and Did u write IELTS AND SUBMITTED POF fOR VISA.. IS it Masters Degree u are going for..which Region are u goin To

WA
Yes I wrote IELTS and submitted Pof to sch.
Masters
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by TheBoy95: 2:47pm On Feb 06, 2022
Froshloaded:

Congratulations
I told you God will do it!

Thanks
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Dikachi12: 6:09pm On Feb 06, 2022
I Mean did u submit POF and English Test during Visa Application..
And Which school...is it an AL1 School

TheBoy95:

WA
Masters
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by TheBoy95: 7:04pm On Feb 06, 2022
Dikachi12:
I Mean did u submit POF and English Test during Visa Application..
And Which school...is it an AL1 School

No.
Only submitted to sch.
It's an AL 1 sch
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Froshloaded: 7:22pm On Feb 06, 2022
TheBoy95:

WA
Masters

Did you submit pof to the immigration people too?

Modified
I've seen your response..
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by WestAfrican: 8:43pm On Feb 06, 2022
Search mara lawyers Australia on Google. Then find one in any city of your choice.

mummy1964:

Pls how can I get through a mara lawyer that someone has use in this thread
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by seunfoster: 1:03am On Feb 07, 2022
Please if you are in TAS, kindly dm me your contact. I need help with answers to many questions bothering my mind. Thank you
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Victoriouss: 8:56am On Feb 07, 2022
TheBoy95:
God is great!!!

Congratulations man. I'm happy for you.

(1) (2) (3) ... (508) (509) (510) (511) (512) (513) (514) ... (687) (Reply)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 / Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.