Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,371 members, 7,822,749 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:13 PM

General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 - Travel (59) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 (1254921 Views)

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) ... (687) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Cottyekundayo(m): 9:54am On Jul 09, 2017
weldonextreme:

Oops sorry dear. Thought u offered paid service in temporal accommodation, by the side...the reason I contacted u... Never mind, pls ignore.
Smart one bra. Take your time you will get all you need. My suggestion is that you search for back Packers so you don't get stranded on first night. Also, as soon as you arrive the airport , get a SIM card and some transport card.. this will save you from boarding expensive taxis and the internet connection on the aim will help you out.
About the aged care course in Sydney , Biko take your time and search the internet too. Like she said, Google is your friend. You will find cheaper rates and some times, expensive ones.. but then, you can weigh your options, regarding he course duration and proximity to your location.

Best regards in your endeavours sir and I hope you find this information useful.
Also, two things you need in Australia, information and revelation. Nobody is truly ready to help you perhaps i should have said very few people are ready to EPP you. So when you reach, what you believe in as regards keeping of friends, will surely come to play.

At the end, you are on your own mate.

6 Likes

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by KVickky(f): 9:55am On Jul 09, 2017
JewelStone:

Seriously? Do I sound/look like I'm giving out accommodation? That poster asked for help to settle down in Sydney! And even if I can help with accommodation for very few days, it'd be strictly for a young female, not a freaking couple!!!

Housing in Sydney is extremely expensive as you already know. If you're looking for someone to offer you and your wife a free temporary accommodation, then you're not ready to board that plane next week...

And if your wife is interested in aged care and disability courses, Google is your best friend.

Wow.. you could hve simply said you cant accompdate a couple.. this is not nice at all

2 Likes

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by phemmy28(m): 10:10am On Jul 09, 2017
weldonextreme:

Macquarie doesn't require test.

quick question bro: did the embassy ask you for SOA after visa application? Did you apply directly with your wife at the same time? Did the embassy request an english test result. Thanks bruv.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by weldonextreme: 10:15am On Jul 09, 2017
phemmy28:

quick question bro: did the embassy ask you for SOA after visa application? Did you apply directly with your wife at the same time? Did the embassy request an english test result. Thanks bruv.

No SOA requested but I included landed properties in my application though. Yes, I included my wife in the applicant as dependent, she did medicals n Biometrics etc. No request for English Test result by the embassy wen I applied.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by phemmy28(m): 10:22am On Jul 09, 2017
weldonextreme:

No SOA requested but I included landed properties in my application though. Yes, I included my wife in the applicant as dependent, she did medicals n Biometrics etc. No request for English Test result by the embassy wen I applied.

Why these people come talk say make my wife apply first and then when she gets there I apply next. Na wa oh. Thanks bro
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by JewelStone(f): 10:28am On Jul 09, 2017
Yeah my response may not have been the kindest, but it just proves how the thought of accommodating a couple/male sounded to me. And I'm standing by it.

Please you saintly posters should stop quoting me to preach about niceness blah blah blah, I'm not here for any of that. You truly don't know how you'd react in a situation, until you're in that situation.

3 Likes

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by weldonextreme: 10:28am On Jul 09, 2017
phemmy28:

Why these people come talk say make my wife apply first and then when she gets there I apply next. Na wa oh. Thanks bro

Who told you that?
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by phemmy28(m): 10:30am On Jul 09, 2017
weldonextreme:

Who told you that?

Our agent oh...pfl
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by weldonextreme: 10:34am On Jul 09, 2017
phemmy28:

Our agent oh...pfl
Well it's for your own good. They are expert in that area, so don't do otherwise. But if you must, have a well funded SOA handy just in case embassy request for it.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by tosinomis: 10:56am On Jul 09, 2017
Madam! This just proves u're really rude! Evn after your spontaneous response I expect by now u should have calmed down. But you still come up with a response like this without an apology. So sad u're far from it. It would have been better if u just kept mute without a response!
JewelStone:
Yeah my response may not have been the kindest, but it just proves how the thought of accommodating a couple/male sounded to me. And I'm standing by it.

Please you saintly posters should stop quoting me to preach about niceness blah blah blah, I'm not here for any of that. You truly don't know how you'd react in a situation, until you're in that situation.

6 Likes

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by JewelStone(f): 11:10am On Jul 09, 2017
tosinomis:
Madam! This just proves u're really rude! Evn after your spontaneous response I expect by now u should have calmed down. But you still come up with a response like this without an apology. So sad u're far from it. It would have been better if u just kept mute without a response!
Maybe I wasn't clear enough, I stand by my original response to that poster. And that means I don't owe anyone any apology, plus keeping mute is entirely at my discretion not yours.

You can feel sad for all the tea in China, thats your business not mine. I don't care about your opinion of me, it doesn't add any value to my life so you can shove it and move on.

1 Like

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Jiggsbaby: 11:14am On Jul 09, 2017
JewelStone:

Maybe I wasn't clear enough, I stand by my original response to that poster. And that means I don't owe anyone any apology, plus keeping mute is entirely at my discretion not yours.

You can feel sad for all the tea in China, thats your business not mine. I don't care about your opinion of me, it doesn't add any value to my life so you can shove it and move on.
this girl sef

3 Likes

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by JoeDuch: 11:22am On Jul 09, 2017
Jiggsbaby:
this girl sef

Please Nairaland should delect and block this girl that lacks manners. tomorrow someone will marry this one and keep in the house, u re just so rude . simple request from and u re freaking , its simple u politely say u cant help and u re hear ranting....BE GUIDED and cut down ur Ego....

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by JewelStone(f): 11:44am On Jul 09, 2017
^^^^ If I say what's on my mind now, justwise will come and ban me, so I'll ignore.

I can see all the people who sent me senseless PMs and I ignored them are out in full force today. Hahahaha

I didn't get to where I am now by giving into bullying from jobless people, so don't bother trying, you can't break me.

FYI, I'm not the type of woman a man can "marry and keep in the house". I'm the Queen and co-owner of my husband's house. So go play with girls who are in your league, I'm not here for this.

I'm done responding to this issue, got better things to do with my time.

6 Likes

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Amahjosh(m): 12:14pm On Jul 09, 2017
Please am new here...I have this intention of scholling in Australia for masters. But budget wise what I have now is 5M will it fly...Because am thinking if I get offer there I will take up jobs to pay for the balance bills..I already contacted pfl they say that budget will fly but am skeptical about the whole thing...And hope this courses telecommunication/ Network Engineering or computer engineering can get a PR after my program because I don't plan on coming back so soon
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by TULLOP: 12:18pm On Jul 09, 2017
Hi everyone,well I am a man who in no way know anyone on tjisnthread or familiar with anyone and I am.not trying to support @jewelstone but in all honesty I don't think her response to the question at first was rude,I actually found it rude with the way the poster @weldonextreme asked,read between the lines very we'll,you will find out he never asked for a favor,he asked authoritatively and we all in one way or the other deserve some little respect especially when a favored is about to be given,think of it she even said she wouldn't mind accommodating a young female which shows how kind she might be,We all have a way of reacting to issues,we all have our level of tolerance and patience,let's not start jumping into crazy conclusions about people and talking about marriage when all she's done is to be of help on this thread.kudos to weldonextreme for being a man but we should stop coming for jewelstone and just let peace reign.we all will get to our destinations safe and sound and we shall be achievers.Happy Sunday Everyone and goodluck to all grants expectant especially Mr Jegz1.
JewelStone:
^^^^ If I say what's on my mind now, justwise will come and ban me, so I'll ignore.

I can see all the people who sent me senseless PMs and I ignored them are out in full force today. Hahahaha

I didn't get to where I am now by giving into bullying from jobless people, so don't bother trying, you can't break me.

FYI, I'm not the type of woman a man can "marry and keep in the house". I'm the Queen and co-owner of my husband's house. So go play with girls who are in your league, I'm not here for this.

2 Likes

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by santity100: 12:20pm On Jul 09, 2017
Being polite is a very good virture for all of us though frustrating sometimes when some people come here and start asking questions like list of schools in australia, what is the visa fee , how do i apply for admission etc.. when information are available all over the internets.

social media and online public forums just pack all kind of facless people together.

6 Likes

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by DelzyB: 12:22pm On Jul 09, 2017
5M is enuf for your fees as Pfl majorly does Al1 schools. Nonetheless u need to av a gd SOA when u are abt applying for your Visa. Use google to check the SOL courses that can further enhance ur stay back in Australia. Hope this helps

1 Like

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by DelzyB: 12:28pm On Jul 09, 2017
Pls house, gurus, honorables, ladies and gentlemen pls do u need travel experience in applying for Australian student grant
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by jackson2dye4: 12:41pm On Jul 09, 2017
JewelStone:

When are you coming to Sydney and what's your gender?

I should be in Sydney 11th and m male. Hope u can help cry
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by segunojo866: 12:44pm On Jul 09, 2017
Please what are my chances of getting an Australian students visa for bachelor's at age 21.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Jiggsbaby: 12:50pm On Jul 09, 2017
JewelStone:

Why don't u say ur mind and get banned

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Jiggsbaby: 12:51pm On Jul 09, 2017
Amahjosh:
Please am new here...I have this intention of scholling in Australia for masters. But budget wise what I have now is 5M will it fly...Because am thinking if I get offer there I will take up jobs to pay for the balance bills..I already contacted pfl they say that budget will fly but am skeptical about the whole thing...And hope this courses telecommunication/ Network Engineering or computer engineering can get a PR after my program because I don't plan on coming back so soon
it will bro
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by segunojo866: 12:52pm On Jul 09, 2017
santity100:
Being polite is a very good virture for all of us though frustrating sometimes when some people come here and start asking questions like list of schools in australia, what is the visa fee , how do i apply for admission etc.. when information are available all over the internets.

social media and online public forums just pack all kind of facless people together.
my brother take it easy, nobody is perfect everybody at a point in life ask irrelevant questions it's natural but if the questions people ask here is annoying you just ignore. Some people know d answers to those questions but there just want to interact with others to either confirm or make friends with people during the process

3 Likes

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by segunojo866: 12:53pm On Jul 09, 2017
JewelStone:

sister you killed it here. Ride on
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by tosinomis: 1:08pm On Jul 09, 2017
Like I said, you've lost it completely. So there's no point.
JewelStone:

5 Likes

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by segunojo866: 1:09pm On Jul 09, 2017
JewelStone:

Seriously? Do I sound/look like I'm giving out accommodation? That poster asked for help to settle down in Sydney! And even if I can help with accommodation for very few days, it'd be strictly for a young female, not a freaking couple!!!

Housing in Sydney is extremely expensive as you already know. If you're looking for someone to offer you and your wife a free temporary accommodation, then you're not ready to board that plane next week...

And if your wife is interested in aged care and disability courses, Google is your best friend.
Lolz two couples want to lodge in your apartment. You can just assist the woman and leave the man to his faith
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by santity100: 1:26pm On Jul 09, 2017
segunojo866:
my brother take it easy, nobody is perfect everybody at a point in life ask irrelevant questions it's natural but if the questions people ask here is annoying you just ignore. Some people know d answers to those questions but there just want to interact with others to either confirm or make friends with people during the process

i am saying we need to be polite to one another.

Why are you telling me this ?

I dont get you.

It is better for you quote the girl and give her this advice.

1 Like

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by egbabiekperemo1: 1:28pm On Jul 09, 2017
JoeDuch:

Please Nairaland should delect and block this girl that lacks manners. tomorrow someone will marry this one and keep in the house, u re just so rude . simple request from u and u re freaking out , its simple u politely say u cant help and u re hear ranting....BE GUIDED and cut down ur Ego....

Lolz. Scary
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by joephemzyz(m): 1:39pm On Jul 09, 2017
Let brotherly love continue...

(1) (2) (3) ... (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) ... (687) (Reply)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 / Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.