Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,264 members, 7,836,200 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:57 PM

General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 - Travel (615) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 (1261715 Views)

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (612) (613) (614) (615) (616) (617) (618) ... (688) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by 4everEdward(m): 12:45pm On Feb 17, 2023
Hello good evening gurus in the house please I applied for Monash university and I am about to pay for application fee.

I don’t want to use agent please how can I go ahead and pay the app fee because my Nigeria bank isn’t working
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Sasha27: 9:03am On Feb 18, 2023
4everEdward:
Hello good evening gurus in the house please I applied for Monash university and I am about to pay for application fee.

I don’t want to use agent please how can I go ahead and pay the app fee because my Nigeria bank isn’t working

Is there a particular reason you do not wanna use an agent
My personal advice : At least use an agent to secure admission and if you don’t want the agent to file for your visa, you do the visa processing yourself.
This agents are there for a reason, to make sure you do not make errors (The ones that know what they are doing) besides most Australian schools require an agent to submit an application on your behalf.
You paying application fee for something that’s nt guaranteed, when an agent can give you multiple school options and guide you through the application process and there are schools that you don’t need to pay application fee.
“Anything worth doing it’s worth doing well to avoid had I known”

3 Likes

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by 080mamaayi: 3:23pm On Feb 18, 2023
Pls, how much do they agents normally charge?
Secondly, after paying agent fee, does the person also need to pay application fee?
Sasha27:

My personal advice : At least use an agent to secure admission and if you don’t want the agent to file for your visa, you do the visa processing yourself.
This agents are there for a reason, to make sure you do not make errors (The ones that know what they are doing) besides most Australian schools require an agent to submit an application on your behalf.
You paying application fee for something that’s nt guaranteed, when an agent can give you multiple school options and guide you through the application process and there are schools that you don’t need to pay application fee.

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Sasha27: 4:06pm On Feb 18, 2023
080mamaayi:
Pls, how much do they agents normally charge?
Secondly, after paying agent fee, does the person also need to pay application fee?

Between 100-250k (it depends on what services they are rendering to you) and I think there are some that don’t charge you for admission application
There are schools in Australia that do not require an application fee before applying e.g Western Sydney university, University of south Australia, RMIT University etc (you can use goggle also to find out list of schools that do not require application fees)

1 Like

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by chibulati: 6:46pm On Feb 18, 2023
Sasha27:

Am still having issues on this agent thing,,, i thought they are there to guild you but i don't really understand what's happening... one is telling me that i should provide a CV and it should not have more than 6 months gap,... that means from my primary school till now .... so me that stayed like 3 years before getting admission into the university, what am my going to provide then?...

1 Like

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Wrap46: 1:13am On Feb 19, 2023
Please I have a question, do you necessary need to seat for an English exam before applying for study permit ?
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by ChikeGreat: 9:02am On Feb 19, 2023
chibulati:

Am still having issues on this agent thing,,, i thought they are there to guild you but i don't really understand what's happening... one is telling me that i should provide a CV and it should not have more than 6 months gap,... that means from my primary school till now .... so me that stayed like 3 years before getting admission into the university, what am my going to provide then?...

Agents are to guide you but you have to provide the documents that they are to work with.

Anyone you can't provide, ask them to put you through on how to get it.

On that CV Gap thing, you can fill it up with work. Let me give you an expo on filling that, fill it with a role from a small imaginary company with verifiable contacts.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by penitential(m): 11:39am On Feb 19, 2023
Good morning house,

Please I want to ask the following questions

1. Considering the 40hr/week work time, what is the pay range/Hr job one could get as a student? Can a student get a job paying 60Aud/Hr?

2. If someone pays 50% tuition before leaving Nigeria, can someone pay the remaining 50% tuition while working for three months which makes a semester? Considering the 40hrs/week allowance. Or can work exceed the 40hrs/week?

3. Lastly, is it automatic to get 3years of post graduate work permit after a 2years master program.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by OAOA: 2:08pm On Feb 19, 2023
penitential:
Good morning house,

1. Considering the 40hr/week work time, what is the pay range/Hr job one could get as a student? Can a student get a job paying 60Aud/Hr?
It is achievable but one needs some certifications and experiences to get that amount per hour

2. If someone pays 50% tuition before leaving Nigeria, can someone pay the remaining 50% tuition while working for three months which makes a semester? Considering the 40hrs/week allowance. Or can work exceed the 40hrs/week?
At the moment, the limited working hour is on hold till July, I think so. Also, it's achievable like number one

3. Lastly, is it automatic to get 3years of post graduate work permit after a 2years master program.
I'd say yes but one is required to look for employment within that window

1 Like

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by SundayphilipNic: 3:01pm On Feb 19, 2023
Please i have some questions regarding my Australia journey. I have my Admission and visa granted and I'm suppose to start school on 20th of February but due to delay in getting fund for my flight ticket, Accommodation and living expenses, i told my agent to difer the Admission for next semester by may intake, which he has done. i want to know if am able to raise money by march, can i travel to Australia and start work while waiting for when my study would commence which is by the month of May. thank you all.

1 Like

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Oviebright: 3:13pm On Feb 19, 2023
SundayphilipNic:
Please i have some questions regarding my Australia journey. I have my Admission and visa granted and I'm suppose to start school on 20th of February but due to delay in getting fund for my flight ticket, Accommodation and living expenses, i told my agent to difer the Admission for next semester by may intake, which he has done. i want to know if am able to raise money by march, can i travel to Australia and start work while waiting for when my study would commence which is by the month of May. thank you all.
Yes it’s even better you come earlier so you have more time to work and save up money for other expenses. U can come like a month before your start date or even 2 months before it self.

1 Like

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Oviebright: 3:19pm On Feb 19, 2023
penitential:
Good morning house,

Most of the jobs here usually pays between 28 to 38 $ per hour other higher paying job are usually professional jobs. This 28 to 38$ per are usually care jobs or warehouse jobs. They usually give higher paying jobs to PR. Or u gather more certifications to increase your pay cos companies usually pays based on ur certifications. Like those higher paying companies prefer taking PR. But u can still get higher paying jobs depending on people that could help you.

2 Likes

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Olami0391: 4:54pm On Feb 19, 2023
SundayphilipNic:
please can I have your number?
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by 4everEdward(m): 10:23pm On Feb 19, 2023
SundayphilipNic:
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by 4everEdward(m): 10:23pm On Feb 19, 2023
SundayphilipNic:

Please can you r recommend your agent who helped you in this process to me
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by EZEUDENE(m): 11:37pm On Feb 19, 2023
SundayphilipNic:

Please can I have your WhatsApp contact?
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by whisperkay(m): 12:46am On Feb 20, 2023
Hello Guys, Do we have anyone in University of Wollongong? or do you know someone who is a current student? I am supposed to resume this Autumn session which starts by Feb 27. But I just had my visa biometrics and medical and on Feb 9 & 10 respectively. My agent is advising I don't enroll yet, like to wait for the visa decision. But I am not sure what to do atm. Does anyone have this experience?
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Flames000(m): 3:08am On Feb 20, 2023
Hello Guys, Kudos to all Contributors. On this thread, congratulations to those who have benefitted from this thread and Goodluck to those anticipating.

I want to make an enquiry.

I Studied Architecture, and have experience as an Architect ever since graduation. Now I have applied for Masters in Architecture in Western Sydney University and have been granted a conditional offer. But before I fulfill these conditions, I want to know if getting a PR with This Architecture program is feasible.
What are my chances?

NB; I have a masters degree in Architecture from Nigeria already, but I didn’t declare for obvious reasons.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Blessedberry: 9:32am On Feb 20, 2023
Hi everyone, please for those that have gotten their Visa, how long did it take and secondly my status has been on initial assessment for over a month now and I'm getting really worried. Please how long does it take to change from initial assessment to further assessment? Or is it possible to get a decision right from the initial assessment? Please kindly share your experiences on this, thanks.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by chibulati: 9:34am On Feb 20, 2023
ChikeGreat:

Agents are to guide you but you have to provide the documents that they are to work with.

Anyone you can't provide, ask them to put you through on how to get it.

On that CV Gap thing, you can fill it up with work. Let me give you an expo on filling that, fill it with a role from a small imaginary company with verifiable contacts.

Expert education is telling me that it must be registered

1 Like

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Akts: 10:26am On Feb 20, 2023
Good morning house, pls like how much can be in my account to enable me for masters program in construction management in Australia? And do the embassy do bank verification? . Pls help a brother.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by chibulati: 10:44am On Feb 20, 2023
Blessedberry:
Hi everyone, please for those that have gotten their Visa, how long did it take and secondly my status has been on initial assessment for over a month now and I'm getting really worried. Please how long does it take to change from initial assessment to further assessment? Or is it possible to get a decision right from the initial assessment? Please kindly share your experiences on this, thanks.

Did you do the application yourself? and which school?
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by 4everEdward(m): 11:32am On Feb 20, 2023
Guys I finish my secondary since 2018 and I have been hustling all this while, please do I have a chance of gaining admission in any Australia university
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Blessedberry: 11:40am On Feb 20, 2023
No I used an agent, Torrens university
chibulati:

Did you do the application yourself? and which school?
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by chibulati: 1:18pm On Feb 20, 2023
Blessedberry:
No I used an agent, Torrens university

Please which agent did you use?
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Blessedberry: 1:28pm On Feb 20, 2023
RUC
chibulati:

Please which agent did you use?
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by chibulati: 1:47pm On Feb 20, 2023
Blessedberry:
RUC
mine is still stressing me.... was there any verification done on the CV you submitted ,, like all the places you worked??....
expert education is asking me to fill the gaps in my CV with a registered Business or Organization and that i should also send evidence of working
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by 080mamaayi: 3:02pm On Feb 20, 2023
I don't understand all these.
So someone without any work experience from a registered organization is not eligible to further his or her education in Australia😭

chibulati:
mine is still stressing me.... was there any verification done on the CV you submitted ,, like all the places you worked??....
expert education is asking me to fill the gaps in my CV with a registered Business or Organization and that i should also send evidence of working
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Sasha27: 3:15pm On Feb 20, 2023
chibulati:

They want the best for you. There is no essence filling an organization that can’t be verified.
Meaning if you filling an organization you work with (The business should be registered with CAC) that’s what they mean.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Shayeedee: 7:37am On Feb 21, 2023
Please I need help on how to go about proof of funds, 🙏
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Shayeedee: 7:40am On Feb 21, 2023
SundayphilipNic:

Please can I talk to you

1 Like

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Shayeedee: 7:58am On Feb 21, 2023
Dannypaul2022:
My visa has been granted today.
I submitted visa application on June 23rd
Torrens University
Self Sponsored
Visa was granted today Sep. 2nd
No calls or emails from AHC
I had 2 USA Visa refusals and I declared that in my application.
I submitted no fake documents whatsoever neither did I lie about anything..

I only observed that they emailed one of the issuers of the Letter of Recommendation I submitted to confirm the authenticity of the letter. I knew this because the person that issued the letter called me before replying AHC. Not more than one hour after they received confirmation email from him.. My visa was granted.

Let this be an inspiration to someone else.

Please can I ask a few questions 🙏

(1) (2) (3) ... (612) (613) (614) (615) (616) (617) (618) ... (688) (Reply)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 / Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.