Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,780 members, 7,817,233 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:28 AM

General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 - Travel (618) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 (1251140 Views)

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (615) (616) (617) (618) (619) (620) (621) ... (687) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Nobody: 6:46pm On Mar 02, 2023
Hello Guys
Please is there any one still waiting for their Aussie Student visa??
I applied since the 16th of January. And I havenโ€™t gotten any response

1 Like

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by ChikeGreat: 12:38am On Mar 03, 2023
Ebdumi:
Good morning house,
I want to ask, if your being sponsored by a cooperate account, what are the documents you provide to the embassy

The business registration details to show the owner(s) of the business and the statement of account.

1 Like

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Ebdumi: 5:51am On Mar 03, 2023
ChikeGreat:

The business registration details to show the owner(s) of the business and the statement of account.

Thank you

1 Like

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by kingsleek26(m): 7:32am On Mar 03, 2023
Did you apply personally or with an agent?
Janetska:
Hello Guys
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by samson00: 9:29am On Mar 03, 2023
Janetska:
Hello Guys

You are not alone, Jan 11, and still waiting

1 Like

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Nobody: 10:35am On Mar 03, 2023
kingsleek26:
Did you apply personally or with an agent?

I applied with an agent ooo. I even had to defer my intake because of this because they gave me an option to start online or defer to next intake
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Nobody: 10:36am On Mar 03, 2023
samson00:

Jesus ๐Ÿ˜ž๐Ÿ˜ž what is your agent saying
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by azarenka: 11:53am On Mar 03, 2023
Hello guys!
Please I am asking for someone.
Can someone who studied Sociology and Anthropology first degree do a masters in social works?

Also is IELTS compulsory for all?

1 Like

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Schoolofthouth: 11:55am On Mar 03, 2023
Are you in need of winter wears and travelling bag's in Lagos
Look no further all you need is available
No matter the country temperature we gat you.
For more information please call or WhatsApp this number
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Innocent4life00: 1:59pm On Mar 03, 2023
Janetska:

I applied with an agent ooo. I even had to defer my intake because of this because they gave me an option to start online or defer to next intake
Please ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿฝ how much did you pay as deposit
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Innocent4life00: 1:59pm On Mar 03, 2023
samson00:

Please how much did you pay as initial deposit ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿฝ
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Innocent4life00: 2:00pm On Mar 03, 2023
samson00:

Please how much did you pay as deposit
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Innocent4life00: 2:02pm On Mar 03, 2023
Good day house!!
I want to start my Australia school visa process
I want to know how much Is the minimum initial deposit I will have to pay to get my COE
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Nobody: 2:15pm On Mar 03, 2023
Innocent4life00:

Please ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿฝ how much did you pay as deposit

i payed 16,590AUD

1 Like 1 Share

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Nonso37(f): 3:04pm On Mar 03, 2023
Please I'm still doing my undergraduate studies here in Nigeria and I'm studying computer science... If I'm done with my undergraduate studies can I apply for masters immediately in computer science in any Aussie school.. and can I file for PR with such course.... Thank you so much guys, please I would need answers to this questions....
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Guruindahouse(m): 4:31pm On Mar 03, 2023
Did you get the admission bro?
Okattamgbee:
Congratulations Sir.

Kindly assist me with your FORM A plug.

Thank you.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Guruindahouse(m): 6:51pm On Mar 03, 2023
Is there anyone that got his/her visa while living outside Nigeria? I am outside Nigeria right now and it seems that I am going to get scholarship for my PhD study.

Kindly reply me
Thanks
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Newbie123: 7:36pm On Mar 03, 2023
Focus99:
Gurus please I need reply oooh help my life....just starting out

1) Do I have to pay application fee to apply to a school?

2) Do one have to apply for a school towards career progression or degree progression?

You haven't even gotten here and you're already forming guru. Mtchww
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Nobody: 9:02pm On Mar 03, 2023
Blessedberry:
Hi everyone, please for those that have gotten their Visa, how long did it take and secondly my status has been on initial assessment for over a month now and I'm getting really worried. Please how long does it take to change from initial assessment to further assessment? Or is it possible to get a decision right from the initial assessment? Please kindly share your experiences on this, thanks.
Hello how far with your application
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by OAOA: 12:06am On Mar 04, 2023
Innocent4life00:
Good day house!!
I want to start my Australia school visa process
I want to know how much Is the minimum initial deposit I will have to pay to get my COE

Definite answer to this is subject to the course and school
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by OAOA: 12:12am On Mar 04, 2023
Focus99:
Gurus please I need reply oooh help my life....just starting out

1) Do I have to pay application fee to apply to a school?

2) Do one have to apply for a school towards career progression or degree progression?

1. Subject to the school you're applying to

2. It's your call, what do you want? Please give it a thorough thought as your decision would help you to write your GTE very well

1 Like

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by kingsleek26(m): 2:11am On Mar 04, 2023
When is your program commencement date?

Janetska:

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Pepeemma: 6:08am On Mar 04, 2023
I don't think so
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Nobody: 9:04am On Mar 04, 2023
kingsleek26:
When is your program commencement date?

It was supposed to be 20th February but i had to defer
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Pepeemma: 4:32am On Mar 05, 2023
Please house help me who knows about icms in Sydney in Australia. Do the give admissions quick ? Please how do the school operate
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Pepeemma: 4:38am On Mar 05, 2023
Where else give admissions quickly
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by mekmolly: 9:00am On Mar 05, 2023
Guruindahouse:
Is there anyone that got his/her visa while living outside Nigeria? I am outside Nigeria right now and it seems that I am going to get scholarship for my PhD study.

Kindly reply me
Thanks

Yeah, I got my visa outside Nigeria!!
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by chibulati: 3:19pm On Mar 05, 2023
080mamaayi:
I don't understand all these.
So someone without any work experience from a registered organization is not eligible to further his or her education in Australia๐Ÿ˜ญ

that's my current issues now.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by chibulati: 3:29pm On Mar 05, 2023
val56:
Congrats to me...
I have recieved that golden email, Visa Grant
Grateful to God and my guys here who has been helpful so far.
Application lodged on 17th Jan
Biometric on 21st
Medicals on 23rd
Visa grant on 16 Feb

please which agent did you use?
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by 080mamaayi: 4:16pm On Mar 05, 2023
Have you been able to sort this out? If yes, how did you go about it.....what do you intend to do if you have not?
chibulati:

that's my current issues now.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Guruindahouse(m): 4:27pm On Mar 05, 2023
Let me pm you sir.
I really appreciate your time. Thanks ๐Ÿ™
mekmolly:

Yeah, I got my visa outside Nigeria!!
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by gracespeakss: 6:04pm On Mar 05, 2023
I got my visa outside Nigeria.
It came in yesterday.

Guruindahouse:

Kindly reply me
Thanks

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (615) (616) (617) (618) (619) (620) (621) ... (687) (Reply)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 / Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.