Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,778 members, 7,817,207 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:14 AM

General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 - Travel (617) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 (1251131 Views)

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (614) (615) (616) (617) (618) (619) (620) ... (687) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by 080mamaayi: 11:25am On Feb 24, 2023
Good day my dear.
Please I would love to speak with you on something very important, please kindly drop an email for me so that I can private chat you....I tried sending a mail myself but it wasn't going...pls help๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™[quote author=Naijabad post=104627779][/quote]
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by 080mamaayi: 11:52am On Feb 24, 2023
@Fumpat
080mamaayi:
Good day my dear.
Please I would love to speak with you on something very important, please kindly drop an email for me so that I can private chat you....I tried sending a mail myself but it wasn't going...pls help๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by whisperkay(m): 4:36pm On Feb 24, 2023
Chizzyvivian:

Please how long did it take the school to respond on your application? itโ€™s four weeks now no response on my application.

I have forgotten how long cos I actually deferred the first time. But I believe you should just follow up with your agent. They can send a mail to the school to ask whats up.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Chizzyvivian: 10:07pm On Feb 24, 2023
whisperkay:

I have forgotten how long cos I actually deferred the first time. But I believe you should just follow up with your agent. They can send a mail to the school to ask whats up.

Alright. Thank you
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by tunlex01(m): 1:54pm On Feb 25, 2023
Flames000:
Hello Guys, Kudos to all Contributors. On this thread, congratulations to those who have benefitted from this thread and Goodluck to those anticipating.

I want to make an enquiry.

I Studied Architecture, and have experience as an Architect ever since graduation. Now I have applied for Masters in Architecture in Western Sydney University and have been granted a conditional offer. But before I fulfill these conditions, I want to know if getting a PR with This Architecture program is feasible.
What are my chances?

NB; I have a masters degree in Architecture from Nigeria already, but I didnโ€™t declare for obvious reasons.
Why are you running student visa application and not skilled migration?
You get plenty money sha

1 Like

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Elegantus: 1:59pm On Feb 25, 2023
val56:
Congrats to me...
I have recieved that golden email, Visa Grant
Grateful to God and my guys here who has been helpful so far.
Application lodged on 17th Jan
Biometric on 21st
Medicals on 23rd
Visa grant on 16 Feb

Congratulations. When you arrive Australia, you might need my assistance for some certification to enable you get a job. It depends on your experience and interest though.Check my signature.

1 Like

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Elegantus: 2:01pm On Feb 25, 2023
penitential:
Good morning house,

Please I want to ask the following questions

1. Considering the 40hr/week work time, what is the pay range/Hr job one could get as a student? Can a student get a job paying 60Aud/Hr?

2. If someone pays 50% tuition before leaving Nigeria, can someone pay the remaining 50% tuition while working for three months which makes a semester? Considering the 40hrs/week allowance. Or can work exceed the 40hrs/week?

3. Lastly, is it automatic to get 3years of post graduate work permit after a 2years master program.

To answer your question in one sentence. If you ever make it to Australia, you'll be fine and the concerns won't be any issue.

9 Likes

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Elegantus: 2:04pm On Feb 25, 2023
4everEdward:
Hello good evening gurus in the house please I applied for Monash university and I am about to pay for application fee.

I donโ€™t want to use agent please how can I go ahead and pay the app fee because my Nigeria bank isnโ€™t working

Get a friend in Aus to pay for you while you give them the naira equivalent
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Elegantus: 2:06pm On Feb 25, 2023
Moloncho:

I recently got my visa grant on Jan 31st. Institution of study is at UNSW. I earlier recommended Expert Education and Visa Services. They saw me through the process after my sch requested I nominate an agent for GTE statement. They also processed my visa.
Visa lodged on Dec 30th
Medicals on Jan 15th
Biometrics on Jan 16th
Visa granted on Jan 31st.

Congratulations. When you arrive Australia, you might need my assistance for some certification to enable you get a job. It depends on your experience and interest though.Check my signature.

1 Like

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Morp: 5:44am On Feb 26, 2023
Hello Guys,
I applied for masters visa on January 17th and up till now i havent heard anything.
I am a little bit worried because my start date has passed and also i didnt lodge my visa from
Nigeria.
Please what do i do?

Speak to your agent and university to advise you on next line of action. In some instance, you'd need to get another COE and upload accordingly.
Secondly, go through documents you submitted to ensure you submitted everything according to the checklist for your university. Don't get discouraged, it'd end in praise.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Morp: 5:52am On Feb 26, 2023
Ctemi:
Hello Gurus in the house, I have a question as regard using agent, is it mandatory someone used agent from his/her country (Nigeria) since my brother reside in Ibadan Nigeria? I will appreciate if anybody can recommend a good agent for us.
Thank you guys.
Agents are used according to your country of residence not necessarily origin. E.g. if you are residing in Ghana on Nigeria passport, then you'll need agents in Ghana. Therefore, your brother can use any agent in Nigeria.
To determine agent, go with the list provided by the university, then look up the agents to determine what works for you.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Morp: 5:59am On Feb 26, 2023
Jimdatzme:
Good morning to every one here assisting one another, I am impressed honestly.
Please I need an advise; My agent deferred my admission/intake from March session to July session because of delay in sending COE, less than than 3 weeks of deferring I got my COE,
I am about to apply for visa but I was advised by someone to wait till May to apply being that I have deferred to July session;
Should I wait till then โ€œMayโ€ or I can apply for visa this February?
I will be glad to get a response. Thanks in anticipation!!
If you have all the required documents, you can lodge your visa application. Congratulations in advance.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Shayeedee: 4:03pm On Feb 26, 2023
ChikeGreat:
Hello House,

Your comments have been very helpful and hopeful for me here.

I just got my VISA grant this morning.

I got my COE to Australian Catholic University (ACU) on Nov 27, 2022.

Applied for VISA Dec 15, 2022
Biometrics Dec 28, 2022
Medicals Dec 29, 2022

Visa Grant: Jan 31, 2023

I did all I could do, and backed it up with prayer.

To all of you still waiting, just have faith and believe.

Congrats to you. I tap into your testimony. Please do you mind if I ask you some questions privately

2 Likes

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by ChikeGreat: 4:29pm On Feb 26, 2023
Shayeedee:

Congrats to you. I tap into your testimony. Please do you mind if I ask you some questions privately

Yeah
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Shayeedee: 4:42pm On Feb 26, 2023
ChikeGreat:

Yeah

Email sent
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Shayeedee: 5:28pm On Feb 26, 2023
ChikeGreat:

Yeah

This is my email
tenidee4@gmail.com

Please kindly send an email
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Deprofessional(m): 6:03pm On Feb 26, 2023
Elegantus:

I sent you a mail.

Please respond via mail let's talk.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Elegantus: 8:23pm On Feb 26, 2023
Deprofessional:

I sent you a mail.

Please respond via mail let's talk.

Note sure I got it. Check my website on my bio. It has my contact information .
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Jimdatzme: 9:40pm On Feb 26, 2023
Morp:

If you have all the required documents, you can lodge your visa application. Congratulations in advance.

Thanks a lot for your response. I am really grateful!!
I claim the congratulations. God bless!!
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Elachuks(f): 10:08pm On Feb 26, 2023
PLEASE can anyone tell me the chances of getting a grant when get admitted to Cdu or Utas. Please I only have 17mill for POF
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Preciouschisom(f): 10:09pm On Feb 26, 2023
Good evening Guys!
Please who has recently logged Form A and what bank and how long did it take to get debit?
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Innocent4life00: 11:26pm On Feb 26, 2023
Elegantus:

Get a friend in Aus to pay for you while you give them the naira equivalent
Will I pay them back with black market rate ?
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by OAOA: 4:28am On Feb 27, 2023
Innocent4life00:

Most likely yes
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Elegantus: 7:09am On Feb 27, 2023
Innocent4life00:

It's up to you or them to decide.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Sasha27: 7:36am On Feb 27, 2023
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by karryprincess: 10:07am On Feb 27, 2023
AyaE:
Hello Guys, my grant just came in today!!!!
Thanks to everyone who has contributed on this thread one way or the other on this thread. It has helped immensely.
My time line:
Submitted application-31st July 2019
Conditional offer- 15th July 2019
CoE- 24th November 2019
Biometrics- 27th December 2019
Submitted Visa Application- 25th January 2020
IELTS Score- 7.0 (I had a minimum band score of 7.0 so my average was 7.0). I got a waiver from the school so I didn't need IELTS for school admission. My agent advised I write one for visa so I did.
School- Flinders University
Sponsor's account: My maternal uncle. Submitted 2 bank statements. One had 18m and the other was a fixed deposit account that matures every 30days. It had 13m.
Course- Social work (masters)
BSc- Microbiology

Submitted my credentials, letter from sponsor, proof of relationship to sponsor (uncle & Mum's NPC) and sponsor's account statement. I didn't submit payslips or my account statement sha.
Challenges faced: I already had an MSc in Microbiology so applying for a second masters was what I had to prove. Plus, with Social Work being a high risk course I had to write a convincing SOP. (I can share that with anyone interested cos mehn this took me like a month to write). My work experience was also a bonus cos I work as a care assistant.
Sometime in December the bank statement I used for the school admission could no longer be used cos he had to move the funds to another bank for investment reasons. He had to submit another letter to this effect. He also had to back it up with the fixed deposit account.
School resumes on Monday so if anyone could help with flight and accommodation links, I'd be most grateful.

Thank God!!!!!!!

Congratulations.... please did you get a direct offer to Master of Social or you will have to go 6moths graduate program?
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by mekmolly: 8:02am On Feb 28, 2023
Hello everyone,

Please is there anyone coming to Melbourne soonest?
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by aThousandHills: 12:02am On Mar 01, 2023
Please please someone should help me out here.

Must the account statement for GTE assesment begin to read from the 1st day of the month or it can start reading from anyday as far a 3 month period is captured?

Pls pls its urgent
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Moloncho: 3:21am On Mar 01, 2023
aThousandHills:
Please please someone should help me out here.

Must the account statement for GTE assesment begin to read from the 1st day of the month or it can start reading from anyday as far a 3 month period is captured?

Pls pls its urgent
Preferably 1st of the month
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Stankovic007(m): 8:40am On Mar 01, 2023
val56:
Congrats to me...
I have recieved that golden email, Visa Grant
Grateful to God and my guys here who has been helpful so far.
Application lodged on 17th Jan
Biometric on 21st
Medicals on 23rd
Visa grant on 16 Feb

Congratulations, have you travelled? Can I ask you some question through e-mail?
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by iceberg54: 10:51am On Mar 02, 2023
Hi All,

My sis is heading to Curtin University next week and looking for accommodation. Please if you're a Curtin student and have any links, kindly inbox me. A room in a shared accommodation will be fine. We have tried the usual avenues but not getting any response.

Thanks guys.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Ebdumi: 11:34am On Mar 02, 2023
Good morning house,
I want to ask, if your being sponsored by a cooperate account, what are the documents you provide to the embassy

(1) (2) (3) ... (614) (615) (616) (617) (618) (619) (620) ... (687) (Reply)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 / Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.