Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,561 members, 7,820,028 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:39 AM

General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 - Travel (669) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 (1253141 Views)

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (666) (667) (668) (669) (670) (671) (672) ... (687) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Ideyaussie: 9:24am On Aug 19, 2023
Douleh27:
my suggestion for you would be to talk to an education agent for proper advisory

Okay, bro thanks can you suggest any for me
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Douleh27: 7:16am On Aug 21, 2023
try idp or options education
Ideyaussie:

Okay, bro thanks can you suggest any for me
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Ideyaussie: 2:02pm On Aug 21, 2023
Douleh27:
try idp or options education

Okay, you know their contact or i should Google them or is the same incharge of ielts
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Douleh27: 3:45pm On Aug 21, 2023
just google them, u will find their contact on the internet
Ideyaussie:

Okay, you know their contact or i should Google them or is the same incharge of ielts
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by penitential(m): 5:50pm On Aug 21, 2023
Good evening house,

Please I want to confirm, that police character report is not compulsory for visa application.

Please can anyone confirm this, if you have applied without it before .
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Vincentosa: 2:13pm On Aug 22, 2023
penitential:
Good evening house,

Please I want to confirm, that police character report is not compulsory for visa application.

Please can anyone confirm this, if you have applied without it before .

I remembered I applied with it, but it was not required for student visa. That was 2022 April. Check with the person assisting you to process the visa. But I will advise if you have the means to do it, pls try to get it.

1 Like

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by utrills(f): 4:44pm On Aug 22, 2023
Vincentosa:

I remembered I applied with it, but it was not required for student visa. That was 2022 April. Check with the person assisting you to process the visa. But I will advise if you have the means to do it, pls try to get it.

What is it used for?
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by frankdaholy: 7:43pm On Aug 22, 2023
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Pappibearr: 8:58am On Aug 23, 2023
VISA GRANT!
Alhamdulilah!

Submitted application : June 5
S56 request : July 31st
Date of grant : august 23rd
Course : Masters of social work (professional Qualifying). Although I studied law at my undergraduate level.

I had to defer till next year. I would be going to JamesCook University in Townsville. Thank you so much for your support guys . I really hope everyone else here get theirs also.

13 Likes

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Ernest93: 9:16am On Aug 23, 2023
Pappibearr:
VISA GRANT!
Alhamdulilah!

Course : Masters of social work (professional Qualifying). Although I studied law at my undergraduate level.

Although I had to defer till next year. Thank you so much for your support guys . I really hope everyone else here get theirs also.

Congrats bro. I tap into your testimony ooo
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Jogolhino: 9:17am On Aug 23, 2023
Congratulations. Please can we connect? I applied on June 6 and also had an s56 request on August 4

Pappibearr:
VISA GRANT!
Alhamdulilah!

Although I had to defer till next year. Thank you so much for your support guys . I really hope everyone else here get theirs also.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by OAOA: 9:32am On Aug 23, 2023
Pappibearr:
VISA GRANT!
Alhamdulilah!

Alhamdulillaah, I'm glad it's ending in praises. Congratulations on this achievement, may Allaah ease the rest of the journey.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by utrills(f): 12:46pm On Aug 24, 2023
Hello house, I applied for my Visa on the 5th of July through my agent. Since then it has been on Initial Assessment, until today that I imported my information from immi account, I saw it and had to click the attached doc.then pressed the confirmation button ,after that it took me to Further Assessment.

My question now is ,will that cause further delay for my grant?

Pls I need answers.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Douleh27: 8:58am On Aug 25, 2023
are u saying the attached documents was not initially attached and sent by the agent until you did so. what agency did you use?
utrills:
Hello house, I applied for my Visa on the 5th of July through my agent. Since then it has been on Initial Assessment, until today that I imported my information from immi account, I saw it and had to click the attached doc.then pressed the confirmation button ,after that it took me to Further Assessment.

Pls I need answers.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Ernest93: 9:59am On Aug 25, 2023
utrills:

Pls I need answers.

No it won’t delay your visa grant. The confirmation button helps to inform the COs that you have attached all documents and ready for a decision to be made.
Congratulations in advance.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by jugus: 4:03pm On Aug 25, 2023
Please, which school offers master in nursing practice because I 've been searching?
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Maranatha5(f): 9:04pm On Aug 25, 2023
dykedarlyn:
Visa grant: dependent visa ( subsequent entrant)
Applied: 13th June
Medicals: 5th July
Biometrics: 6th July
Visa grant: 2nd August

Congratulations, please can you check your mail?
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Moloncho: 9:41pm On Aug 26, 2023
An affordable room (shared apartment) at Dollspoint nsw 2219 is available (15mins drive from UNSW). You can contact me thru email on andersonexpertise1@gmail.com
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Adeoluwa1110: 8:52am On Aug 28, 2023

1 Like

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Itzpetersv: 1:39pm On Aug 30, 2023
Please and please and please can someone help me with some IELTS preparation materials please I beg

Iampetersv@yahoo.com

I appreciate in advance
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by duscollins: 4:59pm On Aug 30, 2023
Khabeeratt:
Good evening everyone.
Please I am new here and I need clarification about something. My husband was given a multiple entry visiting visa for Australia. We booked a flight for Sydney through Qatar airways. What I want to know is the visa information is visible on VEVO but d person who applied for him is saying he has to go through Malaysia to Australia. The question is it possible for a visa that is on VEVO not to be valid. We are thinking there is a foul play. We don't want him to get to AUS and be denied entry.
Is there anyone that can help me clarify this please

[color=#006600][/color]

Please permit me to address you on this. This could be a valid visa. The real issue here is not about validity of the visa but rather the robustness of your plan to travel through any route to your destination.
In aviation, travel routes have different requirements. I witnessed this in May, 2019 when my elder brother was stopped from boarding Air France because of transit visa. That is theirs policy.
We eventually booked Emirates that didn't require transit visa through Abu Dhabi and Singapore to Melbourne.
I noticed two things from that trip. Don't leave all the travel issues in the hands of agent. Not all of them stay up to date. I had to read and research thoroughly to come up with Emirates as a suggestion for the agent as my elder brother knew little about aviation policy.
Secondly, start your preparation in good time and ensure you have a good reaction time if you notice any error, that will allow you to control and correct it at a lesser fee. Consequently, for Airfrance we paid 800k but a paltry sum was refunded. Because he needed to be in Melbourne before 5th may, 2019, the Emirates tickets became expensive.
I will never forget this experience in a hurry, I cried for him but he is relishing it now as a senior medical officer.
I hope I have answered you. Sir.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Keji10: 2:40am On Aug 31, 2023
Replied to your mail; I think the insurance was around 8kAUD. They added us to my wife’s own.

Hello bro, please I would like to ask you couple of questions. My wife is already in Australia me and my son will be joining her. Can you please email me or drop me your email address. My email is adeleyesodiq12@gmail.com
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by penitential(m): 3:22pm On Sep 01, 2023
Good afternoon everyone,

While submitting application, a friend disclosed that he was denied visa to Canada in 2015. Whereas the denial was 2016. He mistakenly filled 2015.

Please does this matter ?
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by tunlex01(m): 5:19am On Sep 02, 2023
penitential:
Good afternoon everyone,

While submitting application, a friend disclosed that he was denied visa to Canada in 2015. Whereas the denial was 2016. He mistakenly filled 2015.

Please does this matter ?
That's not an issue. He can fill a form 1023 and upload to make the correction

1 Like

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Bossmanly: 9:10pm On Sep 04, 2023
Please house I need your advise.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Douleh27: 2:54pm On Sep 05, 2023
please move with your wife, australia is a far country and u will need a partner to cheer u along all the way
Bossmanly:
Please house I need your advise.

I currently applied for a Phd to an Australian university with the support of a professor who’s interested in me. As such, given what the professor told me, the scholarship and admission is 85% certain.

The admission decision will be out later in October while I have to get the visa before January. That is the condition of the scholarship.

So that is why I have been trying to plan ahead.

My concerns:

I am currently living in Italy while my wife is in Nigeria.

will it make sense to return to Nigeria in order to apply together with my partner? Or you advise I apply from my current residence while she reunites later?

My partner does not want to hear I move again to another country without going with her. So I’m a bit worried.

The scholarship will cover tuition fee and living expenses of 40k aud per annum.

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by skimpy(f): 10:21pm On Sep 05, 2023
Hi. My eye caught your brother's job and I have a question. I am currently applying for medical officer roles as I have written my AMC 1 exam. I am trying to build professional friendships with Nigerians in the medical sector in Australia especially for the sake of referral. Would it be possible for us to connect? Thank you.

duscollins:

[color=#006600][/color]

Please permit me to address you on this. This could be a valid visa. The real issue here is not about validity of the visa but rather the robustness of your plan to travel through any route to your destination.
In aviation, travel routes have different requirements. I witnessed this in May, 2019 when my elder brother was stopped from boarding Air France because of transit visa. That is theirs policy.
We eventually booked Emirates that didn't require transit visa through Abu Dhabi and Singapore to Melbourne.
I noticed two things from that trip. Don't leave all the travel issues in the hands of agent. Not all of them stay up to date. I had to read and research thoroughly to come up with Emirates as a suggestion for the agent as my elder brother knew little about aviation policy.
Secondly, start your preparation in good time and ensure you have a good reaction time if you notice any error, that will allow you to control and correct it at a lesser fee. Consequently, for Airfrance we paid 800k but a paltry sum was refunded. Because he needed to be in Melbourne before 5th may, 2019, the Emirates tickets became expensive.
I will never forget this experience in a hurry, I cried for him but he is relishing it now as a senior medical officer.
I hope I have answered you. Sir.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Elegantus: 1:30am On Sep 06, 2023
Innocent4life00:

Will I pay them back with black market rate ?

Yes you'll. They are only doing you a favour
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Elegantus: 1:33am On Sep 06, 2023
Simesther:

Accessremit

We've widoph remit, Tayrex and cosmo.

I work for Widoph remit
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Elegantus: 1:40am On Sep 06, 2023
4everEdward:
Hello, my fellow Australian students!

Pls I need your advise, am thinking of studying in Australia, I studied biochemistry and i graduated with first class in Abia state university, I am thinking of applying for 1 or 2 year MSC program in any Australia university where I can easily work and study, kindly advise me on this

Masters in Australia are mostly 2 years. If you study a masters than is less than 2 years, you might not be eligible for a Post study visa.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Elegantus: 2:04am On Sep 06, 2023
[quote author=AussieJoan post=124623916][/quote]

At 55, you don't really have many options. If you're married, why not make your wife the main applicant while you come under as her dependant?
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by AussieJoan: 1:17pm On Sep 06, 2023
Elegantus:

At 55, you don't really have many options. If you're married, why not make your wife the main applicant while you come under as her dependant?

That's not an option to. The goal now is to study not PR

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (666) (667) (668) (669) (670) (671) (672) ... (687) (Reply)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 / Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant

Viewing this topic: miniackis

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.