Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:40 AM

General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 - Travel (675) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 (1249965 Views)

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (672) (673) (674) (675) (676) (677) (678) ... (687) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Ebdumi: 9:25pm On Oct 27, 2023
Please can a statement of account from a microfinance Bank be used as SOP?
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by AKASBABA1: 10:47pm On Oct 27, 2023
Ebdumi:
Please can a statement of account from a microfinance Bank be used as SOP?

The simple answer na yes, the long answer be say it depends if them never abuse ham, but hear me first, e get this microfinance bank way many of our people for naija dey use as POF take apply for Australia, I no want call their name in case some of us wei don apply for visa use them already , as you know our people them go use something till them abuse ham till e cast.

Take for example, as immigration , for all the bank way dey naija na only one mic bank dey take 70-80% of POF , e dey easy make them suspect say something wrong.

my advise be say ask well if them never abuse ham, how you go take know if 2 or 3 persons dey offer that same thing to you

1 Like

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Wrap46: 12:18am On Oct 28, 2023
Im not applying for a study visa brother and haven’t been living in nigeria the past few years. So that’s the confusing thing here and I need to get the police report. I was able to get someone who is able to help with it.
AKASBABA1:

It's not feasible for another person to complete the police report or certificate on your behalf because your thumbprint is required. I'm uncertain about the necessity of such a report for a student visa; as far as I know, it's not a mandatory requirement.

https://nigeria-can.org.au/ova_dep/police-check-character-certificate/

This might be helpful
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by AKASBABA1: 1:31am On Oct 28, 2023
Wrap46:
Im not applying for a study visa brother and haven’t been living in nigeria the past few years. So that’s the confusing thing here and I need to get the police report. I was able to get someone who is able to help with it.

I assume you've not reviewed the link that was shared; it provides instructions on how Nigerian living abroad can obtain a police report.

https://nigeria-can.org.au/ova_dep/police-check-character-certificate/

A complete and certified set of finger prints from any local Police office after making a request( You can do in the country where you're currently resident)
A copy of the first 3 pages of International Passport, which shows full name, place and date of birth, nationality, passport number, date and place of issue
Exact address(s) and dates of residence in Nigeria
Copy of the page of passport showing Nigerian Visa (if a non-citizen)

Full application and required documents to be forward in person or through any family member or
friend to the office of:
The Deputy Inspector - General
Criminal Investigation Department
Nigeria Police Force
Alagbon Close
Ikoyi - Lagos
Nigeria
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by spanzed(m): 5:47am On Oct 28, 2023
Hello house, anyone got the Australian Award Scholarship 2023
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Ebdumi: 10:25am On Oct 28, 2023
Thanks my boss
AKASBABA1:

The simple answer na yes, the long answer be say it depends if them never abuse ham, but hear me first, e get this microfinance bank way many of our people for naija dey use as POF take apply for Australia, I no want call their name in case some of us wei don apply for visa use them already , as you know our people them go use something till them abuse ham till e cast.

Take for example, as immigration , for all the bank way dey naija na only one mic bank dey take 70-80% of POF , e dey easy make them suspect say something wrong.

my advise be say ask well if them never abuse ham, how you go take know if 2 or 3 persons dey offer that same thing to you
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Moloncho: 11:15pm On Oct 28, 2023
Wrap46:
Naija Catholic Church Sydney
Holy Family Catholic Church, the Tronsgate, Granville.

Baptism time...

1 Like

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by pretty1986: 11:32am On Oct 29, 2023
AKASBABA1:

In that case, I would suggest that you consider applying for the entire family. This way, your wife will have the opportunity to study while you work and take care of the family.

Additionally, it's important to ensure that both of you are proficient in driving and possess valid driver's licenses in Nigeria. Acquiring a driver's license in Australia is a time-consuming process, and many job opportunities here require driving skiills and for you to own a car.

Furthermore, as a family, having a car is essential. You will find that the majority of the time you'll need to visit shops for groceries, attend hospital appointments, and take care of various daily tasks. Relying solely on the public transportation system may not be practical for these needs.
Good morning sir,My Wife is a registered Nurse here in Nigeria and am a Business man,we planned to relocate to UK to acquire some work knowledge before moving to Australia from from there.Which she wants to be practicing Nurse career there, while I do Care work.Pls is there A good number of Job opportunities for overseas Nurse and Careers in Australia?.Pls reply.Thanks.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by pretty1986: 11:48am On Oct 29, 2023
Donobelu89:
Hi All, my name is Deji and I live in Brunswick East, Melbourne Australia. It is close to public transport, grocery stores and the city. I am traveling to Nigeria the first week of November and will be in Nigeria until the first week of January 2024.

I have a one bedroom apartment with all amenities like sauna, hot tub, swimming pool, gym, cinema and barbecue and looking for someone who needs an apartment for a short term of two to three months.

If you are interested please dm me on summersixteen16 on Instagram.

Cheers,

Deji
Good morning,pls how is the Job opportunities for overseas Nurse and Careers in Australia? And how is their payment like?.pls reply.Thanks
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by AKASBABA1: 12:18pm On Oct 29, 2023
pretty1986:
Good morning sir,My Wife is a registered Nurse here in Nigeria and am a Business man,we planned to relocate to UK to acquire some work knowledge before moving to Australia from from there.Which she wants to be practicing Nurse career there, while I do Care work.Pls is there A good number of Job opportunities for overseas Nurse and Careers in Australia?.Pls reply.Thanks.

To practice as a nurse in Australia, one will need to be registered as a registered nurse in Australia. You can find out more about the registration process and requirements via https://www.nursingmidwiferyboard.gov.au/.

While there are significant job opportunities in the nursing sector, it's important to note that it is a highly regulated industry. Compliance with the regulations and meeting the necessary qualifications is imperative for a successful and fulfilling nursing career in Australia.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by AussieJoan: 3:58pm On Oct 29, 2023
AKASBABA1:

To practice as a nurse in Australia, one will need to be registered as a registered nurse in Australia. You can find out more about the registration process and requirements via https://www.nursingmidwiferyboard.gov.au/.

While there are significant job opportunities in the nursing sector, it's important to note that it is a highly regulated industry. Compliance with the regulations and meeting the necessary qualifications is imperative for a successful and fulfilling nursing career in Australia.

Indeed! If she plays her cards well, it's good, otherwise, it's a depressing career grin
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Naturetony1: 5:17pm On Oct 29, 2023
Hello house, what's the current rate for Aud. I want to pay initial deposit.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by pretty1986: 10:41pm On Oct 29, 2023
AussieJoan:

Indeed! If she plays her cards well, it's good, otherwise, it's a depressing career grin
How?.pls explain further.Thanks
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by 4everEdward(m): 1:08am On Oct 30, 2023
Naturetony1:
Hello house, what's the current rate for Aud. I want to pay initial deposit.

As of today 800/$aud
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by gsalvatore: 1:27pm On Oct 30, 2023
AKASBABA1:

Boss, I have a question... Can I pm you?
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Amino5240: 4:46pm On Oct 30, 2023
Hello everyone I need help with proof of funds processing

We get around 2 acres of land way I never share with my brothers
We also get 2 buildings

My question na if I fit evaluate these properties talk say everything na my own ?

If I fit do am how I go take do am abeg, I dey beg 🤲🤲

I wan get N40 M and properties as proof of funds to increase my chances thanks
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by santity100: 4:23am On Oct 31, 2023
Congratulations if you have gotten your visa.

Melbourne Furnished Accommodation

Room - King Single bed with shared toilet

Kitchen- Fully equipped

Distance - 2km to Deakin University
(20 mins by bus) -
Bus stop in front of the property.
10km to Melbourne CBD

Rent - $200 weekly inclusive of all bills
Duration - six month (minimum)

Cleaner comes once a month.

Contact - zeemo2007@yahoo.com
or 0405 954 987

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by AKASBABA1: 8:48am On Oct 31, 2023
gsalvatore:
Boss, I have a question... Can I pm you?

I appreciate your interest in reaching out to me privately. However, I regret to inform you that I can't accept private messages at this time. Lately, I've been receiving an influx of spam messages, which has made it challenging for me to manage my email and phone communications effectively.

I'm more than happy to assist you right here on the forum and share my knowledge with the community.

Please feel free to ask any questions or seek assistance in the public forum, and I'll do my best to provide you with the information you need. Thank you for your understanding!
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Amino5240: 11:14pm On Oct 31, 2023
AKASBABA1:

I appreciate your interest in reaching out to me privately. However, I regret to inform you that I can't accept private messages at this time. Lately, I've been receiving an influx of spam messages, which has made it challenging for me to manage my email and phone communications effectively.

I'm more than happy to assist you right here on the forum and share my knowledge with the community.

Please feel free to ask any questions or seek assistance in the public forum, and I'll do my best to provide you with the information you need. Thank you for your understanding!

We also get 2 buildings

My question na if I fit evaluate these properties talk say everything na my own ?

I get N40 M and I also want to add these properties as proof of funds to increase my chances thanks
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by AKASBABA1: 10:57am On Nov 03, 2023
Amino5240:

We also get 2 buildings

I get N40 M and I also want to add these properties as proof of funds to increase my chances thanks

To get the land evaluation in your name good but, how you want take explain how you get the land or how you take get the money to buy the land ?
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Topsymyyear(m): 1:12pm On Nov 05, 2023
Hello guru in the house, How much is visitor visa fee plus vfs service fees for Australia visa ? Kindly help with information regards Australia visitor visa . thank you and I await reply.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by tunlex01(m): 2:42pm On Nov 07, 2023
Topsymyyear:
Hello guru in the house, How much is visitor visa fee plus vfs service fees for Australia visa ? Kindly help with information regards Australia visitor visa . thank you and I await reply.
type "Australia visa pricing estimator" on google. Follow the prompt to immi website to calculate it.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Oge90: 12:21pm On Nov 09, 2023
Hello

I’ve volunteered across various hospitals and health centers for Public health. Now I’d like to do an MSc in Public health in Australia. I’ve found a school but one of the requirements is that I should have work experience from a healthcare setting for at least one year.

Do I qualify for this? Being a volunteer? I do go 2-3 times a week. My agent says it will fly. I don’t know.

Please respond.
Thanks
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by AKASBABA1: 1:43pm On Nov 09, 2023
Oge90:
Hello

I’ve volunteered across various hospitals and health centers for Public health. Now I’d like to do an MSc in Public health in Australia. I’ve found a school but one of the requirements is that I should have work experience from a healthcare setting for at least one year.

Do I qualify for this? Being a volunteer? I do go 2-3 times a week. My agent says it will fly. I don’t know.

Please respond.
Thanks

Generally, work experience refers to paid employment, and volunteering may not always meet the criteria. However, if the requirement is related to providing details in gaps of studies and work for Genuine Temporary Entrant (GTE) purposes then volunteering could be considered as a gap. We enrolled a student who was fresh from university without prior work experience last year, she studied biochemistry in Nigeria and she's currently studying Public Health . It would be best to clarify the specific requirement with the school or seek advice from your agent accordingly.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Oge90: 7:53am On Nov 10, 2023
AKASBABA1:

Generally, work experience refers to paid employment, and volunteering may not always meet the criteria. However, if the requirement is related to providing details in gaps of studies and work for Genuine Temporary Entrant (GTE) purposes then volunteering could be considered as a gap. We enrolled a student who was fresh from university without prior work experience last year, she studied biochemistry in Nigeria and she's currently studying Public Health . It would be best to clarify the specific requirement with
the school or seek advice from your agent accordingly.

Ok. Thank you
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Petrified235555: 9:24pm On Nov 11, 2023
Good evening Team, please is it possible to get a research scholarship with just BSC?
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by tenmariner: 9:01am On Nov 12, 2023
hello guys. big ups to everyone making contributions on this thread. I will like to know the possibilities of the following:

1. As a HND holder, can someone apply for a one year diploma into schools in austrailia ( Preferably schools in sydney)

2. Which of the english test will you recommend for such applicant ( PTE or IELTS)

3. Are there other academic route you can advice a HND holder for admission into schools in austrailia.

Kindly note that this applicant is looking for a short duration program.

Thanks
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by AKASBABA1: 12:57am On Nov 13, 2023
tenmariner:
hello guys. big ups to everyone making contributions on this thread. I will like to know the possibilities of the following:

1. As a HND holder, can someone apply for a one year diploma into schools in austrailia ( Preferably schools in sydney)

2. Which of the english test will you recommend for such applicant ( PTE or IELTS)

3. Are there other academic route you can advice a HND holder for admission into schools in austrailia.

Kindly note that this applicant is looking for a short duration program.

Thanks

Absolutely, applying for a one-year diploma in Australia is feasible for HND holders. However, when it comes to obtaining a student visa, the study history should be convincing. Going from an HND to a diploma might not sound as convincing to the immigration authorities. For English proficiency tests, both PTE and IELTS are widely accepted and serve the same purpose by assessing language skills.

Regarding alternative academic routes, considering a Graduate Certificate or Diploma might be beneficial. In many cases, these studies are less expensive compared to a full Masters degree while still offering a solid academic foundation.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by tenmariner: 5:40am On Nov 13, 2023
AKASBABA1:

Absolutely, applying for a one-year diploma in Australia is feasible for HND holders. However, when it comes to obtaining a student visa, the study history should be convincing. Going from an HND to a diploma might not sound as convincing to the immigration authorities. For English proficiency tests, both PTE and IELTS are widely accepted and serve the same purpose by assessing language skills.

Regarding alternative academic routes, considering a Graduate Certificate or Diploma might be beneficial. In many cases, these studies are less expensive compared to a full Masters degree while still offering a solid academic foundation.

Great! Thanks for the response. I will discuss with the applicant to have a rethink of plying the one year diploma route. However,do schools in Australia offer diploma program that are more than a year duration?

Thanks.. awaiting your response.

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Judee99(m): 12:48am On Nov 14, 2023
Any one recently applied or granted subclass 500 (research masters or PhD) from Nigeria?
How long does it take these days

(1) (2) (3) ... (672) (673) (674) (675) (676) (677) (678) ... (687) (Reply)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 / Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.