Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,740 members, 7,817,042 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:33 AM

ANIKE : A Story By Toyin Taiwo - Literature (29) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / ANIKE : A Story By Toyin Taiwo (416039 Views)

BROKEN HEDGE By Toyin Taiwo / WRONG NUMBER By Toyin Taiwo / I Fell In Love By Toyin Taiwo(ty Praise) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) ... (51) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ANIKE : A Story By Toyin Taiwo by Johnsown1(m): 11:58pm On May 20, 2017
Lol happy of all people, girls and jealousy are 5&6. They hate each other very much regardless of their fake smile.

1 Like

Re: ANIKE : A Story By Toyin Taiwo by rachealfst(f): 12:04am On May 21, 2017
yewande1234:
Yesssss..........i knew it,dis happy of a girl is d jealous type. They gave are meat to eat she said its bone,wen dey ask her to drop it she said dey is a little meat der.tch
Hmm......this is a Yoruba proverb. You interpreted it well. Thumbs up and good night. Yewande go and sleep...........

4 Likes

Re: ANIKE : A Story By Toyin Taiwo by yewande1234(f): 12:07am On May 21, 2017
rachealfst:
Hmm......this is a Yoruba proverb. You interpreted it well. Thumbs up and good night. Yewande go and sleep...........
lol...sis u ar d one dat did not let me sleep early iooo,cos i was waiting 4 ur story all night long

1 Like

Re: ANIKE : A Story By Toyin Taiwo by horlah1(f): 1:41am On May 21, 2017
Morire.. So Happy is d bad wood wey dey scatter fire(igi woroko to n da ina ru)... Thumbs up still ma'am

1 Like

Re: ANIKE : A Story By Toyin Taiwo by Akinwale14(m): 1:45am On May 21, 2017
Abbeyray:
Hello rachealfst good job but pls i can't see episodes 12-17dunno what's happening. pls can you repost or can someone pls quote it.
N.B; I'm a newbie here...
Same here,i even check google maybe i wil see it there,still dsame.

1 Like

Re: ANIKE : A Story By Toyin Taiwo by Akinwale14(m): 2:14am On May 21, 2017
rachealfst This story make sense keep it up,rachealfst how can i get episode 12 to 17 because i didnt see it here

2 Likes

Re: ANIKE : A Story By Toyin Taiwo by Creeza(m): 2:45am On May 21, 2017
Wow !
Rachealfst I'm lost of words . Every time I come here all i can say is " wow wow wow " grin

But come o. These ladies loving this stroy like kilode. It reminds me of " 50 shades of grey "

Christain Grey but in this case - Admiral A .
Anastasia Steele *** - ANIKE

So loving it like #food
more pls

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ANIKE : A Story By Toyin Taiwo by ladySuperb(f): 3:04am On May 21, 2017
Seriously..... u are doing a very very nice job here dearie!!! Though I was not mentioned, ayam not angry....... Thanks for the updates!!!

1 Like

Re: ANIKE : A Story By Toyin Taiwo by kakakoshina(m): 3:14am On May 21, 2017
happy! im coming for ur head b4 Prince do. mark my words

1 Like

Re: ANIKE : A Story By Toyin Taiwo by Shakyroh320(f): 4:10am On May 21, 2017
my people please dont crucify Happy,thats just her evil mind controlling her,i guess we have all been following this great story all along,dont let us forget she[Happy] give her[Anike] the fish[admiral] but seeing her(Anike) having only one fish and getting all she wanted at a blink,enemies ll advice her now and she took to the advice too,being that anike too flaunt her wealth and prince's praise to her face,keep it coming honey,more blessing by His grace

1 Like

Re: ANIKE : A Story By Toyin Taiwo by Countrygirl(f): 4:28am On May 21, 2017
Eeya, Happy. I thought she is a nice lady.. It's not easy seeing a rejected stone become a chief cornerstone. She rejected admiral now anike can't get enough of him

1 Like

Re: ANIKE : A Story By Toyin Taiwo by rachealfst(f): 4:33am On May 21, 2017
ladySuperb:
Seriously..... u are doing a very very nice job here dearie!!!
Though I was not mentioned, ayam not angry.......
Thanks for the updates!!!
Thanks so much sis. I'm sorry about the mention. Hope I'm forgiven. Tnx.
Re: ANIKE : A Story By Toyin Taiwo by rachealfst(f): 4:43am On May 21, 2017
Creeza:
Wow !
Rachealfst I'm lost of words . Every time I come here all i can say is " wow wow wow " grin

But come o. These ladies loving this stroy like kilode. It reminds me of " 50 shades of grey "

Christain Grey but in this case - Admiral A .
Anastasia Steele *** - ANIKE

So loving it like #food
more pls
Thank you creeza, hmm...fifty shades of grey. Christian Grey, that weird guy. He's even young compare to Admiral.....

1 Like

Re: ANIKE : A Story By Toyin Taiwo by EvaJael(f): 7:10am On May 21, 2017
Great update dear. So Happy is the human beans behind all these wahala....hnmmmm
Re: ANIKE : A Story By Toyin Taiwo by iiru: 7:13am On May 21, 2017
well done Toyin , more grace , happy why an!!!?
Re: ANIKE : A Story By Toyin Taiwo by elhafeez(m): 7:21am On May 21, 2017
rachealfst more power to your elbow. This story is fascinating. I love the way no one can predict were the story is going.
one lesson I learnt is how loyalty is important. If she had taken the Gov offer back then no one would believe she got the infection from using a public toilet.
Re: ANIKE : A Story By Toyin Taiwo by SurestG(f): 7:21am On May 21, 2017
Kudos sis
Re: ANIKE : A Story By Toyin Taiwo by Nobody: 7:24am On May 21, 2017
Rachaelsft's story is very hard to be predicted.
Who can tell me the resolution of this story correctly? What will befall or happen to her? The fate of her gone boyfriend?
This, never changing has made me glued to all her 7tories. You can hardly predict the story.
Re: ANIKE : A Story By Toyin Taiwo by Creeza(m): 7:54am On May 21, 2017
rachealfst:
Thank you creeza, hmm...fifty shades of grey. Christian Grey, that weird guy. He's even young compare to Admiral.....
Yes that the problem. . the age gap and the manner both of them behave.

All m saying is that the ladies love your character ANIKE, and it's the same in America when Fifty shades surfaced.
Re: ANIKE : A Story By Toyin Taiwo by VeeAbuede(f): 8:13am On May 21, 2017
When people kept predicting the informant could be HAPPY, i silently wished otherwise. She was truly supportive and helpful to Anike after she lost her dad and had to go back to school with absolutely NOTHING. HAPPY was a good friend with good intentions. Let's not be quick to crucify her. We have a milluon-and-one HAPPYs amongst us who would do same or worse.

Weldone rachealfst. Eku ise!!!

4 Likes

Re: ANIKE : A Story By Toyin Taiwo by Ejimchiglo: 8:16am On May 21, 2017
E don tey way friends dey betray ooo.
Rachealbaby more ink to ur Biro.
Re: ANIKE : A Story By Toyin Taiwo by bummybummy(f): 8:19am On May 21, 2017
Chai! see life, so happy can do dis to Anike? eniyan ma buru o
Re: ANIKE : A Story By Toyin Taiwo by eitsei(m): 10:04am On May 21, 2017
Countrygirl:
Eeya, Happy. I thought she is a nice lady.. It's not easy seeing a rejected stone become a chief cornerstone. She rejected admiral now anike can't get enough of him
I knew all along happy is the one behind this
Re: ANIKE : A Story By Toyin Taiwo by dignity09: 10:07am On May 21, 2017
ehyaa happy y nw?
Re: ANIKE : A Story By Toyin Taiwo by Mztemmy(f): 10:09am On May 21, 2017
Already guessing it was Happy cos nobody has the admiral contact other than her.......never trust anybody
Re: ANIKE : A Story By Toyin Taiwo by holufunmie(f): 10:13am On May 21, 2017
Johnsown1:
Lol happy of all people, girls and jealousy are 5&6. They hate each other very much regardless of their fake smile.
u re rite bro
Re: ANIKE : A Story By Toyin Taiwo by BlissfulJeff(m): 11:09am On May 21, 2017
real friends are difficult to find,such a pity anike.
Re: ANIKE : A Story By Toyin Taiwo by swanky47(f): 11:23am On May 21, 2017
My dear anike.... Such is lyf plp u call frnds turn around to stab u behind... Thks for d update sis Rachael.. Hapi Sunday
Re: ANIKE : A Story By Toyin Taiwo by comelyJummy(f): 1:11pm On May 21, 2017
Johnsown1:
What of guys
Re: ANIKE : A Story By Toyin Taiwo by harunablezin(f): 1:32pm On May 21, 2017
ko'olorun Oba gbawa lowo ore to foju feni ma fokon feni....Sisi mi weldone (Olorun a'a sagbara dotun)
Re: ANIKE : A Story By Toyin Taiwo by Halyma(f): 1:32pm On May 21, 2017
Nawa ooo. Na u Admiral first talk to u say u no fit stick to one man, now u dey jealous. I hope Anike will take things maturedly so that she won't get hurt by Happy.
Re: ANIKE : A Story By Toyin Taiwo by tylesh(f): 1:35pm On May 21, 2017
Waiting for the next episode ........

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) ... (51) (Reply)

Hidden Diamonds / Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) / The Hole In The Wall

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.