Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,215 members, 7,829,357 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:40 AM

Kemi Olunloyo Begs For Donations For Her Legal Expenses On Instagram - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kemi Olunloyo Begs For Donations For Her Legal Expenses On Instagram (49004 Views)

Kemi Olunloyo Begs Taraji P. Henson For Mental Assistance / Kemi Olunloyo Begs Hushpuppi For Money For Her Medical Check-Up (Photos) / Kemi Olunloyo Begs For Fund In First Tweet After Her Release From Prison (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Begs For Donations For Her Legal Expenses On Instagram by Nobody: 8:43pm On May 08, 2017
so na mouth dis anti get bfor..
she no get money for case and she no even get lawyer friend to tk up her case pro bono?? na wa ooooooooo.
ppu wey no get mouth sef can arrange pro bono lawyer not to talk of dis lousy anti...
even her family don desert her so who am i to eppp her?? Obj is her fadas friend,if she b corect person baba go don epp her.. dat means she no good for ause and she no good for outside....
karimu send her one RIZLA HERB WRAP tru dhl inside prison..

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Begs For Donations For Her Legal Expenses On Instagram by anochuko01(m): 8:43pm On May 08, 2017
AntiWailer:
This is the correct time and opportunity for the Church to act the Forgiveness they have been preaching.

We hold on to instructions like Tithe Payment , Touch Not My Annointed that is beneficial and the main LOVE Our Lord Jesus taught us can not be held on to.

She messed up and I also condemned her several times.

She is suffering all this because of all the bridges she burnt while writing rubbish. If not, an Olunloyo should not sleep in police station till the next day.

Mathew 18 : 21 KJV Version

Mathew 18 : 22 KJV Version

It is easy to Jump Up and Down on the Alter speaking Big Big Grammar using eloquence and forming anointing.

Screaming LET GO .... Sharwarma Sharwarma Sharwarma.

When it is time to act it, we see how empty those messages are. They are simply a function of ELOQUENCE without any SUBSTANCE.

That is why i Choose which Pastor i listen to on Marriages, Leadership , Purity etc.

You can't be preaching what you don't have to me. angry angry

haven't you heard? GOD KILLETH and maketh alive. the gentle jesus is also the lion of the tribe of Judah. the same God that forgive would still send people to hell.

point it....when your cup is full, judgment comes.

5 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Begs For Donations For Her Legal Expenses On Instagram by Charly68: 8:46pm On May 08, 2017
Kobicove:
How are we sure this is not a scam in the making? undecided
My brother;You are very correct,Nigerians can scam anyhow ...Mama Kemooo may not even be aware of this now..

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Begs For Donations For Her Legal Expenses On Instagram by Nobody: 8:51pm On May 08, 2017
AntiWailer:
This is the correct time and opportunity for the Church to act the Forgiveness they have been preaching.

We hold on to instructions like Tithe Payment , Touch Not My Annointed, Givers never Lack, Tithers are World Movers , Principle of Sowing Seeds etc that is beneficial to the Pastor's pocket and the main LOVE Our Lord Jesus taught us can not be held on to.

She is suffering all these because of all the bridges she burnt while writing rubbish. If not, an Olunloyo should not sleep in police station till the next day.

It is easy to Jump Up and Down on the Alter speaking Big Big Grammar using eloquence and forming anointing.

When it is time to act it, we see how empty those messages are. They can not even stand 1/4 of the troubles we face in our Marriages, they cant even stand the hurt we face everyday that they scream "Let Go !"

They are simply a function of ELOQUENCE without any SUBSTANCE.

That is why i Choose which Pastor i listen to on Marriages, Leadership , Purity etc.

someone else got her rearrested not the pastor

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Begs For Donations For Her Legal Expenses On Instagram by AntiWailer: 8:51pm On May 08, 2017
uzobaby:
someone else got her rearrested not the pastor

na so.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Begs For Donations For Her Legal Expenses On Instagram by excanny: 8:53pm On May 08, 2017
Nobody came to bail her, not even her sons.

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Begs For Donations For Her Legal Expenses On Instagram by playpaz: 8:54pm On May 08, 2017
Enjoy your stay Madam.

If anyone told her that she will be in prison
While Nnamdi kanu is walking freely, she
Wouldn't have believed.

No one knows tomorrow.

3 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Begs For Donations For Her Legal Expenses On Instagram by Nobody: 8:54pm On May 08, 2017
AntiWailer:

na so.
she got bail from the pastor's suite,on her way out one Yorba actress suite got her rearrested

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Begs For Donations For Her Legal Expenses On Instagram by pek(m): 8:58pm On May 08, 2017
botad:
As long as I will not support injustice, I think this madam should spend more time so as to get the "factory settings" reconfigured.

It is now she will understand that freedom of speech is guaranteed but freedom after speech is probability!

Check my signature if you are a gospel artiste!
You can't forgive but you want me to check your gospel concert. Hypocrisy.

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Begs For Donations For Her Legal Expenses On Instagram by yoged(m): 8:59pm On May 08, 2017
JeffreyJamez:
She no get money for Account or Family.members ni?...her Son nko?
her father Don disown her for tarnishing his image. She is reaping what she sow.

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Begs For Donations For Her Legal Expenses On Instagram by jydeskill1(m): 9:00pm On May 08, 2017
AntiWailer:

We hold on to instructions like Tithe Payment , Touch Not My Annointed, Givers never Lack, Tithers are World Movers , Principle of Sowing Seeds etc that is beneficial to the Pastor's pocket and the main LOVE Our Lord Jesus taught us can not be held on to.

She is suffering all these because of all the bridges she burnt while writing rubbish. If not, an Olunloyo should not sleep in police station till the next day.

When it is time to act it, we see how empty those messages are. They can not even stand 1/4 of the troubles we face in our Marriages, they cant even stand the hurt we face everyday that they scream "Let Go !"

I'm still looking for where she has asked for forgiveness. You say rubbish to tarnish people's​ career and reputation without any concrete evidence to back ur claim and now she asking for donations, even her affluent ex Governor family has abadoned her. She should ask for forgiveness then she will get it not asking for legal battle and people keep saying the church should forgive. That would be tantamount to admitting her claim as correct.

6 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Begs For Donations For Her Legal Expenses On Instagram by Jbleenk: 9:00pm On May 08, 2017
AntiWailer:

Wrong wrong wrong. We are quick to forgive and not let justice take its cause which then go on to have negative effect in the lager society. Thinking u might be forgiven gives guts to commit crime. I'm donating to Kemi's cause let justice play it's role.

Lest I forget, religion is a big problem in this country.

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Begs For Donations For Her Legal Expenses On Instagram by Jbleenk: 9:03pm On May 08, 2017
Jbleenk:

Wrong wrong wrong. We are quick to forgive and not let justice take its cause which then go on to have negative effect in the lager society. Thinking u might be forgiven gives guts to commit crime. I'm donating to Kemi's cause let justice play it's role.

Least I forget, religion is a big problem in this country.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Begs For Donations For Her Legal Expenses On Instagram by drehdinho(m): 9:05pm On May 08, 2017
AntiWailer:

I feel like liking this your comment 1 trillion times.
Permit me to share this on my Facebook timeline sir/ma
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Begs For Donations For Her Legal Expenses On Instagram by AntiWailer: 9:05pm On May 08, 2017
drehdinho:

I feel like liking this your comment 1 trillion times.
Permit me to share this on my Facebook timeline sir/ma

please go ahead.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Begs For Donations For Her Legal Expenses On Instagram by vislabraye(m): 9:12pm On May 08, 2017
gift01:
Never knew Pastor Ibiyeomie was this tough. A man of God should set examples in forgiveness. Jesus did not lock anyone up and threw away the keys. His 70 times 7 analogy comes to mind. I feel for Kemi- though she's totally at fault

Is it pastor Ibiyeomie that locked her up or the police

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Begs For Donations For Her Legal Expenses On Instagram by TinaAnita(f): 9:13pm On May 08, 2017
Where is Tonto Dikeh? Has she forgotten how Kemi attacked Churchill in favour of her? She should return her favour now more than ever.

I can't help but wonder if the pastor tha locked her up is real? Whatever happens to tolerance and forgiveness? I'm so amazed!
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Begs For Donations For Her Legal Expenses On Instagram by firebaby(f): 9:18pm On May 08, 2017
AntiWailer:

But what is aunty kemi oluloyos' family doing to this and her sons(children)...a Yoruba adage says and I quote"AKI LE OMO BURUKU FUN EKUN PAJE).....I just don't know what she is still doing there and not much people are fighting for her release what more could she have done to deserve this....Cossy ojiakor almost exposed the man maybe she was advised not to involve herself or something.....that means what aunty kemi accused iyabo ojo was true....never the less ...let them free her....I imagine the typhoid...malaria infections she is gonna treat when she gets out of that sick prison...FREE KEMI OLUNLOYO!!!!!!!!!
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Begs For Donations For Her Legal Expenses On Instagram by osomegbe(m): 9:20pm On May 08, 2017
AntiWailer:

Has she asked for forgiveness and apologized for what she said?
Let's be weary of our words. You can destroy a happy home and laugh about it but it is a serious business to others.

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Begs For Donations For Her Legal Expenses On Instagram by papaejima1: 9:20pm On May 08, 2017
donmalcolm21:
Aunty Kemi we are in Recession
You nearly made me choke!
grin grin
Never expected this ur response walahi..
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Begs For Donations For Her Legal Expenses On Instagram by AntiWailer: 9:20pm On May 08, 2017
firebaby:

But what is aunty kemi oluloyos' family doing to this and her son(children)...a Yoruba adage says and I quote"AKI LE OMO BURUKU FUN EKUN PAJE).....I just don't know what she is still doing there and not much people are fighting for her release what more could she have done to deserve this....Cossy ojiakor almost exposed the man maybe she was advised not to involve herself or something.....that mean what aunty kemi accused iyabo ojo was true....never the less ...let them free her....I imagine the typhoid...malaria infections she is gonna treat when she gets out of that sick prison...FREE KEMI OLULOYA!!!!!!!

You have no idea what she has written about her Father, Family, Governor of Oyo State, even Obasanjo.

If not, i repeat NOBODY dare lock up an 'OLUNLOYO"

I pity her sha.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Begs For Donations For Her Legal Expenses On Instagram by AntiWailer: 9:22pm On May 08, 2017
osomegbe:

Has she asked for forgiveness and apologized for what she said?
Let's be weary of our words. You can destroy a happy home and laugh about it but it is a serious business to others.

The bible did not ask you to forgive only when they ask.

Or you only just get excited by the part they make God look like lotto. Sow 5000 collect miracle ?
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Begs For Donations For Her Legal Expenses On Instagram by firebaby(f): 9:22pm On May 08, 2017
AntiWailer:

You have no idea what she has written about her Father, Family, Governor of Oyo State, even Obasanjo.

If not, i repeat NOBODY dare lock up an 'OLUNLOYO"

I pity her sha.

Abi now. ...you stay in Ibadan?
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Begs For Donations For Her Legal Expenses On Instagram by layoness(f): 9:22pm On May 08, 2017
What do u mean by forgive?? Forgiveness ni... Dont release her o nonsense

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Begs For Donations For Her Legal Expenses On Instagram by Brushless: 9:23pm On May 08, 2017
Pastor Ibiyormie should not be blamed in this, I believe some of his followers in a position of authority are fighting for him. Kemi has burnt all the bridges that should have let her over the river. If it is not for God's grace, she would have publicly derobe her father. I pray God will not give me a child like her. Of all things, she need to beg her father for forgiveness otherwise there is nothing anyone can do about her matter.

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Begs For Donations For Her Legal Expenses On Instagram by yabatown: 9:24pm On May 08, 2017
PapiSmith:
Now she needs donations?

Nah... Let her rot in prison Abeg. She has caused enough Panorama activities with her useless controversies already. I think she should feel at home.

There is freedom of speech but you don't know everyone is accountable for every if their words?

Ode

Gbam! She should rot in jail. Psycho dirty pig

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Begs For Donations For Her Legal Expenses On Instagram by AntiWailer: 9:24pm On May 08, 2017
firebaby:

Abi now. ...you stay in Ibadan?

No i don't. I have followed that Madam and her post online since.

My several posts scolding her can be seen even on Nairaland but then there is a limit to everything.

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Begs For Donations For Her Legal Expenses On Instagram by firebaby(f): 9:28pm On May 08, 2017
AntiWailer:

No i don't. I have followed that Madam and her post online since.

My several posts scolding her can be seen even on Nairaland but then there is a limit to everything.

Am really feeling for her even all her posts I don't take it to heart like that....I just count it like she is getting old and when you are you can say anything to catch your fun....her children have kept quiet all this while haba!!!WHY NOW
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Begs For Donations For Her Legal Expenses On Instagram by Nikkygold4life(f): 9:41pm On May 08, 2017
gift01:
Never knew Pastor Ibiyeomie was this tough. A man of God should set examples in forgiveness. Jesus did not lock anyone up and threw away the keys. His 70 times 7 analogy comes to mind. I feel for Kemi- though she's totally at fault

My God forgive us all, she was actually granted bail over Pastor Ibiyeome's application but on that very day another court order came from another aggrieved party so she was sent back to prison. So you see, she has stepped on many toes.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Begs For Donations For Her Legal Expenses On Instagram by henrypsexy(m): 9:46pm On May 08, 2017
Kemi Olunloyo has taken to social media to plead with Nigerians to donate to meet her N1 million bail condition.

The journalist has been in Port Harcourt prison since March 14th. She was granted N1 million bail shortly before Easter but still hasn't raised the funds..
See her plea below

Abeg make Una help her oooo

http://www.jeoworld.com/2017/05/kemi-olunloyo-begs-nigerians-to-donate.html

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Begs For Donations For Her Legal Expenses On Instagram by Laple0541(m): 9:47pm On May 08, 2017
Na wa oooo, all this modern day men of God sha, that pastor really de flex muscle ooo, make she free d lady nao.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Begs For Donations For Her Legal Expenses On Instagram by chymer(m): 9:49pm On May 08, 2017
She is asking for legal expenses donation!
She is spoiling for a fight
She have not admitted any wrong doing
She is ready to go to court and pursue it to legal conclusions!

For those who judge the pastor, with those bible verses.
Anybody who thrives in destroying others, is the son or daughter of the devil.
Because the devil came but to steal, kill and destroy.
When you lie to defame others just for online traffic, you are automatically a witch!
Suffer a witch not to live.

She have not withdrawn her allegation, why do we ask for forgiveness for a reprobate heart.

She claimed to have dossiers of evidence against the preacher, I suggest those defending her here should donate to her legal expenses, so she can prove her allegations.

If the preacher have allowed her to continue with her defamation, people would have kept on insulting him the way they insult Suleiman. Even when his accuser is quietly throwing in the towel in the name and of being a "born again".

In the mouth of two or three witnesses, a matter will be established!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Photos From Cossy Orjiakor's 33rd Birthday Celebration / Ali Baba Reacts To Otedola Bridge, Lagos Tanker Fire / Omotola Jalade-ekeinde Bags Honorary Doctorate Degree From Igbinedion University

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.