Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,144 members, 7,821,897 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:13 PM

Kemi Olunloyo Begs For Donations For Her Legal Expenses On Instagram - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kemi Olunloyo Begs For Donations For Her Legal Expenses On Instagram (49000 Views)

Kemi Olunloyo Begs Taraji P. Henson For Mental Assistance / Kemi Olunloyo Begs Hushpuppi For Money For Her Medical Check-Up (Photos) / Kemi Olunloyo Begs For Fund In First Tweet After Her Release From Prison (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Begs For Donations For Her Legal Expenses On Instagram by Bjergtrolde: 7:38am On May 09, 2017
AntiWailer:
This is the correct time and opportunity for the Church to act the Forgiveness they have been preaching.

We hold on to instructions like Tithe Payment , Touch Not My Annointed, Givers never Lack, Tithers are World Movers , Principle of Sowing Seeds etc that is beneficial to the Pastor's pocket and the main LOVE Our Lord Jesus taught us can not be held on to.

She messed up and I also condemned her several times.

She is suffering all these because of all the bridges she burnt while writing rubbish. If not, an Olunloyo should not sleep in police station till the next day.

Mathew 18 : 21 KJV Version

Mathew 18 : 22 KJV Version

It is easy to Jump Up and Down on the Alter speaking Big Big Grammar using eloquence and forming anointing.

Screaming LET GO .... Sharwarma Sharwarma Sharwarma.

When it is time to act it, we see how empty those messages are. They can not even stand 1/4 of the troubles we face in our Marriages, they cant even stand the hurt we face everyday that they scream "Let Go !"

They are simply a function of ELOQUENCE without any SUBSTANCE.

That is why i Choose which Pastor i listen to on Marriages, Leadership , Purity etc.

You can't be preaching what you don't have to me. angry angry

Has she asked for forgiveness and not been forgiven?

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Begs For Donations For Her Legal Expenses On Instagram by AntiWailer: 7:40am On May 09, 2017
Bjergtrolde:

Has she asked for forgiveness and not been forgiven?

Go and read your bible.

Forgiveness is unconditional.

Did the people ask for forgiveness before Jesus said.

"Father forgive them for they do not know what they are doing ?"

I understand the new generation of Christians are the lotto Christians. Sow seed and be blessed.

Read ur bible too u hear ?
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Begs For Donations For Her Legal Expenses On Instagram by NaWetinDey(m): 7:42am On May 09, 2017
And who would donate, did anyone make you mad or sent you cursing people?

That's the likes of Nnamdi Kanu - arrogant, abussive and disrespectful. One would think it's because they are bold and love their cause but no! They are simply frustrated and then selfish. The foolish fans are too blind to have any eyesight though.

See them coming....

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Begs For Donations For Her Legal Expenses On Instagram by MrJonny(m): 7:54am On May 09, 2017
AntiWailer:
This is the correct time and opportunity for the Church to act the Forgiveness they have been preaching.

We hold on to instructions like Tithe Payment , Touch Not My Annointed, Givers never Lack, Tithers are World Movers , Principle of Sowing Seeds etc that is beneficial to the Pastor's pocket and the main LOVE Our Lord Jesus taught us can not be held on to.

She is suffering all these because of all the bridges she burnt while writing rubbish. If not, an Olunloyo should not sleep in police station till the next day.

It is easy to Jump Up and Down on the Alter speaking Big Big Grammar using eloquence and forming anointing.

When it is time to act it, we see how empty those messages are. They can not even stand 1/4 of the troubles we face in our Marriages, they cant even stand the hurt we face everyday that they scream "Let Go !"

That is why i Choose which Pastor i listen to on Marriages, Leadership , Purity etc.

I agree with your speech on forgiveness.

but what do you mean by "an Oluwhatever should not be in police net till the next day" 0

are they above the law? I don't get it
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Begs For Donations For Her Legal Expenses On Instagram by Buharimustgo: 7:56am On May 09, 2017
AntiWailer:

I didn't know u will ever make meaningful contribution in Nairaland

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Begs For Donations For Her Legal Expenses On Instagram by akinsmail51: 8:13am On May 09, 2017
Let her seek the assistance of Apostle Otobo

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Begs For Donations For Her Legal Expenses On Instagram by Ken4Christ: 8:18am On May 09, 2017
sammydirectly:

Nonsense. Was Jesus a law enforcer to arrest anyone? Why write such arrant nonsense. He said give to Ceasar what is to Ceasar, which means be civic and obey the authorities of the land.
In this case, is the Pastor the law enforcer? Is he a policeman or a prison warden, or a high court judge?

You call my submission nonsense. So our Lord Jesus who said you should rejoice when defamed also spoke nonsense? Well, in a sense you are correct because God's word is nonsense to those who are carnal.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Begs For Donations For Her Legal Expenses On Instagram by AntiWailer: 8:29am On May 09, 2017
Buharimustgo:

I didn't know u will ever make meaningful contribution in Nairaland

U av probably been reading with your kidney tongue

There is hardly any time my contribution is not meaningful.

It might not be your view but trust me. I get personal messagestatement commending my takes on issues.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Begs For Donations For Her Legal Expenses On Instagram by AntiWailer: 8:31am On May 09, 2017
MrJonny:

I agree with your speech on forgiveness.

but what do you mean by "an Oluwhatever should not be in police net till the next day" 0

are they above the law? I don't get it

My brother all animals are not equal I am sure u know that.

She is the daughter of the former Governor of Oyo State and the father and Obasanjo are best of friends.

I am not saying it is right, I only stated the obvious.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Begs For Donations For Her Legal Expenses On Instagram by campbelljosh(m): 8:45am On May 09, 2017
She once said #Olamide used his father for money ritual. Also said her son is Gay and she is okay with it.She is just one brainless blogger of our modern age

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Begs For Donations For Her Legal Expenses On Instagram by Chyzumiracle(m): 9:14am On May 09, 2017
the wicked will never go unpunished. this just the beginning.

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Begs For Donations For Her Legal Expenses On Instagram by JCBOY4LIFE: 9:30am On May 09, 2017
I think say Cossy say she go unleash the dragon and freeze go freezer Pst. Ibiyome. God punish satan. Next time Kemi go no the difference btw orinary and extraoridnary talk.

Foolish woman with foolish boyfriend like Freeze.

So u mean say this woman no get N1m or Freeze no get N1m to help her out? And she dey run her mouth like monkey wey drink Agbo.

Lesson 101

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Begs For Donations For Her Legal Expenses On Instagram by blackgorillaman: 9:31am On May 09, 2017
Pastor forgive this woman ,do you know she is mentally unstable ,?God have giving you power to jail who ever offend you,but he can also jail you too ,Pastor do you remembered king Nebuchadnezzar ,leave Kemi, Gov wine please beg the pastor please
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Begs For Donations For Her Legal Expenses On Instagram by CioAngels(f): 9:39am On May 09, 2017
What pastors are now doing is to brag how to teach people lessons by paying police to do dirty jobs. You are stopping kemi from talking more by taking her to prison to silence her, maybe, thats, if she lied. I taught pastors claims to hear from God, i bet, you did not hear for God on this which you haue done.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Begs For Donations For Her Legal Expenses On Instagram by thetruthzz: 9:44am On May 09, 2017
AntiWailer:

oga preacher ......
did she ask for forgiveness...? u just dae type grammar dae go
someone dat needs forgiveness wouldn't appeal for legal funds ,she wants to fight and she has been given d fight and nobody is even trying to support her ...or u want to tell me she doesn't hv friends .....don't forget dis woman is d daughter of an ex governor u tink say she b small pikin.....?
u better be careful wit d way u judge cases against pastors......
be4 u get arrested

grin
AntiWailer:

oga preacher ......
did she ask for forgiveness...? u just dae type grammar dae go
someone dat needs forgiveness wouldn't appeal for legal funds ,she wants to fight and she has been given d fight and nobody is even trying to support her ...or u want to tell me she doesn't hv friends .....don't forget dis woman is d daughter of an ex governor u tink say she b small pikin.....?
u better be careful wit d way u judge cases against pastors......
be4 u get arrested

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Begs For Donations For Her Legal Expenses On Instagram by fortunejum: 9:59am On May 09, 2017
That is the punishment from God. If God want to punish you, He will hinder men from showing you favour. Do you think they is no one in this country that can afford her bail?
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Begs For Donations For Her Legal Expenses On Instagram by fancy4eve(f): 10:00am On May 09, 2017
I tink is high tym dat pastor 4gvs her......Who re we 2 judge any one, judgment is of d lord, always practice wat u preach, if our lord God cn 4 us of our iniquity, den who re we not 2 4gv odas........but aunty kemi ur own don too much, but @ a least d punishment should not cum from a man of God dat preaches salvation 2 pple.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Begs For Donations For Her Legal Expenses On Instagram by Wolfbrother(m): 11:07am On May 09, 2017
See all the "christains " happy and celebrating grin grin grin , this is why islam has more converts grin grin
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Begs For Donations For Her Legal Expenses On Instagram by informsuda(m): 11:25am On May 09, 2017
AntiWailer:

she doesn't need forgiveness. she want to fight to prove her allegations. should d pastor back out? seems u know so much.why do u even listen to pastors again. u should just start ur own and stop listening to pastors since they can't live what they preached. have u been accused before?yet d accuser is hell bent on proving it?
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Begs For Donations For Her Legal Expenses On Instagram by informsuda(m): 11:27am On May 09, 2017
AntiWailer:

Go and read your bible.

Forgiveness is unconditional.

Did the people ask for forgiveness before Jesus said.

"Father forgive them for they do not know what they are doing ?"

I understand the new generation of Christians are the lotto Christians. Sow seed and be blessed.

Read ur bible too u hear ?
does court forgives?
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Begs For Donations For Her Legal Expenses On Instagram by shaqhead: 12:54pm On May 09, 2017
gift01:
Never knew Pastor Ibiyeomie was this tough. A man of God should set examples in forgiveness. Jesus did not lock anyone up and threw away the keys. His 70 times 7 analogy comes to mind. I feel for Kemi- though she's totally at fault
Nope! Choices have consequences! Whose toes hasn't she stepped on?,Who hasn't she taken to d cleaners? Was she forgiven or ignored?,Yes she was!

Now she's reaping the fruit of her actions or inactions!

Nigeria is so lawless because of examples like her that abound...we jst feel there is freedom of speech but we dnt want to b called to account for the responsibility that comes with exercising such freedom!

Maybe what she should be putting out is an image of a remorseful and repentant Kemi not this one shes forming "freedom of speech" fighter!

If only the folks plus her fans that fed on her vomit queued up to caution her when she strays, maybe she wouldn't be where she is!

Forgiveness is the pastors prerogative but let the law take its course as Christ forgave the thief on the cross but the Law took his life! N remember he whipped some folks out of the synagogue!

P.S Maybe if she was out n free, she myt hv said somting stupid about Banky and Adesua!
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Begs For Donations For Her Legal Expenses On Instagram by prophetfire: 1:06pm On May 09, 2017
AntiWailer:

let her reach out to pastor and ask 4 forgiveness. If she does all these will end. God only forgives us when we ask.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Begs For Donations For Her Legal Expenses On Instagram by prophetfire: 1:10pm On May 09, 2017
Wolfbrother:
See all the "christains " happy and celebrating grin grin grin , this is why islam has more converts grin grin
you are telling lies and you know it. If she tries that rubbish with moslems, her head would be chopped off.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Begs For Donations For Her Legal Expenses On Instagram by Wolfbrother(m): 1:13pm On May 09, 2017
prophetfire:
you are telling lies and you know it. If she tries that rubbish with moslems, her head would be chopped off.

Doesn't dispute what i said, it is not christ like to be malicious and unforgiving
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Begs For Donations For Her Legal Expenses On Instagram by prophetfire: 1:19pm On May 09, 2017
Wolfbrother:

Doesn't dispute what i said, it is not christ like to be malicious and unforgiving
let her ask de man n de lady 4 forgiveness and all will just end. You get forgiven when u ask, not when u are lookin 4 funds to fight.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Begs For Donations For Her Legal Expenses On Instagram by Wolfbrother(m): 1:23pm On May 09, 2017
prophetfire:
let her ask de man n de lady 4 forgiveness and all will just end. You get forgiven when u ask, not when u are lookin 4 funds to fight.

You dont need her to ask for forgiveness, you simply turn the other cheek, waiting for her to apologize is PRIDE
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Begs For Donations For Her Legal Expenses On Instagram by Nobody: 1:52pm On May 09, 2017
Ken4Christ:

You call my submission nonsense. So our Lord Jesus who said you should rejoice when defamed also spoke nonsense? Well, in a sense you are correct because God's word is nonsense to those who are carnal.

Sharrrap. Rejoice there doesn't mean you should not do the right thing. You can forgive an armed robber, but the law can still prosecute such a peraon. To read the Bible and obey it must be circumspect. You should still vote, obey traffic laws and always letting justice prevail and not subverting the laws of the land or frustrating the law enforcement agencies. That's exactly what you are saying he should not do?
Stop reading your Bible upside down. It's people like you that would open a church, sorry kioisk, and be preaching lopsided nonsense.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Begs For Donations For Her Legal Expenses On Instagram by prophetfire: 2:52pm On May 09, 2017
Wolfbrother:

You dont need her to ask for forgiveness, you simply turn the other cheek, waiting for her to apologize is PRIDE
your own analysis is wrong. Biblicaly, only those dt ask 4 forgiveness get forgiven.David commited a heinous crime,broke down n pleaded 2 be forgiven an he got away with terrible murder. Saul commited a minor infraction but felt too big 2 plead.instead he started to rationalise it, and he got a terrible punishment. She is realy de one 2 proud to reach out to de people she wronged. Instead she is preparin a financial war-chest. If de pastor let it go like dt, peopl will turn around n say he has setted her 2 cover de truth. De man wants to clear his name n de name of de ministry.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Begs For Donations For Her Legal Expenses On Instagram by Wolfbrother(m): 4:01pm On May 09, 2017
prophetfire:
your own analysis is wrong. Biblicaly, only those dt ask 4 forgiveness get forgiven.David commited a heinous crime,broke down n pleaded 2 be forgiven an he got away with terrible murder. Saul commited a minor infraction but felt too big 2 plead.instead he started to rationalise it, and he got a terrible punishment. She is realy de one 2 proud to reach out to de people she wronged. Instead she is preparin a financial war-chest. If de pastor let it go like dt, peopl will turn around n say he has setted her 2 cover de truth. De man wants to clear his name n de name of de ministry.

Lol ... brother .. kemi is not a christian , she is not bound by your laws, the "pastor" should forgive her and move on instead of holding grudges the behavior is not Christ like, let his works speak for him, let his ministry speak for him, were the disciples not slandered and insulted ?? did they attack, chastise or arrest anyone? ... the man is proud and that is why he is waiting for an apology and you Christians are an embarrassment for supporting him
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Begs For Donations For Her Legal Expenses On Instagram by AntiWailer: 4:13pm On May 09, 2017
prophetfire:
let her reach out to pastor and ask 4 forgiveness. If she does all these will end. God only forgives us when we ask.

Father forgive them first THEM do not know what they are doing.

Show me where THEY begged for forgiveness.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Begs For Donations For Her Legal Expenses On Instagram by prophetfire: 4:15pm On May 09, 2017
Wolfbrother:

Lol ... brother .. kemi is not a christian , she is not bound by your laws, the "pastor" should forgive her and move on instead of holding grudges the behavior is not Christ like, let his works speak for him, let his ministry speak for him, were the disciples not slandered and insulted ?? did they attack, chastise or arrest anyone? ... the man is proud and that is why he is waiting for an apology and you Christians are an embarrassment for supporting him
you that havnt heard from him and labeled him as "proud" are you not judging him wrongly? You that term other christians "an embarrassment", I doubt the depth of your spirituality.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ray Hushpuppi Replies Kcee: "Amadioha Fall On You" / Photos From Cossy Orjiakor's 33rd Birthday Celebration / Davido Shades John Abayomi Aruleba, Instablog9ja Owner, Instablog9ja Responds

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 101
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.