Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,558 members, 7,865,319 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 03:40 PM

Rule No. 1 Thou Shall Be Punished! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Rule No. 1 Thou Shall Be Punished! (428 Views)

My Vaseline Comrades.....where At Thou / I Want To Be Punished, Slapped & Bitten – Lady Writes / 35 Common Body Languages That Says ‘i Love You’: Everyone Takes No 1 For Granted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Rule No. 1 Thou Shall Be Punished! by Millypink(f): 10:39pm On May 08, 2017
“I have been watching you.” Suzanna said. She turned around and leaned across the desk top to reach a glass. Julianna watched as the skirt clung to her ass. Her ass that was begging to be touched. Julianna felt herself reaching out to touch Suzanna and then snatched her hand back. Suzanna grabbed the glass and Julianna noticed it wasn’t filled with the sparkling water Suzanna normally drank. It was filled with an amber liquid similar to whiskey. So that was what brought this on.

“You have been watching me.” Julianna repeated, wondering where this was headed.

“Yes, I notice that you take long lunch breaks.”

“That is because I am here so late in the evening.” Julianna pointed out, pointing a finger at the clock on the wall that read 10 p.m.

“Do you not have a boyfriend?”

“No.” Suzanna’s eyes sparkled as she finished the drink.

“A girlfriend then?”

“No, ma’am.” Suzanna came forward and took Julianna’s hand.
“Sit in this chair.” Julianna sat and Suzanna started to remove her jacket. Julianna allowed her to do this. Julianna was 5’3, brown eyes and black hair. Her ass was too big, her hips too wide and her legs too short. No one noticed her, not the boys or the girls. Suzanna stood in front of Julianna and leaned against the desk.

“You must be punished for your long breaks.” Suzanna said. Julianna frowned.

“Punished how?” She asked warily. Suzanna walked behind her and began to rub her shoulders.

“You will be my slave.” Suzanna whispered in her ear. “If you want to keep your job, you will do what I say.” Julianna was lost for a moment in how good this back rub felt.

“Hmmmm?” She muttered.

“If you want to keep your job, you will let me control you.” Suzanna leaned forward and began to unbutton Julianna’s dress shirt. Suzanna leaned in and smelled Julianna’s neck.

“You smell like strawberries.” She sighed in pleasure. Suzanna began to kiss Julianna’s neck as the last button was undone.

“No complaining or protesting.” Julianna only nodded.

“I want to keep my job.” She whispered as Suzanna’s hands moved over her breast that still were hidden away in her blue push-up bra...seen on Syncityng.com

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

5 Reasons Long Distance Relationship Is More Preferred / Fall By Davido / Welcome To Our World Where Men Think Women Cheat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.