Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,603 members, 7,809,191 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:03 AM

I Want To Be Punished, Slapped & Bitten – Lady Writes - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Want To Be Punished, Slapped & Bitten – Lady Writes (3080 Views)

If You Cheat On Me, I Will Fvck My Own Back – Nigerian Lady Writes / Young Lady Writes To All The Fine Boys In Her Church / “ Limit The Dick Intakes. Pity Your Future Husband. " - Nigerian Lady Writes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Be Punished, Slapped & Bitten – Lady Writes by liltee123(m): 11:32am On Feb 09, 2019
She made a post as a response to a question that was thrown on the platform on what everyone wanted at that moment and for her all that will be needed to make her feel alright is what you are about to read below:

Sex!! Not just that regular sex o. Intense pounding with mad pre-intimacy, biting, slapping, dirty talks. I want to be punished because I’ve been such a bad girl. I wanna be spanked. I wanna be bleeped like a slut. I want to beg for mercy and repent on the dick with squirt and tears.

https://teevibemedia.com/i-want-to-be-punished-slapped-bitten-lady-writes/

Re: I Want To Be Punished, Slapped & Bitten – Lady Writes by Chipink(f): 11:34am On Feb 09, 2019
So there are girls like this in Nigeria?
undecided
Re: I Want To Be Punished, Slapped & Bitten – Lady Writes by daddytime(m): 11:35am On Feb 09, 2019
I wan go soak my koboko for pepper then slid enter her dm...BDSM Naija style on my mind. She go collect beating tire...
Re: I Want To Be Punished, Slapped & Bitten – Lady Writes by Davash222(m): 11:36am On Feb 09, 2019
I like her type . She expressed exactly what she needed, no hide and seek games or pretence. She’s rare.

3 Likes

Re: I Want To Be Punished, Slapped & Bitten – Lady Writes by thesicilian: 11:37am On Feb 09, 2019
And when this one is found dead and naked in a hotel room people will still cry...

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Want To Be Punished, Slapped & Bitten – Lady Writes by Davash222(m): 11:43am On Feb 09, 2019
thesicilian:
And when this one is found dead and naked in a hotel room people will still cry...
Swear you’ve not had intense sexx before.
Re: I Want To Be Punished, Slapped & Bitten – Lady Writes by Ehiscotch(m): 11:43am On Feb 09, 2019
Truth is, everyone has their preferences. I honestly wouldn't like the regular sex. I like interesting foreplays and switching of routines; trying and exploring each other instead of just the normal sex.

PS: I am still a virgin, just got a little experience from Xv....

1 Like

Re: I Want To Be Punished, Slapped & Bitten – Lady Writes by thesicilian: 11:56am On Feb 09, 2019
Davash222:

Swear you’ve not had intense sexx before.
It is written: thou shalt not swear... grin

1 Like

Re: I Want To Be Punished, Slapped & Bitten – Lady Writes by abduljabbar4(m): 12:10pm On Feb 09, 2019
daddytime:
I wan go soak my koboko for pepper then slid enter her dm...BDSM Naija style on my mind. She go collect beating tire...

Has your thing ever 'mistakenly' touched pepper?

Please don't joke with things like that

1 Like

Re: I Want To Be Punished, Slapped & Bitten – Lady Writes by daddytime(m): 12:13pm On Feb 09, 2019
abduljabbar4:

Has your thing ever 'mistakenly' touched pepper?

Please don't joke with things like that

Na the koboko wey I wan take flog her to cry i wan soak for pepper...

She go collect better beating..

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Be Punished, Slapped & Bitten – Lady Writes by abduljabbar4(m): 12:16pm On Feb 09, 2019
daddytime:

Na the koboko wey I wan take flog her to cry i wan soak for pepper...
She go collect better beating..
owkay. My mind was thinking of something else when i read "slide into"

1 Like

Re: I Want To Be Punished, Slapped & Bitten – Lady Writes by Nobody: 12:42pm On Feb 09, 2019
Not every guy has to carryout such intense coitus in za oza room. It's already violent enough when izzrod enters the theatre of ops cry
Re: I Want To Be Punished, Slapped & Bitten – Lady Writes by Biglittlelois(f): 2:20pm On Feb 09, 2019
shocked shocked
Re: I Want To Be Punished, Slapped & Bitten – Lady Writes by bdsm: 2:44pm On Feb 09, 2019
any girl that needs punishment for money should email me
Re: I Want To Be Punished, Slapped & Bitten – Lady Writes by Fadomero(m): 2:54pm On Feb 09, 2019
owk come let me use my 12inch on ur puna u go regret y u come
Re: I Want To Be Punished, Slapped & Bitten – Lady Writes by Nobody: 3:17pm On Feb 09, 2019
My kind of bîtch kiss
Re: I Want To Be Punished, Slapped & Bitten – Lady Writes by Fidelismaria: 4:42pm On Feb 09, 2019
How about been strangled to death?

1 Like

Re: I Want To Be Punished, Slapped & Bitten – Lady Writes by royalair(m): 4:47pm On Feb 09, 2019
Too much Brazzers and Reality Kings

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Be Punished, Slapped & Bitten – Lady Writes by okrikaboi: 6:33pm On Feb 09, 2019
royalair:
Too much Brazzers and Reality Kings

May nigga
Re: I Want To Be Punished, Slapped & Bitten – Lady Writes by okrikaboi: 6:33pm On Feb 09, 2019
Please any lady that needs any form of BDSM should email me grin
Re: I Want To Be Punished, Slapped & Bitten – Lady Writes by Kingsleydr(m): 7:55pm On Feb 09, 2019
These are the ones that starts forming Feminist after the reach menopause without husband.. not like she'll fhck any1 from Twitter , this nonsense is just for that 5 mins trend and everlasting image stain.. those our ladies that are doing it low key aren't stupid , the world just likes to be deceived ... many ladies insulting her on here are low key craving for more ..
Re: I Want To Be Punished, Slapped & Bitten – Lady Writes by IamPlato(m): 7:57pm On Feb 09, 2019
Ladies Are A 100 Shades Of Weird
Re: I Want To Be Punished, Slapped & Bitten – Lady Writes by tracyberry(f): 10:47pm On Feb 09, 2019
liltee123:
She made a post as a response to a question that was thrown on the platform on what everyone wanted at that moment and for her all that will be needed to make her feel alright is what you are about to read below:

Sex!! Not just that regular sex o. Intense pounding with mad pre-intimacy, biting, slapping, dirty talks. I want to be punished because I’ve been such a bad girl. I wanna be spanked. I wanna be bleeped like a slut. I want to beg for mercy and repent on the dick with squirt and tears.

https://teevibemedia.com/i-want-to-be-punished-slapped-bitten-lady-writes/

Sigh
She's strong, I rather watch.
I kinda like watching that BDSM stuff, doesn't mean I wanna have sex though.
Just watching is enough.
Re: I Want To Be Punished, Slapped & Bitten – Lady Writes by Toseenlove: 10:54pm On Feb 09, 2019
tracyberry:

Sigh She's strong, I rather watch. I kinda like watching that BDSM stuff, doesn't mean I wanna have sex though. Just watching is enough.
Lol the baddest.
Re: I Want To Be Punished, Slapped & Bitten – Lady Writes by Nobody: 11:15pm On Feb 09, 2019
Ehiscotch:
Truth is, everyone has their preferences. I honestly wouldn't like the regular sex. I like interesting foreplays and switching of routines; trying and exploring each other instead of just the normal sex.

PS: I am still a virgin, just got a little experience from Xv....

xvidoes and ur hands grin[quote author=Ehiscotch post=75560749]
Re: I Want To Be Punished, Slapped & Bitten – Lady Writes by okoroemeka(m): 11:21pm On Feb 09, 2019
I personally think such desires are genetically coded like gays/lesbians,I had an opportunity to be very close to a girl that had such sadistic desires,is it fun?the truth is that after hours of slapping, biting,scratchings, fighting,tearing pant and bra you be exhausted when it comes to the job itself,I can't even begin to count the number of pants we tore apart,hmm!ogechi the marks of your crazy sex is still all over my body including a fractured penis,the day i knew if I continued with her she will kill me was when I fainted sucking her pussy,she orgasmed and clamped her legs tightly on my head on her punny suffocating me,she finally revived me with cold water from the fridge,I there and than decided that God still have more work for me to do.
Re: I Want To Be Punished, Slapped & Bitten – Lady Writes by tracyberry(f): 12:27am On Feb 10, 2019
Toseenlove:

Lol the baddest.

You mean innocent?
Yeah I'm innocent yet I chose to watch perverted stuff especially the one where one is more dominant than the other.
Re: I Want To Be Punished, Slapped & Bitten – Lady Writes by Auladimeji1: 1:54am On Feb 10, 2019
okoroemeka:
I personally think such desires are genetically coded like gays/lesbians,I had an opportunity to be very close to a girl that had such sadistic desires,is it fun?the truth is that after hours of slapping, biting,scratchings, fighting,tearing pant and bra you be exhausted when it comes to the job itself,I can't even begin to count the number of pants we tore apart,hmm!ogechi the marks of your crazy sex is still all over my body including a fractured penis,the day i knew if I continued with her she will kill me was when I fainted sucking her pussy,she orgasmed and clamped her legs tightly on my head on her punny suffocating me,she finally revived me with cold water from the fridge,I there and than decided that God still have more work for me to do.
What if you die what will you tell God cheesy
Re: I Want To Be Punished, Slapped & Bitten – Lady Writes by Auladimeji1: 1:56am On Feb 10, 2019
Too much 50 shade of Greg.Shiooor cheesy
Re: I Want To Be Punished, Slapped & Bitten – Lady Writes by monerozi5590: 9:30am On Feb 10, 2019
okoroemeka:

Lol.
Re: I Want To Be Punished, Slapped & Bitten – Lady Writes by Toseenlove: 7:34pm On Feb 10, 2019
tracyberry:

You mean innocent?
Yeah I'm innocent yet I chose to watch perverted stuff especially the one where one is more dominant than the other.

Alright cool dearie, I like your cute lips though.

(1) (Reply)

Turn Offs To Avoid During Sex / Lady Walks In On Her Boyfriend Having Sex With His Ex-girlfriend, The Next Thing / Death Threat: My Girl Has Threatened Me Twice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.