Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,018 members, 7,859,666 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 04:35 PM

Where Did You Get Your First Kiss - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Where Did You Get Your First Kiss (2969 Views)

Share Your First Kiss Moments / How Old Were You When You Had Your First Kiss? / The Very First Kiss [*_*] {*_*} (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Where Did You Get Your First Kiss by Nobody: 12:07pm On May 09, 2017
shinarlaura:

Hahaha. Guess she was shy
shy fire,,,anyway how far na?how was ya night?
Re: Where Did You Get Your First Kiss by shinarlaura(f): 12:56pm On May 09, 2017
Martin124:
shy fire,,,anyway how far na?how was ya night?

Am ok. My night was splendid. It's been raining the whole night till now.

How abt urs?
Re: Where Did You Get Your First Kiss by kolaranking1(m): 3:27pm On May 09, 2017
In her father's sitting room
Re: Where Did You Get Your First Kiss by Princeboca12(m): 4:50pm On May 09, 2017
hoygift:
marine your profile says sex is all we want lets chat on Instagram then

Later na when ur destiny miss road u go talk say na BUBU cos am
Re: Where Did You Get Your First Kiss by hoygift(m): 5:21pm On May 09, 2017
Princeboca12:

Later na when ur destiny miss road u go talk say na BUBU cos am
bro nothing the happen
Re: Where Did You Get Your First Kiss by hoygift(m): 8:57pm On May 09, 2017
Bye for de day
Re: Where Did You Get Your First Kiss by Nobody: 10:14pm On May 09, 2017
shinarlaura:

Am ok. My night was splendid. It's been raining the whole night till now.

How abt urs?
ee seriously see enjoyment ooo,why did u not call me na?I would have come and make hot tea for you!!!
Re: Where Did You Get Your First Kiss by hephedollarpoh(f): 5:02pm On May 12, 2017
classroom
Re: Where Did You Get Your First Kiss by isyourboy(m): 6:06pm On May 12, 2017
Lols, had one with this chick I've been chasing for over two weeks, she just come on a visit like 2hrs ago, and as I left her in my room go buy soft drink, she just grab my hand and keep staring at me and as a bad guy that I'm, I easily understand and that was how the whole stuff begin on my bed and ended on my bed

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Guys Whats Your View On Girls That Smoke Weed ..matured Minds Please. / update on Ewaagoyin case #real life # happening now / Good Evening,ask Any Question Of Your Choice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.