Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,559 members, 7,850,922 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 10:53 AM

Question Of The Day:- If Your Ex Mistakenly Credited Your Account With 500k, Wha - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Question Of The Day:- If Your Ex Mistakenly Credited Your Account With 500k, Wha (946 Views)

Lady: My Wicked Ex Mistakenly Transferred Huge Money To Me. Wht Shd I Do?(Video) / What Would You Do If Your EX Mistakenly Credit Your Account With 500k / Your Ex Mistakenly Credited You Account With 500k Naira (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Question Of The Day:- If Your Ex Mistakenly Credited Your Account With 500k, Wha by klassykute(m): 8:59am On May 09, 2017
Just imagine this.. You are sitting outside the house with a chilled bottle of Coke and cake and then your phone beeps (New SMS Notification) and you decided to check only to find out your Ex mistakenly sent N500,000 into your Bank Account, what will you do ?
Re: Question Of The Day:- If Your Ex Mistakenly Credited Your Account With 500k, Wha by AgbenuAnna(f): 9:01am On May 09, 2017
Return it back Ex is ex
your money is ex

I love respecting myself
Re: Question Of The Day:- If Your Ex Mistakenly Credited Your Account With 500k, Wha by professorfal: 9:01am On May 09, 2017
500,000 Where she wan see am ? even if she get am that selfish babe no go do that mistake.

1 Like

Re: Question Of The Day:- If Your Ex Mistakenly Credited Your Account With 500k, Wha by Elmojiid(m): 9:04am On May 09, 2017
taaa...it can neva happen so stop dreaming.
Re: Question Of The Day:- If Your Ex Mistakenly Credited Your Account With 500k, Wha by klassykute(m): 9:07am On May 09, 2017
AgbenuAnna:
Return it back
Ex is ex

your money is ex

I love respecting myself
sister why u dey lie mahhh

Re: Question Of The Day:- If Your Ex Mistakenly Credited Your Account With 500k, Wha by Nobody: 9:12am On May 09, 2017
I will go and withdraw all the money, then break my sim card.

1 Like

Re: Question Of The Day:- If Your Ex Mistakenly Credited Your Account With 500k, Wha by dingbang(m): 9:13am On May 09, 2017
MissCuppy:
I will go and withdraw all the money, then break my sim card.
why break ur sim? Tell him d money is ur pension money
Re: Question Of The Day:- If Your Ex Mistakenly Credited Your Account With 500k, Wha by Nobody: 9:14am On May 09, 2017
As in he will mistakenly write my name n account number on the teller or mobile transfer the money to my account when you will even have to confirm if the account number is the right one? He must be under a spell not to see the mistake,it's just not possible.

1 Like

Re: Question Of The Day:- If Your Ex Mistakenly Credited Your Account With 500k, Wha by Goldenrichard(m): 9:20am On May 09, 2017
I will also mistakenly X d money
Re: Question Of The Day:- If Your Ex Mistakenly Credited Your Account With 500k, Wha by Nobody: 9:23am On May 09, 2017
AgbenuAnna:
Return it back
Ex is ex

your money is ex

I love respecting myself
abeg, disrespect urself in this case... angry
Re: Question Of The Day:- If Your Ex Mistakenly Credited Your Account With 500k, Wha by Nobody: 9:24am On May 09, 2017
Tiny23:
As in he will mistakenly write my name n account number on the teller or mobile transfer the money to my account when you will even have to confirm if the account number is the right one? He must be under a spell not to see the mistake,it's just not possible.
he must be under ur spell...
Re: Question Of The Day:- If Your Ex Mistakenly Credited Your Account With 500k, Wha by AgbenuAnna(f): 10:15pm On May 09, 2017
SorftWerk:
abeg, disrespect urself in this case... angry

lol ex are still far away friends so no hatred
Re: Question Of The Day:- If Your Ex Mistakenly Credited Your Account With 500k, Wha by AgbenuAnna(f): 10:16pm On May 09, 2017
klassykute:
sister why u dey lie mahhh

how u take know say na lie
I do my thing my own way

(1) (Reply)

NIGERIAN GIRLS Are So Funny If You Stop Spending They Will Call You Broke. / Dream Woman Refused To Fall In Love With Me / FACTS ABOUT Guys!!!!!(exclusively Baby(red:b)...)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.