Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,583 members, 7,816,434 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:14 AM

What Was Your First Date Experience Like? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Was Your First Date Experience Like? (920 Views)

Share Your Worst Date Experience / Crazy First Date Experience, Tell Me If What I Did Was Wrong Or Right. / Lady Narrates Her Horrible First-date Experience With A Stingy Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Was Your First Date Experience Like? by oluwasma(f): 10:43am On May 09, 2017
Yaay! I love dates..who doesn’t anyway. Lol! I can still remember mine was a movie date with popcorn and bottle of Fanta after which we took many pictures together ooo and there after went for shopping. In my mind “is photography his second job?” lol but I had a really nice time. Simple right? What’s yours?

Source: https://seunsdigest./2017/05/09/what-was-your-first-date-experience-like/

Re: What Was Your First Date Experience Like? by dapizy02(m): 10:48am On May 09, 2017
Let me tink
Re: What Was Your First Date Experience Like? by Lionessza(f): 10:48am On May 09, 2017
Had so many dates can't even remember my first tongue
Re: What Was Your First Date Experience Like? by forreelinc(m): 10:52am On May 09, 2017
grin yea I gat one
Toasted one gal on my street
And she totally looked like
She wasn't into me but my
Frnds cheered me on and said she was
Only playing hard to get so one day I
Invited her to see shrek 2 with me at silverbird cinemas(back den e still new so e still dey shack people head)
I really bought two tickets with money I no get
Film start I still dey wait for my date dey form gentleman then I was now forced to call and ask where she was and she said she forgot about our date that she is at choir practice.
cry so I went into the theatre and had a really awful time

The end

2 Likes

Re: What Was Your First Date Experience Like? by nuelzz04(m): 10:53am On May 09, 2017
forreelinc:
grin yea I gat one
Invited her to see shrek 2 with me at the silverbird(back den e still new so e still dey shack people head)
Film start I still dey wait for my date dey form gentleman then I was now forced to call and ask where she was and she said she forgot about our date that she is at choir practice.
cry then I went into the theatre to cry

The end
d babe no try at all o.. .Hehehe
Re: What Was Your First Date Experience Like? by forreelinc(m): 10:55am On May 09, 2017
nuelzz04:
d babe no try at all o.. .Hehehe

Yea man I swear for am tire
Re: What Was Your First Date Experience Like? by oluwasma(f): 3:24pm On May 09, 2017
forreelinc:
grin yea I gat one
Invited her to see shrek 2 with me at silverbird cinemas(back den e still new so e still dey shack people head)

The end
she spoilt the date... how did she forget sef?
Re: What Was Your First Date Experience Like? by oluwasma(f): 3:25pm On May 09, 2017
Lionessza:
Had so many dates can't even remember my first tongue
really? How can you forget your first date? tongue
Re: What Was Your First Date Experience Like? by Lionessza(f): 3:33pm On May 09, 2017
oluwasma:
really? How can you forget your first date? tongue

Don't but I tend to forget meaningless things easily tongue
Re: What Was Your First Date Experience Like? by Princeboca12(m): 5:06pm On May 09, 2017
forreelinc:
grin yea I gat one

The end

Every disappointment na blessing. U for just look for one chick dash am ticket. Hehehhe. Eyah.. Girls. Them dey sabi lie
Re: What Was Your First Date Experience Like? by forreelinc(m): 8:36pm On May 09, 2017
oluwasma:
she spoilt the date... how did she forget sef?
How she no go forget? When she no send me?
Re: What Was Your First Date Experience Like? by Nobody: 8:47pm On May 09, 2017
No date(s) whatsoever embarassed

(1) (Reply)

Hush Puppi Look Alike Spoted See Resemblance (pics) / Which One Do You Prefer? / Symbol Of Men Liberation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.