Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,414 members, 7,861,162 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 05:02 AM

4 Reasons Why Men Cheat - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 4 Reasons Why Men Cheat (494 Views)

4 reasons Why I DON'T Take Women With Tattoos Seriously / 4 Reasons Why You Can't Be "Just Friends" With Your Ex / Men Cheat With Ugly Women Because Beautiful Women Aren’t Romantic In Bed- Pastor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

4 Reasons Why Men Cheat by Yarnvibes(f): 12:23pm On May 09, 2017
Cheating in a relationship is unfortunately gradually becoming a norm in our society. Even among (married) couples, cheating is still prevalent with men being the major culprits…. That doesn’t mean the women don’t cheat as well.

For some women, they find cheating very difficult. This is because they are usually more committed in the relationship. An average lady (in a relationship) feels her mind already belongs to her man. Her body professed to him she loved him in the presence of her family, friends and her colleagues. She won’t even hesitate to flaunt her relationship on her social media handles.

But for an average man, he is quite aware of the damage getting caught might do to his relationship, but won’t still back out from it. He knows that it would take herculean efforts to win back his woman back (that’s if she would accept him back), but “men would be men”, they love the “adventure”.

This is not an attempt to justify this “immoral” act, am just here to drop my opinion on the general reasons people believe men cheats and I hope you would learn how to stop your man from cheating on you.

So let’s get down to business, why do men cheat? Your man could cheat because;

He has the tendency to
S*x for most men is more of a physical activity. It is the women that see s*x as an emotional act. Guess that’s why it’s more convenient for a man to patronize prostitutes.

He’s sure he will get away with it
A cheating man is always smart. They employ several mechanisms to cover their tracks because there is this funny believe that a “woman in love does more investigation than the FBI”. But in some instances, the man won’t cover his tracks. He would even boast about cheating to his wife. If your man does that, he doesn’t deserve you because he evidently doesn’t respect your feelings.

He hasn’t gotten his priorities right
The priorities of a man should be God, family, education, business/investments and any other thing that can guarantee his future and that of his family. So if the priorities of your man are drinking and hanging out with his friends, be sure his “priorities” might get him to start cheating…. His friends could also influence him to…..

There is a woman waiting for him outside
There are some ladies who are more interested in a man who is married. They know their “relationship” has no future so they would try and make the best use of the time they have together. They would sleep with him and extort him of loads of money.

Men who are in a relationship or the married men should drop this game and work on their relationship. There’s no fun in cheating. If you think the s*x with the other lady is “good”, why not get your woman to satisfy your sexual needs? That would be safe you from ruining your marriage/relationship and even the numerous sexually transmitted diseases (I hope you know condoms does not protect you from all sexually transmitted diseases? That’s a story for another day tho).

For the ladies, if your man cheats and you are willing to forgive him and let go of your grievances, you should…… but if you can’t, just walk away. You don’t deserve to be disrespected because you love him. If he loves you enough, he will do away with cheating.

If you have contrary opinions, suggestions or comments, please drop them in the comment section. I’ll be glad to read them and reply.

http://fabinfos.com/4-reasons-men-cheat/

Lalasticlala Mynd44 seun Dominique

Re: 4 Reasons Why Men Cheat by 4rty(f): 12:44pm On May 09, 2017
In one word....Real men don't cheat
Re: 4 Reasons Why Men Cheat by Nobody: 12:48pm On May 09, 2017
I still haven't seen reasonable reasons why married men/women cheat. Why cheat when all it'll bring you is regrets?.
Re: 4 Reasons Why Men Cheat by Lionessza(f): 1:01pm On May 09, 2017
Yarnvibes:
Cheating in a relationship is unfortunately gradually becoming a norm in our society. Even among (married) couples, cheating is still prevalent with men being the major culprits…. That doesn’t mean the women don’t cheat as well.

For some women, they find cheating very difficult. This is because they are usually more committed in the relationship. An average lady (in a relationship) feels her mind already belongs to her man. Her body professed to him she loved him in the presence of her family, friends and her colleagues. She won’t even hesitate to flaunt her relationship on her social media handles.

But for an average man, he is quite aware of the damage getting caught might do to his relationship, but won’t still back out from it. He knows that it would take herculean efforts to win back his woman back (that’s if she would accept him back), but “men would be men”, they love the “adventure”.

This is not an attempt to justify this “immoral” act, am just here to drop my opinion on the general reasons people believe men cheats and I hope you would learn how to stop your man from cheating on you.

So let’s get down to business, why do men cheat? Your man could cheat because;

He has the tendency to
S*x for most men is more of a physical activity. It is the women that see s*x as an emotional act. Guess that’s why it’s more convenient for a man to patronize prostitutes.

He’s sure he will get away with it
A cheating man is always smart. They employ several mechanisms to cover their tracks because there is this funny believe that a “woman in love does more investigation than the FBI”. But in some instances, the man won’t cover his tracks. He would even boast about cheating to his wife. If your man does that, he doesn’t deserve you because he evidently doesn’t respect your feelings.

He hasn’t gotten his priorities right
The priorities of a man should be God, family, education, business/investments and any other thing that can guarantee his future and that of his family. So if the priorities of your man are drinking and hanging out with his friends, be sure his “priorities” might get him to start cheating…. His friends could also influence him to…..

There is a woman waiting for him outside
There are some ladies who are more interested in a man who is married. They know their “relationship” has no future so they would try and make the best use of the time they have together. They would sleep with him and extort him of loads of money.

Men who are in a relationship or the married men should drop this game and work on their relationship. There’s no fun in cheating. If you think the s*x with the other lady is “good”, why not get your woman to satisfy your sexual needs? That would be safe you from ruining your marriage/relationship and even the numerous sexually transmitted diseases (I hope you know condoms does not protect you from all sexually transmitted diseases? That’s a story for another day tho).

For the ladies, if your man cheats and you are willing to forgive him and let go of your grievances, you should…… but if you can’t, just walk away. You don’t deserve to be disrespected because you love him. If he loves you enough, he will do away with cheating.

If you have contrary opinions, suggestions or comments, please drop them in the comment section. I’ll be glad to read them and reply.

http://fabinfos.com/4-reasons-men-cheat/

Lalasticlala Mynd44 seun Dominique

"He hasn’t gotten his priorities right" the other reasons I won't buy .
Re: 4 Reasons Why Men Cheat by Nobody: 1:05pm On May 09, 2017
The third point says it all. Until a man gets what comes first in his life, he will continue to be a paper in the wind. He will be tossed by the society he lives in and will always follow the crowd. smiley

(1) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage’s Hubby, Teebillz - Why God Stopped Me From Committing Suicide / What To Do To Avoid Messing Up Your Marriage / Great Romantic Ideas For Couples

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.