Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,690 members, 7,820,400 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:16 PM

10 Most Developed State Capitals In Nigeria-opinion - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 10 Most Developed State Capitals In Nigeria-opinion (114932 Views)

The Cjn’s Removal: The Lamps Are Going Out All Over Nigeria- Opinion / The Best Developed State In South-South Region? / Economic Diversification: All State Capitals To Enjoy Railway Services – Amaechi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Most Developed State Capitals In Nigeria-opinion by Basic123: 8:42pm On May 09, 2017
uglyafonja:
Must you edit all your pics... This is the unedited pics of ibadan
it can only be edited in igbos eyes

2 Likes

Re: 10 Most Developed State Capitals In Nigeria-opinion by Sunnybabe(m): 8:42pm On May 09, 2017
fernandobush:
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Porthacourt
Over-rated slum! Stinking, Dirty, Bad Roads, and filled with Killers!!
Dirty City!

Ibadan
Tagged city of the poor!!
Brown roof, uncivillized people, Dirty, ritualists and 419ners.
KANO
All I can say is "FEAR NORTH".... I don't need much explanation.
IKEJA
Great city... smiley
Home of cash wink
Wonderful Lagos wink
u need deliverance coz u are not alone

4 Likes

Re: 10 Most Developed State Capitals In Nigeria-opinion by nnokwa042(m): 8:43pm On May 09, 2017
Henrydone:
Uncivilized people that has been building mansions when your people are still living in thatched roofs of mud houses cheesy Uncivilized city that got the first University that produced genius like Soyinka, Achebe and others. The city that got first Skyscraper, first radio station, first dualized road. First teaching hospital I can go on and on, is now uncivilized. Ok continue cheesy
I G A B N B P - means I get am before no be property ,Ibadan supposed to be competing with likes of Dubai Singapore but today they re competing with likes of south east that went through 30 months civil war and all thier infrastructure's were distroyed by supporter of APC Nigerian soilders with weapon's supplied by British Russia and Egyptian pilots ogbeni u no dey shame sef angry undecided

2 Likes

Re: 10 Most Developed State Capitals In Nigeria-opinion by uglyafonja: 8:43pm On May 09, 2017
unedited pics of ibadan

4 Likes

Re: 10 Most Developed State Capitals In Nigeria-opinion by Eastwalk(m): 8:43pm On May 09, 2017
Ibadan

Re: 10 Most Developed State Capitals In Nigeria-opinion by Nobody: 8:43pm On May 09, 2017
uglyafonja:
Ibadan...
have you ever heard of cocoa house?? That's the first High rise building in Nigeria. I tell you again, you find those brown roof buildings because Nigeria's building industry started from ibadan.

2 Likes

Re: 10 Most Developed State Capitals In Nigeria-opinion by Basic123: 8:44pm On May 09, 2017
ibadan that uglyafonja will not want you to see5

2 Likes

Re: 10 Most Developed State Capitals In Nigeria-opinion by Kakamorufu(m): 8:44pm On May 09, 2017
ariesbull:
A state capital that doesn't have an airport is that one a state capital....What is Akure doing there .... Do ibadan have airport
ha. Ibadan has a airport na

1 Like

Re: 10 Most Developed State Capitals In Nigeria-opinion by uglyafonja: 8:45pm On May 09, 2017
Abakalike.....

Re: 10 Most Developed State Capitals In Nigeria-opinion by Edum13656: 8:45pm On May 09, 2017
they used our money to build slums but now we are building modern cities.
Re: 10 Most Developed State Capitals In Nigeria-opinion by taiwo3489(m): 8:46pm On May 09, 2017
Edu3Again:
All the money used is money from the South.

South South South when will you wake up?

If the money was in the North will they share?

Stop advertising your ignorance everywhere, before the discovery of crude oil, Nigeria as a source of revenue from exporting cocoa and groundnut, cocoa from the west, groundnut from the north and they still share the income with the east, so now that the reverse is the case, you are complaining...It either you are ignorant or an hypocrite...
Peace

3 Likes

Re: 10 Most Developed State Capitals In Nigeria-opinion by Basic123: 8:46pm On May 09, 2017
Ibadan that uglyafonja will not want you to see6

2 Likes

Re: 10 Most Developed State Capitals In Nigeria-opinion by Sammy07: 8:46pm On May 09, 2017
if the governor of ebonyi Come Ibadan,,, he'll get lost grin grin

4 Likes

Re: 10 Most Developed State Capitals In Nigeria-opinion by amakenny: 8:46pm On May 09, 2017
Owerri.
Imo State of only one city.

Since 1976, like a magic, every Imo State governor, except late Mbakwe, took Owerri to imply Imo State.

The once developing cities of Orlu and Okigwe are now like ghost towns.
Re: 10 Most Developed State Capitals In Nigeria-opinion by uglyafonja: 8:47pm On May 09, 2017
Ibadan....

2 Likes

Re: 10 Most Developed State Capitals In Nigeria-opinion by Nobody: 8:48pm On May 09, 2017
nnokwa042:
I G A B N B P - means I get am before no be property ,Ibadan supposed to be competing with likes of Dubai Singapore but today they re competing with likes of south east that went through 30 months civil war and all thier infrastructure's were distroyed by supporter of APC Nigerian soilders with weapon's supplied by British Russia and Egyptian pilots ogbeni u no dey shame sef angry undecided
u no well. If ibadan dey compete with likes of dubai then wetin port harcourt and bayelsa or delta suppose dey compete with. Ibadan lost it the moment cocoa lost it to oil as the nation's source of revenue. If Cocoa industry is still being explored as it ought to, ibadan will be no match. 60 years of oil exploration and Port harcourt no even small lagos. Whats the IGR for ibadan ten years ago. Port harcourt allocation alone tripled it. Yet in my opinion, ibadan is doing better.

3 Likes

Re: 10 Most Developed State Capitals In Nigeria-opinion by Basic123: 8:48pm On May 09, 2017
Ibadan that uglyafonja will not want you to see7

Re: 10 Most Developed State Capitals In Nigeria-opinion by Basic123: 8:50pm On May 09, 2017
Ibadan that uglyafonja will not want you to see8

1 Like

Re: 10 Most Developed State Capitals In Nigeria-opinion by Sammy07: 8:50pm On May 09, 2017
if uglyafonja and his governor for abakaliki Come Ibadan, .we will take them to IITA and Leave them there,,,

for 6months they won't be able to get out wink wink

5 Likes

Re: 10 Most Developed State Capitals In Nigeria-opinion by uglyafonja: 8:50pm On May 09, 2017
Ibadan

Re: 10 Most Developed State Capitals In Nigeria-opinion by omoluabi100: 8:51pm On May 09, 2017
I don't think the OP have ever visited Ibadan. I suggest he visit Ibadan and ask somebody to show him around.

1 Like

Re: 10 Most Developed State Capitals In Nigeria-opinion by Basic123: 8:52pm On May 09, 2017
Ibadan that uglyafonja will not want you to see9

1 Like

Re: 10 Most Developed State Capitals In Nigeria-opinion by uglyafonja: 8:53pm On May 09, 2017
Abakalike

1 Like

Re: 10 Most Developed State Capitals In Nigeria-opinion by rocoh(m): 8:54pm On May 09, 2017
How can you be comparing Ibadan wiyh Abakaliki haba. Its kwaraption wetin dey for Abakaliki? Port harcourt is the most overrated City in Nigeria.
Re: 10 Most Developed State Capitals In Nigeria-opinion by cooljoe(m): 8:54pm On May 09, 2017
ph as no1, gives dat list all d credibility in d world. ph, my ph, quite a wonderful place. na jst all ds bloshed na weytn dey spoil am

1 Like

Re: 10 Most Developed State Capitals In Nigeria-opinion by taiwo3489(m): 8:54pm On May 09, 2017
uglyafonja:
unedited pics of ibadan

When Ibadan was like this probably Abakaliki was still having mud HUT...OP don talk, abakaliki no dey there so fvck off and stop disturbing the peace of the thread...Even Lagos self respect Ibadan...Home of Nigeria civilisation...

3 Likes

Re: 10 Most Developed State Capitals In Nigeria-opinion by mercy232(f): 8:54pm On May 09, 2017
Ibadan ni ile Oluyole... I rep now and always
Re: 10 Most Developed State Capitals In Nigeria-opinion by Dalek(m): 8:54pm On May 09, 2017
Basic123:
Ibadan that uglyafonja will not want you to see9

you dey mind am?? he just dey repeat the same pix over and over.
make he come ibd come visit

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Most Developed State Capitals In Nigeria-opinion by Perceptor(m): 8:56pm On May 09, 2017
The brown roofs you see were constructed when igbos were still living in hut. Southwest were far more developed that east then, southwest is more developed than the east now and southwest will forever be more developed than the east wether u continue makin noise or not.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Most Developed State Capitals In Nigeria-opinion by uglyafonja: 8:56pm On May 09, 2017
Ibadan

1 Like

Re: 10 Most Developed State Capitals In Nigeria-opinion by AbakalikiPress: 8:56pm On May 09, 2017
uglyafonja:
The Op is still angry about the Abakalike pics....

1&2This is where the common man lives in Abakalike

3&4This is where the common man lives in ibadan

Mynd44, Lalasticlala

Spamming.

1 Like

Re: 10 Most Developed State Capitals In Nigeria-opinion by amakenny: 8:57pm On May 09, 2017
Owerri.

Imo is the only state in Nigeria where all the five federal and state universities/polytechnics in the state are located in/nearest the state capital.

The other towns in the state remain empty. Many people from Owerri are ready to fight any government who talks about relocating one to any of the other two senatorial districts in Imo State.

Every reasonable thing Imo State has is in Owerri.

It's unimaginable why Owerri has not yet reached the Dubai level of development, so that Orlu and Okigwe shall start to see light.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (24) (Reply)

28+ Funny Photos Of Jonathan Vs Buhari Presidential Battle / Nate Sam (MC Focus): Kaduna Winners Chapel Suicide Bomber's Facebook Name / Donald Trump To Chase Nigerians Out Of US

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.