Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,828 members, 7,820,908 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:57 AM

10 Most Developed State Capitals In Nigeria-opinion - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 10 Most Developed State Capitals In Nigeria-opinion (114940 Views)

The Cjn’s Removal: The Lamps Are Going Out All Over Nigeria- Opinion / The Best Developed State In South-South Region? / Economic Diversification: All State Capitals To Enjoy Railway Services – Amaechi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Most Developed State Capitals In Nigeria-opinion by woky: 9:25pm On May 09, 2017
do4luv14:

and all do movie producers dey go dia go shoot film ehn
e no mean bro
Even warri develop pass Asaba
Re: 10 Most Developed State Capitals In Nigeria-opinion by Henrydone: 9:26pm On May 09, 2017
cool
Re: 10 Most Developed State Capitals In Nigeria-opinion by Henrydone: 9:27pm On May 09, 2017
woky:
e no mean bro Even warri develop pass Asaba
You mean it shocked
Re: 10 Most Developed State Capitals In Nigeria-opinion by Culin(f): 9:28pm On May 09, 2017
So brown roofs can now be recognized as development shocked
Re: 10 Most Developed State Capitals In Nigeria-opinion by mabeni(m): 9:28pm On May 09, 2017
Op, you've done ojoro. These list are incomplete without LOKOJA.

1 Like

Re: 10 Most Developed State Capitals In Nigeria-opinion by Anambra1stSon(m): 9:28pm On May 09, 2017
Abakilike Ebonyi capital

Gov Davie constructing three flyovers in Abakilike

1 Like

Re: 10 Most Developed State Capitals In Nigeria-opinion by Sammy07: 9:29pm On May 09, 2017
Culin:
So brown roofs can now be recognized as development shocked

always believe in what you see not what you hear
Re: 10 Most Developed State Capitals In Nigeria-opinion by do4luv14(m): 9:30pm On May 09, 2017
woky:
e no mean bro
Even warri develop pass Asaba

ok nah small small we go reach dia

1 Like

Re: 10 Most Developed State Capitals In Nigeria-opinion by Anambra1stSon(m): 9:30pm On May 09, 2017
Abakilike ahead of other Afgonjas capitals

3 Likes

Re: 10 Most Developed State Capitals In Nigeria-opinion by Henrydone: 9:32pm On May 09, 2017
grin
Re: 10 Most Developed State Capitals In Nigeria-opinion by vatiqan(m): 9:33pm On May 09, 2017
@Op, these are all the pix you cld get from Calabar? shame on you; quack!

1 Like

Re: 10 Most Developed State Capitals In Nigeria-opinion by Anambra1stSon(m): 9:34pm On May 09, 2017
Abakilike

Re: 10 Most Developed State Capitals In Nigeria-opinion by Anambra1stSon(m): 9:36pm On May 09, 2017
Ebonyi state Tv station Abakilike

Re: 10 Most Developed State Capitals In Nigeria-opinion by Anambra1stSon(m): 9:38pm On May 09, 2017
Ebonyi water corporation

Re: 10 Most Developed State Capitals In Nigeria-opinion by Anambra1stSon(m): 9:40pm On May 09, 2017
Ebonyi water corporation Abakilike

Re: 10 Most Developed State Capitals In Nigeria-opinion by Anambra1stSon(m): 9:41pm On May 09, 2017
Abakilike rice

Re: 10 Most Developed State Capitals In Nigeria-opinion by popizaino(m): 9:42pm On May 09, 2017
arinze2015:
so ibadan is more develop than ikeja
calabar
enugu
uyo
kano
kaduna
bro you just need a little travel out pls
no insult intended but do you know the meaning of development?
Re: 10 Most Developed State Capitals In Nigeria-opinion by Amberon: 9:43pm On May 09, 2017
There was NEVER a time, the west and north fed Nigeria. That is very False. The money that built railways and almost everything else came from the proceeds of oil palm from the south south. The proof is there for all to see. Google is your friend.
taiwo3489:

Stop advertising your ignorance everywhere, before the discovery of crude oil, Nigeria as a source of revenue from exporting cocoa and groundnut, cocoa from the west, groundnut from the north and they still share the income with the east, so now that the reverse is the case, you are complaining...It either you are ignorant or an hypocrite...
Peace

1 Like

Re: 10 Most Developed State Capitals In Nigeria-opinion by hope4life: 9:43pm On May 09, 2017
Sammy07:
their some fools and idiot here that haven't gone to Ibadan...

you'll be amazed with the buildings,,

infact you'll be lost if you aren't careful, in Ibadan you'll see #2,500 bus if you r going in the same city

When I travelled to Ibadan during our Convention, I couldn't believe what I saw. Ibadan is more civilised and developed than the brown roof usuallybused to describe the city. You would.think you were In Lagos

3 Likes

Re: 10 Most Developed State Capitals In Nigeria-opinion by Anambra1stSon(m): 9:43pm On May 09, 2017
More from Abakilike

Re: 10 Most Developed State Capitals In Nigeria-opinion by woky: 9:44pm On May 09, 2017
do4luv14:

ok nah small small we go reach dia
yes oo.
Okowa is doing his best... I like Asaba.
Re: 10 Most Developed State Capitals In Nigeria-opinion by Amberon: 9:45pm On May 09, 2017
Lol, Ibadan doing better ? Is that sarcasm? So to you nightlife = doing better?,
majekdom2:
u no well. If ibadan dey compete with likes of dubai then wetin port harcourt and bayelsa or delta suppose dey compete with. Ibadan lost it the moment cocoa lost it to oil as the nation's source of revenue. If Cocoa industry is still being explored as it ought to, ibadan will be no match. 60 years of oil exploration and Port harcourt no even small lagos. Whats the IGR for ibadan ten years ago. Port harcourt allocation alone tripled it. Yet in my opinion, ibadan is doing better.
Re: 10 Most Developed State Capitals In Nigeria-opinion by Anambra1stSon(m): 9:46pm On May 09, 2017
Abakilike

Re: 10 Most Developed State Capitals In Nigeria-opinion by seniorkachion(m): 9:51pm On May 09, 2017
amakenny:
Owerri.

Imo is the only state in Nigeria where all the five federal and state universities/polytechnics in the state are located in/nearest the state capital.

The other towns in the state remain empty. Many people from Owerri are ready to fight any government who talks about relocating one to any of the other two senatorial districts in Imo State.

Every reasonable thing Imo State has is in Owerri.

It's unimaginable why Owerri has not yet reached the Dubai level of development, so that Orlu and Okigwe shall start to see light.

Stop this your lamentations my friend. Am Isuikwuato that is not far from okigwe. Okigwe is doing quite well as a regional city. Next time I pass there I will try to snap some of the impressive structures that are springing up regularly.
Re: 10 Most Developed State Capitals In Nigeria-opinion by Anambra1stSon(m): 9:52pm On May 09, 2017
More from Abakilike

Re: 10 Most Developed State Capitals In Nigeria-opinion by tipsieoladj(m): 9:52pm On May 09, 2017
Why the heck did the op include ibadan of all places to this list? He even placed it as number 2 before ikeja. Op biko stop smoking osogbo weed.. I knw ib well and bro its not worth being on the list.

1 Like

Re: 10 Most Developed State Capitals In Nigeria-opinion by Anambra1stSon(m): 9:54pm On May 09, 2017
1 Ebonyi beach
2 and 3 Ebonyi Conference center

Re: 10 Most Developed State Capitals In Nigeria-opinion by Nobody: 9:55pm On May 09, 2017
Amberon:
Lol, Ibadan doing better ? Is that sarcasm? So to you nightlife = doing better?,
I just gave an example.... do you want more?? What's the FDI indices?? After 8 year of Greater Port harcourt, where are the real estate and development investment. Aside oil, what does PH pride itself on. See, truth is Port harcourt is not competitive. Given the resources both cities have, Ibadan is doing better.
Re: 10 Most Developed State Capitals In Nigeria-opinion by Oches4me(m): 9:56pm On May 09, 2017
KOGI state should be no. one on list
Re: 10 Most Developed State Capitals In Nigeria-opinion by Sammy07: 9:57pm On May 09, 2017
hope4life:

When I travelled to Ibadan during our Convention, I couldn't believe what I saw. Ibadan is more civilised and developed than the brown roof usuallybused to describe the city. You would.think you were In Lagos

I like people like you you don't believe what people says except if you see it

3 Likes

Re: 10 Most Developed State Capitals In Nigeria-opinion by Sammy07: 9:58pm On May 09, 2017
hope4life:

excalty I will like others to explore it and see it for them self
Re: 10 Most Developed State Capitals In Nigeria-opinion by Anambra1stSon(m): 9:58pm On May 09, 2017
Ebonyi state carnival

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (24) (Reply)

28+ Funny Photos Of Jonathan Vs Buhari Presidential Battle / Nate Sam (MC Focus): Kaduna Winners Chapel Suicide Bomber's Facebook Name / Donald Trump To Chase Nigerians Out Of US

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.