Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,815 members, 7,820,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:21 AM

10 Most Developed State Capitals In Nigeria-opinion - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 10 Most Developed State Capitals In Nigeria-opinion (114938 Views)

The Cjn’s Removal: The Lamps Are Going Out All Over Nigeria- Opinion / The Best Developed State In South-South Region? / Economic Diversification: All State Capitals To Enjoy Railway Services – Amaechi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Most Developed State Capitals In Nigeria-opinion by nopains: 9:58pm On May 09, 2017
taiwo3489:

Stop advertising your ignorance everywhere, before the discovery of crude oil, Nigeria as a source of revenue from exporting cocoa and groundnut, cocoa from the west, groundnut from the north and they still share the income with the east, so now that the reverse is the case, you are complaining...It either you are ignorant or an hypocrite...
Peace

afonja u lied badly. it is a historic fact that palm oil from East contributed 60% of imperial revenue from nigeria. keep distorting fact.
Re: 10 Most Developed State Capitals In Nigeria-opinion by Sammy07: 10:03pm On May 09, 2017
if someone is not careful, he/she will get lost in Ibadan
Re: 10 Most Developed State Capitals In Nigeria-opinion by Basfaq(m): 10:04pm On May 09, 2017
uglyafonja:
1&2.....Abakalike
3&4....Ibadan
In Ibadan we are the people of history,you can't say we should demolishe our houses because of being ancients. Can you compare Germany with south Korea?,can you compare Italy with Australia?, these are the ancient country.We proudly have the history to tell and show our children,we are not like those people who have lost in transition grin

Even juxtapose between the pictures to judge yourselves, then you know that you had iota of knowledge about great IB undecided
Re: 10 Most Developed State Capitals In Nigeria-opinion by Basfaq(m): 10:04pm On May 09, 2017
In Ibadan we are the people of history,you can't say we should demolishe our houses because of being ancients. Can you compare Germany with south Korea?,can you compare Italy with Australia?, these are the ancient country.We proudly have the history to tell and show our children,we are not like those people who have lost in transition grin

Even juxtapose between the pictures to judge yourselves, then you know that you had iota of knowledge about great IB undecided
Re: 10 Most Developed State Capitals In Nigeria-opinion by seniorkachion(m): 10:05pm On May 09, 2017
slurryeye2:

Guy you can promote the image of your glorified village Abakaliki, but never put Ibadan and Abakaliki in the same sentence. Even your most developed city in east Enugu is miles away from Ibadan in development

Glorified village of Abakaliki

Imagine posting a picture of a slum from the south west as that of Abakiliki. Particularly in the first picture, zoom it and see what the people on the right side of the street are wearing -agbada and yoruba cap. Na wa for you o.
Re: 10 Most Developed State Capitals In Nigeria-opinion by Henrydone: 10:06pm On May 09, 2017
nopains:

afonja u lied badly. it is a historic fact that palm oil from East contributed 60% of imperial revenue from nigeria. keep distorting fact.
You are the one distorting fact, cocoa was the major revenue then, even nw that oil takes the plate, they are transported through our port and remember Ondo contribute 13% of nigeria oil.
Re: 10 Most Developed State Capitals In Nigeria-opinion by Basfaq(m): 10:07pm On May 09, 2017
Igboesika:
O. P u need to dig out the major part of Ibadan. I am dissapointed in seing Ibadan on that list.

Re: 10 Most Developed State Capitals In Nigeria-opinion by Basfaq(m): 10:09pm On May 09, 2017
Igboesika:
O. P u need to dig out the major part of Ibadan. I am dissapointed in seing Ibadan on that list.
In Ibadan we are the people of history,you can't say we should demolishe our houses because of being ancients. Can you compare Germany with south Korea?,can you compare Italy with Australia?, these are the ancient countries.We proudly have the history to tell and show our children,we are not like those people who have lost in transition grin

Re: 10 Most Developed State Capitals In Nigeria-opinion by monchazfarms: 10:10pm On May 09, 2017
chigoziri2403:
I seriously doubt that first picture is port Harcourt

Onne port,Rivers State.
Re: 10 Most Developed State Capitals In Nigeria-opinion by driand(m): 10:11pm On May 09, 2017
Sammy07:
the op is right,,, he listed it accordingly..

I Rep ondo state

but I think ibadan should follow ikeja

port harcourt
ikeja
Ibadan
kano

cc; lalasticlala, mynd44

let's hear more opinion
I live in akure and akure ondo state, shouldn't make the list of top 10
Re: 10 Most Developed State Capitals In Nigeria-opinion by nopains: 10:11pm On May 09, 2017
Basfaq:

kukuma go back to your ancestors mud hots to preserve history. poverty is a disease reject it.
ibadan is just an abandoned debris which is at the brink of collapse.
Re: 10 Most Developed State Capitals In Nigeria-opinion by laurel03(m): 10:12pm On May 09, 2017
Limitless72:

Been the first is not what we are talking about...
Even if una be first to get skyscraper for 9ja una no still develop reach lagos,ph, enugu,uyo, calabar,kano, abuja....
Una no even develop reach delta state...
So brother forget first and face the reality that IBADAN is not develop like any state in the south south or south east....
Una pipu too dey uncivilised....
Tell me how many people sabi speak english for ibadan,,what is the level of exposure in IBADAN?
is dr any multinational company in ebonyi??
Re: 10 Most Developed State Capitals In Nigeria-opinion by Anambra1stSon(m): 10:13pm On May 09, 2017
Imagine Op placing Akure, Ibadan ahead of Awka and Owerri

Pics Awka

3 Likes

Re: 10 Most Developed State Capitals In Nigeria-opinion by Henrydone: 10:14pm On May 09, 2017
nopains:

kukuma go back to your ancestors mud hots to preserve history. poverty is a disease reject it.
ibadan is just an abandoned debris which is at the brink of collapse.
According to your imagination, not the reality on ground.
Re: 10 Most Developed State Capitals In Nigeria-opinion by Anambra1stSon(m): 10:15pm On May 09, 2017
Awka

2 Likes

Re: 10 Most Developed State Capitals In Nigeria-opinion by Anambra1stSon(m): 10:18pm On May 09, 2017
Awka Anambra capital

2 Likes

Re: 10 Most Developed State Capitals In Nigeria-opinion by Henrydone: 10:18pm On May 09, 2017
post=56369052:
Imagine Op placing Akure ahead of Awka and Owerri

Pics Awka
Can you open a tread for that as in comparing awka to akure maybe tomorror. And notify me when u do, let see if this thing u posted can match average akure
Re: 10 Most Developed State Capitals In Nigeria-opinion by uglyafonja: 10:19pm On May 09, 2017
post=56369052:
Imagine Op placing Akure ahead of Awka and Owerri

Pics Awka

Don't bother posting pics from other SE cities.......Abakalike can float all the SW cities...
Let's stick to Abakalike....

1 Like

Re: 10 Most Developed State Capitals In Nigeria-opinion by Anambra1stSon(m): 10:19pm On May 09, 2017
Awka

2 Likes

Re: 10 Most Developed State Capitals In Nigeria-opinion by Actuarydeji(m): 10:19pm On May 09, 2017
MMM ranking. Miku Migbe Midaran. Ikeja is the no1
Re: 10 Most Developed State Capitals In Nigeria-opinion by Anambra1stSon(m): 10:23pm On May 09, 2017
Henrydone:
Can you open a tread for that as in comparing awka to akure maybe tomorror. And notify me when u do, let see if this thing u posted can match average akure
Abakalike is far ahead of Akure not to talk of Awka we are not mate, mind you Awka is one of the major cities in Anambra

More of Awka

5 Likes

Re: 10 Most Developed State Capitals In Nigeria-opinion by chigoziri2403(m): 10:23pm On May 09, 2017
monchazfarms:

Onne port,Rivers State.
sorry sir, unless there is another onne in rivers; this isn't The main onne seaport
Re: 10 Most Developed State Capitals In Nigeria-opinion by popizaino(m): 10:24pm On May 09, 2017
You might have mansions littered all around your cities but doesn't mean any of south east city is equally or more developed than ibadan.take that to your brain first before we stat.let the whole of south east produce IITA first and don't give me the rubbish root and tuber research institute you have at umudike where is not up to aud grammar school and where nothing works to massage your ego.

1 Like

Re: 10 Most Developed State Capitals In Nigeria-opinion by Anambra1stSon(m): 10:25pm On May 09, 2017
Awka

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Most Developed State Capitals In Nigeria-opinion by Inova(m): 10:26pm On May 09, 2017
arinze2015:
bro tell yourself the truth 90% of ibadan is full of rusted roof
Im sure of 2 things.
1. You probably have not been to Ibadan before or
2. You are just being mischievous
And as for those brown roofs, it showed early civilisation in that part of Nigeria. In other words what I mean is that when those houses were built its either your state was not in existence or your the state was so backward that they were still using tatch roof.
Face it if your comunity does not have such roof, your state did not recieve civilisation early.
These are just facts. I dont live in Ibadan but when I was there I was like wow. It wont be a bad idea to do a quick weekend there fro Lagos busy life
Re: 10 Most Developed State Capitals In Nigeria-opinion by lexzyy(m): 10:27pm On May 09, 2017
Oxtonguy:
I should remove the second fastest growing city west Africa cheesy https://nigerianewsonline.com.ng/3-nigerian-cities-make-euromonitors-top-10-fastest-growing-african-cities-list/
I tire ooo....Omo ode
Re: 10 Most Developed State Capitals In Nigeria-opinion by Anambra1stSon(m): 10:28pm On May 09, 2017
Awka ahead..........

2 Likes

Re: 10 Most Developed State Capitals In Nigeria-opinion by ebby9z(m): 10:29pm On May 09, 2017
Some people are devoid of any semblance of thinking or cogitation. OP listed cities according to development which is his personal opinion,some are here feverishly posting comparative pictures and attempting to degrade other cities instead of just posting their cities and moving on. Some people's skulls should be split open, their brain washed and scrubbed before replacing.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 10 Most Developed State Capitals In Nigeria-opinion by uglyafonja: 10:30pm On May 09, 2017
Henrydone:

Abakalike beats Ibadan hands down.........
the eastwalk ran out of his over coloured pics while Abakalike is still been posted......

forget awka....look for a way to beat Abakalike first
I will be opening a thread on Afikpo tomorrow....
afikpo is the 2nd largest city in ebony state.....

AFIKPO CITY.....a beauty to behold....

To be unveiled tomorrow

1 Like

Re: 10 Most Developed State Capitals In Nigeria-opinion by Thehustler: 10:30pm On May 09, 2017
Na their papa they play the match?
Re: 10 Most Developed State Capitals In Nigeria-opinion by nopains: 10:30pm On May 09, 2017
Henrydone:
You are the one distorting fact, cocoa was the major revenue then, even nw that oil takes the plate, they are transported through our port and remember Ondo contribute 13% of nigeria oil.

this distorted history has distorted your brain. see british imperial archive below
https://www.google.com/url?q=http://libsysdigi.library.illinois.edu/ilharvest/Africana/Books2011-05/3064634/3064634_1914/3064634_1914_opt.pdf&sa=U&ved=0ahUKEwiGyOH69YLPAhUBJMAKHe0OAM8QFggLMAA&usg=AFQjCNE8bx1PWlU-vVAQhrTxIllP50Cn-w

1 Like

Re: 10 Most Developed State Capitals In Nigeria-opinion by popizaino(m): 10:30pm On May 09, 2017
You might have mansions littered all around your cities but doesn't mean any of south east city is equally or more developed than ibadan.take that to your brain first before we stat.let the whole of south east produce IITA first and don't give me the rubbish root and tuber research institute you have at umudike where is not up to aud grammar school and where nothing works to massage your ego.

am not here to insult ibadan by comparing a glorified village abakaliki to it but to put it straight that all the development in all the south east capitals combined CANNOT match ibadan alone.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (24) (Reply)

28+ Funny Photos Of Jonathan Vs Buhari Presidential Battle / Nate Sam (MC Focus): Kaduna Winners Chapel Suicide Bomber's Facebook Name / Donald Trump To Chase Nigerians Out Of US

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.