Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,403 members, 7,815,877 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:10 PM

Good Or Bad Omen - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Good Or Bad Omen (448 Views)

What Are Your Thoughts About Masturbating At Least 13days In 1month? Good Or Bad / Woman Uses Her Nude To Raise $300,000 For Australian Wildlife - Good Or Bad? / What Is Considered A Bad Omen Where You Are From (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Good Or Bad Omen by schrondinger: 5:56pm On May 09, 2017
am 26years old never had or interested in relationships, is it Normal.
Re: Good Or Bad Omen by ybalogs(m): 6:05pm On May 09, 2017
Very abnormal. You need to go see Apostle Suleiman ASAP.
Re: Good Or Bad Omen by adegunwa4real(m): 6:05pm On May 09, 2017
YORUBA CAMPAIGNING FOR IGBO!

Please i need you help concerning one of your own. he is a resourceful boy from Aguata community who is taking part in the upcoming Teen Anambra Pageant and i believe it would be a thing of honour if this crown comes home to the beautiful city of Aguata

please, lets solicit for him together....all he needs is the likes from the beautiful people of Aguata that makes this group.

it is not a difficult task...together we can make it happen, If a Yoruba man can campaign for An Igbo boy, then it shouldn't be a difficult task to vote one of your own. show the strength in your unity! together you and i can both make Aguata proud!

here is the link to his page, just like the page and also like his picture! lets bring the crown home to where it belongs!!! VOTE AGUATA FOR MR TEEN ANAMBRA! VOTE RIGHT!!

https://www.facebook.com/www.mrteenanambra.co.za/photos/a.1511922975767823.1073741829.1464048683888586/1701914310102021/?type=3&theater
Re: Good Or Bad Omen by Youdondeymad: 6:07pm On May 09, 2017
schrondinger:
am 26years old never had or interested in relationships, is it Normal.
Are you a male or a female?Relationship is not a big deal but it is very important.Though at this age,your career is the most important thing to focus on but relationship is also allowed.You can still abstain while in a relationship though it depends on the partner,I'd advice you to go for a decent and sincere partner(they are rare though).

(1) (Reply)

Nikiminaj Sister_impersonating Her(video) / See Effects of Furniture And Your Health / C N Advice Your Self,come Across Dis

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.